Type keyword(s) to search

S36: Donathan Hurley

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Is it bad that I think that Donathon did not realize he was voting for the winner but voted as he had in every other tribal council, like he was voting someone off? I cannot understand how Donathon voted for Wendell which makes me think he was voting against Wendell but f-ed it up.

• Love 1
(edited)

lol maybe. It really makes no sense tbh. I wish they still had the TC voting vids as part of the extras they put on the website so we could hear why everyone voted how they did. ETA: Especially now that the reunion show doesn't bother to make any sense of the game we just watched anymore.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Donathan voting for Wendell was strange and further fuels my thought that the jury all knew it was a tie and in fact set it up to be that way.

Apparently Sia is actually going to give him 14K and it's tax free. I'm happy he got some money out of this if only because he was the only person in the F6 who chose not to live inside Dom/Wendell's ass all the way to the end.

Yeah, this whole tie thing seemed strange to me.  Especially with the first half of the jury voting Dom and the second half voting Wendell.  I don’t think it was a coincidence. Probst didn’t even seem to make a big deal about it.  At least no one won on their story, though.  

Edited by LadyChatts

Thus sheds some light on why he voted for Wendell and others did as well.

Gordon Holmes: Last night when Dom outed your plan to vote him out at final six…it seemed like that was a turning point for him. He seemed to come off as a bully. Was that the impression you two got?
Sebastian Noel: Totally. They didn’t show much of it, but he was outright bullying Donathan. Right?
Donathan Hurley: Yeah, as Sebastian knows, I sat there in silence through most of it because I was like, “Wow…this sucks…”
Holmes: Some casts will reward big, aggressive gameplay. Whereas this cast seemed to hold Domenick accountable. Do you know if other jurors were impressed by it or were the majority turned off?
Noel: I don’t know if it was an impressive move for the jury. I think it backfired. Maybe a few people were on his side. But at final Tribal when we talked about that move, it seemed like he had nobody on his side.
Hurley: Maybe Chris or Michael liked it…they didn’t show it but, Kellyn didn’t like it at all. Chelsea didn’t. I could tell that Libby and Jenna didn’t like it. Des…I don’t know her position on it. It didn’t do Dom any favors because everybody knew that they had those idols. Everyone was kind of over them at that moment.