Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: We're Having A Baby

• Start Topic

Whitney helps Ashley induce labor, but when push comes to shove, the labor coach panics; Piggy bites Babs; Glenn announces a Hawaiian surprise that no one saw coming; Heather gets a shocking letter from Buddy.

• Love 1

I am really curious about Buddy's "shocking letter". Are they both still together? I remember seeing them on pics taken at Whitneys Cruise*.

*(I just saw a re-run of a old Married with Children episode where Al and Peggy are trapped on, I swear I am not kidding!, the 90s version of Whit's NOBS cruise tour! It was hilariously evil lol!)

Edited by Valeria
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

What's this we stuff?  Ashley is having a baby.  Whit is having a Twit Fit cause it's not all about her.

Even tho Ashley firmly stated that it would not be.

• Love 3

I can already tell that this episode is going to really tick me off. As a former birth assistant, I am just going to scream watching that narcissistic brat sit on her butt when Ashley needs her and should be the focus of everyone’s attention. 

• Love 6

"Piggy bites Babs".  I don't want Babs hurt, but I'm looking forward to this part of the episode.  Cuz I'm wondering if Glenn and Babs have been using their customary parenting skills to get Alistair to do what they want.  Bribes.  He's too smart for that.  I'm not looking forward to Twit being gleeful about it (as a way of making it all about her).

• Love 6

Whitney is the last person ready to be a supportive assistant, so no surprise at all that she can't handle it. I'm guessing IRL Ashley knows that and the "birth coach" is just for the show. I hope the dad really is out of frame and can help Ashley and the baby. 

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, alabetser said:

Whitney is the last person ready to be a supportive assistant, so no surprise at all that she can't handle it. I'm guessing IRL Ashley knows that and the "birth coach" is just for the show. I hope the dad really is out of frame and can help Ashley and the baby. 

Yeah, could be he didn't want his face shown on this circus of a "show". 

• Love 6

I'm new here but have been lurking for a few weeks.   What I see going on with this show is that the initial novelty of seeing a 400 lb woman dancing and observing her dating  practices,  meeting her family, her friends,  etc is wearing off a bit as things naturally do.  So what we've basically got here is a woman who seems pretty unemployable and very immature,  and is struggling to stay interesting enough so that her show isn't canceled. Or dad will be paying that mortgage!  The obsession with contacting all the Jewish boyfriend's chubby GFs seemed really forced, for example.   My phony meter was going off on that one.   

• Love 19

For all her complaints of "chub rub" she's been wearing a lot (for her) of dresses lately. At the wedding dress shopping, at her parents picking up the cat, going to tell Buddy's parents what they already kow. What's up with that??? 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

For all her complaints of "chub rub" she's been wearing a lot (for her) of dresses lately. At the wedding dress shopping, at her parents picking up the cat, going to tell Buddy's parents what they already kow. What's up with that??? 

I guarantee she wears spandex underneath!

• Love 5

I have a feeling the labor nurse in me is going to throw things at the tv. None of this spicy stuff works, and she’ll just spend her labor puking. If Whitney mentions nipple stimulation, I’m out. 

• Love 6
On 2/4/2018 at 9:21 AM, Nancypants said:

Whats hard is carrying a child for 9 months and all the ways that pregnancy fucks with your body mind and soul and then you get to push a 10 pound child who was breach through something the size of a quarter. If that does not work, the Doctor will cut you open to remove the human being inside of you 

But yes Whitney, bringing the birth mother ice chips is SOOO HAARRDD!

What.

An. 

ASS.HOLE.

2 days in labor. Back labor. 10 lb baby. Shut the eff up, Twit.

• Love 7

Please, no. I do not want to see Ashley give birth. Just no. Why don't they just make Ashley the star of the friggin' show? I'm surprised Shitney is willing to share her spotlight so much. What numbnuts TV executive thought this storyline was a good idea? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Whitney (re: Buddy's drug issues): "I know I'm eventually going to have to tell everyone..."

Me: No. NO YOU DON'T! It's not your business. It's not your thing to tell people!

A hundred times this, a few months ago a friend of mine was pestering me for information about the relationship of a mutual friend. Seriously, for the last time yes I know, no it is not my place to tell you, you have each other's numbers, ask him, if he wants you to know he will tell you.

• Love 11

Are they going to wash out that pig bite on Babs's hand or are they just going to shove all the germs and bacteria from the pig's mouth, the dirty towel and the frozen veg further down into that cut?

Also, I think Piggy needs some pig friends instead of living in a suburban backyard, which is pretty far from his natural habitat...

• Love 12

I don’t care about the stupid letters from Buddy! I care to find out what happened Bab’s hand! Go back to that storyline! did she end up at the hospital?  Also who puts frozen peas on an animal bite??

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Wait??? TAL is in recovery? 

I can't watch it yet (no cable), but did they say Tal was in recovery? If so, there's an awful lot of people in recovery on this show. Buddy just got carted off to rehab, Tal is in recovery, and someone in the "Buddy's Missing" thread said that Hunter might be as well. 

• Love 2

Buddy seemed so even keeled besides his anger outbursts?

And everyone wasn't shocked, Todd immediately asked if it was about his drinking because everyone that isn't blind and deaf knew that Buddy had a major drinking problem at a minimum.

• Love 17

That pig could have knocked Babs off-balance and really hurt her if she’d ended up on the ground. She’s still recovering from a stroke and her balance might not be great and her reflexes might not have come back yet.  I have a friend who grew up on a farm and they had pigs and she hated pigs - she said they were aggressive and mean.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, alabetser said:

I can't watch it yet (no cable), but did they say Tal was in recovery? If so, there's an awful lot of people in recovery on this show. Buddy just got carted off to rehab, Tal is in recovery, and someone in the "Buddy's Missing" thread said that Hunter might be as well. 

Addicts like being around other addicts because it makes them feel like they aren't addicts. I firmly believe Whit has a serious drinking problem as well.

Whit is upset that she doesn't understand a literal pig.

Pig fever? How bad was that stroke that she was reaching for a pig disease and she comes up with pig fever instead of swine flu? 

Let's open these letters written by a person in rehab together, they couldn't possibly be intensely personal, especially to the person that I was in a relationship with when I hit rock bottom.

Edited by John M
  • Love 18

Whitney must have been the grade school snitch...she just blurts out everyone's business, tells on Buddy, tells on the Pig, and oh the drama. Grabs phone, "insert pig name..." Bit Mom!" maybe mom did not get hand out of the way when feeding cucumber? (and he surely hates Whitney as that is natural)

Again, in re run from last week, I just cannot believe that B**tch demanding to know who Buddy's new GF is, and staring down his friend because she just knows he is lying. Damn I wanted to slap her.

and Buddy, can you try to get through the 28 days before you go start training to be an addictions counselor. Good Grief...I would think 5 years sober might be the first step to being i a place to tell others what to do.

So now Whitney is going to get rid of pig and then bring back the cat? Does mom have a say in anything?

and Dad is not paying for friends to go to Hawaii, TLC is.

• Love 11

This BITCH and her TOTAL lack of gratitude that her dad is willing to pay her way to Hawaii and NOW he's paying for some of her friends to tag along?!?!?! Please!!!! I'll RUN the 5k (and I don't run) and share a room (but NOT a bed) with Twit if Glenn wants to pay for me to tag along!!! 

• Love 11