Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I just caught up on reddit but still confused.  Why did Shannon flip the house ot save James?  He considers her his biggest threat. 

The women alliance is done but how and why did this come to be? 

Ari is being praised but I don't know what she did.  Ari and Brandi now named the power duo.

I am still in bed using my phone so my research is limited. Jokers is impossible to read on this. 

Edited by Wings
1 hour ago, Wings said:

I just caught up on reddit but still confused.  Why did Shannon flip the house ot save James?  He considers her his biggest threat. 

I still have no flipping idea. All I know is Shannon got too paranoid and now is desperately campaigning to keep James. I guess it's a good thing she's not HOH anymore, because now she's a vote to keep James. James seems to be content to work with Shannon because she's saving him, although he's acting like this was his Big Move. I'm pleased to read on reddit that Brandi shut that thought down and told James to be grateful because it was Shannon who was saving him, not James saving himself. And for a moment, I loved Brandi. James' ego needs to be in check, and I might actually find some clips of the feeds to watch this James/Brandi dynamic. 

1 hour ago, Wings said:

The women alliance is done but how and why did this come to be? 

It came to be because Omarosa wanted an all girls alliance. Well, all girls + Ross. Everyone seemed happy to agree for a while but it seems like Shannon's paranoia got everything flipped upside down. Shannon seems to be the new Tiffany or Vanessa. 

1 hour ago, Wings said:

Ari is being praised but I don't know what she did.  Ari and Brandi now named the power duo.

I have no idea either. Ari's just there for me. The most I've read of her doing is hanging with Brandi and getting people to try on her sunglasses.

Ross and Marissa are the deciding factors in James staying tonight. Marissa was wickedly observant and noted that if they go against Omarosa, they also go after Keshia and, for some reason, Metta, so that may be perceived as a black vs white scenario. I mean, good for her for pointing it out, but if Omarosa's partner in crime was Brandi instead of Keshia, this wouldn't be a discussion. Also, Omarosa is a dangerous player who will win if she gets to the finals, no matter if America is voting or the jury (it seems to be suggested by Ross that the evicted houseguests will be getting to cast the vote to win, but they won't be sequestered). Not to mention Metta's gameplay is getting evicted. 

Ross doesn't seem to want to keep James, but he's willing to do it since he doesn't like Omarosa. Marissa's been the most vocal about the paranoia getting to Shannon and that everything she's saying may not be true. And suddenly, I'm a Marissa fan. Her son being a fan of the show is clearly showing. Her and Omarosa seem to be the most in tune with the game. I still don't want Omarosa to get far, but now because she's playing the game. Although not well anymore because she's already becoming a target. Let's see if Grodner lets that happen. I'm curious to see what twist they pull out of their asses. 

I like Shannon, and I like the idea of keeping James because it means more chaos for me, but her paranoia is not making me love her as much as I could. However, her paranoia did seem to bring good feeds, so...good for her! 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Maverick said:

I think the sitting area is out side where it normally is.   They just have the covered part.   I looks like the gym equipment was moved to the Have Not room.

Thanks! Yes, the sitting area is outside, I figured it out when I saw the outside door open. It’s cute. I couldn’t figure out where the gym was. I thought it was upstairs, isn’t there a room next to the HOH room? But it could be the have not room. I don’t know why I’m so concerned about this, but I am!

Edited by Sandycat

From what I have watched and read, Shannon seems to think that aligning with James makes them hard to beat in comps thus they can win their way to the end.  Better to be together than rivals.  Neither having any idea whatsoever that the challenges will not all be physical.  

ETA.  Marissa needs to lose the pink ears and stop saying the word 'like.'  She will be voted out due to its overuse.  

Edited by Wings
8 hours ago, Maverick said:

I think the sitting area is out side where it normally is.   They just have the covered part.   I looks like the gym equipment was moved to the Have Not room.

12 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Thanks! Yes, the sitting area is outside, I figured it out when I saw the outside door open. It’s cute. I couldn’t figure out where the gym was. I thought it was upstairs, isn’t there a room next to the HOH room? But it could be the have not room. I don’t know why I’m so concerned about this, but I am!

I don't think it's in the have not room - both of the rooms downstairs are being used as bedrooms.  One is the tiffany room and then one is more street/LA or something, the duvet covers are street signs. 

I think the gym is in the room that's usually hidden upstairs next to the HOH room. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

The gym is in the Pandora's Box/Paris/Den of Temptation room, right beside HOH.

I also read that Shannon thinks Keshia/Chuck have an alliance, which is also a reason to keep James over him. 

I'm hoping Shannon pulls this off, because I think Shannon vs. Omarosa could be epic, but this is really going to screw up her game.  I get that she feels like she has the biggest target on her back, and booting Chuck helps her position, but this early in the game you really just need to stick to the plan. 

I do always enjoy the night before switcheroo, though!

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm hoping Shannon pulls this off, because I think Shannon vs. Omarosa could be epic, but this is really going to screw up her game.  I get that she feels like she has the biggest target on her back, and booting Chuck helps her position, but this early in the game you really just need to stick to the plan. 

The only issue is that in this shortened season, I don't think there's such thing as too early. They're going to be evicting roughly two people a week. So, if Shannon thought it was too early to go against the alliance, she'd be doing it in about a week anyway, which would be roughly a month and a half in regular BB time. 

However, yeah, this could easily backfire on Shannon, as I think it already is. Her paranoia has made her a target sooner rather than later. But do I disagree with her wanting to keep James? For my entertainment, no way! This makes things exciting! Also, going after Omarosa is going to be fun for me to watch!

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I also read that Shannon thinks Keshia/Chuck have an alliance, which is also a reason to keep James over him. 

I have not seen or read anything about Chuck being in an alliance with Keshia.  Anyone?  Smacks of paranoia.  

Shannon was an entertaining mess of neurosis on DWtS, so I was hoping she would turn into that here. Plus, like a lot of superfans, she's playing way too hard. 

I am pleasantly surprised by the fact that these celebs are actually gaming. They're playing harder than regulars casts lol.

I find James deeply embarrassing to watch, but him staying is better drama, so I hope it happens. And I really hope if it does happen that they keep Keisha/Omarosa in the dark about it so we get a blindside. Shannon vs. Omarosa could be really fun.

• Love 4

Meta is staying in bed with Orwell.  I wonder what he thought this was going to be.  He said he has tried to leave 3 times.  I guess BB is having none of that and talks him into staying.  

(edited)

Man, these next few days are going be crazy. They have to do hoh, noms, veto, veto ceremony all before Monday! It's like an old school double eviction.

Shannon has an entire drawer full of what appears to be vitamins.

Edited by peachmangosteen
16 minutes ago, Wings said:

Meta is staying in bed with Orwell.  I wonder what he thought this was going to be.  He said he has tried to leave 3 times.  I guess BB is having none of that and talks him into staying.  

He was on the MTV challenge and quit that real quick too.  I have a feeling the moment things start to not go his way at all he'll be out of there. 

39 minutes ago, gunderda said:

He was on the MTV challenge and quit that real quick too.  I have a feeling the moment things start to not go his way at all he'll be out of there. 

I don't think Metta's ever been on a Challenge but I did comment on the Episode 2 thread that his gameplay reminded me of Terrell Owens (TO) on MTV's The Challenge.

• Love 1

I'm liking this so far. Not being familiar with any of these people, I just watch them as people, not celebrities. It's like watching Big Brother: Grownups. I also like that there aren't going to be hookups. People already seem to have significant others. But I do want to see Zingbot and goofy outfits, etc., the usual weird challenges, etc.

Have they done POV competition yet?  Or is that what's coming up at 11:00 BB time? People keep asking how much time they have.

• Love 5

Sounds like James is definitely going home first.  Listening to them it really sounded like it was Chuck but now they're talking about their plans if it's a double eviction tonight and keep saying that Chuck and Mark are the next two they want up.

34 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm liking this so far. Not being familiar with any of these people, I just watch them as people, not celebrities. It's like watching Big Brother: Grownups. I also like that there aren't going to be hookups. People already seem to have significant others. But I do want to see Zingbot and goofy outfits, etc., the usual weird challenges, etc.

Have they done POV competition yet?  Or is that what's coming up at 11:00 BB time? People keep asking how much time they have.

They've done POV but it hasn't been shown yet. I think tonight is a 2 hour episode? So we'll probably get to see the POV comp, meeting and then live eviction.

Omarosa is telling Brandi she's "shady as F***" - guess they aren't so friendly anymore!  That was a weird turn of events. 

I think Omarosa is digging her grave within her alliance. She's kinda freaking out in the HOH with all the other girls there. (and ross)

LOL, I really, really want to get the feeds to watch this now. I love that it only took a week, and 36 hours of the feeds, to have this alliance explode.

I actually think Omarosa is ensuring that CHUCK goes tonight. Ross is likely to switch to keep James after this.

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I had to quit watching for a bit (darn work) but it was still going and now we have fish and it sounded like Marissa and Omarosa were going at it now.

I'm reading up on the updates now.

Yep, bye Chuck. There's no way they don't flip now. Even though Marissa has stated how terrified she is of Omarosa, with her going after her, I think Marissa will be likely to flip.

So, it'll be Shannon, Ross, Brandi now for sure, Ari because she's with Brandi, Marissa, and possibly Mark are going to evict Chuck. 

Also, Brandi and Ross vs Omarosa might have helped save Shannon from the wrath tonight after the blindside.

I feel like we hear this every season among main alliance. 

oooo I hope we have a blindside tonight!!  I had a feeling early on it would be Brandi vs Omarosa. 

Not sure I want Chuck to leave though. I like him so far!

Keisha's not going to be happy if the vote is anything but 7-1. Omarosa must not be in the HOH room anymore.  They are talking about a house meeting after the show tonight. 

• Love 1

.....damnit, I now have the feeds and am watching.

I said that I wouldn't. I said that I wouldn't, and now I am.

I like Chuck, but I'm here for Team Good Feeds. And this blindside is going to be Good Feeds.

It's a damn shame that Keshia is so tight with Omarosa, because I genuinely like Keshia. Then again, I've had two minutes of the feeds so far. I'll let you know if my opinion changes of her.

• Love 3

Chuck is telling Metta that he needs his vote to even have a chance.  Someone he thought he had he doesn't have. Metta tells him to ask Ari

Ross is telling Mark about the ordeal in the HOH room.  Ross says he might have to blow it up. (the girls alliance?)  I think he feels like he's on the bottom of the totem pole. 

• Love 1

So, Ross is very noncommital because he's afraid of blowing up the house, but Mark is throwing logic, telling Ross that he's low on the totem pole in that alliance and that he's just on a pecking order, so he has to do what he has to do, even if that means blowing things up. Mark actually maybe convincing Ross to vote to keep James?

Ok, I might change my initial impression of Mark if Ross votes to evict Chuck.

Chuck telling Ross that he heard Mark petitioning for James. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Ross is very noncommital because he's afraid of blowing up the house, but Mark is throwing logic, telling Ross that he's low on the totem pole in that alliance and that he's just on a pecking order, so he has to do what he has to do, even if that means blowing things up. Mark actually maybe convincing Ross to vote to keep James?

Ok, I might change my initial impression of Mark if Ross votes to evict Chuck.

good thing you got the feeds because you're way better than me at transcribing what's happen lol 

• Love 1

Man, I do feel bad that Chuck is likely to go tonight. I actually do really like the guy, and I don't watch sports so his profession doesn't interest me. But man, James staying might make for better feeds. 

So, likely votes to keep James and evict Chuck: Shannon, Brandi, Ari, and it sounds like Mark is game.

On the fence: Marissa and Ross

Voting to evict James: Omarosa and Metta

So basically, Ross is the only one needed to vote to evict Chuck and they got it. 

I also want Mark to win HOH tonight. I'm not really sure why, but maybe it's because I want to see where his head is at. Either him or Metta. It would be HILARIOUS if Metta accidentally won HOH after working so hard to get evicted.

So, it sounds like Marissa and Ross are going to keep James. They think James will protect them+Shannon since they're going to save him. They want to make a F4 deal with James.

I guess it's a done deal now. Shit's going to be blown UP tonight. It's going to be worse if Omarosa wins HOH. And since production seems to be rigging things for her this season, there's a chance tonight's HOH was already rigged in Omarosa's favour. 

• Love 2
Just now, gunderda said:

Ross and Shannon now discussing a hand signal during voting on how to vote.  They're still not dead set on keeping James. 

Ross said that he wants the number hand signal just in case, since things change quickly in the house. I, for one, think it could easily backfire so maybe just stick to the plan, guys. You got the votes for sure. Brandi/Ari are a pair and will likely vote to evict Chuck. Mark's all in for evicting Chuck too. You people are good. Just double check with Brandi/Ari to let them know Plan Keep James is on. 

Ok sorry to..ask.  But is there a page with pictures and names of the players.  I'm having a hard time keeping up with some of them.  Sigh...  TIA

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Keisha really likes the sound of her own voice.  I've been listening to her drone on for more than ten minutes now, and am already a bit exhausted with her.

Keisha is trying to act all grown up so they don't call her Rudy.  She's over doing it.  MOO

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

nevermind, Omarosa is still there. 

I expect Omarosa to dig her own grave.  I surely didn't expect her to discuss her time in the White House.  She is brutal along with Blondie RHW Brandi.  Ugg.  I'm kind of surprised those two haven't gone at it yet.

8 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I expect Omarosa to dig her own grave.  I surely didn't expect her to discuss her time in the White House.  She is brutal along with Blondie RHW Brandi.  Ugg.  I'm kind of surprised those two haven't gone at it yet.

They actually did, earlier today during their house meeting. I didn't watch it, but it sounded intense, and solidified Brandi's vote to evict Chuck, especially since Brandi hates James.

I watched late last night. I just don't get why Omarosa slept through all the talk. I thought she was at least going to play. If she is a BB fan, she would know you don't go to bed 5 hours before everyone else.

I think Ross is worried about flipping the vote still. I'm not sure if he is worried about the race issue with the boot list the flipping would cause? or if he sees flipping as putting a target on himself earlier?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Wings said:

IMHO the whole “threat” thing is nothing more than a big, steaming pile of miscommunication:

• Both James and Chuck identified Shannon as a threat - not as an attack, but as a simple acknowledgement of the reality of the game, and Shannon’s capabilities in it.  Shannon is a threat - not specifically to James and Chuck (not originally, at least), but to every other HG.  Hell, Shannon took the first HoH by toughing it through an endurance Comp, and did so without even breaking a sweat.  To not consider Shannon a threat would be disingenuous at best, and bone-stick stupid at worst.  I expect both Chuck and James thought they were paying Shannon a compliment, by acknowledging the skills which make her a threat.
  • Shannon, unfortunately, has a (formerly) well-hidden little pot of paranoia sitting on the campfire, just bubbling along and waiting for someone to fan up the flames enough to get things boiling over.  In this case, James’ and Chuck’s intended compliments were the catalyst; both said “threat”, and Shannon immediately MIS-translated that to “target”.

So now Shannon has engineered her alliance to put OTB two HGs who were actively trying to scout her as an alliance prospect.  This sort of reaction doesn’t speak well to Shannon’s longevity in the House, I’m afraid.

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Ok sorry to..ask.  But is there a page with pictures and names of the players.  I'm having a hard time keeping up with some of them.  Sigh...  TIA

http://www.cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/cast/

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Wings said:

Russ just said his hair was getting long, he usually gets it cut every week!  Let it grow.  Jesus

5 hours ago, Wings said:

Who is Russ since I have seen him mentioned several times now.  Hopefully this is a typo for Ross but just checking.

And did George Orwell come back from the grave to play the game named after his creation?  Cool. 

3 hours ago, zenithwit said:

This really is an accelerated version of BB.  It feels like we have already seen a full week of game play in 2 days.

Too bad they don't have the budget to divide the summer version into two or three separate games because this pace is FAR F-A-R better than that ENDLESS turtle wallow.

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

If you want to stay in this thread just go to page 1 where I asked the same thing and someone provided a nice link just 4 or 5 posts down from the start of the thread.  Really handy.

Edited by green
  • Love 2

@green. Oops, it is Ross and I know that!  I really love this man.  Orwell is the name of the owl that is the mascot, for lack of a better word, on BB after dark on the  POP network.  That is why there is always an owl in the BB House. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1

Shannon reminds me of Kaitlyn Bristowe, which I've said, but she also was reminding me of someone else who played Big Brother - and I remembered - Shelby! from Big Brother OTT. My favorite player from that season.

I really like this POV competition.

• Love 2

OMG, can’t wait for the feeds. During her endless pontificating in the HOH today, Keisha smugly said the vote would be 7-1, and if it wasn’t, well, then she’d have some issues. The vote certainly was 7-1. But I’m betting she’s gonna have all kinds of issues. 

• Love 11