Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: The Big Apple Bites

• Start Topic

Dorit attempts to come clean with Lisa Vanderpump; Erika meets with her publisher to give an update on her book; Kyle gets wind of what Dorit has been saying about her from Teddi; an altercation arises on what should be Dorit's big night.

• Love 4

So Teddi and Camille are disgruntled when Dorit talks to those who weren't present about what they say in conversation. Then proceed to repeat to third parties who weren't present what Dorit says in conversation. 

Edited by lunastartron
Clarity
  • Love 5
On 2/16/2018 at 4:56 AM, lunastartron said:

So Teddi and Camille are disgruntled when Dorit talks to those who weren't present about what they say in conversation. Then proceed to repeat to third parties who weren't present what Dorit says in conversation. 

Pretty much.  Same goes with Teddi repeating conversations she had with Dorit to LVP.  One thing about Dorit is she does not hide behind people repeating her conversations.  SHe came right out and said she would tell LVP what she said about her.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Pretty much.  Same goes with Teddi repeating conversations she had with Dorit to LVP.  One thing about Dorit is she does hide behind people repeating her conversations.  SHe came right out and said she would tell LVP what she said about her.

I guess we will see if Dorit really tells Lisa what she has been saying or if she tries to blame her comments on the others. 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, NetflixandChill said:

OMG! The editors doing a full body pan of Dorit in the tracksuit filled with holes as she talked about being a designer and being what the magazine embodied! They must hate her over at Bravo. I see that shade you're throwing!

I thought the same exact thing. Designer? In that? Dorit is so full of herself! I cannot wait for her to get her comeuppance, right uppance the side of her head. Doesn't Dorit realize that other than hearing about it on this show, no one has heard of, nor cares, about Bella magazine? Oh wait, its Dorit; of course not. 

Also, the first word that popped into my head when Erika's TH came on was "pomeranian". Why does she need to embody "hooker style"?

Edited by Snappy
add to info
  • Love 16
20 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Sweats as holey as Dorit’s explanations and excuses!

Oh burn!!!!! You win the internet Ivygirl

7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

This franchise of HoWives has gotten so boring that all I can say is this:  Damn I wish i could afford to just sit in a chair and have someone put my make up on..

It's so relaxing. You should really try it! The Vanderpump kids are always using Priv. They usually have really great deals for first timers

• Love 5

I'm still laughing at Lisa grabbing Kyle's crotch to get her purse while they shimmy out of the rain. I could have watched a full hour of these women trying to navigate a little drizzle

Edited by rho
  • Love 22
27 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I'm trying to think of a situation when a sighted person doesn't look like an asshole wearing sunglasses indoors.

My most recent ex of VERY many years has taken to doing this...I tried to tell him he looks like an asshole but he just thinks I am jealous of his newfound “coolness”.

ETA: I do NOT miss the rain in NYC, worst thing ever about commuting (as in, not having a driver-being a schlub)! 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Snappy said:

I'm waiting for LVP's boobs to fall out of her dress.

Why do these women get their hair done when its all flat anyway?

They need their hair blown out, curled professionally to hide the tracks, weave, lace fronts. You have to blend the real hair with the fake hair so that it looks as natural as possible.

• Love 12

I adore Kyle but omg she is so off base right now. I kind of hate that she's calling Dorit out on the snitching and shit talking because now she might become more conscious about it and there will be no one to hate watch anymore

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

My guess is that it’s on the order of Noballsman Nobleman as run by RHOC Lydia

Thanks.  I wondered if that was the case.

Whoa.  Major boobage on LVP.

I'm not sure I even know what they are arguing about now, but yay, Teddi!  Dorit is impossible.

Don't blame the Model's Moms for leaving early, but so funny that they let us know why!

• Love 12

Kyle hasn't had her sisters Kathy and Kim in her life for a while - at least not the way it used to be.

She's replaced LVP for Kathy and Dorit for Kim.

It was a dynamic she is used to, so she expects LVP (Kathy) to side with her when Dorit (Kim) misbehaves.

• Love 21