Type keyword(s) to search

Queer Eye in the Media

• Start Topic

Everyone here is going to enjoy this I bet. 

The Original Fab 5 Meets the New Fab 5.

The only one not present is Ted... and I bet that's only because he was filming his 10 millionth episode of Chopped or something like that. And his face DOES make a guest appearance.

• Love 6
On 3/23/2018 at 6:08 PM, biakbiak said:

I hated the looks that Tan put together. 

I actually loved that green coat, but the denim jacket underneath it looked bunched up and awkward.

• Love 2

I'd love more than 8 too, but hopefully they just keep pumping out these seasons quickly.  Someone on Twitter told Tan she wanted 100 episodes, and he responded "I would LOVE that!"  So I don't think it's the cast holding back?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Bravo channel is airing a marathon of the original Queer Eye today (Sunday)  from 6a.m. til 1:30 p.m. PST. I'm picking up some wine at 6 a.m. and getting settled in for the day!

Great minds, @chenoa333!  I don't have Netflix, so must make do with these mini marathons of the original show, but I absolutely LOVE them!

• Love 1

I love how they just get along so well with everyone, literally. They were totally down with James’ craziness. And that banana snack actually looked really good. Gonna have to try that.

Smart move to do the Australia episode and the Nailed It! crossover.  They producers probably realize that most viewers have binged through these episodes, so these specials (along with interviews) are another way to keep them on the screen while we wait for the next season.

(edited)

Jonathan also was nominated for Gay of Thrones

Here's video of his reaction, he found out just after they all found out about the QE nominations.  I love that they seem to be really good friends, it's not just for the show.

Edited by Wicked
add link
  • Love 2

Queer Eye getting Season 3!

Kansas City.

Netflix has renewed “Queer Eye.”

The third season of the reality series revival is set to begin production in Kansas City, Mo., on Monday. Co-hosts Antoni Porowski, Bobby Berk, Karamo Brown, Jonathan Van Ness, and Tan France will return for the  new season, which is slated to premiere on Netflix in 2019.

• Love 3

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/michaelblackmon/karamo-brown-sean-spicer-dancing-stars-queer-eye

I give Karamo credit for defending someone who has different views from him, but take offense when he says "you need to talk to someone who thinks differently calmy and explain why they're wrong." Different does not equal wrong. THIS kind of statement is why there is so much anger and discord. Its also hypocritical since Karamo wouldn't want someone to calmly explain why his opinions on anything are wrong. Accepting each other for who we are, opinions/views included, instead of trying to change each other should be the goal.

Edited by sunshine23
added info

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7465133/Queer-Eye-cast-dazzle-Creative-Arts-Emmy-Awards-Jonathan-Van-Ness-Tan-dons-dress-bow.html

Their personalities definitely show in their sartorial choices.

Not loving Jonathan's look. I think it'd look better if it were a little longer. His legs may be strong but at this length its stopping at the widest part and making them look fat, not fit.

Love how Tan's outfit reflects his culture. He looks amazing.

Bobby's looking a little disheveled.

Karamo is a trooper to wear that in 96 degree heat.

Antoni is always adorable.

Agree that Jonathan's dress would probably work better if it were a little longer, but that bow/train is awesome (and I like it more in the first individual shot of him.) Tan's outfit is GORGEOUS. Sweet that the group shots feature two or more of them holding hands.