Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: We're Having A Baby

• Start Topic

On 2/8/2018 at 11:51 AM, Kid said:

I have been saying there is something wrong with that relationship. And I don’t know if he’s a participant or it is  all on her side. I said previously  that this scene really bugged me. The way she kept looking at him I think is what bothered me most. It was coy and flirtatious.  It’s not how you interact with your father.

Her chortling over “your father can’t come” just made me want to hurl. I am not making any accusations but that was so disgusting and inappropriate. Babs the Fake Southern “Lady” didn’t even admonish her. And I don’t know if her dad even blushed. MY dad would have turned purple and passed out. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 9

I really hope Whitney is just going for cheap laughs with all the inappropriately sexual antics.  Kind of like a child who thinks they can act up when company's over because their parents won't yell at them in front of guests.  Whitney may think she can get away with saying/doing this ridiculous stuff because no one will scold her on camera.

Because if it isn't just her idea of a joke . . . . ewwwwwww.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Whitney personifies the statistical extreme that HAES explicitly excludes from its discussion.  Whitney is using HAES and "fat acceptance" as an excuse for her poor "fitness, activity, nutrient intake", etc.  

This was very informatve, @alapaki. While I will always take what a proponent says about HAES with a grain of salt, it was interesting to see a detailed explication of what the organization believes. And you are absolutely correct: Whit has taken the principles of HAES & perverted them. That seems to be true of most of the loudest fat activists, such as Ragan Chastain, as well as Twit.

31 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

I really hope Whitney is just going for cheap laughs with all the inappropriately sexual antics.  Kind of like a child who thinks they can act up when company's over because their parents won't yell at them in front of guests.  Whitney may think she can get away with saying/doing this ridiculous stuff because no one will scold her on camera.

Because if it isn't just her idea of a joke . . . . ewwwwwww.

Remember, tho, she is as bad -- if not worse -- on her SM sites.

• Love 1

I kind of wonder, where do you cross the line from "eating too much" into "eating disorder"? 

I think the only way to know for sure that you have an eating disorder is to be diagnosed with one by a physician. They have an entire set of diagnostic criteria that they apply, combined with experienced and clinical judgement. 

• Love 1
On 2/12/2018 at 8:46 AM, Thrifty said:

That doesn't make any sense.  Whitney is a public personification of what they stand for.  Maybe that's the problem.  Her high profile makes it harder for them to deny the absurdity of saying that you can be healthy at 300, 400, or 500 pounds.

I want to start a "Healthy at Any Tobacco Use Level" movement.  I want to stop the discrimination of non-smoking areas, the higher rates for insurance, and the stigma of smoking.  It's not nice that doctors tell us that smoking is giving us all sorts of diseases!  Non-smokers get lung cancer too!  And sometimes smokers die for reasons unrelated to smoking!  Like kidney cancer or AIDS or 17 stab wounds in the back.

Great. You KNOW if Twit is reading here, she's going to start smoking after reading the above. Seriously, @Thrifty, don't give her any more ideas!!! ha ha ha

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, amacmom said:

Sorry @Maggienolia, the smoking ship has already set sail. I think it was shown on the episode with the parking lot confrontation with the comedian. Discussion here said she blamed it on her time abroad in Asia.

Should have typed 'start smoking again'... and yes, at first she blamed being in Asia and then she quit but started back "a little" because Lennie supposedly smoked. Now she's got one of those eCigs to try and keep her from back-sliding into the smoking habit after the stressful, heart-breaking, trauma of Avi's betrayal. Gag. She a champion at placing blame. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

Great. You KNOW if Twit is reading here, she's going to start smoking after reading the above. Seriously, @Thrifty, don't give her any more ideas!!! ha ha ha

Whitney's been a smoker for years. She did a TH in one of the earlier seasons saying "everyone smoked" when she was teaching English in S. Korea, so she was practically forced into smoking herself. Then she claimed she quit when she returned to the US, but that was also the time of the famous 100 lb. weight loss with Will Powell. And we know she was lying about that because, when she returned to Will and asked him to take her back as a client, he told her he wouldn't put up with her coming late to sessions because she was smoking in the parking lot. And then, she mentioned that she started smoking again with Lennie, because he smoked. And then she's been seen in some of her Facetiming vids, leaning off-camera to take obvious puffs.  Most recently, she's been carrying around an e-cigarette, so she's probably getting her nicotine fix that way. It is so blatant that Whitney has no respect or care for her body, that the idea that her biggest issue is "shame" is flat out laughable.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7

Did Whitney just give a big hint that she gained significant weight? I heard her say that she weighs three times what Piggy does. Babs put Piggy's weight at 150 pounds.

Little arithmetic says that puts Shitney at 450, which is totally plausible.

It's like a train wreck. Horrible, and i can't look away.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

Did Whitney just give a big hint that she gained significant weight? I heard her say that she weighs three times what Piggy does. Babs put Piggy's weight at 150 pounds.

Little arithmetic says that puts Shitney at 450, which is totally plausible.

It's like a train wreck. Horrible, and i can't look away.

I didn't even think about that. 

Maybe but it's also possible that she can't do math in her head (I can't)...

• Love 1