Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: And the Echoes of Memory

I'm a little late to the table, as I just binge watched the season. I see a lot of people saying that the whole season was undone. Unless it's addressed next season, I just assume that everything will happen very similarly to how it played out the first time. The Library will still send them on those missions, and our heroes will still save the day. The only things that may play out differently, are the Nicole-centric stories.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kutanamar said:

I'm a little late to the table, as I just binge watched the season. I see a lot of people saying that the whole season was undone. Unless it's addressed next season, I just assume that everything will happen very similarly to how it played out the first time. The Library will still send them on those missions, and our heroes will still save the day. The only things that may play out differently, are the Nicole-centric stories.

Unfortunately, as of now, there is no next season as the show's been cancelled. They are shopping around to another network but it's rare for shows to be picked up elsewhere, especially 5 seasons in as the show is getting more and more expensive.