Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Power of Veto #1; Live Eviction #1

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

And you'd think that Mark could throw it (I assume that "some" has a completely an utter meltdown in front of was a throw, right? I mean, you could do "someone", "somebody" or "sometime" easily enough, I'd think) without being quite that blatant.  Perhaps he wanted the punishment, to "lie low"?

Or, I dunno just throwing out a random idea here, but maybe.....Someday.

I don't understand why BGM had to force the issue with the POV.   I know they wanted 'to send a message' (what? do they think they're on The Sopranos?) but when it was clear there was widespread resistance to that they should have backed off.  If they did, they would have gotten their real goal which was James out of the house.

Can't believe they made the celebrities do the costumes and embarrassing tasks, even if it was just for 48 hours.  They took it better than many regular houseguests (looking at you Paulie).

What is it with Shannon and her verbal diarrhea around Omarossa?  First she blabs to her about her friendship with Marissa with 30 minutes of meeting her then she has a complete and utter meltdown in front of her that Omarossa can spin into Shannon being weak/unreliable/unstable.   

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Maybe the death threats were from her bridal party.   “If you make me go to Maralago for this so Trump can attend I’m gonna kill you.”  

Her husband is a Pastor, I think they were going to get married in his church which is in Florida!

My bet is she made up the death threats !

• Love 1

OF COURSE Omarosa jumped up and asked to be the host.  And why did Keshia need to ask if Ross was ok with it?

Seriously, people.  No season of BB is communal BB and I wish they all, celebs and non-celebs, would stop it.  Think for yourselves!

Julie giving them real life news irritated me on several levels.  Kylie Jenner delivered a spawn, whoop-de-do.  The only person who cared about any of the NBA news was Metta, and maybe Chuck.  And the news from Washington was wholly unnecessary.  Don’t pander to Omarosa, FFS.

If regular people don’t get news from the outside world, the celebs can go three whole weeks - and at that point it was three whole DAYS - with only knowing what happens inside the house.

• Love 1

I felt sorry for Shannon when she gave a perfectly reasonable request if she was to use the veto.  Omerosa was a typical "mean girl" accusing of her of being just "me and I".  then in the diary room she said it was because it would affect "her" game.  hopefully, Omerosa will be voted out soon.  while they all are there to self-promote, her level of it is suffocating.

• Love 4
On 2/10/2018 at 2:46 AM, green said:

Best line of the night was Chuck's, "This is not my game.  I'd rather be on The Amazing Race." 

Meanwhile inside Julie Chen's head you could almost hear her think; "Me to.  Note to self.  Kill Phil.  Take over his show.  I'm sure hubby Les will be cool with that."

Worst moment of the night is James not going home.

Biggest target in the house right now is Shannon.  She way overplayed everything.  She should have chilled and let Omarosa become the target but Omarosa is no longer a threat for now and Shannon is clearly the head of her new alliance and is perceived as the strongest player in the game.  Not good.  It's like she can't find a way to take her foot off the gas pedal and is heading directly to the edge of a cliff at full throttle. 

Except Ross is arguably actually running that alliance, at least from the TV version of this (don't know if the live feeds match that). But if the TV version is accurate, I wonder if anyone actually realizes how much influence he has. I mean I think both Brandy and Shannon will do whatever he suggests, and probably Ari and Marissa, from what we saw. 

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, mojoween said:

If regular people don’t get news from the outside world, the celebs can go three whole weeks - and at that point it was three whole DAYS - with only knowing what happens inside the house.

Actually didn't they say they were in sequester for a few weeks prior to entering?

I totally think that Keisha/Omarosa should have just dropped the 'let's punish Mark' because by not doing so even when confronted by basically the whole group it made it very obvious they just wanted to keep Chuck safe. If instead of this stupid 'send a message' nonsense they said 'Hey, we've been talking to Chuck and he seems to be the one that we could work with out of the remaining group, how about we take him down to try to make him more likely to say yes to voting with us later?' But they clearly just wanted to keep him for their own 'side' once things broke down. It was terribly played.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Wandering Snark said:

Actually didn't they say they were in sequester for a few weeks prior to entering?

This was covered on BBAD, but anyone who doesn't want to know is free to skip it.  

Spoiler

How many days have the HGs been in the House, exactly?

The celebs entered on Wednesday, January 31st.  So Friday's live eviction night was Night 10.

• Love 2