Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Peaches Be Trippin'

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

I think she worries that if she wasn't around, Kroy would get in touch with his family, especially his Mom and Dad.   She needs to keep him alienated from them.  

Oh, and Kim, nice try at re-writing history.  No one told you not to begin a relationship with Kroy - we were telling KROY to run fast, run far.  

Kim has locked him down with 4 kids. Even if he leaves her, his situation is too messy for a sane woman to undertake. Plus, I can see Kim harassing that woman about being with Kroy. 

• Love 8

Cynthia is so ridiculous.  In one breath she says she wants a year of Single Cynthia, not ready for a full on relationship then she gets all sad because the man she told that she was not ready for a full on relationship may or may not be dating other women. 

Eva tells her she saw him with another woman (before he was dating Cynthia), okay, he is in his 40's I would hope he has dated a few people, big whoop.

Then to round things out she is still buzzing around Peter wanting him to be a friend, getting weird when she sees him with another woman and getting hurt when he says he does not want to be her friend then she says she will always love him, smh.

Meanwhile, they are still business partners? Why, so he can have another crack at spending her money?

Does Atlanta have an open container law?  Kim seems to always be getting in and out of cars with a red solo cup filled to the brim with wine, even if she is not driving that is still a no no in Baltimore, (we put any open bottles in the trunk if we have an open bottle situation).  Kim has created the perfect co dependent relationship with Kroy, she needs him to be her medical advisor too? It's not enough he is her purse carrier?

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

how I laughed at this.    Wheezing and all.

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

because

Disappointing right?  I didn't think Cyn was this girl either.  I'm not even at the part where:  believe him, don't believe him (I don't) but I didn't think she was the kill the messenger type.   That having been said, I kind of hate that thing girl squads do when they all sort of swoop down and start pecking at the new dude's whole life.  Shit, if he's a raggedy ass liar whose time line doesn't match up to anything else, that'll come out on its own.    What the hell was she crying for is what I wanna know.   My only other question is how she got those box braids under that unit AND baseball cap the next day at lunch with nene.  

landscape-1494030192-kanye.gif

Now as far as Janet goes, sure, let's call this one her first baby.

carditea.gif

Back it up, beep beep. What now?!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I wonder if Porsha verified if the brussle sprouts were cooked in butter or not. It's the most common way of cooking them, particularly because it's a fool proof way of making them taste delicious. Also, I hope she realizes that there's a lot more restrictions to a vegan diet than just 'no beef', lol. 

I was thinking the same thing, convenient vegan is what I call it, don't ask, don't tell.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I would say this is the end of Kenya unless she manages to pull her act together but I think she is over the show now that she herself a man. 

Kroy is unemployed which is why he has so much time to drive and wait for Kim everywhere lol. But he did make good money when he was employed and I think they are decent with saving their money. 

Really? I don't know her life and don't want to, but nothing about Kim says "saver" to me. Hustler, maybe, but saver, nah.

10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Interesting, I make brussel sprouts and order them out all the time and never had them prepared with butter. They were at Atwoods Pizza Cafe which serves them with pancetta and parmesan we heard her say no pork but not no parmesan.

I make them with olive oil. I have on occasion made them with bacon. Never butter. But I definitely agree that they need some fat to make them taste good.

That "What opportunity am I getting?" from Will was cold. And I just really need Cynthia to boss up! Her interactions with men are ... I don't know. Problematic isn't quite the right word, but they make me want to shake her.

Kenya is so clearly done with the show, and I'm glad. I'm also glad Kim's not going because I can't stand her. 

• Love 7

The wig comments are like another language to me -- I don't know from lace fronts or edges, and I am, consistently, "That's a wig!? "You'd think the fact that the color is radically different and the hair has grown about 12 inches in one day would tip me off, but nope, somehow I am always surprised. 

I agree with the comments about the ladies jetting over to tell the story about Will -- not really wrong, but there was a little too much zeal or something in the telling.  I am hoping against hope that he is a good man, who is actually on the up and up because I think Cynthia is a lovely person who deserves happiness.  

Kim, if she isn't sucking up to someone she's attacking them.  She seems incapable of having a genuine relationship with someone. I am beyond tired of her. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Really? I don't know her life and don't want to, but nothing about Kim says "saver" to me. Hustler, maybe, but saver, nah.

People have been saying the she'd be broke since s3 but she has stayed on top of it 10 years later. Plus I doubt Kroy wasn't saving money.

• Love 2

Kroy can add “ Private Chauffeur “ to his resume. What a loser~ doesn’t he have anything better to do than haul Kim’s big butt around town?!! 

Will is a slimy snake, obviously. Cynthia couldn’t give two craps about him. #scripted. 

This show has truly tanked. I still watch out of habit, but FF through much of it. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

People have been saying the she'd be broke since s3 but she has stayed on top of it 10 years later. Plus I doubt Kroy wasn't saving money.

Kroy was probably saving before he met Kim and was still in the NFL. .I'm sure that's all gone now. Kim spends all of her money and his. She said at Porsha's house that she never wears the same outfit twice. Those designer duds are expensive! I have also heard she has a gambling addiction. The only income she has is from her "Tardy for the Party" show. She may have a decent salary from that but she has 6 kids, a husband and a huge tacky McMansion to pay for. Her being back in this show is probably done after this season. I can't imagine BRAVO asking her back. I have no doubt that eventually she will be filing for bankruptcy. 

Also, she had a married sugar daddy supporting her before she met Kroy. That's how she managed to stay on top of it. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

Back it up, beep beep. What now?!

Lol!!  *Allegedly*

Ask the Google to tell you bout James DeBarge's babiest baby girl.

5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Kroy was probably saving before he met Kim and was still in the NFL. .I'm sure that's all gone now. Kim spends all of her money and his. She said at Porsha's house that she never wears the same outfit twice. Those designer duds are expensive! I have also heard she has a gambling addiction. The only income she has is from her "Tardy for the Party" show. She may have a decent salary from that but she has 6 kids, a husband and a huge tacky McMansion to pay for. Her being back in this show is probably done after this season. I can't imagine BRAVO asking her back. I have no doubt that eventually she will be filing for bankruptcy. 

You know I've been thinking about this.   Their house is custom.  I would imagine that means the whole kit n' kaboodle of land and construction was paid off.    I don't really know their pockets like this but none of the kids are in private school (I don't think).   Nobody is in college.   Whatever Kroy made from football at the time plus what she was making from when she was last on housewives plus appearances and speaking fees to cover the costs of taxes on that house, a couple of new cars for the teenagers and staff and maintenance.     Bravo paid for their wedding and as a couple, they've been on tv steadily for what, the last 6 or 7 years?   I don't know if the Biermanns are wealthy, but if any of ^ is true, they not broke.    Kim and Kandi are the only two I've seen who haven't gotten into money scrapes.    Do they have producer credits for Tardy for the Party?  Do the kids get a check for appearing?  I don't know ya'll they might be plenty ok to fund that whole lifestyle and then some.    

I almost forgot Mama Joyce still ain't over Todd getting her piece of inheritance huh?   Nasty ole heffa. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Girls trips only got introduced in s5 so she only missed and was around for one. 

Kim missed the trip to Africa, right, and after saying something they called her "racist" for, if memory serves? 

Did you notice Mama Joyce only smiles when she's about to move in for the kill? Run, Porsha, run!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Did you notice Mama Joyce only smiles when she's about to move in for the kill? Run, Porsha, run!

I assumed that odd smile was to hold her dentures in place.

59 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Will is a slimy snake, obviously. Cynthia couldn’t give two craps about him. #scripted. 

She is still pinning away for Peter.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I assumed that odd smile was to hold her dentures in place.

Kandi has that same "lemme show you my back teeth" smile.

I haven't even finished the episode yet, but I just can't get over Nene chewing with her mouth open like a damn muppet at that lunch with Cynthia.

• Love 4

Nene is a jackass!

Porsche was on WWHL and someone called in and asked her why she could fly to Barcelona, but not to Africa for Shamea's wedding. She answered that Bravo paid for first class to Barcelona...very proud of herself.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Kim has locked him down with 4 kids. Even if he leaves her, his situation is too messy for a sane woman to undertake. Plus, I can see Kim harassing that woman about being with Kroy. 

6 kids - he adopted her older ones too!

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Lol!!  *Allegedly*

Ask the Google to tell you bout James DeBarge's babiest baby girl.

You know I've been thinking about this.   Their house is custom.  I would imagine that means the whole kit n' kaboodle of land and construction was paid off.    I don't really know their pockets like this but none of the kids are in private school (I don't think).   Nobody is in college.   Whatever Kroy made from football at the time plus what she was making from when she was last on housewives plus appearances and speaking fees to cover the costs of taxes on that house, a couple of new cars for the teenagers and staff and maintenance.     Bravo paid for their wedding and as a couple, they've been on tv steadily for what, the last 6 or 7 years?   I don't know if the Biermanns are wealthy, but if any of ^ is true, they not broke.    Kim and Kandi are the only two I've seen who haven't gotten into money scrapes.    Do they have producer credits for Tardy for the Party?  Do the kids get a check for appearing?  I don't know ya'll they might be plenty ok to fund that whole lifestyle and then some.    

I almost forgot Mama Joyce still ain't over Todd getting her piece of inheritance huh?   Nasty ole heffa. 

Kim and Kroy's house was pretty much built when they bought it as a foreclosure.  They paid under a million. She then went overboard on the finishing and Kroy on the security cameras.  The boys go to a privates school.  Kim showed the potty mouthed kid's Good Citizenship certificate.  

Bravo did not pay for the wedding.  Andy has made this quite clear-Bravo doesn't pay for weddings.  IIRC Kim ended up owing Colin Cowie money and other vendors.  A story a year after the wedding:  http://www.realitytea.com/2012/11/29/rhoas-kim-zolciak-owes-big-money-for-her-wedding-nene-leakes-hints-at-talk-show/  Kim has also said she made more money than Kroy and when she walked away from RHOA and left SEVEN figures on the table.  Oh and $35,000.00 couch was really only X but she paid to have in flown in.  (From where?)  http://www.etonline.com/heres-how-kim-zolciak-biermann-managed-spend-35000-just-couch-exclusive-89026  At this point I do not think Kim is capable of telling the truth.  Kim has been sued by Christmas decorators, twice had her house jeopardized for non-payment of taxes.   I am estimating she might make $1 million a year and Kroy most likely has his own salary for the show but the show is only 12/13 episodes a year and it is only a half hour show.  Usually they don't pay reality TV kids so they can film without breaking child labor laws but I am guessing their cook also gets a salary while filming from Bravo.  I don't view them as broke as Kroy will be getting his NFL retirement when he turns 35 but they seem to live very large.  Total conjecture on my part but I do believe Kim had to return to RHOA to continue with the big bucks.  She seems to have many reasons for missing trips and isn't all that crucial other than picking fights with Kenya.    

't

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim and Kroy's house was pretty much built when they bought it as a foreclosure.  They paid under a million. She then went overboard on the finishing and Kroy on the security cameras.  The boys go to a privates school.  Kim showed the potty mouthed kid's Good Citizenship certificate.  

Bravo did not pay for the wedding.  Andy has made this quite clear-Bravo doesn't pay for weddings.  IIRC Kim ended up owing Colin Cowie money and other vendors.  A story a year after the wedding:  http://www.realitytea.com/2012/11/29/rhoas-kim-zolciak-owes-big-money-for-her-wedding-nene-leakes-hints-at-talk-show/  Kim has also said she made more money than Kroy and when she walked away from RHOA and left SEVEN figures on the table.  Oh and $35,000.00 couch was really only X but she paid to have in flown in.  (From where?)  http://www.etonline.com/heres-how-kim-zolciak-biermann-managed-spend-35000-just-couch-exclusive-89026  At this point I do not think Kim is capable of telling the truth.  Kim has been sued by Christmas decorators, twice had her house jeopardized for non-payment of taxes.   I am estimating she might make $1 million a year and Kroy most likely has his own salary for the show but the show is only 12/13 episodes a year and it is only a half hour show.  Usually they don't pay reality TV kids so they can film without breaking child labor laws but I am guessing their cook also gets a salary while filming from Bravo.  I don't view them as broke as Kroy will be getting his NFL retirement when he turns 35 but they seem to live very large.  Total conjecture on my part but I do believe Kim had to return to RHOA to continue with the big bucks.  She seems to have many reasons for missing trips and isn't all that crucial other than picking fights with Kenya.    

't

Ok, I'm happy to stand corrected.     

Sued by Christmas decorators made me giggle.   That's......I don't know what to call that.  Lol. 

Their wedding aired as a Tardy one off episode special - Bravo didn't compensate them for that?   Sorry not to specify but that's what I mean if you got money that wasn't part of your regular deal in exchange for putting your wedding on tv - the network paid enough $ for the wedding to cost nothing.    

Using your estimate, if she currently makes 7 figures for a spin off of the show she left, it sort of tracks that she left 7 figures on the table, no? 

Quick and dirty run down.   Let's call the house paid for, they were both working when it was purchased.    That leaves the taxes they're not paying + private school  + teen cars + house maintenance.    What's the damage do you think, $250K of a $1M salary?  Before his pension.     They aight.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Kim missed the trip to Africa, right, and after saying something they called her "racist" for, if memory serves? 

I think it was the other way around.   I want to say it was Sheree, but someone commented something like I would've given anything to see Kim let a black baby climb all over her.   I'm pretty sure I'm fucking up the quote, but they'd just come from somewhere (an orphanage ?) and visited and played with children.  Anyway on the way back in the jeep someone said something shitty about how Kim would've responded in the situation they were just in.   It wasn't cool.  

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Kim will make up ANY excuse to bring Kroy somewhere! She just needs a constant scape goat. It is honestly embarrassing how dependent she has become on him since they got married. Is that how she makes sure he doesn't stray? by forcing him to uber her everywhere and wait outside? You would think she'd want at least 1 parent home with the kids.

I suspect Kim doesn't want to be around the black girls and Kroy being her Uber driver is a handy excuse to not have to spend too much time around them.

5 hours ago, appledumpling said:

verybody doesn't want some strange broad telling them about someone their dating;

Eva didn't tell Cynthia about Will dating some other chick.  Eva told Nene who went and runtoldat to the other girls and then one of those girls took it upon herself to tell Cynthia.

I think it was the other way around.   I want to say it was Sheree, but someone commented something like I would've given anything to see Kim let a black baby climb all over her.   I'm pretty sure I'm fucking up the quote, but they'd just come from somewhere (an orphanage ?) and visited and played with children.  Anyway on the way back in the jeep someone said something shitty about how Kim would've responded in the situation they were just in.   It wasn't cool. 

Kandi, Phaedra, Cynthia & Sheree were in some Jeep and Cynthia said Kim wouldn't be holding any black babies and Kandi & Phaedra (and Sheree) were laughing and ki'ki'ing about it.

Then when they all got back to the States, Sheree runtoldat to Kim that KANDI said Kim wouldn't be holding any black babies and Kim got upset saying she held Kandi's black baby plenty of times after the drama with AJ.

I'm sorry but after Kim got together with Kroy, she ain't trying to hang with black people too tough so no, Kim wouldn't be holding any black babies.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I don't know ya'll they might be plenty ok to fund that whole lifestyle and then some.    

I remember when Kim and Kroy were renting a house before the remodel on this one was finished. The landlord was suing them because they weren't paying rent and a whole bunch of other issues. It was right before the wedding and it was filmed. They spend too much money. Let's not forget how she stiffed Kandi out of the money she owed her, too. Kandi had to take her to court. I don't care how much she's making now , she's spending every penny of it and much more. It will catch up, just a matter of time. That stupid half hour show of hers is on it's last legs. Then what is she gonna do? She better start going on those trips (without Kroy) if she intends on getting any checks at all. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

I suspect Kim doesn't want to be around the black girls and Kroy being her Uber driver is a handy excuse to not have to spend too much time around them.

Eva didn't tell Cynthia about Will dating some other chick.  Eva told Nene who went and runtoldat to the other girls and then one of those girls took it upon herself to tell Cynthia.

Kandi, Phaedra, Cynthia & Sheree were in some Jeep and Cynthia said Kim wouldn't be holding any black babies and Kandi & Phaedra (and Sheree) were laughing and ki'ki'ing about it.

Then when they all got back to the States, Sheree runtoldat to Kim that KANDI said Kim wouldn't be holding any black babies and Kim got upset saying she held Kandi's black baby plenty of times after the drama with AJ.

I'm sorry but after Kim got together with Kroy, she ain't trying to hang with black people too tough so no, Kim wouldn't be holding any black babies.

Kim doesn't "hang" with anyone outside of Kroy/their kids and their employees, I really don't think she is a racist, just an antisocial controlling ass.

It was Kenya that ran to tell Cynthia about Eva's comment and Nene ran after her because she just knew that Kenya wouldn't get the story right.

• Love 6

I can't believe I'm defending Porsha, but I think her "no beef" dinner wasn't intended as a "we aren't going to eat beef, therefore we're vegan," but "we aren't having a beef with anyone tonight." Which, good luck with that, honey. "No beef" might last through one meal, but it won't last long. On the other hand, eating on wooden dinnerware and then sending it back? If she did that, she's not cheap, she's extra trash. I won't defend that. Maybe she was joking. *sigh*

I still don't like Marlo. Judgemental (that welcome mat's too small, "I don't want her to bring Kroy," and so on). Now, I can understand not wanting Kroy on a "girls' trip," but Marlo making it about herself and her wishes is pretty typical.

I don't eat meat and make a really good veggie (not vegan) lasagna with either Boca brand or Morningstar Farms brand crumbles. I'd have liked to have gotten the vegan chef's recipes. On the topic of food, I love Brussels sprouts, too. I roast them with olive oil or, when I don't have fresh ones, microwave frozen sprouts and then splash on a little olive oil. Yum.

If my husband had the bad judgement to text me that he'd be my rock as long as I was "worth it," he'd learn quickly not to do that again. What's painful is that Kenya seems to think that's exemplary behaviour from a man. I hate feeling sorry for Kenya.

Mama Joyce can go away.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, WordsWordsWords said:

I can't believe I'm defending Porsha, but I think her "no beef" dinner wasn't intended as a "we aren't going to eat beef, therefore we're vegan," but "we aren't having a beef with anyone tonight." Which, good luck with that, honey. "No beef" might last through one meal, but it won't last long. On the other hand, eating on wooden dinnerware and then sending it back? If she did that, she's not cheap, she's extra trash. I won't defend that. Maybe she was joking. *sigh*

I still don't like Marlo. Judgemental (that welcome mat's too small, "I don't want her to bring Kroy," and so on). Now, I can understand not wanting Kroy on a "girls' trip," but Marlo making it about herself and her wishes is pretty typical.

I don't eat meat and make a really good veggie (not vegan) lasagna with either Boca brand or Morningstar Farms brand crumbles. I'd have liked to have gotten the vegan chef's recipes. On the topic of food, I love Brussels sprouts, too. I roast them with olive oil or, when I don't have fresh ones, microwave frozen sprouts and then splash on a little olive oil. Yum.

If my husband had the bad judgement to text me that he'd be my rock as long as I was "worth it," he'd learn quickly not to do that again. What's painful is that Kenya seems to think that's exemplary behaviour from a man. I hate feeling sorry for Kenya.

Mama Joyce can go away.

This is the same woman that made fun of/mocked Porsha when she was still married to Kordell trying to be the wife he wanted, so, no sympathy from me.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This is the same woman that made fun of/mocked Porsha when she was still married to Kordell trying to be the wife he wanted, so, no sympathy from me.

And that's exactly why my sympathy evaporates in about five seconds. I really dislike Kenya a lot.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

We can say the same with Nene who's just gone nuts covering that nappy head of hers! She's just plain ridiculous after reading Kim for filth over all her wigs over the years! Now this b!tch can't go out to get the mail without wearing hair down to her waist! Idiotic! ;-)

What's wrong with having "nappy" hair.  

I find it offensive to refer to a black woman's natural hair in a negative light.

• Love 24
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

True, but Kim will hold anybody's baby for $$$$.

I think Kim and Nene are the same person, two peas in a pod.  Nene thought she was too good for Housewives, but after her "acting" career folded, she came back.  Kim thought she was too good for the show as well, how many years has it been since she walked off the show and never looked back?  Kim thought that she and her show + Kroy was going to equal big $$$.  But  nothing lasts forever.  If Kim were so rich and successful, why is she back on the show?  The same reason Nene is on the show, neither of them can do anything else.

• Love 11

Right? As if we needed a reminder that Mama Joyce is still a bitch. If I don't see her Lord Farquaad looking ass on my screen again it'll be too soon.  And what the hell was she going on about with some Royce? Either that conversation was poorly edited, or the producers couldn't make sense of what she said either and just let the tape roll.

If Marlo ain't the most uncouth heffa? She shows up at Porsha's house and shit talks her welcome mat! Like, who has beef with a rug? And then she loudly belches at the dinner table and makes up some cockamamie story about leaving to visit her cousin in the nursing home. She really is an Oscar Wilde character come to life.

Cynthia is so pitiful. She isn't going to stop until she gets a negative balance from messing with Peter. Also, Peter doesn't have to be your friend, Cynthia. You're divorced! It's bad enough they're still business partners. I really see that Noelle got her maturity from Leon.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ok, I'm happy to stand corrected.     

Sued by Christmas decorators made me giggle.   That's......I don't know what to call that.  Lol. 

Their wedding aired as a Tardy one off episode special - Bravo didn't compensate them for that?   Sorry not to specify but that's what I mean if you got money that wasn't part of your regular deal in exchange for putting your wedding on tv - the network paid enough $ for the wedding to cost nothing.    

Using your estimate, if she currently makes 7 figures for a spin off of the show she left, it sort of tracks that she left 7 figures on the table, no? 

Quick and dirty run down.   Let's call the house paid for, they were both working when it was purchased.    That leaves the taxes they're not paying + private school  + teen cars + house maintenance.    What's the damage do you think, $250K of a $1M salary?  Before his pension.     They aight.  

I have an issue with Andy saying Bravo doesn't pay for weddings when a few have been made into specials.  I believe he means Bravo is not responsible for the tab.  I guess it most likely keeps a lid on expenses.  

I don't think Kim, who filmed six episodes of the season and came back for the Reunion left a million bucks on the table.  I think Kim exaggerates when it suits her.  I doubt she started DBT with a million dollar salary but I would think after maybe four seasons.   By the time Kim left she was such a non-entity and her other show had already been filmed the first season.  

The other expenses not figured in are Kim's clothing and shoes, spa time, wigs, plastic surgery, trips, nannies, personal chef, gardeners, pool boy, all that it takes to keep Brielle primping.  When Kim was trying to buy the house where she was married, she said the reason for backing out was the appraisal by the bank was far less than the asking price.  I do not believe they paid cash for their home.

The holiday decorator's lawsuit:  https://pagesix.com/2017/12/07/kim-zolciak-ordered-to-pay-5k-for-holiday-decorations/  I don't really see how Kim won the lawsuit and how tawdry not to pay someone the agreed amount.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Right? As if we needed a reminder that Mama Joyce is still a bitch. If I don't see her Lord Farquaad looking ass on my screen again it'll be too soon.  And what the hell was she going on about with some Royce? Either that conversation was poorly edited, or the producers couldn't make sense of what she said either and just let the tape roll.

If Marlo ain't the most uncouth heffa? She shows up at Porsha's house and shit talks her welcome mat! Like, who has beef with a rug? And then she loudly belches at the dinner table and makes up some cockamamie story about leaving to visit her cousin in the nursing home. She really is an Oscar Wilde character come to life.

Cynthia is so pitiful. She isn't going to stop until she gets a negative balance from messing with Peter. Also, Peter doesn't have to be your friend, Cynthia. You're divorced! It's bad enough they're still business partners. I really see that Noelle got her maturity from Leon.

You got it and there's so much more that makes all these people so pathetic! Cynthia acting like a little school girl when told Will was with some other woman months before just made no sense! She's 50 for Gawd-sakes! Practically expecting Peter to be close also makes no sense; esp. after he already said at the reunion he has someone he cares about a lot! Joyce still hasn't given up on getting rid of TODD it seems! How do you go on Nat'l TV and say about a son-in-law and father of a grandchild, "he's a lemon that Kandi made lemonade out of!" I wonder how he'll take that? I'd go back to givin' the b!tch the cold shoulder since she isn't going to change her attitude! Trying to placate Kandi will only make him sick inside! I don't even want to reference that piece of garbage called Marlo! She's as disgusting as they get; shameless, loud, and without a moral compass! I just hope some of these people are just playing to the camera because I wouldn't want to be associated with any of these women! There are some good guys; even Peter for the most part! He's a hard worker, but like my brother, he just has "bad luck!" My mom has always said "if he didn't have bad luck, he wouldn't have any luck at all!" An example is him driving as a kid! He's hit by a drunk driver! I drop him off to pick up the car after repairs and a drunk woman cuts him off causing another accident! His life has been like that for as long as I can remember; had every advantage, but just never could get over the hump! ;-)

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I have an issue with Andy saying Bravo doesn't pay for weddings when a few have been made into specials.  I believe he means Bravo is not responsible for the tab.  I guess it most likely keeps a lid on expenses.  

I don't think Kim, who filmed six episodes of the season and came back for the Reunion left a million bucks on the table.  I think Kim exaggerates when it suits her.  I doubt she started DBT with a million dollar salary but I would think after maybe four seasons.   By the time Kim left she was such a non-entity and her other show had already been filmed the first season.  

The other expenses not figured in are Kim's clothing and shoes, spa time, wigs, plastic surgery, trips, nannies, personal chef, gardeners, pool boy, all that it takes to keep Brielle primping.  When Kim was trying to buy the house where she was married, she said the reason for backing out was the appraisal by the bank was far less than the asking price.  I do not believe they paid cash for their home.

The holiday decorator's lawsuit:  https://pagesix.com/2017/12/07/kim-zolciak-ordered-to-pay-5k-for-holiday-decorations/  I don't really see how Kim won the lawsuit and how tawdry not to pay someone the agreed amount.

Nene's wedding was made into a special, but I seem to remember the caterer was suing for at least $2 M! Now we hear about Greg and how insolvent both are at the moment, cheating clients, and stealing deposits! The show obviously isn't enough to keep Nene in the style she's grown accustomed! She's too busy trying to keep up with Marlo, she's put herself in a bad way in more ways than one! Any and all cash from the HW show is going into surgeries, wigs, clothes, shoes, and trips! Her priorities are really screwed up! It's gotta catch up with her sometime; maybe the creditors showing up while filming! Would Andy actually show that? ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

And you take no offense to her filthy mouth & rotten disposition? Your priorities might need a reset! ;-)

Literally all you had to do was apologize. It actually is a very offensive thing to say and if you were ignorant of that fact, then just say it, but don't try and pivot around it as if what Neurochick said wasn't valid.

I am another one who hopes Porsha was just joking about returning those boards after eating off them, but for some reason I wouldn't bet the farm on it. 

I love that Kim and Kenya aren't going on the trip, now if only Kandi were to come up with an excuse . . .

• Love 18
19 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Porsche was on WWHL and someone called in and asked her why she could fly to Barcelona, but not to Africa for Shamea's wedding. She answered that Bravo paid for first class to Barcelona...very proud of herself.

Was there a quick cutaway to Andy shaking his head "Noooooo!" and making "shut up!" gestures with his hand?

• Love 3
16 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I was answering you in my head lol, then Wirewrap said my thought bubble

15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kim doesn't "hang" with anyone outside of Kroy/their kids and their employees, I really don't think she is a racist, just an antisocial controlling ass.

It was Kenya that ran to tell Cynthia about Eva's comment and Nene ran after her because she just knew that Kenya wouldn't get the story right.

I started to say I'm happy to call out racism if/when/where I see it.  Happy isn't quite the right word.  I won't hesitate.  Kim isn't racist to me.   She's intentionally racially tone deaf.   Kim is one of those "I don't see race" people because she'd prefer there not to be a conversation about it at all, whereas racists have a definite and negative stance.    I don't know when she or Kroy would have enough interaction outside this cast to test the theory but I would think choosing to be nurse, in Georgia, is a disadvantage if you're black folk averse.    She might not rock out with these women.  I don't take that to mean she don't like black people.  Hell more than half the time they don't like each other.  

10 hours ago, link417 said:

I am another one who hopes Porsha was just joking about returning those boards after eating off them, but for some reason I wouldn't bet the farm on it. 

Ya'll gone make me defend Porsha and I don't want to.    I used to host tea and dinner parties a couple times a year for my squad.    Now while I am fancy lol, I don't keep matching china settings for 8.   Tables, chairs and yes, pretty cutlery were all rentals.   (I'm hoping) that's what she meant by they're going back tomorrow, otherwise, who the hell needs tree stump chargers?   I also hope that's what she meant because it make Sheree look like an asshole for pretending not to know that. 

• Love 16
15 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

And you take no offense to her filthy mouth & rotten disposition? Your priorities might need a reset! ;-)

Her filthy mouth and rotten disposition are not mutually exclusive to her "nappy" head.  What YOU SAID was offensive; Nene is a different subject but I will move before I'm told to move on

15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

True, but Kim will hold anybody's baby for $$$$.

I think Kim and Nene are the same person, two peas in a pod.  Nene thought she was too good for Housewives, but after her "acting" career folded, she came back.  Kim thought she was too good for the show as well, how many years has it been since she walked off the show and never looked back?  Kim thought that she and her show + Kroy was going to equal big $$$.  But  nothing lasts forever.  If Kim were so rich and successful, why is she back on the show?  The same reason Nene is on the show, neither of them can do anything else.

I would agree to some extent but Nene had a lot of work post housewives (Broadway, a network television series that got picked up (didn't do well but still), red carpet coverage and a seat at fashion police) I think Nene came back for the exposure (which apparently these days you can't get enough of) and the money.  Kim's wealth is not long for this world if her fortune depends on that dud she's married to and that devil's spawn Brady Bunch.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Nene's wedding was made into a special, but I seem to remember the caterer was suing for at least $2 M! Now we hear about Greg and how insolvent both are at the moment, cheating clients, and stealing deposits! The show obviously isn't enough to keep Nene in the style she's grown accustomed! She's too busy trying to keep up with Marlo, she's put herself in a bad way in more ways than one! Any and all cash from the HW show is going into surgeries, wigs, clothes, shoes, and trips! Her priorities are really screwed up! It's gotta catch up with her sometime; maybe the creditors showing up while filming! Would Andy actually show that? ;-)

Nene settles the lawsuit.  https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/case-dismissed-nenes-wedding-planner-got-quietly-paid-off.1043239/  Another example of someone not using her head.  The wedding cost should been about 1/4 of what she was making on the show-if that.  Nene wanted to be the big time producer and she fouled that up.

It is interesting because the Court docket shows a lot of activity over Nene's attorneys trying to withdraw.  I believed Nene divorced Gregg to get around some tax debt-the guy never even moved out of the house.  Nene Leakes and Kim have something in common-it is not what you make it is what you spend.  Nene has habitually owed the IRS large sums of money, so clearly she spends before taking care of the tax man.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/08/22/more-real-housewives-tax-drama-as-irs-hits-nene-leakes-with-massive-tax-lien/#5f794677ee40.

These women when they get their freebies have to pay taxes on them.  So while they may not have an initial cash outlay it comes at a price.  I look at Nene and her various traveling business opportunities-not 100% of her expenses are covered.  Plus she drags her kid and Gregg along.  A lot of meals out and my guess is they go whole hog when they dine.  Even when Nene was filming her Ryan Murphy stuff she had to have a residence in LA and Atlanta.  Expensive way to live.

When Kim refers to Nene's rented Rolls is she saying Nene just rents it for the show?  Or is it a standard lease?  Not to sound out of touch but one can lease a Rolls for about $3,000.00 a month.  I don't think leased vehicles to these women are exactly a rarity.  I am quite certain any number of Kim's vehicles are leases-except the gold Honda car, which seems to have been something Kroy drove prior to Kim.

On RHOC they showed the Curtains be delivered an eviction notice.  

• Love 5
On 2/12/2018 at 7:39 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

how I laughed at this.    Wheezing and all.

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

because

Disappointing right?  I didn't think Cyn was this girl either.  I'm not even at the part where:  believe him, don't believe him (I don't) but I didn't think she was the kill the messenger type.   That having been said, I kind of hate that thing girl squads do when they all sort of swoop down and start pecking at the new dude's whole life.  Shit, if he's a raggedy ass liar whose time line doesn't match up to anything else, that'll come out on its own.    What the hell was she crying for is what I wanna know.   My only other question is how she got those box braids under that unit AND baseball cap the next day at lunch with nene.  

landscape-1494030192-kanye.gif

I was certain I didn't understand the L'Oreal type sentiment of Kenya's husband's note.   Was it:  I'll keep trying because I think you're worth it or I'll show up for you since you're worth it or I'm here for you as long as you're worth it...?   The truth is I've made it a habit to take a lemoncello shot everytime she says my husband so there's some inherent memory loss involved.     

I wish her well on the baby thing, but she's gonna need to take steps.   Yes Halle was her age, but she'd already had Nala at 41.     Now as far as Janet goes, sure, let's call this one her first baby.

carditea.gif

LMAO.  Welcome back stranger!  And why you dragging Janet's 1984 baby all up into this nonsense.....the shade!

• Love 8
On 2/12/2018 at 4:14 PM, bichonblitz said:

I remember when Kim and Kroy were renting a house before the remodel on this one was finished. The landlord was suing them because they weren't paying rent and a whole bunch of other issues. It was right before the wedding and it was filmed. They spend too much money. Let's not forget how she stiffed Kandi out of the money she owed her, too. Kandi had to take her to court. I don't care how much she's making now , she's spending every penny of it and much more. It will catch up, just a matter of time. That stupid half hour show of hers is on it's last legs. Then what is she gonna do? She better start going on those trips (without Kroy) if she intends on getting any checks at all. 

When people were asking her why she was renting a house, she actually had the nerve to say there were no houses in Atlanta that were grand enough for her tastes.

She thinks that because she is a fake big breasted bleach blonde that means she will get away with everything, because it has been true to a point.  This is what she teaches her daughters, who will take on the hoe torch once she agrees to pass it on.

• Love 4
On 2/12/2018 at 3:06 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

What you are not adding in to the quick and dirty, Z, is that Kim has a gambling addiction and pisses her money away at the casino. There goes the other $750 plus the clothing and plastic surgery expenses. We all know she would not step foot back in to the RHOA fold if she didn't absolutely, positively have to. She hates it and said she never would again. Never say never. Same for Nene. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

What you are not adding in to the quick and dirty, Z, is that Kim has a gambling addiction and pisses her money away at the casino. There goes the other $750 plus the clothing and plastic surgery expenses. We all know she would not step foot back in to the RHOA fold if she didn't absolutely, positively have to. She hates it and said she never would again. Never say never. Same for Nene. 

Oh nah, I'm not disputing she has a problem or even that she overspends.  My thing was they're not in dire straights because of it.  Zoeysmom said they choose not to pay property taxes.  True for income taxes too?  It looks like she had a legal leg to stand on in that dumbass Christmas tree suit or the decorator didn't meet the burden of proof.   Is there foreclosure, asset seizure, garnishment talk being bandied about?  Ya'll keep referencing their financial issues when we've actually seen one of these mensa candidates be in trouble with the feds on camera, on this franchise.   All I'm asking is: what issues?  They spend money as fast as they make it, agreed.  But, they make it.  

39 minutes ago, BBHN said:

latest?cb=20140808155354

Lol!  I wouldn't want to heat it in the winter either but they got 19 kids, 7 cars, 4 goats, 3 cows, 2 booty implants and a partridge in a pear tree.  They need space for all the hay alone. LOL!!  

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 8

When did they get the partridge!?  and is Kim having wigs made for it or from it?

Here's me: Ohhhh a ZaldamoWilder post! -- quick pre-read scan to see the length of it and if there are any pics so determination can be made of whether I should make coffee first before I read it.

Just saying, you have fans who really love the longer posts. No pressure. (Some pressure) ;)

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Jel said:

When did they get the partridge!?  and is Kim having wigs made for it or from it?

Here's me: Ohhhh a ZaldamoWilder post! -- quick pre-read scan to see the length of it and if there are any pics so determination can be made of whether I should make coffee first before I read it.

Just saying, you have fans who really love the longer posts. No pressure. (Some pressure) ;)

LMAO!!!   I'll see what I can do between meetings. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

They spend money as fast as they make it, agreed.  But, they make it.  

They are making it. I guess my point is that Kim won't be making it forever. This whole Housewives phenom will die down, it's already getting stale. She has nothing else. Any idea how much Kroy will get for his NFL retirement? I'm curious about that. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

They are making it. I guess my point is that Kim won't be making it forever. This whole Housewives phenom will die down, it's already getting stale. She has nothing else. Any idea how much Kroy will get for his NFL retirement? I'm curious about that. 

Girl I didn't even know they got pensions until I heard about O.J.'s.  Looks like it's made up of a few factors.  Age at retirement, how long they played, etc.   In Kroy's case, it honestly doesn't sound like a lot.   The benefit doesn't get interesting until retiree turns 55.

https://firstquarterfinance.com/nfl-pension-plan-retirement-plan/

Did ya'll know she had albums? with an S?  According to this page, her total net worth doesn't seem (to me) like a lot to live on given how they live, but I've never had $4M to spend so Iownkno.     It says the source of her personality is:  singer. 

tumblr_oufaxjvsbw1sybyd5o1_500.gif

http://networthtomb.com/kim-zolciak-net-worth-endorsement-singertv-personality/

• Love 5