Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: We're Having A Baby

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, auntjess said:

I always called then Mother and Daddy, and a lot of my southern cousins did, too.  My mother was from Alabama, my father from Kansas.

I'm from NC and everyone that I know except for a handful of people call their parents mommy or mama and daddy.  A few say mother and father, but, not many. Even fewer use mom/dad. This continues though adulthood.  I think it's just a cultural thing.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't blame Whitney for mentioning Buddy not paying her rent for months. I would be furious and would have kicked him out. You don't pay, you don't stay. Friends don't do that shit to friends. That's totally on Buddy. If he follows the twelve steps, he will make amends for that. I know he said he will pay her in the letter but we will see. Or maybe we won't, but Whitney will. 

After it was obviously a long standing problem, then Whitney should of evicted him. She didn't so its on her imo. Same with giving Avi money, nobody forced her, she did it willingly.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

After it was obviously a long standing problem, then Whitney should of evicted him. She didn't so its on her imo. Same with giving Avi money, nobody forced her, she did it willingly.

What I meant, and not clearly enough, lol, was that it was on Buddy that he did not pay. He had a job.  You are right, it was on Whitney to evict him. She didn't so that's why I think she enables him, too. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

What I meant, and not clearly enough, lol, was that it was on Buddy that he did not pay. He had a job.  You are right, it was on Whitney to evict him. She didn't so that's why I think she enables him, too. 

They are both basically the same and yes enabling each other.  I bet Whitney's dad pays her cell phone bill too, heck he buys her toilet paper and then drives it over.

Buddy was also absent at her pathetic attempt at an intervention.

Neither one of them acts like an adult and they both treat people like shit.  Heck, all of them are. Riding the low class TLC coaster for some chump change.

• Love 7

Whitney talking to Babs about re-homing the pig was probably the least repellant thing she’s done in several seasons.  I thought she played it well by saying that the pig DOES have a good, caring home with Babs and Glenn, but it’s just not what the pig needs.

I think it was a reprehensible thing for someone who has a hard time managing her own life to do. Yes, pigs may be herd animals but  dogs are pack animals and they do just fine with their human as their pack.  It has been well established that pigs have higher IQs than dogs. A pot bellied pig that has been living in a house might have a difficult transition to a barnyard.  BTW we looked into getting one of them at one point. We visited the breeder and met the parents and the entire litter.  We decided against it because the local kennel would not board it when we travelled. Also, they were very loud and although they liked being petted their bristly skin wasn't as nice as petting a dog. So we almost got a Schipperke because the breed slightly resembles pot bellied pigs.

Edited by Me from ME
Fired my proofreader ; )
  • Love 2

With as much of this show being fake, as we know, I tend to believe that Buddy being behind on the rent is only another fake storyline. He probably doesn’t even live in that house, just as Twit doesn’t have a BGD class in reality. Buddy shows up there for work (shooting) and then goes home to his real house. 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Unneutered male animals can get very aggressive.  

Dad is super generous,  taking 5  friends to Hawaii? Can someone let me know what dad does for a living??  Nice guy, but treats daughter like a big baby.  She's like 30, right?

Dad ISN'T generous. TLC is because they need a storyline. I hope they make an ass of twitney while she is on the flight and struggling.

Seriously only caught a bit of this as I totally forgot (This is Us was on my agenda as #1 show to watch and the Good Doctor) but TLC has really jumped the shark on this one. 

I did see her doing the laps. I doubt it she can actually swim a full lap let alone how many she did in the footage. I tried to see if I can find if the footage was spliced or stopped (for her to break) but I couldn't tell.  Any help from my fellow snarkers?

• Love 5

We're Having A Baby recap! Whitney invites Heather over so that Heather can watch Whitney sniff Buddy's laundry. Seriously. This happens. And Whitney sneezes and I just wonder how much damn cocaine is on those clothes. Anyway, Whitney tells Heather that Buddy is a cokehead. She is flummoxed. Later Ashley and Whitney are walking and Whitney looks more pregnant and waddly than the actual full-term preggo. Whitney describes this as a "brisk walk" and I may never stop laughing. Chef Whitney makes her ramen with hot sauce to induce labor and it is predictably disgusting. Whitney then puts wet wipes on Ashley's face and I honestly have no fucking clue what the point of this is. Whitney looks positively enormous as she basically humps Ashley's back while stroking her boobs. I hate everything about this. Later everyone congregates at Whitney's house and Zach breaks the cokehead news to everyone. Turns out Tal is in recovery too. Addicts really flock to Whitney. I wonder why. Whitney proudly THs that, as she predicted, everyone was very shocked and very supportive. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT WHITNEY.

Babs got bitten by the pig. "And that's your STROKE HAND," Whitney gasps. This seems like a reenactment because the blood appears to be the wrong color. Later Whitney and Heather open letters from Buddy. He sounds in good spirits, but he must be sneaking in some kind of drugs because he has invited them to visit him at rehab next week. Each of Whitney's thighs takes up as much space on the couch as Heather's entire body.

Whitney and Glenn meet at the pool to train for the 5K. o_O. Whitney claims this is because she wants to "mix it up" and she has "shin splints." She gets in the pool and starts doing backflips and I cannot help but think of an acrobatic Kool-Aid man. Whitney swims a couple times back and forth in the 25-yard pool with flippers on and I am wondering WTF any of this has to do with walking a 5-kilometer road race. They get to talking about sending the pig to a farm rescue and Whitney claims she weighs 3 times what the pig weighs. I don't think that pig weighs 150. Glenn thinks Whitney's 5K training is going so well (LOLOLOL) that he wants her to invite some friends to Hawaii. Seriously, I could take any one of my friends, even the pregnant ones, and tell them they'd get a free trip to Hawaii for attempting the Ironman and they'd be like "FUCK YEAH." IRONMAN. Whitney needs this level of bribery to walk a 5K.

Whitney waddles into her parents' house looking so exhausted that I wonder if she is living with them and just rolled out of bed. I realize she is tired from walking into the house and SMDH. Notice she hasn't even taught BGDC in a long time. She is in HORRIBLE shape. Whitney Thore, Unlikely Voice of Reason, talks Babs into giving the pig to the farm rescue. Later, Whitney """sprints""" into the hospital because Ashley's water broke. Ashley got an epidural, which makes me wonder what the point of Whitney's coaching was ever supposed to be. Filming was not permitted during delivery but we are treated to audio of Whitney saying "I need to stay calm, right? I am freaking!" What a useless twat. Later: "I just helped Ashley give birth! I have never felt more moved!" You didn't help with SHIT. That epidural was infinity times more helpful than your butt-winged ass. Whitney is exhausted from the effort of watching someone else give birth. Incredible. The doctor is clearly over this bitch but is quite polite about it. Whitney is tempted to smell the baby's breath because she is FUCKING CRAZY. Keep her away from your baby, Ash.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Ocean Chick said:

With as much of this show being fake, as we know, I tend to believe that Buddy being behind on the rent is only another fake storyline. He probably doesn’t even live in that house, just as Twit doesn’t have a BGD class in reality. Buddy shows up there for work (shooting) and then goes home to his real house. 

I figured since Buddy's phone bill went to his parents address and they pay it, he probably lives there and sometimes overnights with Ashley. The parents were also on top of his drug use which may not happened if he lived elsewhere. This show is about as real as Christly Knows Best, which is not at all.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Alapaki said:

I can't speak for this hospital.  But many hospitals try to keep their labor and delivery floor and areas around the birthing suites pretty quiet.  In all likelihood the only people on that floor would be mothers who are in labor and that number is obviously pretty variable.  

A lot of hospitals make a selling point of the calm, mellow atmosphere of their birthing areas.

So I can buy that empty hallway.  

Yeah.  But I think the thing with Whitney is that there's a strong sense that she infantalizes herself and, to an extent, her parents cooperate in infantalizing her.

This.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, MrsClaus said:

A pregnant Ashley moves better than Twit.

This really stood out to when they were walking in the park. Ashley looked 200X more mobile than whit and much smaller. 

My multi-quote function isn't working but a handful have commented on Heather's strange reaction to the news of Buddy's addiction. I initially thought all her scenes were being re-created for filming as her facial expressions felt so forced/fake. Looking at the timeline based on social media posts, it appears this all happened in close to real time over the summer. Buddy went into rehab at the end of June and Ashley's baby was born in the middle of July so the episodes/stories are in sequence.  Maybe the scenes were recreated regardless. It all felt very stilted to me though. 

I was most surprised at Heather's shock at the news. It was obvious to everyone that Buddy had some sort of substance issue though maybe she assumed it was just alcohol as Todd did and not at a level that warranted rehab. You would think as a long term girlfriend she would know the ins and outs of his life more. I wonder how long they were broken up before this season started. That may have been a factor. I wonder what Heather sees in Buddy. They didn't too much of their relationship on the show but from what we can see, Buddy was not a healthy person, not in a career job,  and spent a lot of the day sleeping. Not sure what was bringing to that relationship. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Kid said:

Whitney’s problem is NOT the three cats!!!   Her father has to quit blaming the fact that she doesn’t have a man on the cats.  

Yes, THREE cats. Again, what did Twit do with Steve Purrwin, the orange cat she brought home from a park? After her initial posts about him on FB, he is no longer mentioned. Did she throw him away since he wasn't a pure bred like her other 3?

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

I figured since Buddy's phone bill went to his parents address and they pay it, he probably lives there and sometimes overnights with Ashley. The parents were also on top of his drug use which may not happened if he lived elsewhere. This show is about as real as Christly Knows Best, which is not at all.

His parents say he gives them money for his phone so I'm guessing he is on some sort of family plan and pays his portion? But at a certain point you need to grow the fuck up, put stuff in your own name and pay your own damn bills, not give your parents money for it and expect them to handle the rest.

• Love 3

Oh, MAN, so many highlights, so little vodka in the Grey household.

Todd lamenting that he's always thought of Buddy as low-key, except for his anger outbursts (so...not low-key).

Ashley firmly reminding Whitney not to massage her nipples (I know my friends have to tell me quite frequently to keep my hands off their breasts).

Whitney hoping that one tsp of hot sauce might jump-start Ashley's labor.

Buddy flat-out telling Heather, via letter, that he hopes she's moved on, while Heather frantically searches for signs that Buddy still loves her.

And the piece de resistance...Glenn trying so hard to get Whitney to exercise that he's willing to bankroll her and FIVE OF HER FRIENDS on a trip to Hawaii.

20 hours ago, John M said:

Whit is upset that she doesn't understand a literal pig.

I think Whitney was complaining that she can't understand the pig ANYMORE.

It's too bad that piglets can speak English and then lose the ability to talk later in life.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, auntjess said:

Heather read that he'd invited her.  Didn't hear any invitation to Whit.

The letter (as Heather read it on camera) did say, "You and Whit should visit next weekend."  I heard the "and Whit" part.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lovecat said:

The letter (as Heather read it on camera) did say, "You and Whit should visit next weekend."  I heard the "and Whit" part.

I thought I'd heard it correctly! But then again how typical would it be for Whitney to invite herself along for that kind of thing? ;)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I thought I'd heard it correctly! But then again how typical would it be for Whitney to invite herself along for that kind of thing? ;)

Right?!??  I also did not lay eyes on the letter itself, hence the "as Heather read it on camera" disclaimer ;)  Could've been added in a re-take.

• Love 2

TLC usually does a big vacation (no pun intended) for shows as they get more popular. Kate Plus 8, the 19 kids family, and other family group shows often do the fun family trip formula for a few episodes. So it's not too surprising they're doing on for Whit and company either. 

56 minutes ago, Dot said:

Yes, THREE cats. Again, what did Twit do with Steve Purrwin, the orange cat she brought home from a park? After her initial posts about him on FB, he is no longer mentioned. Did she throw him away since he wasn't a pure bred like her other 3?

Honestly probably better for him if she did. We've seen how her cats live and it isn't pretty.  

• Love 1
On 2/3/2018 at 10:24 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

"Being a birthing coach is hard." Yes Whit It is all about you Isn't it?

Excuse me...she is a "Labor and Delivery Coach." Not to be confused with a Labor and Delivery Nurse.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, aliya said:

2 days in labor. Back labor. 10 lb baby. Shut the eff up, Twit.

I'll see you, raise you a half pound and Class III (out of 4) tearing (plus a torn hip flexor that had me dragging my left leg behind me like Quasimodo for 4 months). I loved when Sweatney was telling the doctor how SHE pushed and how she needed to check HER blood pressure on poor Ashley's BP monitor. Girl, no.

• Love 6

Glenn: I'm starting to look forward to Hawaii. 

Whit: Well that makes one of us. 

OMG she is so hateful! GAH! I really think I detest her the most of anyone on reality television, and I watch Vanderpump so that's saying something. Hey, you entitled, ungrateful piece of shit, if you're not looking forward to the vacation your mom and dad are taking you on and paying for, DON'T FUCKING GO! No one's making you! My god! 

• Love 17

Did anyone catch the "was it all dramatic like we had hoped' question Whitney asked Heather about her water breaking? That was so bizarre. Water breaking, even before the onset of labor, is very rarely something I would call dramatic. Sure it can be surprising or messy and if there are people in the area they might get a little freaked out. But I get the impression Whitney thinks it was like a fire hydrant exploding. 

I am calling BS on her going to any actual birthing classes with Ashley. She seems to know nothing about pregnancy and birth, even things you'd learn in a birthing class. She asked what a mucus plug is. That is definitely discussed as is what happens when your water breaks. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

I'll see you, raise you a half pound and Class III (out of 4) tearing (plus a torn hip flexor that had me dragging my left leg behind me like Quasimodo for 4 months). I loved when Sweatney was telling the doctor how SHE pushed and how she needed to check HER blood pressure on poor Ashley's BP monitor. Girl, no.

Ill see you and raise you a Class IV tear with no epidural plus the hilarious recommendation from my discharging MD as he wrote the prescription for my laxatives "just don't get constipated, you should be fine".

As if.

1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

OMG she is so hateful! GAH! I really think I detest her the most of anyone on reality television, and I watch Vanderpump so that's saying something. Hey, you entitled, ungrateful piece of shit, if you're not looking forward to the vacation your mom and dad are taking you on and paying for, DON'T FUCKING GO! No one's making you! My god! 

Ill go. Nobody wants you thereWhitmee because Everybody haaates youuu.

• Love 2

Random thoughts
? WTF was the point of that long, boring segment of Twit attempting to induce Ashley's labor? Twit said she researched the subject. What was her source? Doulas for Dummies?
? And was it really necessary for Twit to wrap her grotesque, giant body around Ashley for a massage? Surely not, unless you are constitutionally incapable of touching people appropriately. Maybe her research source was Fifty Shades of Grey.
? When Twit had a sneezing attack: did I see her wipe her nose on the clean clothes she was sorting?
? Stellar actress Twit should give Heather some lessons as her reaction to learning Buddy is a coke addict was so fake. See, here's what you need to do, Heather: bulge your eyes & open your mouth as far as you can. There you go.
? Heather sez about Buddy: "There's no one else out there for me." Right. How could she possibly find another obese, scruffy, unemployed drug addict?
? Todd sez: "Buddy always seemed so even-keeled to me even though he had his anger outbursts." That's kinda like neighbors of a spree murderer saying what a nice boy he was.
? How dramatic do you have to be over a pet's nip when you're feeding it a treat? Wash the blood off, pour a little peroxide on it, dab Neosporene on it & stick a Band-aid over it. BFD.
? Is there any recovering addict who comes out of rehab & DOESN'T want to become a substance abuse counselor?
? Twit sez: "We have to go see him." Does it not occur to her that maybe his GF is the ONLY one who should see him initially?
? Glenn is bringing 5 of Twit's friends to Hawaii, not 5 of his & Babs' friends & age group. C'mon, scriptwriters, do you have to be so obvious that TLC is paying for the trip, not Glenn?
? And who will the 5 be? Buddy's in rehab. Mattie, who was all over S-4, is apparently no longer in the In Group. Ashley's busy with a newborn. So, Boo Boo, Heather, Tal, Todd. Who's the 5th? Oh, the suspense.
? Oh, joy! More film of Twit running, my favorite thing. Tho I do prefer the camera on her backside rather than full frontal.
? I'm pretty tired of Glenn's insistence that Twit produce grandchildren for him. What about Hunter? Or is he gay which I think is a possibility. Glenn is of a generation which would never *conceive* of a gay man having a kid.
? Pigs are social animals. As are rabbits. About 4 years ago, I had to take in an unwanted rabbit becuz I knew it was either me or the little guy would be taking his chances in a vacant lot. (I am an experienced bunny owner & that was known.)
The first thing I did was have him neutered. The second was to find a pal for him at a Sacto House Rabbit Society adoption fair. Both Duffy & Twyla are contented bunnies becuz they have each other for company.
Obviously, getting a pig pal for Piggy is out of the question. You can't turn a suburban backyard into a barnyard. And you can't expect a 72-yr-old stroke victim to take care of one large pig, let one two.
Piggy, being a social animal, can't be happy living solo in a backyard. So, kudos to Twit -- I never thought I would say that! -- for finding a good solution. Piggy is going to a farm which specializes in rescued animals & will know how to integrate Piggy into the herd. And I hope Twit keeps her promise to Babs to take her to visit Piggy. For a while, that will be important to both.
? BTW, baby rabbits are very cute. (As are baby pigs.) But baby rabbits grow into adult rabbits, which are fragile, high maintenance & expensive. PLEASE don't give your child a baby rabbit for Easter. Most shelters won't take them when you get tired of them & they can't survive in the wild.

• Love 16

Loved how they pretended like Glen was paying for the Hawaii trip. He tried selling it the best he could...

In Buddy's letter to Heather, it thanked her for helping him get there. She paused while reading that, like it was an "oops, I wasn't meant to read that part out loud" moment. Like hell none of them knew he was an addict. (Even Todd wasn't shocked, though he seemed like he thought it was alcohol.) 

I was just waiting for the nipple stimulation. I am only shocked that Whitney didn't try to make Ashley orgasm. 

Them standing around saying that they could provide a good and "supportive" atmosphere for Buddy? Um, if they were truly blind to the addiction to begin with then they've already proven that they're not the sharpest tools and most observant. Buddy, like many recovering addicts, needs to be far away from whatever his triggers are. A new environment would be the best thing for him, a new start. St. Whitney will have a hard time understanding that. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I forgot - I couldn't sit or stand for long periods and had no idea what was wrong. When I went for the 6 week exam, I mentioned this. Doc said, "Oh yeah, the baby broke your coccyx. Nothing we can do. It will heal on its own."  

• Love 2

Then I realized she was probably trying to smell the baby, baby's breath, breast milk, something. And right on cue, Whitney says, "I'm so tempted to smell the baby's breath...but I won't." There was a pause like she was waiting for an invitation. Luckily Ashley sniffed the baby's mouth so we didn't have to see Whitney shove her nose inside of it like she does with her cats.

I'll admit it - I love baby smell. The shampoo and powder and baby wash - it's like the human version of new car smell. If I'd been there, I would have been getting a good sniff of little Harper's head. But that's as far as I go for olfactory stimulation.

Piggy wasn't a gift - Babs bought him. The "ugly" kitten was to be a gift though and I totally agree - animals should never be gifts. "Here's a decade or more of work and responsibility - hooray!" - um, thanks?

Well, there was a standup comedian I once heard refer to pets as "eventual sadness", since they have shorter lifespans than humans.

Let me clarify - I have three dogs and a cat. I love my pets and I don't see myself ever not having at least a dog or two. But pets are a lifetime commitment and I don't think anyone should ever make that decision for anyone else.

I figured since Buddy's phone bill went to his parents address and they pay it,

I thought it was interesting that his mother went out of her way to note that Buddy pays the bill even though it is sent to them. I agree with the poster who hypothesized that they are all on some sort of family plan. I am as well with my mother and adult brother - we set it up a long time ago and it's pretty easy to just keep renewing and each paying our share. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Most definitely should NOT move back in with her or even spend time with her.  He needs to be around healthy people who have real jobs.

He was on the cruise in Dec, only a couple of months after filming stopped, so he is continuing to have contact. Tho he has moved to South Carolina.

• Love 2

If I remember correctly from earlier seasons, she was on her high school swim team, so she clearly is a competent swimmer.  It would be such an easy and effective way for her to exercise without putting unnecessary stress on her joints, and she does not take advantage of it.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'll admit it - I love baby smell. The shampoo and powder and baby wash - it's like the human version of new car smell. If I'd been there, I would have been getting a good sniff of little Harper's head. But that's as far as I go for olfactory stimulation.

Yeah but a baby fresh out of the vag doesn't smell like that stuff. Make no mistake, Whitney wanted a whiff of THE INSIDE OF ASHLEY.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, alabetser said:

TLC usually does a big vacation (no pun intended) for shows as they get more popular.

I'm picturing a 600 Lb Life big vacation show, with big vans lining up.

4 hours ago, Lovecat said:

OK, I just missed that.

My thoughts on pigs (swine, not human): I’m also convinced that scene with Babs was a recreation. If you look at her bandage, the “blood” looks too bright and watery. Just not realistic. It kind of looks like Hawaiian Punch. 

I know someone who has two pigs as treasured family pets. They have run of the house, they nap in front of the fireplace, hang out with the family dog...they are true pets in every sense of the word and have been for years. I can’t imagine what would happen if they were taken from that cushy environment  and suddenly had to adapt to farm life (which they never will because their family is obsessed with them). But I feel very badly for Allistair the Pig that he’s in for such a shock. My old neighbors also had a pet pig (kind of weird that so many people in my life have pigs!) and they were jerks and ignored the pig and left it outside all day. That animal had a heart of gold and I ended up bonding with it quite a bit. Whenever I’d come and go from my house, the pig would run over to the fence for some snout scratches. Despite the fact that I wasn’t fond of my neighbors, I was sad when they moved away because I miss my little (ok, she was huge!) piggy friend. They are intelligent and sensitive animals. 

• Love 4

It occurred to me that if Babs had an ischemic stroke, she may be on blood thinners, so a little piggy nip might bleed a lot more and look worse than it really is.  Still, her “I’m so glad you’re heeeeere” in the quavery voice with moist eyes was a bit much. Her hand wasn’t actually falling off.  Guess we know where Whitney got her flair for the dramatic.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

We're Having A Baby recap! Whitney invites Heather over so that Heather can watch Whitney sniff Buddy's laundry.

Thanks for that reminder!  So we are to believe that the parents snuck in the house and cleaned out all of his possessions except his laundry basket?  Come now.

2 hours ago, Dot said:

? I'm pretty tired of Glenn's insistence that Twit produce grandchildren for him. What about Hunter? Or is he gay which I think is a possibility. Glenn is of a generation which would never *conceive* of a gay man having a kid.

Or maybe he just wants her married so he can feel good that someone is taking care of her, since she can't take care of herself.  Whereas Hunter doesn't need a caretaker.

Here's a pig story:  my friend's son is a state trooper - ended up called to a house in a rural area for some reason but couldn't get in to help the person because they kept a pig in the house which kept attacking him and the paramedics when they tried to enter :D

49 minutes ago, Lovecat said:

It occurred to me that if Babs had an ischemic stroke, she may be on blood thinners, so a little piggy nip might bleed a lot more and look worse than it really is.  Still, her “I’m so glad you’re heeeeere” in the quavery voice with moist eyes was a bit much. Her hand wasn’t actually falling off.  Guess we know where Whitney got her flair for the dramatic.

Babs had a hemorrhagic stroke, so she wouldn't be on a blood thinner.

• Love 1

A couple of things bother me about the quick move to give the pig away. First and foremost, they chose not to fix the pig. That makes the majority of any agressive behavior their fault. That’s irresponsible pet ownership. Also I wonder if the bite was an accident. Whitney so tactfully called it her ‘stroke hand’ and Babs said she was giving the pig a snack. Is t possible Babs has less control over that hand and didn’t hold her hand right or pull it away quickly enough so it was more accident than agressive pig. Finally, Whitney had the entire thing set up before even being told it was ok to rehome him. She had called people and found a place already. I found that way out of line. The pig lives with her parents. It’s their decision what to do with the pig. It’s none of Whitney’s business and she certainly shouldn’t be making that kind of decision unilaterally and then explaining to her parents what is going to happen. 

I don’t know enough about the needs of a pig like that, but if he’s getting what he needs and Babs, the one who was bitten, wants to keep him, then I don’t see why Whitney gets to say he has to go. I would like to see him neutered though. 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

they chose not to fix the pig

For the umpteenth time in this thread, 

THE PIG WAS NEUTERED.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 9
On 2/6/2018 at 8:40 PM, WaterSpirit said:

Whitney must have been the grade school snitch...she just blurts out everyone's business, tells on Buddy, tells on the Pig, and oh the drama. Grabs phone, "insert pig name..." Bit Mom!" maybe mom did not get hand out of the way when feeding cucumber? (and he surely hates Whitney as that is natural)

Again, in re run from last week, I just cannot believe that B**tch demanding to know who Buddy's new GF is, and staring down his friend because she just knows he is lying. Damn I wanted to slap her.

and Buddy, can you try to get through the 28 days before you go start training to be an addictions counselor. Good Grief...I would think 5 years sober might be the first step to being i a place to tell others what to do.

So now Whitney is going to get rid of pig and then bring back the cat? Does mom have a say in anything?

and Dad is not paying for friends to go to Hawaii, TLC is.

Amen!!  “ I got a really good bonus this year, so why don’t you invite Your friends.” I call Total  Bullshit on THAT remark. Nobody does that! One friend, maybe, but not an open plural invitation.  Also, as for the pig, if he goes, That just might be a deal breaker with me and this Shitshow. ( I know he’d be Better off and happier), but he’s the most entertaining thing about this show! 

• Love 5
On 2/6/2018 at 9:33 PM, Ocean Chick said:

We know Piggie isn't neutered.  Don't y'all remember when a much smaller piggy was humping Twit's leg and jizzed on her?  Some things can't be unseen, unfortunately.

Yes he is, Glenn insisted on it after that episode the humping and his briefcase. They mentioned it a couple episodes later.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Pachengala said:

THIS. She's so damn spoiled that apparently it's a chore to HAVE to go to Hawaii. Maybe I'm just bitter because I haven't been able to afford a vacation in like a decade but MY GOD show some appreciation you twat!!! She's like acting like a whiny toddler about the whole thing. And if TLC is paying for the trip and she's just reading from a script, she should be ashamed how low she'll go and act to keep her pathetic show going.

The whole thing with her and Ashley after the delivery was too much, if they were an actual couple I could understand but for two straight women that was a little overly affectionate (not so much blaming Ashley, Whitney was doing most of the kissing and stroking). When Whitney was talking to the step mom after the delivery and she was stroking her hair? STOP TOUCHING PEOPLE IN THAT WAY! I think it probably annoys me more so because I'm not a touchy person in general, but I've never known anyone to be that touchy and grabby towards other people. And I cringed for Ashley when Whitney was "massaging" her before the labor, she seemed so uncomfortable.

Love how after Whitney had her disgusting sneeze fit into her hands, she proceeded to touch Buddy's clothing right after (and smelling it, of course). Is there anything about her that isn't absolutely repulsive?

Edited by sara1025
added something
  • Love 13
On 2/7/2018 at 2:03 AM, Yeah No said:

I remember when Piggy was neutered.  A lot of people that keep pigs as pets love them when they're small and cute but give up after they get huge.  Babs getting rid of him was predictable from day one.

I don't fault Glenn for working at his age.  These days 72 is not considered that old and people that are part owners in anything (and professionals like doctors and lawyers) often continue to work past traditional retirement age.  Often they do it because they have to in order to enjoy the same quality of life.  Glenn is energetic and not ready to step down.  Lord knows, the corporate world "retires" people against their will all the time so it's not like there aren't a lot of other opportunities open for younger people.

Yeah, look at Dr Nowzardin, he’s still going strong it seems. And he’s got some pretty expensive spousal support payments to keep up I’ve heard!

• Love 2
On 2/3/2018 at 7:24 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

"Being a birthing coach is hard." Yes Whit It is all about you Isn't it?

With all due respect to laboring women (and I've been there 4x), actively being a doula (labor support) *can* be really hard work. I spend hours on my feet working with women, squeezing hips, rubbing backs, holding peanut balls steady, verbally encouraging....I comfort them when they're tired....the last birth I left the hospital limping and could barely walk the next day. I don't mind, I do it because I love it. But the work really can be hard. 

That said, in this case Mom had an epidural and was confined to bed. The hardest thing Whit did was walk briskly from her car to the room, and apparently hold a leg. 

Edited by Stripper Glitter
I was half asleep and posting on my phone: "Wiggen" in place of "when" made zero sense.
  • Love 4