Type keyword(s) to search

S36: Brendan Shapiro

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Brandon Shapiro

Hometown: Herndon, Virginia
Current residence: Herndon, Virginia

Three words to describe you: Deliberate, optimistic, and determined.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I'm strong, fast, tough, and good with my hands. I can read a room. I know how to make people feel comfortable and secure. My tribemates will want to keep me around.

Brendan Shapiro's Full Bio

I much prefer how Gordon asks the interviewee their impressions of the other contestants as opposed to Josh listing the other contestants' impressions of the interviewee. Gordon's is like gossipy, it's more fun to read than Josh's which is kind of monotonous to me. I'm sure that's a huge MMV though.

It's interesting how similar the impressions are. Everyone thinks the one Stephanie is super friendly, the other Stephanie (Gonzalez) is sneaky, they all peg Jacob as a super fan, etc.  I wonder how many of those carry over once the game begins. Probably not many but I do have to think the people pegged as aloof are not off to a great start.

Anyway, Brendan seems nice enough. With one or two exceptions, everyone is saying all the right things in these interviews, to the point where they're all blending together in a boring way. I'm ready for the show to start, however ridiculous it might be!

Enough with the interviews. Let's get this game started. Only, 1 week away. I can hardly wait. It was interesting to hear that Brenden applied with he was really young back in the day and now he was cast when he is "old". Yup! At 41 he is considered old. I have no chance getting on the show now. I'm 53. I'm practically dead as far as Survivor is concerned LOL!!!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

It was interesting to hear that Brenden applied with he was really young back in the day and now he was cast when he is "old". Yup! At 41 he is considered old. I have no chance getting on the show now. I'm 53. I'm practically dead as far as Survivor is concerned LOL!!!

Yup!  I’ve thought more than once if I were to apply and the current casting crew saw my age (55), their first thought would be, “How’s he going to get his wheelchair through the sand...?”   ;)

• Love 1