Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Wait,  LVP has a lot of dogs,  large and small.  Yet the only dog I have seen wearing clothing is Giggy. So, not sure why his diagnosis is in question.   I can tell you that clothing does not cause a dog to lose hair. My rescue Bichon was almost bald on his back and rear when I got him, due to untreated allergies.  Poor fella had been eaten up by fleas and had a flea allergy.  He had to wear clothing until his hair grew back.  I am in TX,  so no way was the little guy going outside without coverage. After about a year,  his hair came back with a vengeance.  He is now a huge fluff ball at 15. So, no.  Clothing doesn't cause hair loss. If anything,  it prevents damage to the skin when they try to scratch and helps the raw skin to heal. 

Actually, Harrison also suffers from Alopecia, just not as bad as Giggy. http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/mcclatchys-america/article53349030.html  Oh, and Lisa knew that before she adopted him. 

• Love 8
On 2/10/2018 at 11:02 PM, gundysgirl said:

I really liked this episode because I like it better when there isn't a clear cut winner/loser in the action. I could completely understand why LVP was hurt that her news wasn't getting more traction. It was a big deal to her and she wanted to talk about it. She doesn't open up that often, and when she wants to, folks want to talk about something else. On the other hand, I could completely see where Kyle was coming from, and LVP's actions in abruptly leaving when Kyle was clearly upset hurt her feelings. They were both wrong and they were both right. Kyle said as much in her blog.

IMO these ladies really care about each other. It is deep, but it is complex. They are both forever haunted by past betrayals, rather real or imagined. Kyle is forever going to feel like she cares more about LVP than LVP cares for her. She always feels like the friendship doesn't exist on a level playing field. Might be true, might be all in Kyle's head. Might be that Kyle expects to much from LVP, although I don't think this is true.  LVP is forever haunted by accusations that she is manipulative in her relationships and looking to keep control of the narrative. She longs for loyalty, but loyalty doesn't always look the way she thinks it should. 

The only person that was really in the wrong all the way around is Dorit, IMO. It seems clear that she wants to play both sides, and likes the fact that she is in the middle. I think that LVP in particular will regret the fact that she ever trusted Dorit. 

I agree with so much of your post, but Kyle really pissed me off in this episode. LVP was trying to explain her feelings.  Kyle kept interrupting to tell LVP her feelings were wrong. Not wrong, as in "that's not what I meant". She actually told LVP that what she was feeling was a lie.  Nope. Not okay. Especially when she was bitching about the fact that Lisa doesn't open up to her about what is going on in her life. 

For the most part, I like Kyle. But, she did not come off as an equally injured party in this episode.

• Love 8
On 2/9/2018 at 6:09 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Something is also up with LVP's dogs. There might be some truth to what Brandi said about her giving them Xanax.

This I am saying about Giggy and Harrison. She took Dorit with her to a store once and used Harrison to wipe the counter. Her dogs never bark and they should be small yippy dogs. I think the only dog I ever remember her having that acted like a dog is Humpy

Now Kyle's dogs - act like dogs. They run around and play and are very social.

rhobh-dog-01.gif?itok=TV2lPkOq

Even neutered dogs do this as a show of dominance. Is this the same dog that pees while doing a handstand?

What happened to those golden retrievers Ken gave to Lisa a few years ago? I know they were sent away for some type of training, but that's the last I've heard of them. My fear is that they were too big and hyper for her, even with training, so they were given away. 

I do believe Lisa and Ken are devoted to rescuing dogs, but if you buy them yourself and then don't keep them, I'm giving you some side eye. And do the other dogs besides Gigi get any attention? I'm always worried the other dogs, while certainly living a pampered life, get ignored by their humans.

15 minutes ago, candle96 said:

What happened to those golden retrievers Ken gave to Lisa a few years ago? I know they were sent away for some type of training, but that's the last I've heard of them. My fear is that they were too big and hyper for her, even with training, so they were given away. 

I do believe Lisa and Ken are devoted to rescuing dogs, but if you buy them yourself and then don't keep them, I'm giving you some side eye. And do the other dogs besides Gigi get any attention? I'm always worried the other dogs, while certainly living a pampered life, get ignored by their humans.

Rumpy and Avery? She posts pics of them on her instagram all the time. Only Rumpy went to training. He connected with an older rescue retriever named Avery, so they adopted her as a companion for him.

They aren't shown on the show, so she obviously got rid of them. 

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Rumpy and Avery? She posts pics of them on her instagram all the time. Only Rumpy went to training. He connected with an older rescue retriever named Avery, so they adopted her as a companion for him.

I know! If they were to show all of Lisa's/Ken's animals each episode, there would be no time for the HWs........then again! LOL

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I know! If they were to show all of Lisa's/Ken's animals each episode, there would be no time for the HWs........then again! LOL

I would soooo watch that show.  That's the kind of bitches I would enjoy. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, CatMomma said:

I never said they got rid of them, i said I feared they did. Excuse me if I don't follow her on Instagram. They show her with all her animals, including the ponies and the swans, so it seemed odd to me that we never see the goldens. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, candle96 said:

I never said they got rid of them, i said I feared they did. Excuse me if I don't follow her on Instagram. They show her with all her animals, including the ponies and the swans, so it seemed odd to me that we never see the goldens. 

They don't show all of her animals though. We saw 1 of her turtles for the first time last episode and I don't remember them ever showing their pot bellied pig. LOL

• Love 4

It’s pretty disgusting watching these professional call girls acting like they’re sooooo attracted to their spouses when everyone knows damn well if these ugly old men didn’t have money these snobby skanks wouldn’t give them the time of day. Dorit is a self absorbed piece of shit. I’d given anything to have one of these plastic skanks punch her in her face. She thinks cause she married a fat swamp donkey with money she has class and is above everyone else. Can’t stand her snobby ass and fake ancent.  She’s glorified trailer trash 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, candle96 said:

2 hours ago, candle96 said:

Not keeping them is alluding to getting rid of them.

I am with the rest. If this show focused on the animals, there would be no time for the cast members. lol

If Portia wasn't shown, I wouldn't assume the Umanskys sent her away. I figure the editors snipped her scenes out for something more exciting like Dorit with her bugged-out eyes as she yaps a million miles an hour about some bullshit. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, candle96 said:

Giggy does a lot of public appearances, but whenever Ken and Lisa are shown at home on RHOBH they are usually interacting with various dogs and not just Giggy.  On WWHL the other night it was said that Schnooky, the Cocker Spaniel they got in 2015, is Ken's favorite.  (In case you were really wondering about Gigi and not Giggy, while she's definitely Yoyo's favorite, the udder ones occasionally get attention)

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

(In case you were really wondering about Gigi and not Giggy, while she's definitely Yoyo's favorite, the udder ones occasionally get attention)

And interestingly - like Giggy --  Gigi's also (Brazilian) hairless  ;)

• Love 3
On 2/6/2018 at 7:09 PM, nexxie said:

I’d really enjoy Teddi’s beach potluck - what a sunset!

Those sunsets are one of the reasons I will stay forever on the coast. 

On 2/6/2018 at 8:49 PM, princelina said:

IMO Dorit won that one hands down :). Especially if they stopped off at a Whole Foods and had to go inside!

Here's a first for me:  Team LVP in this stupid fight.  She was pissed because they were over half an hour late, didn't apologize for being late (which is really more a form of courtesy [Etiquette, Dorit!] in this situation), and then turned what she wanted to be a celebration into a rehash of petty crapola.  I think Kyle was wrong about her "real reason" for being angry, even if it's true that LVP often does act like Kyle says.  I liked that they both apologized in the end though.  It's more fun hating Dorit :)

Yes, I liked the end where they both apologized. As much as Kyle felt she wasn't wrong, she was. They all were. 

Petty mess sums it all up. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
On 2/10/2018 at 3:49 PM, bravofan27 said:

When Kyle complained that Dorit knew personal stuff about Lisa and she didn't, I thought it was odd and sort of telling about her intelligence that she didn't even think that perhaps Dorit had asked Lisa about her parents. It might then occur to Kyle that she had never asked LIsa about her parents. That would take about 5 additional seconds of thinking. Maybe what Kyle is upset about is that she's just dumb.

No, Kyle is not dumb, and I don't believe she's never asked Lisa about her past.  What's more likely IMO is that early in their relationship Kyle probably asked Lisa about her parents, siblings, growing up, and Lisa pointedly refrained from or curtailed conversations about her family.  THAT'S what would get her goat -- that Lisa would so easily share with Dorit (shorter/less close friendship) things which she'd earlier declined to share with Kyle.

It's a scenario that makes sense to me.  Heh, she was probably lying to Dorit anyway about feeling unloved by her mother (or whatever was said).

Edited by Anne Thrax
On 2/13/2018 at 7:35 PM, FrankieTankie said:

It’s pretty disgusting watching these professional call girls acting like they’re sooooo attracted to their spouses when everyone knows damn well if these ugly old men didn’t have money these snobby skanks wouldn’t give them the time of day. Dorit is a self absorbed piece of shit. I’d given anything to have one of these plastic skanks punch her in her face. She thinks cause she married a fat swamp donkey with money she has class and is above everyone else. Can’t stand her snobby ass and fake ancent.  She’s glorified trailer trash 

L O L !!  Oh Frankie, can I use that one sometime?

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

No, Kyle is not dumb, and I don't believe she's never asked Lisa about her past.  What's more likely IMO is that early in their relationship Kyle probably asked Lisa about her parents, siblings, growing up, and Lisa pointedly refrained from or curtailed conversations about her family.  THAT'S what would get her goat -- that Lisa would so easily share with Dorit (shorter/less close friendship) things which she'd earlier declined to share with Kyle.

It's a scenario that makes sense to me.  Heh, she was probably lying to Dorit anyway about feeling unloved by her mother (or whatever was said).

Or, Dorit got her info about Lisa from PK, who has known Lisa/Ken for years.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

By the time Dorit came on the scene all the info about Lisa not getting hugs had already been on TV.

• Love 2

Who does Erika Jayne think she is fooling?  The woman is not a teenage girl, young woman in her 20s, or even in her late 30s anymore.  Erika will be 47 years old this year. 

No perimenopausal woman, and particularly one using any sort of birth control, as she certainly is, has a cramping, gushing, bloody period to the degree that Erika was feigning.  I think the whole thing is greatly exaggerated for dramatic effect.

Sorry, not sorry, but I ain't buying it.

Edited by California Girl
31 minutes ago, California Girl said:

No pre-menopausal woman, and particularly one using any sort of birth control, as she certainly is, has a cramping, gushing, bloody period to the degree that Erika was feigning.  I think the whole thing is made up for dramatic effect.

I believe she's lying about other things, but not that-- perimenopause (and/or severe endo) can make you bleed as if eviscerated on a medieval battlefield.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, film noire said:

I believe she's lying about other things, but not that-- perimenopause (and/or severe endo) can make you bleed as if eviscerated on a medieval battlefield.

I will take your word for it @film noire as I am not an expert on perimenopause.  But I have yet to hear a woman in her late 40s complain about still having unbearable cramping and bleeding during her period.

• Love 1

Did she say she was experiencing perimenopause? I must have missed that part. One does not have to be perimenopausal or have fibroids to experience painful heavy periods that make you want to curl up in the fetal position and avoid all social and physical contact. I am living proof of that.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, film noire said:

Yes.  And you never know when its going to hit,  Predictability is tossed out the window once you start going through this 'season of life'.  I of course an assuming she is going through peri.  To not have started it by the 40's seems odd.  

3 hours ago, California Girl said:

I will take your word for it @film noire as I am not an expert on perimenopause.  But I have yet to hear a woman in her late 40s complain about still having unbearable cramping and bleeding during her period.

This has happened to most women I know.  When they are going through peri they are heavier, more painful, and you never know when that fucker is going to arrive.  And when it does, it can last a hell of a lot longer than the normal period.    Good times.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, California Girl said:

I for one at 49 experience BOTH. It is worse than ever.

• Love 5