Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: It's All Happening

• Start Topic

Lisa channels all her energy into restoring SUR after the devastating fire; Stassi consults a tarot card reader about her future with Patrick; James makes a startling admission about his feelings for Lala; Jax feels left behind.

Lala’s TH “He rescuers kittens out of trees”   Too funny. 

2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Being in Big Bear for 2 days and they blew almost $300 for booze and snacks! Maybe I'm just behind the times! Not that much of a drinker and don't like hanging around drunks! ;-)

Even the man making the big sale was like WTF. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Jax is just begging to be dumped!

I have to believe he's only being kept for the sake of the show! Why would Brittany; this beautiful girl keep putting up with his $#!t? Mon Dieu, he raw-dogged one of her friends and heard the aftermath on a recording! Where is her self-respect? LVP has also let him get away with murder! His disrespect would have landed him on his arse years ago if he worked for me! ;-(

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, nexxie said:

More than just being dumped. I think that he’s over the show...totally. It’s interfering with his desire to be an a$$hole. He doesn’t want friends that hold him honest or call him out. He wants to be a dog boy again. 

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Being in Big Bear for 2 days and they blew almost $300 for booze and snacks! Maybe I'm just behind the times!

I just can't believe they put all that on one tab; I've spent 2 days in a cabin with my rowdy drunk friends too, but we at least make a point to split it all up so none of us is stuck with a ridiculous tab like that. 

Stassi's fake crying was so awkward---I loved how the other girls barely paid attention to her histrionics and were all, 'Whatever, we're over it. Just pay up, shut up and decorate your goddamned scooter already.'

Also...going to a tarot card reader for relationship advice? Puh-leaaaaase.

James' girlfriend is pathetic. Almost as pathetic as Brittany. But at least Jax doesn't constantly flirt with his male roomie and female best friend...homegirl needs to catch a clue.

Speaking of which, Scheana being so insane about all things Rob...good lord, she's tiring.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

I just can't believe they put all that on one tab; I've spent 2 days in a cabin with my rowdy drunk friends too, but we at least make a point to split it all up so none of us is stuck with a ridiculous tab like that. 

Makes me wonder if Production picked up the tab.

Geez, James turns into such a Muppet when he gets hammered. He’s like a less-understandable Swedish Chef.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I forgot what a muppet (TM Ivygirl) mess James is when he gets sloshed. 

That's what kids do; get sloshed on a regular basis! We keep forgetting he's probably the youngest in the crowd and hasn't developed any common sense! He has so many people in his corner, but he's so self-destructive, I couldn't be bothered! ;-)

• Love 3

It's a shame everyone was wearing sunglasses around the pool so we weren't treated to the chorus of eyerolls during Scheana's Rob monologue. 

New game: Drink every time Scheana talks about Rob!

• Love 23
1 minute ago, rho said:

Although that sounds like fun I’m scared that I’d end up with alcohol poisoning or like James. Either is not a good look for me lol! I’ll be a sport and take a sip however. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, rho said:

It's a shame everyone was wearing sunglasses around the pool so we weren't treated to the chorus of eyerolls during Scheana's Rob monologue. 

Can I do iced tea? I have to work on Tuesday mornings! ;)

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Although that sounds like fun I’m scared that I’d end up with alcohol poisoning or like James. Either is not a good look for me lol! I’ll be a sport and take a sip however. 

Lol! He probably thought of it first. I'd have to be pretty drunk to enjoy a weekend with Scheana and her renaissance mantoy

• Love 7

Freakin Scheanna indeed. Dang I used to stand up for her because she seemed like a decent person underneath the Valley Girl schtick.  But she’s become REALLY unlikeable. Not to mention nails-on-chalkboard annoying. I don’t know if it’s her desperation to hang onto Rob, too many diet pills, or just because she’s not eating - or a combo of all those factors- but girlfriend needs to bring it down several hundred notches with the bragging and the incessant “Rob is King” talk. Good lord.

James and Raquel have to be a “show-mance” right? I can’t see any legit girlfriend with even half an ounce of self-respect putting up with his shenanigans otherwise. (Oooops except maybe Brittany. )

Stassi I’ve never read a tarot card in my life, but I still could have told you that you’re relationship is doomed. 

12 minutes ago, rho said:

Dude I’d have to run up a licquor store tab higher than they did in Big Bear to win that game!

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 10

Am I the only one who would pay to see that stage 5 clinger Schena walk in on her bf raw dogging one of the cast mates.... this bitch is so thirsty .... she looks like an anorexic owl ..... “how many licks does it take to get to the center of tootsie roll pop” ...... 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, FrankieTankie said:

Am I the only one who would pay to see that stage 5 clinger Schena walk in on her bf raw dogging one of the cast mates.... this bitch is so thirsty .... she looks like an anorexic owl ..... “how many licks does it take to get to the center of tootsie roll pop” ...... 

I can only imagine his dick would fall off

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Loved the scooters!

You mean broomsticks!  And I loved Katie when she got all excited when someone said broomsticks. 

22 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Makes me wonder if Production picked up the tab.

Geez, James turns into such a Muppet when he gets hammered. He’s like a less-understandable Swedish Chef.

Less understandable and none of the charm of the Swedish Chef.  Even more annoying was Grandma Schaena. "Rob has to drive the boat tomorrow."

As a person who has captained a boat...And your point is Schaena? 

8 minutes ago, rho said:

Yeah, but can he whittle a spatula out of a piece of wood?  Can he kill a spider?  Put the toilet seat down?  Can he tolerate Schaena's delusional, needy ass?

• Love 14

Anytime anyone has a TH about Schena talking about the “love of her life” Rob, I relate so hard! Like love Lisa and her TH pretty much being like “don’t pick out new wedding china when you’re still not even finished throwing out the old ones”.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm just tired of her talking about how great her life is NOW. If buying ground beef in one of those nasty, bulk chubs is living the high life, you can have it. 

That's what that was!!! It took every ounce of strength not to gag at the sight of it. You'd think working in a restaurant for a decade maybe she would have learned how to cook something edible.

• Love 11

I forgot to mention my favorite part of this episode! Kristen wondering what to do with the $700 check Stassi gave her. Even though I know the coven are truly awful assholes of the worst variety, they are still so fun to watch! 

• Love 19

They’re rerunning the episode now on Bravo and the James/Lala fight is kind of hilarious actually. James letting Lala scream at him while he stares at a fidget spinner, Schena being all “Rob needs to sleep because he has to drive the boat tomorrow” like shut up Schena. And look I’m not saying it’s not annoying when you’re trying to sleep and people are yelling but something about that moment just made me think of when Stassi first started to date Patrick and was trying to distance herself from everyone and was always like not wanting to hang out with everyone because her boyfriend and new life were so mature and above all this stuff the VP crew does.

And we aren’t watching this show to watch these people ride around on a boat and have dinner and go to sleep, Schena! What we are watching for is for what happened, people yelling and screaming. The only thing missing was “it’s not about the pasta!!!” Shouting. 

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

They’re rerunning the episode now on Bravo and the James/Lala fight is kind of hilarious actually. James letting Lala scream at him while he stares at a fidget spinner, Schena being all “Rob needs to sleep because he has to drive the boat tomorrow” like shut up Schena. And look I’m not saying it’s not annoying when you’re trying to sleep and people are yelling but something about that moment just made me think of when Stassi first started to date Patrick and was trying to distance herself from everyone and was always like not wanting to hang out with everyone because her boyfriend and new life were so mature and above all this stuff the VP crew does.

And we aren’t watching this show to watch these people ride around on a boat and have dinner and go to sleep, Schena! What we are watching for is for what happened, people yelling and screaming. The only thing missing was “it’s not about the pasta!!!” Shouting. 

Scheana's the girl at a sleepover that has softball practice or whatever in the morning and yells at everyone because they want to have fun and stay up late.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

That's so true, and his exes even say he will behave horribly until he gets dumped, but he WON'T be the one doing the 'dumping'. He can always say that the gal ended the relationship. If he thinks it makes him appear 'nicer'. far from it. New girls will be looking at him as 'damaged goods' rather than hot and eligible. Blech 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm just tired of her talking about how great her life is NOW. If buying ground beef in one of those nasty, bulk chubs is living the high life, you can have it. 

No surprise...Jax is a diva who will not sleep in a twin bed. And he needs more help finding his shit than my kids do. I don't know how Brittany exists with him. 

Uggh gag!  Who cooks with that slop??!

Ha!  Yes!  I wonder if he has ADHD.  He reminds me of my 8 year old, with ADHD.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I guess my friends are drinkers because $285 for 9 people for two days and two nights seems cheap. Particularly since they did the amateur move of waiting until they get to Big Bear where the prices are more expensive, everyone knows you stock up and Bevmo, Costco or thee like before you leave town.

I want a handyperson off between Rob and Katie.

I was less perplexed by the total cost than why they waited to purchase until they got there.

Hey, did Schwartz go on this trip? Did he actually stay with his wife? 

• Love 7
On 2/14/2018 at 8:27 PM, OnceSane said:
33 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Uggh gag!  Who cooks with that slop??!

Ha!  Yes!  I wonder if he has ADHD.  He reminds me of my 8 year old, with ADHD.

During this entire episode, all I could hear was Scheana's voice trying to convince everyone (and herself) that she and Rob "ARE SO IN LOVE!" That gal is scary delusional. And it really bothers me how much she is trashing Shay. I'm almost wishing he'd briefly surface just to share the fact that she and he married as a farce so she could get a bigger part of the show's storyline. But noooo, Shay is staying in the background. I hope she gives him some $$$ for her character assassination.

Edited by Chalby
Sorry, I think I clicked the quotes incorrectly so my reply doesn't match topic
  • Love 6

Watching Scheana is annoying and almost uncomfortable. Especially since her and Rob are no longer together like chill the fuck out. I can’t imagine being around her in real life I get like second hand embarrassment just watching her on tv.

Also that cabin really wasn’t anything spectacular. Yea it was nice but Scheana likes to talk like Rob is some perfect king and she’s living the high life. I go to nicer places on the lake pretty much every Summer.

Sandoval cracks me up. Lol he bought a knife and cut his hand instantly..amazing lol. He’s kind of the best on the show.

Stassi your relationship sucks and you don’t have a bf. Just some guy who will bang you and go to a couple of meals here and there with you. Get a grip and move on.

I’m liking Katie this season.

Where was Schwartz this whole episode? I don’t think we saw him once.

Was this filmed when Jax’s dad was sick? Could that be why he’s so down and cranky.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

They’re rerunning the episode now on Bravo and the James/Lala fight is kind of hilarious actually. James letting Lala scream at him while he stares at a fidget spinner, What we are watching for is for what happened, people yelling and screaming. The only thing missing was “it’s not about the pasta!!!” Shouting. 

Thank you so much for this - I started laughing, and while still giggling, found where I PVR'ed the episode. I shall watch it again right now, and I thank you for the prompt... James is that wonderful little boy who was always pulled out of class during reading and math. He just can't grasp the general concepts of friendship that Lala's outlining, and he only feels his imagined girlfriend-slight by comparing it to pasta - his current perseveration. LOLLOOLLOL

Edited by Chalby
Although her entire post was hilarious, I focused on the past remark
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Thank you so much for this - I started laughing, and while still giggling, found where I PVR'ed the episode. I shall watch it again right now, and I thank you for the prompt... James is that wonderful little boy who was always pulled out of class during reading and math. He just can't grasp the general concepts of friendship that Lala's outlining, and he only feels his imagined girlfriend-slight by comparing it to pasta - his current perseveration. LOLLOOLLOL

The fight was hilarious. It just was. I was unsure about adding Lala

and James to the cast  but

it seems they may be the best cast members as their fights are HILARIOUS! I can’t even remember if any of the original cast members have had fights this great.

I mean I know Stassi had a few classic birthday meltdowns but James and Lala are legit reminding me of the best days of reality tv aka The Hills. The fights on The Hills were hilarious at times (like the time when Justin Bobby and Audrina started to fight and so then they walked behind a dumpster to continue the fight and the show crew  had to turn on their car lights so they could film it). 

It was also hilarious for all the older cast members to be like “let’s go to bed!” And Jax being like “were we this bad?” No. And when I think back on the fights, the only one that can really be as good as “it was not about the pasta!” Might be when the group all went to New Orleans last season and the boys all started to yell at Kristen while in drag and Stassi was randomly sitting in the hotel hallway, Brittany and Jax were in their room pretty much holding up water glasses to the door,  and Tom was calling Schwartz a battered wife and tht ruined the fight because what? 

Lala and James have funnier fights. 

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

It was also hilarious for all the older cast members to be like “let’s go to bed!” And Jax being like “were we this bad?” No. And when I think back on the fights, the only one that can really be as good as “it was not about the pasta!” Might be when the group all went to New Orleans last season and the boys all started to yell at Kristen while in drag and Stassi was randomly sitting in the hotel hallway, Brittany and Jax were in their room pretty much holding up water glasses to the door,  and Tom was calling Schwartz a battered wife and tht ruined the fight because what? 

What about the Battle of the Chunky Sweater in Vegas back in S1? 

• Love 20