Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Real4real said:

I see that (former Bachelorette) Rachel has declared that she is "shocked" that Dean and Leslie broke up!  I think that she might be the only one that didn't see that coming!

I'm guessing she was being sarcastic, she snarked on Dean all during her Winter Games appearance.

• Love 2

Not that I'm eager to defend Dean, but I'm wondering how a new relationship can survive when one party is flying hither, thither, and yon all the time. I never understood how they were going to make that work with Lesley not even being there that much. It was basically going to be a long-distance romance. I don't see it.

• Love 1
On 4/11/2018 at 9:26 PM, adhoc said:

Not that I'm eager to defend Dean, but I'm wondering how a new relationship can survive when one party is flying hither, thither, and yon all the time. I never understood how they were going to make that work with Lesley not even being there that much. It was basically going to be a long-distance romance. I don't see it.

It's possible.  My husband and I started dating long distance, and really our relationship has been as much ever since.  We eventually moved in together and married, but as a consultant, he's gone every Monday through Thursday.  If you want to be together it's easier than ever in our technologically and transportationally advanced world!

I’m home from work today and I’m watching Let’s Make a Deal(don’t judge me). Courtney just got picked as a contestant. 

He just won a motorcycle. I can’t tell if Lily was with him. 

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 1