Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: Red Rum and Then Some

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, bobbobbob199 said:

I wonder why Johnny's editing out didn't get any publicity compared to John Besh, who had lots of articles and media attention after he was edited out.

They’re probably hoping no one noticed, and downplaying any association with him.

Kudos to bobbobbob199 for some good thinking! 

This season hasn't been as exciting for me as previous seasons have been, and I don't know why.  Tom and Padma both have seemed subdued and a little bit "down" to me.  Gail, I think, hasn't been feeling well with her pregnancy.  I noticed that she looked a little bit ill at one of the recent dinners, and she didn't smile much.  Later in the episode, she didn't return.  Also, though I love the Denver area, it isn't as exciting as Mexico or Alaska, for instance.  That leaves the fun up to the contestants, and they seem to be exhausted.  Even Tom's speech, though well-said and well-deserved, seemed to add to the low feeling.

We need some fun!!!  Maybe Claudette will win Fan Favorite!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, bobbobbob199 said:

I wonder why Johnny's editing out didn't get any publicity compared to John Besh, who had lots of articles and media attention after he was edited out.

John Besh was featured in the promo for the new season, the promo was released right when the scandal was breaking so everyone was asking what they would do, him being edited out was a story even before the season premiered. Johnny wasnt in the preview and his scandal didn't break until later and then the news story was ABC pulling the rest of the season of Great American Baking show because of him and that was much bigger news than getting edited out of a quickfire.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bobbobbob199 said:

Maybe because no one really gives a shit about him so no media outlets cared to pick it up.

On a different note, I wondered why Padma's frame was soooo narrow. I didn't think someone was at the table though, I thought they were at a different table and maybe were there to provide counsel if Padma needed a second opinion. I didn't know!

1 hour ago, Lura said:

Kudos to bobbobbob199 for some good thinking! 

This season hasn't been as exciting for me as previous seasons have been, and I don't know why.  Tom and Padma both have seemed subdued and a little bit "down" to me.  Gail, I think, hasn't been feeling well with her pregnancy.  I noticed that she looked a little bit ill at one of the recent dinners, and she didn't smile much.  Later in the episode, she didn't return.  Also, though I love the Denver area, it isn't as exciting as Mexico or Alaska, for instance.  That leaves the fun up to the contestants, and they seem to be exhausted.  Even Tom's speech, though well-said and well-deserved, seemed to add to the low feeling.

We need some fun!!!  Maybe Claudette will win Fan Favorite!

I chalked it up to altitude sickness. It can take awhile for your body to adjust to that. I've been to Aspen a few times, and each time I feel winded and out-of-breath while I'm there, doing stuff that usually doesn't make me breathe hard, and I always get a massive sore throat one I'm back at sea level. Not that these classy judges would do such a thing, but if they were smoking pot while there that is a great way to wind up with bronchitis. But given it's a bunch of restaurant people, I'm guessing that pot is being smoked very regularly. Just a guess though.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Totale said:

While making their best record (Anthem of the Sun) one of the Grateful Dead legendarily drove away the straight company engineer they'd been assigned by requesting "The sound of thick air".

Ha, I thought of this too!  To be fair I believe Weir just didn't know that the technical name for what he was looking for was something more like "white noise."

Kudos to all you sleuths who figured out the two plated Quickfire mystery.

Edited by ratgirlagogo
13 hours ago, bravofan27 said:
15 hours ago, bobbobbob199 said:

Maybe because no one really gives a shit about him so no media outlets cared to pick it up.

See: biakbiak above.

Edited by LennieBriscoe

My interpretation of Besh vs Iuzzini: Besh got the attention because it was more of a shock. His brand has been "nice guy", so the allegations hit harder. IMHO, Iuzzini always seemed like a douche, so I wasn't shocked when I googled him and read the allegations. 

• Love 14

I ended up not disliking Bruce as much as I did in the beginning, but I am happy he is gone. His food IN THE COMPETITION was underwhelming (I am sure in the real world it is delicious) and the fact that he was friends with Tom and  so many of the guest judges would forever put a doubt had he won. That said, GO CARRIE! I am rooting for her. I would be ok with anyone but  Moustache Joe winning.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

Ditto!  I like Fati very much and certainly cheer her on in every way, but Chris is my guy too and I threw all 40 of my votes to him.  Carrie and Joe Flamm are right up there for me as well.  Just good folks.

Honestly, overall, I think Claudette is the only chefster I really disliked this season. I know some folks are on Snidely Joe but I actually like him, partly because he reminds me SO much of a dear friend and partly because I think I'd love his food and overall he seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang out with. (FWIW, the friend also had one of those Snidely waxed mustaches which somehow just worked really well for him without looking pretentious or douchey so that may be the weird affection I have for it). 

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Honestly, overall, I think Claudette is the only chefster I really disliked this season. I know some folks are on Snidely Joe but I actually like him, partly because he reminds me SO much of a dear friend and partly because I think I'd love his food and overall he seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang out with. (FWIW, the friend also had one of those Snidely waxed mustaches which somehow just worked really well for him without looking pretentious or douchey so that may be the weird affection I have for it). 

Heh.

Joe S's mustache annoyed me initially, partly because he reminded me of Josh Valentine (TC 10 - Seattle) who was EMINENTLY dislikable - in my books - and both arrogant and supercilious and disdainful of so many people, and truly evoked the Snidely Whiplash imagery far more. But Joe S grew on me, sort of, and I regard him now as someone who is delusional at times (e.g. during Restaurant Wars; but also at other times), a little too "New-Age-y" for me, somewhat too "Hipster" for my taste --- but he CAN cook, when he doesn't sabotage himself.

• Love 3
On 2/8/2018 at 10:04 PM, Bastet said:

“Have you ever cracked open an egg and had an unborn chicken?”  No, Mustache Joe, because the eggs aren’t fertilized.  Maybe some random backyard chicken owner doesn’t know to keep roosters out, but other than that, it’s not going to happen.  And, yeah, it could just be a nightmare, but the way he posed the question made it sound like it was an actual concern.

On 2/9/2018 at 11:52 AM, meep.meep said:

I actually had this happen to me last Sunday, so it is real.  Using eggs from the supermarket too.  Recipe calls for a dozen - I cracked 7 no problem, egg number 8 was full of blood and a small yellow mass.  I've been cooking for decades and never had it happen before.  But it is real.  

15 year random backyard chicken keeper here. It's pretty impossible to get a developed peep inside an egg when buying commercial eggs or even backyard kept eggs.  It takes quite a few days of the just right temperature before the process of developing can happen. If a freshly laid egg is properly collected and refrigerated or even just kept on the counter of a cool kitchen a fertilized egg will not proceed to develop.  If you do happen upon eggs that you don't know their age and crack them...IF the temperature is right and consistent (especially if you find a hen sitting on them) then yes, you may find the first stages of development which are the interior of the egg shell begins to form the blood vessel network (looks like a bloody spiderweb).  You will know very quickly what is going on.

If you buy free range eggs that are commercially produced there is a possibility that they could be fertilized because many farms do keep young roosters with the hens.  Roosters help keep down the bitchy cranky attitudes between competing hens, especially in the stressful environment that is a commercial egg factory.

As for the common bloody egg that can come in commercial eggs that is an internal issue with the hen.  An egg is formed a lot like an assembly line with the first stage being the release deep inside of her of the yolk, then as it moves through her each part of the puzzle is added in order.  If she is injured, sick or stressed when the yolk is released then the blood is trapped with the yolk and travels through.  This also happens with what we call "meaty bits" that are random pieces of misformed egg bits, proteins or collagen. Its not unusual to even have one egg get stuck in the process and another egg form over it.  You can crack an egg and literally find another egg inside of it.  

I have had many, many roosters and can bet that all of my eggs are fertilized.  If properly tended to and stored a fertilized egg will do nothing but get cracked and eaten like any other.  Can't beat a free range pasture raised chicken egg that is still warm when cracked over some hot bacon drippings and fried just right. The cakes and meringues from fresh eggs are amazing and produce a beautiful volume, the deep gold orange yolks make yellow butter or sponge cakes with a deep natural color.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, chiaros said:

Heh.

Joe S's mustache annoyed me initially, partly because he reminded me of Josh Valentine (TC 10 - Seattle) who was EMINENTLY dislikable - in my books - and both arrogant and supercilious and disdainful of so many people, and truly evoked the Snidely Whiplash imagery far more. But Joe S grew on me, sort of, and I regard him now as someone who is delusional at times (e.g. during Restaurant Wars; but also at other times), a little too "New-Age-y" for me, somewhat too "Hipster" for my taste --- but he CAN cook, when he doesn't sabotage himself.

Mr. BG tells me that "new-age" rhymes with "sewage".  He told me this in the ruins of Monte Albans, Oaxaca, Mexico....as we were touring the ruins....and there were lots of, shall we say, very eclectic looking/acting people, dancing around and chanting with crystals and whatnot in front of the Temple of the Sun.    Kind of embarrassing.

I figured you'd appreciate a new and silly pronunciation of "new-age" in 'Stache Joe's case. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, chiaros said:

Heh.

There's nothing wrong with Joe S. that a few years of wisdom and maturity won't fix. As opposed to someone like Josh Valentine, who is a very broken person. Joe S. can at times be obnoxious, but he'll grow out of it. Josh V. will always be unlikeable. 

Edited by hkit
iPhone hates me
  • Love 5

OMG, don't even compare Joe to the one trick pony that is Josh.  Joe has a ton of up and downs, but he is way better than Josh.  That's the dude put bacon in very single dish.  They did a sushi quickfire and Josh essentially turned his sushi into a bacon eggmcmuffin.  Probably the most untalented final 3 contestant in the history of survivor.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Quick(fire) question: Have they always brought back LCK winner to join a final 4 to make a final 5? I thought for some reason it had always been down to Final 3 and LCK created a Final 4. 

On Top Chef Texas Beverly came back when there were four contestants left to make a final five. 

Edited by biakbiak
On February 9, 2018 at 6:21 PM, hendersonrocks said:

Ahhh, thank you! The part of the QF that seemed strange to me was when she was introducing the challenge in the hotel lobby area - there were odd cuts to a close up of her face and obvious voiceover work. It totally makes sense in hindsight he came in after she initially welcomed the chefs and they were able to cut him out of the scene altogether. 

It is probably why they included that stupid statement about sensing presences.  Needed to fill in time.

They stayed at a haunted hotel in Austin and didn't even bring it up.

It was a pretty pathetic list of worst fears - What about snakes?  Public speaking?  Catching Ebola?  Vicious dogs?

• Love 2
On Friday, February 09, 2018 at 11:53 AM, dleighg said:

restaurante topic of who will or won't win, I couldn't help but think that with someone like Marcus Samuelsson having Red Rooster to great acclaim (but no stars), what would a "Michelin-star soul food restaurant" look like? I'm having trouble imagining it.

I Would have thought there already was a michelin star soul food resturant. I wonder why not? 

Edited by sATL
On 2/9/2018 at 7:48 AM, hkit said:

Warning: 40 something old lady rant incoming.

I don't understand the need for kids Joe's age to drop that they get high into casual conversations with alarming regularity. Not because I have a problem with weed (I don't), but because it is soooo effing boring! Smoking up isn't a substitute for personality. It isn't taboo, interesting, or even particularly unique. I smoked my fair share in the 90s; even my straight edged parents Cheech and Chonged their way through the 60s/70s. You want to smoke? Knock yourself out. But forcing it into the conversation is getting so tired.

end rant.

sorry to disagree, but Joe had a very valid point, those that smoke daily do not dream!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Roslyn said:

15 year random backyard chicken keeper here. It's pretty impossible to get a developed peep inside an egg when buying commercial eggs or even backyard kept eggs.  It takes quite a few days of the just right temperature before the process of developing can happen. If a freshly laid egg is properly collected and refrigerated or even just kept on the counter of a cool kitchen a fertilized egg will not proceed to develop.  If you do happen upon eggs that you don't know their age and crack them...IF the temperature is right and consistent (especially if you find a hen sitting on them) then yes, you may find the first stages of development which are the interior of the egg shell begins to form the blood vessel network (looks like a bloody spiderweb).  You will know very quickly what is going on.

If you buy free range eggs that are commercially produced there is a possibility that they could be fertilized because many farms do keep young roosters with the hens.  Roosters help keep down the bitchy cranky attitudes between competing hens, especially in the stressful environment that is a commercial egg factory.

As for the common bloody egg that can come in commercial eggs that is an internal issue with the hen.  An egg is formed a lot like an assembly line with the first stage being the release deep inside of her of the yolk, then as it moves through her each part of the puzzle is added in order.  If she is injured, sick or stressed when the yolk is released then the blood is trapped with the yolk and travels through.  This also happens with what we call "meaty bits" that are random pieces of misformed egg bits, proteins or collagen. Its not unusual to even have one egg get stuck in the process and another egg form over it.  You can crack an egg and literally find another egg inside of it.  

I have had many, many roosters and can bet that all of my eggs are fertilized.  If properly tended to and stored a fertilized egg will do nothing but get cracked and eaten like any other.  Can't beat a free range pasture raised chicken egg that is still warm when cracked over some hot bacon drippings and fried just right. The cakes and meringues from fresh eggs are amazing and produce a beautiful volume, the deep gold orange yolks make yellow butter or sponge cakes with a deep natural color.

Really interesting. Thank you!

A number of years I stopped in Hopland CA to eat breakfast on my way to Eureka. I got a totally everyday ordinary Swiss cheese and Ortega chile omelet. It was so delicious. Like awesomely more delicious than usual. I was trying to figure out why. It was made with butter, but I always make my omelets with butter, so I don't think that was it. Finally, I figured that Hopland being close enough to Santa Rosa (the egg capitol of the universe) meant that the eggs were probably the freshest I'd ever eaten. It was certainly noticeable. Yum.

• Love 2

Since we're still in Colorado. I'm sorry but the old 1930's idea that Joe should hide his pot smoking versus the constant barrage of pro alcohol comments made throughout the history of "reality TV" is really , really old. Gee, its almost 100 years old.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, sATL said:

I would have thought there already was a michelin star soul food resturant. I wonder why not? 

These are the Michelin star criteria:

• Quality of the products
  • Mastery of flavour and cooking techniques
  • The “personality” of Chef in his cuisine
  • Value for money
  • Consistency between visits

The criteria that a lot of really good restaurants fail on is mastery of cooking techniques. It's not that soul food restaurants can't master technique, but that Michelin star inspectors expect a lot of technique. Some cuisines don't have that. Additionally, there has been a ton of criticism that the guide is very biased in favor of a very formal western dining experience. From my understanding, most of the Asian restaurants only got stars within the past decade. It seems like Michelin has a very restrictive view of what they consider worth it food.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:37 AM, Norma Desmond said:

I ended up not disliking Bruce as much as I did in the beginning, but I am happy he is gone. His food IN THE COMPETITION was underwhelming (I am sure in the real world it is delicious) and the fact that he was friends with Tom and  so many of the guest judges would forever put a doubt had he won. That said, GO CARRIE! I am rooting for her. I would be ok with anyone but  Moustache Joe winning.

I'm the opposite.  I always liked Bruce, but when some other chef picks up the box, reads the directions to him about something as stupid as gelatin and suddenly:  "OH NO, I'M SCREWED"--I have to think he's not Top Chef material, or else he's not operating on all cylinders and he just subconsciously wants to get home and see the baby. 

A "risotto" with undercooked barley pellets?  Plus that slop must've tasted like a salt lick for Tom to complain.  Go now.  Skip LCK and go get your hands on that baby because your head's not in the game anymore.

I'm with you on Carrie, though.  I enjoyed her speech about thinking she was pretty average, but now realizing she's better than that.  It could have sounded strategic and disingenuous from someone else, but I believed her.  Very nice.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, candall said:
On 2/11/2018 at 6:37 AM, Norma Desmond said:

I'm the opposite.  I always liked Bruce, but when some other chef picks up the box, reads the directions to him about something as stupid as gelatin and suddenly:  "OH NO, I'M SCREWED"--I have to think he's not Top Chef material, or else he's not operating on all cylinders and he just subconsciously wants to get home and see the baby. 

A "risotto" with undercooked barley pellets?  Plus that slop must've tasted like a salt lick for Tom to complain.  Go now.  Skip LCK and go get your hands on that baby because your head's not in the game anymore.

I'm with you on Carrie, though.  I enjoyed her speech about thinking she was pretty average, but now realizing she's better than that.  It could have sounded strategic and disingenuous from someone else, but I believed her.  Very nice.

Which would be nice except Bruce CAN'T go home. They have to go to the sequester house after they pack their knives. (Which sounds terrible -- stuck in a hotel in secret with no phone, no wallet, and what amounts to limited "yard time".) He's stuck there until the bitter end either way.

If Joe won I'd be bummed but wouldn't be outraged (*cough* Hosea). He's my least favorite of who's left by far, but at least he has put out some really good food. What sucks is he's also scraped along the bottom several times when better (IMO) chefs have gone.

I love that Carrie admitted her expectations were low and she's gained confidence and self-awareness. The bluster of so many reality show competitors kills me -- everyone says they are sure they can win and that's just something I would never think no matter how good I am. I'm pulling for her and Chris.

Edited by snarktini
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, snarktini said:

Which would be nice except Bruce CAN'T go home. They have to go to the sequester house after they pack their knives. (Which sounds terrible -- stuck in a hotel in secret with no phone, no wallet, and what amounts to limited "yard time".) He's stuck there until the bitter end either way.

If Joe won I'd be bummed but wouldn't be outraged (*cough* Hosea). He's my least favorite of who's left by far, but at least he has put out some really good food. What sucks is he's also scraped along the bottom several times when better (IMO) chefs have gone.

I love that Carrie admitted her expectations were low and she's gained confidence and self-awareness. The bluster of so many reality show competitors kills me -- everyone says they are sure they can win and that's just something I would never think no matter how good I am. I'm pulling for her and Chris.

Did you notice Bruce's face when Tom mentioned LCK? He looked less than thrilled. Understandably, I think Bruce's head has been out of this game for awhile. Plus, I think the pressure of being so well-known by the judges got to him.  I get it. 

He also did the DOUBLE of "never" dishes in this one episode: panna cotta AND "risotto." It's like he's never watched an episode of TC!

I'd be happy with anyone but Mustache Joe winning in this final four. Carrie's rise from underestimated to one of the best has been fun to watch. Adrienne seems to have been lacking confidence, so it's nice for her to finally find her own voice. And Chris just seems like an all-around nice guy with an inspiring back story. I know some people have questioned his leadership skills, but he reminds me a bit of my favorite boss of all time, who was more of a "lead from behind" type, by conveying faith in others. It can work with the right people, although maybe a food competition isn't the ideal setting for it.

• Love 8

I like seeing Adrienne’s little book and her notes to herself. That’s someone who is determined to do better, and I’m guessing she does these types of lists in all facets of her life.

I felt bad for Bruce, but at the same time I also felt mad that he checked out. I understand missing his son he’s never met, but the prize money would have been a great college fund for the boy.

I’m with Tom, I’ve been underwhelmed with the food they’ve been doing so far. Chris’ little dead guy was a highlight for me. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

There’s a nice article about Bruce in Food & Wine online, but everytime I go there I get spammed.

Spam, spam, spam, polenta, and spam, ugh! Sorry couldn't resist.

Edited by Eulipian 5k
Italycs
  • Love 3

So, when Tom came into the kitchen to lecture the kids chefs about the quality of their food and that he was getting much better food in LCK.  I was like "DUH!!!" that's because they don't have to cook for 300, or cook in the snow, or participate in any of the situational difficult challenges that comprise Top Chef.  If Tome wants consistently better food, then work with the producers to create competitions that really let the chefs shine.  Don't lecture the chefs for the challenges that the producers come up with for their entertainment factor.

Also, Graham?  You're trying too hard to be cool.  Cool is NOT wearing sneakers to dinner with the Governor of Colorado.  Also?  Wear a tie next time as well.  Don't be a try hard.

Carrie has finally won me over to her side.  Her comment about being BFF with the Governor by summer made me laugh out loud.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

work with the producers to create competitions that really let the chefs shine.  Don't lecture the chefs for the challenges that the producers come up with for their entertainment factor.

Yes, like cooking in high altitudes with a lot of snow to the point one contestant has to leave due to illness.

I don't remember a season in which the food was criticized so much -- and possibly with good reason.  I like the contestants very much, but certainly with some outstanding exceptions, the food has not been noteworthy IMHO.  It makes me wonder whether outstanding contestants simply could not be found.  There have actually been instances in which I thought that good home cooks could have done better jobs. 

I have always liked Bruce Kalman, but I think that once he was there in CO, and the baby was coming, he never did get his head back into the race.  He seemed to care about TC less and less.

Carrie and Adriene are both tops in my book, not only for their cooking but also for their attitudes.  I also like Chris.  Finally, I can't forget the pleasure I took from watching Big Joe work his magic in the front of the house!  All in all, I think the Finale is Carrie's to lose, and I'll bet Tom is thinking the same thing.  Who else can bake a cake underground in the freezing cold, or put a couple of lettuce leaves on top of a piece of toast and wow the guest judge?  LOL  What a gal!

Edited by Lura
typo
  • Love 2
On 2/11/2018 at 7:09 PM, biakbiak said:
On 2/11/2018 at 6:28 PM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Quick(fire) question: Have they always brought back LCK winner to join a final 4 to make a final 5? I thought for some reason it had always been down to Final 3 and LCK created a Final 4. 

On Top Chef Texas Beverly came back when there were four contestants left to make a final five. 

And in TC10 – Kristen Kish returned from LCK to rejoin Sheldon Simeon & Brooke Williamson ---> final 3.

6 hours ago, chiaros said:

And in TC10 – Kristen Kish returned from LCK to rejoin Sheldon Simeon & Brooke Williamson ---> final 3.

That's right! SO they've never really stuck to a specific "when we get down to X number, we'll bring someone back from LCK" then? I wonder what goes into the planning/decision on this?

On 2/13/2018 at 11:15 AM, candle96 said:

Did you notice Bruce's face when Tom mentioned LCK? He looked less than thrilled. Understandably, I think Bruce's head has been out of this game for awhile. Plus, I think the pressure of being so well-known by the judges got to him.  I get it. 

He also did the DOUBLE of "never" dishes in this one episode: panna cotta AND "risotto." It's like he's never watched an episode of TC!

Or it was all part of his master plan to go home and see his baby! mwah ha ha ha! except he forgot about LCK - oops!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

That's right! SO they've never really stuck to a specific "when we get down to X number, we'll bring someone back from LCK" then? I wonder what goes into the planning/decision on this?

Phase of the Moon; Which Side of the Bed They Got Out Of; Which Astrologer They Talked To That Day; How Much Salt Tom Needed That Day; etc etc...(I'm being facetious of course)

Edited by chiaros
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, LeighLeigh said:

I thought that it was because they are leaving Denver and the Top Chef kitchen. (A logistics thing).

Never mattered before. Kristen for example travelled to Alaska for a LCK, then to California with Josh to get back in. The last few LCK of the California season also didn't happen in the LCK Kitchen.

10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Never mattered before. Kristen for example travelled to Alaska for a LCK, then to California with Josh to get back in. The last few LCK of the California season also didn't happen in the LCK Kitchen.

And in Shirley's first season, the finale was in Hawaii, and they flew Louis & Carlos there as well, where the competed to return from LCK.  Alas, Louis got out of LCK, but didn't make it any further. 

51 minutes ago, Blonde Gator said:

And in Shirley's first season, the finale was in Hawaii, and they flew Louis & Carlos there as well, where the competed to return from LCK.  Alas, Louis got out of LCK, but didn't make it any further. 

I viewed Louis's elimination after returning from LCK as unworthy. He was the one who had the most severe problem with cooking outdoors in that stupid al fresco  cooking place – where the winds really messed up his cooking of his fish far more than with any of the other cheftestants. And this after he had demonstrated his prowess by winning eight consecutive LCK challenges. (That woman, Kristen Kish, so touted  by so many people, won only five consecutive LCK challenges)

• Love 1