Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Leftovers Again

The recruits learn to create dishes from common leftover ingredients; they play the taste and describe game What's in My Mouth? Leftovers Edition; Anne Burrell and Tyler Florence leave the recruits alone for the first time to make pizza from scratch.

I was hoping they would have divided up the teams to get Steven and Sharon on opposite sides. I think they'd make for an awesome finale.

I have a sinking feeling that Assaf is going to be Anne's finalist. I can't stand him and he seems to barely get by each week.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

I was hoping they would have divided up the teams to get Steven and Sharon on opposite sides. I think they'd make for an awesome finale.

I can't think of one person I'd like to see in the finale off of Anne's side. Lacey (formerly of Tyler's team) is blah, Robin is weird and annoying, Brandon is always Sports! Announcer! Voice! Brandon and it gets exhausting, and Asaf is clearly playing the part of whatever he needs to get on TV.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Superclam said:

So who went home? I missed it and it's not on wiki yet. 

No one.

the two lowest people swapped teams.

the remaining twin, Spencer? Went to the blue, and the lady with the long brown hair went to the red. Sorry, totally blanking on names.

• Love 1

I think that Hazell on Anne's team has potential. The rest are a bunch of duds.  What might happen is that Anne's team will dwindle to the point where they have to do some type of reshuffle and either Sharon or Stephen will go to her team. At least I hope. Right now, nobody on Anne's team has the chops to go up against the best people on Tyler's team.

• Love 1

I agree, Hazell is my favorite. I was going to post this earlier but evidently I do not care enough about this show to remember who is on which team. I hope Hazell does not end up on Anne's team with Sharon because he is my other favorite.

15 hours ago, LexieLily said:

And here I totally forgot there was a Hazel, never mind what team she was on.

For some reason, this week was the first one where there were few enough contestants for me to finally learn a couple of names. I feel like the show was previously just too chaotic with too many personalities competing to see who could be the most ON and QUIRKY. Not that many of the remaining ones aren't still doing that, just that there is a less overwhelming number of them.