Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: The Big Apple Bites

• Start Topic

I think Kyle is like me when she's upset. I think she just wants to be alone and come down a bit, but Lisa just keeps pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing until Kyle has talked herself in circles enough for Lisa to then get mad and storm out. I get that it's a show and they need to bring the drama, but it just hits a nerve with me for someone to say over and over that they want to be left alone, but someone won't allow that.

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, NetflixandChill said:

I agree with Kyle. If she had done this, Lisa would have dragged her over the coals for it for ages and ages. 

Kyle is struggling with cognitive dissonance - Lisa says she is her good friend, but often doesn’t act like it. Run Kyle, run!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 20

Kyle, Lisa V, and Dorit have a super unhealthy codependent mean girls relationship going on seriously. It’s way needy with the underhanded talking shit behind each others back and trying to be the one the others like best.  Just walk away 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11

Oh I am so there for Lisa V. going head-to-head with Bethenny next week. 

Kyle was a bit over the top in her dramatic but I understood where she was coming from.  I also really liked her look for the evening with the high pony and the dramatic makeup. 

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Kyle, Lisa V, and Dorit have a super unhealthy codependent mean girls relationship going on seriously. It’s way needy with the underhanded talking shit behind each others back and trying to be the one the others like best.  Just walk away 

I would have walked away ages ago on LVP! She's truly a fair weather friend and will punish you time and time again for little slights, but seems to kiss Dorit's arse for some reason! The woman has something wrong in her head! She was told what was said and can't fess up to it while LVP just sits there allowing that carnage to go on even though she's the center of it! If Kyle allows this $#!t to go on, she deserves what she gets from both Dorit and LVP! Next week Lisa does confront Dorit and clarifies their friendship saying it's mostly thru PK; sorta like her loyalty was more with Mohammad over Yolanda! The woman can't be trusted; she's phony, fake, and FOS! She's not fooling me with that ridiculous English accent! How many years has she been here? ;-)

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’m thinking that Dorit is high so often, she really might not remember the shit she says about people - wonder how she reacts to seeing herself on the show later.

High and a liar! When confronted by something she says, she just can't handle it and goes off saying "WTH are you talking about?!?" ;-)

1 minute ago, sol y luna said:

Larry David — ‘You know who wears sunglasses inside? Blind people and assholes.’

That's Erika!!!

Erika's not half as cool as she thinks; pretention being her major fault in my eye! She thinks she's playing it "real," but wearing those shades at a meeting was ridiculous! ;-)

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

Wow Teddi's a great mediator.  "Go hug her and tell her you love her!"  Um, what did she just do?  I'm so over Kyle crying over Lisa.

Kyle wouldn't even listen to what Lisa was trying to say and she didn't allow Lisa to process anything she told her. Lisa was hurt but Kyle demanded she support her.

18 minutes ago, NetflixandChill said:

I think Kyle is like me when she's upset. I think she just wants to be alone and come down a bit, but Lisa just keeps pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing until Kyle has talked herself in circles enough for Lisa to then get mad and storm out. I get that it's a show and they need to bring the drama, but it just hits a nerve with me for someone to say over and over that they want to be left alone, but someone won't allow that.

Kyle kept asking Lisa how she felt about her and despite Lisa telling her she loved/cared about her she kept saying that Lisa wasn't there for her. It was Lisa that was betrayed and she only found out how badly she was betrayed by Dorit just a couple of hours before. For the love of God, allow her to process that and then you can talk it out.

• Love 19

I wish someone would really gaslight Dorit by just saying a bunch of nonsense and asking her if she remember saying totally made up stuff like:

Lisa & Kens dog rescue is really a front for the Russian mafia to smuggle drugs.

Kyle and Mauricio live in a van down by the river and all of their kids are rented extras.

Rinna's feet stink (smelly dorks) and Harry buys his "homemade" pies at Marie Calendars.

You get the drift to all of this. TOTAL blathering bullshit.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I wish someone would really gaslight Dorit by just saying a bunch of nonsense and asking her if she remember saying totally made up stuff like:

That would be a really good game for Andy to play with her on WWHL

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

How is this phony or fake? It would be phony or fake to pretend that her relationships with Dorit and Yolanda were just as strong as those she had with their respective husbands prior to meeting either woman.

And why shouldn't her loyalty be with people she met independently of and known longer than their spouses/ex-spouses?

It's fake when she pretends someone's a close friend, but abuses them like she does with KYLE all the time! Didn't you see those flashbacks of some of the most hateful things she's said and then it's supposed to be forgotten with a lame apology? The cycle keeps repeating itself year after year! What else do you need to know? So far she's allowed Dorit to skate, but hopefully that'll change next week! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, she looks hurt, big time hurt. 

Well, that’s what she’d probably like people to think - but I don’t buy her act at all. imo her ego is “hurt” but she couldn’t care less about any of the others.

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, rho said:

I adore Kyle but omg she is so off base right now. I kind of hate that she's calling Dorit out on the snitching and shit talking because now she might become more conscious about it and there will be no one to hate watch anymore

Nah - no chance of that...Dorit knows that in order to keep her housewife status she has to continue to be a shit-stirrer.  Plus, I think she kind of enjoys all the camera time!

• Love 6

The more I think about the LVP/Kyle and Dorit round and round it really occurs to me that LVP & Kyle are using Dorit as a "dumb bomb" to give them both a storyline.

LVP & Kyle are RHOBH old pros at this by now and Dorit is the one with her ass left hanging out.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I sympathize with Kyle on that note, but Kyle picked the wrong time to confront Dorit about the issue.  I don't think LVP wanted to get into it right there.  It was Dorit's night, after all.  Kyle wouldn't let it go either. 

Kyle was lying to herself.  She was getting worked up because she was defending LvP and LvP wasn't joining in.  But really, Kyle was still mad about the shit stirring with Erika and used talking behind LvP's back as a pattern of behavior to go after Dorit again over talking behind Kyle's back to Erika wthout saying as much.

Kyle seemed to feel persecuted because LvP cuts her no slack but gives the benefit of the doubt to Dorit.

I think part of that is because Dorit's existence on this show was originally to give LvP allies after a "bad edit" season.  LvP is probably less likely to turn on her until someone Dorit talked to directly is completely frank with her or she sees footage.  Dorit is a dead woman once LvP sees footage.

I'm trying to remember if LvP actually participates in this type of fracas.  Isn't it usually Ken that takes part in the group fights when they happen.  LvP is generally horrible in talking heads or via surrogates or when she can do it in a way she thinks she can do a PR spin on.  Someone will probably be able to remind me if I've forgotten something.

The other thing I notice is that Kyle keeps resorting to tears for way stupider reasons than I've seen before.  Its setting LvP off.  She is pissed about it.  I wonder if LvP thinks Kyle is faking for the cameras to make her look bad.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Kyle was lying to herself.  She was getting worked up because she was defending LvP and LvP wasn't joining in.  But really, Kyle was still mad about the shit stirring with Erika and used talking behind LvP's back as a pattern of behavior to go after Dorit again over talking behind Kyle's back to Erika wthout saying as much.

Kyle seemed to feel persecuted because LvP cuts her no slack but gives the benefit of the doubt to Dorit.

I think part of that is because Dorit's existence on this show was originally to give LvP allies after a "bad edit" season.  LvP is probably less likely to turn on her until someone Dorit talked to directly is completely frank with her or she sees footage.  Dorit is a dead woman once LvP sees footage.

I'm trying to remember if LvP actually participates in this type of fracas.  Isn't it usually Ken that takes part in the group fights when they happen.  LvP is generally horrible in talking heads or via surrogates or when she can do it in a way she thinks she can do a PR spin on.  Someone will probably be able to remind me if I've forgotten something.

The other thing I notice is that Kyle keeps resorting to tears for way stupider reasons than I've seen before.  Its setting LvP off.  She is pissed about it.  I wonder if LvP thinks Kyle is faking for the cameras to make her look bad.

Half of these women truly are actresses and can't be taken seriously; esp. when they cry over BS! I just don't watch enough to know or care! Few of them are worth it! I like Teddi & Camille! The rest are fake or FOS; esp. LVP, Lisa, Dorit, & Erika! ;-)

• Love 1

Kyle and LVP would have stopped being friends had it not been for being on the show.  I think the close friendship they had in season 1 and 2 is gone and will never come back.  With that said, Kyle isn't innocent.. and I think she is someone to watch out for because she comes across so friendly and innocent.. but her expressions in photos (photos show the real inner person) show she's conceited, evil, and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

It's not the first time she has done that to Teddi. I want to punch Dorit in that fake accented mouth of hers. 

Yeah, she’s great at projecting her own behavior onto others - she was actually the most “outspoken” about Erika that night at the beach house too.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11

I understand Kyle’s crying, we’re close in age and I notice that I cry very easily.  I cry when I’m sad, happy, frustrated, etc.  It’s hormonal, pre-menopausal.  She’s very hurt because the mean things Lisa does to her are really piling up.  I just don’t understand how you can forgive some of the mean nasty things some of these women have said.  Lisa talking about other women rumors while Porshia is right there and has said things about Mauricio’s character.  After that, you don’t get another chance.  Kyle could say plenty about Ken and Max and she never says a bad word about them.

• Love 18

The people in the meeting at the publisher's for Erika's book, looked totally unimpressed.  Coming to a bargain bin near you soon......

LVP doesn't really have friends in the cast; they are merely associates or co-workers.   Never bought she was real friends with any of them, even Kyle in season 1 or 2.  That was her hook to stay on the show.   I think she's the type to have very few close friends, and plays cordial with the fake Beverly Hills BS, oh dahhhling I adore you.  That whole set (majority) throw around shit like they're BFF's with everyone.  Maybe it's changed, but I have one BFF (or maybe a couple).  The rest are merely friends.  

Dorit is just a loud overdramatic gnat with a fake accent and poor fashion sense that will not shut up nor go away.

• Love 7

Dorit's outfit was ugly, but at least the gruesome boobs were locked down - under a blouse, a vest, a big ugly tie, a brooch AND a blazer!  (And a bra?  probably not!)

As for Teddi - so she does talk about others behind their back!  And seemed to have her own glam squad!  Hmmmmm . . .

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yeah, she’s great at projecting her own behavior onto others - she was actually the most “outspoken” about Erika that night at the beach house too.

I can't wait to see the reunion so she can be called out for her BS! She was on WWHL and even when called out, she's just not hearing or accepting from what little I watched! I preferred catching the Olympic figure skating of the women over her lying to Andy's face! ;-)

• Love 5
3 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I'm trying to think of a situation when a sighted person doesn't look like an asshole wearing sunglasses indoors.

*laughing* I might have looked shady, but a few years ago, I broke my regular glasses and couldn't afford to get new ones for about a month. I had to wear my prescription sunglasses all the time till I was able to get new glasses. Gotta say it made driving on country roads at night (no street lamps) a real challenge.

No doubt I'll have some comments to make about the episode when I've seen it.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Anyone else think they saw Dance Mom's Abby Lee at the Bella party?  I did a double take. 

No, but I looked away for a sec and missed it when they intro’ed the lady in the green dress at the Bella party... and I thought it was Sonja...

• Love 2