Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: 13 Is Enough!

• Start Topic

I broke my back about 8 years ago.  Pelvis and 2 lumbar vertebrae.  I have also 

been a horse person since I was a kid.  I am an accomplished rider, I can stick on and train the most crazy of horses.  But after I broke myself, it hurt.  

Shoot, even putting socks on twice threw out my back.  So going riding for an untrained rider with back issues? Worst idea ever. 

And Dmitri is thinking with his penis.  

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Well you had better brace yourself.  Melina seems to be coming back into the picture.  She calls Sharis on next week's show - no doubt she has some sob story about why she didn't show up.

That's too bad.  That voice is beyond horrifying and she can't blame growing up LDS or polygamy for it.

On February 12, 2018 at 8:18 PM, Palomar said:

Not to mention both Jocelyn and Dimitri are already saying they wouldn't want a rotation...that it would be more fluid than set days he would be with each wife.  How long before Ashley is completely shut out taking care of the kids herself? This chick is not ready for any kind of marriage, plural or otherwise....just a hook up or to be supported financially. I'll bet that is what happened the last time.

Ashley: This is not called polygamy, it is called cheating.

Of course! I'm thinking I don't see the difference between polygamy and an open marriage. Can someone explain the difference?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Of course! I'm thinking I don't see the difference between polygamy and an open marriage. Can someone explain the difference?

I think there is more commitment with polygamy - perhaps because of the religious aspect.  With an open marriage it seems like people are freer to come and go.  That's all I've got.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is it a horrible thing that I hoped the dog would piss on Drew?  Yeah, probably so.

Naw.  That's not horrible.  I was hoping they would gnaw on his face like in Game of Thrones.  Now THAT is horrible!   :(

47 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Naw.  That's not horrible.  I was hoping they would gnaw on his face like in Game of Thrones.  Now THAT is horrible!   :(

LOL.  I've never seen GOT, but my daughter is a fan.  

Is this crapfest called Seeking Sister Wife, or the upcoming 3 Wives, 1 Husband, going to replace Sister Wives?  Surely the TLC people are trying to show us what a shitstorm this lifestyle is!

I expected better behavior from the dogs than the people on the show, and got it.  

Weird that back pain had to suggest to the Head of the Drew Crew that she ask about broken bones. Sometimes that voice is an honest reflection of her grey matter.  

3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is this crapfest called Seeking Sister Wife, or the upcoming 3 Wives, 1 Husband, going to replace Sister Wives?  Surely the TLC people are trying to show us what a shitstorm this lifestyle is!

The family on the new show seem to be miserable as well. 

Or maybe TLC just likes misery. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is 3 Wives, 1 Husband based on the Fundamentalist Mormons in Rockland Ranch (The Rock)? Channel 4 in the UK just ran a series on that group last year and that series had the same name. 

• Love 2

There are many difference causes of back pain. A spinal injury with multiple surgeries and hardware would be different than someone who has chronic low back pain without an injury. Based on what was shown, I tend to think Drew is dealing with some form of chronic lower back pain. Exercise is recommended for that as well.

But the dogs. OMG. That was my favorite part. First one came over, then another, then another, and then they were rolling on their backs in the grass alongside him. That was so funny!!!

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

There are many difference causes of back pain. A spinal injury with multiple surgeries and hardware would be different than someone who has chronic low back pain without an injury. Based on what was shown, I tend to think Drew is dealing with some form of chronic lower back pain. Exercise is recommended for that as well.

But the dogs. OMG. That was my favorite part. First one came over, then another, then another, and then they were rolling on their backs in the grass alongside him. That was so funny!!!

but they didn't gnaw on his face.... so disappointing.   :(

• Love 3
2 hours ago, giaNtsandYankees said:

Is 3 Wives, 1 Husband based on the Fundamentalist Mormons in Rockland Ranch (The Rock)? Channel 4 in the UK just ran a series on that group last year and that series had the same name. 

I don't know, but anything's possible?  My curiosity is piqued; now I'll have to see if the series you mention, is on YouTube.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Doggers wanted a part to act with the stoopid hoomun.  They totally stole the scene. LOL

• Love 1
On 2/19/2018 at 2:57 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Is it a horrible thing that I hoped the dog would piss on Drew?  Yeah, probably so.

If that's horrible, I'm joining you in hell, because I was thinking the same thing.

• Love 2