Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I completely agree with everything you wrote, except that I think Dorit broke it. But he was awful, saying, "It's the thought that counts," and not caring at all that it broke.

Seriously. The cashier who accidentally gave me a print receipt rather than an emailed one was more apologetic last night than was PK.

• Love 14

I think what made LVP stand up and leave was mostly over the comment by Kyle that she and Dorit planned an ambush of her. LVP smelled another go at the "Lisa is manipulative chess player behind the scenes" storyline again and fled the scene.  But yeah, gotten short changed over her lawsuit ending played a part too but I think it was mostly Kyle's accusation of a set-up.

Kyle, Dorit and LVP were all petty and selfish to varying degrees.

I guess only LVP can decide when a topic has been discussed enough. Seriously, the ladies gasped suitably, congratulated her, commiserated how this must be a great relief and toasted to LVP's victory. What else is there? Was LVP gonna read the court documents, summarize her attorney's arguments?

Kyle never left high school - if she even went - and she has the backbone of a jellyfish. Really? Having a discussion with 2 people who don't agree with you but aren't in the least bit hostile to you is NOT. GANGING. UP. Was she seriously boo hooing over Dorit saying she loved LVP more?

That scene in the pet store with Ken and Lisa and that Manager(?) seemed suspect as hell. Why would the rescue center manager be getting emails about a personal suit against Ken and Lisa? My gut is telling me that this scene was filmed after LVP failed to get her dramatic "as God is my witness I will never be hungry" scene with the ladies.

That $1500 statue ($1500 fucking dollars) looked like something straight out of American Horror Story or at worst a Horcrux - housing the darkest soul. 

Erika looked so good in the car & beach house scenes. When her makeup artist and stylist go a more 'natural' look she is stunning. I want to know the secret of her makeup foundation. It is amazing. It looks dewy, glowy but not overly so (like Kyle's) but not at all cakey. I know they apply it under 1,000 watt bulbs but I am curious as to the brand.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I would have sent Lisa R packing more than a few times

Me too.  I don't always get along with my sister but if a bitch like Rinna came for her in public she'd be pulling my size 9 out of her ass.  I might tell my sister in private where she was wrong, but I would never PUBLICLY side with someone against her, which would to be tantamount to giving another bitch carte blanche to go after her, since she would see that my sister's "natural" ally was checking out.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Whew. These women are emotionally exhausting. Personally, I can see many different sides in last night's dust-up, so I'm going to take a minute and just break things down. 

We start with Kyle and Dorit showing up 30 minutes late. They did not come together, so these are individual issues. I don't recall Kyle being chronically late to things, but this is shaping up to be a real habit with Dorit. She seems just really unconcerned with other people's schedules. Either way, they both came in kind of laughing about it, which I think set LVP off even more. LVP is a very busy woman. She doesn't have a ton of free time. But if they had just come in and sincerely apologized, I think it would have helped. I am usually EARLY to everything. If I'm even 10 minutes late, I'm practically begging forgiveness. Dorit now seems to think her tardiness is cute. So yea, that set the tone for the night. 

Then LVP felt like her big news about the settlement being dropped was glossed over. And I can kind of see it. I'm not sure how much there really is to discuss about that, but it did kind of seem like Dorit and Kyle were all, "Oh really? That's cool. Anyyyywayyyy...." - and I think what made matters worse is that they jumped right into talking about dumb shit. (Erika was right, they're all petty.) So Lisa has probably had a long, exhausting day. Wants to get home to Ken and her animals. She's been on edge about her lawsuit, it finally gets dropped. Big relief. She'd probably like to relax and have some drinks. Instead....two minutes in....and we're fighting.  I get it. 

That being said, I do side with Kyle in regards to the actual matter at hand. Dorit is being so obtuse. She just cannot see how LVP and Kyle were essentially doing the same thing, by speaking up during Dorit and Teddi's argument. Either they're both wrong, or they're both right. But Dorit is very self-centered. I think she actually said to Kyle, "I feel like you don't have a side". And Kyle responded, "I don't". Dorit has certain expectations of friends. She expects you to back her up, no matter what. Kyle isn't like that. She's going to speak out on what she thinks is right. And even if she IS sometimes like that, it's not going to be with a girl she's just known a few years. IMO, Dorit hasn't earned that level of loyalty. Regardless, her indignation with Kyle is soooo misplaced. And I did believe her a bit when she essentially said she gives LVP a pass because she loves her more than Kyle. 

So that shifted the argument into a whole other thing. THAT was what made Kyle really feel ganged up on. But I think Kyle reacted way too strongly to it. She was putting the entire vibe on both LVP AND Dorit. But Dorit was the one coming for her, and Dorit was the one who said it. She doesn't speak for LVP. So Kyle (who is my second favorite HW ever) started pouting like a baby and finally LVP had enough. I think she was a bit rude and immature with her exit, but I can see where it was stemming from. 

So my overall summation is that there was some lack of communicating, some hurt feelings, and I can empathize with AND criticize both LVP and Kyle that night. Dorit? She can fuck right off every day, plus Tuesday. 

I do think there is some jealousy there too. And I don't think that's a negative commentary on any of these women. I think that's only natural in a 3 girl dynamic. It's sad. It sucks. But it happens more often than not. Kyle and Lisa have a long history together. I think they care very much for each other, but there are some c***** in the armor. And having a girl like Dorit in the mix can widen those c*****. 

I was glad to see they made up by the end of the episode. I think LVP seemed genuinely sorry and didn't want Kyle to feel badly. I love Kyle, but I wish she would stop insisting LVP feels a certain way. Even if you're certain, even if it's likely true, you can't do that. You just can't. You have to let it come out naturally. Or be open to the fact that you're wrong. Because, at the end of the day, you can't get inside someone's head. And a good friend listens to their friend and respects their feelings. 

Sigh.....Other than that.....

PK is an ass. He thinks he's funny, but in a 5 minute span he insinuated his wife can't sing for shit, said she looks like Streisand and their daughter is from Poltergeist, and then broke a gift he was just given. PK, you're not cute or funny. Stop.  (Although, I have to say, that gift was a bit narcissistic. And I just loved that she labeled it as "from the kids". Like Jagger and Phoenix asked if they could please have a mini statue made of all three of them to give Daddy for his birthday. Nah, kids really want to color you a card and hand you one of their old stuffed animals.)

LOVED LVP stealing Kyle's chair at the end!!!!

I just agree with every word if this post. It was like reading my mind but articulating much better.

I sympathize with Lisa feeling slighted. She and Kyle talked about the stress and toil it was taking ( in an earlier episode). They should of at least lifted their stemware to Lisa's news. I understanding Lisa being pent up with frustration at the lateness of both girls, lack of "taking a minute"  to acknowledgment of her burden relieved and Kyles weeping and feeling they were ganging up on her. Well, she took a walk. 

AS for Kyles moment, I think she was frustrated at not having her sisters to be able to talk about certain things. Her success and even her current show Housewives. I imagine it is all off limits. But accusing Lisa of having certain feelings, denying what Lisa claimed as her own feelings was a little ridiculous. Kyle may know her a lot better and longer but it was pretty clear to a viewer that Lisa was pissed at having been waiting and sad that no one really cared about the lawsuit .  That the next moment was about her, I didn't really get that.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Rahul said:

My favorite part of this episode was the baby's head breaking off Dorit's pretentious $1500 figurine within minutes of PK unwrapping his present "from the kids." I chortled. Is that wrong?

I was literally laughing out loud. And then when PK played with the head, I actually thought he thought , WTF is this ??

• Love 9

I get the feeling Erika isn’t alone in her peri menopause issues- Kyle’s emotional lability screams hormonal mood swing. 

Teddy’s house was homey and comfy- except her tiled countertops! Grout lines are hard to sanitize. 

Wonder if LVP is getting too old and grumpy for this show- her tolerance for all things real housewives seems lowered. 

Seems like Ken is the real animal lover in the family. LVP does a lot for animal causes, but Ken would be happy to sit and cuddle puppies all day. 

So, did Erika get up in the night and go to a hotel or something? She strikes me as someone that would dislike sleeping at someone else’s home- wonder if her heavy period was just an act to get her out of sleeping over?! 

• Love 10

A couple of things came to mind last night and it has to do with editing and listening.  First editors had Teddi saying Dorit never apologized, clearly Dorit says, "I am so, so sorry." when she called Teddi at 4:38pm.  The editors left the apology part off.  I am not quite sure how many times Dorit should be apologizing for being late-especially since Teddi decided to leave.  As to the Teddi being upset about Dorit talking to Kyle about the situation and misquoting what Dorit told Kyle (which Kyle attested to), I am really not seeing there needs to be another Dorit apology.  Teddi should have listened to what Dorit was saying about her impression was the time was 4:30.  Dorit walking away from the conversation showed Dorit had no desire to go round and round.  Dorit didn't hire Teddi to be her accountability coach.  

As to Kyle and not knowing about LVP's family situation.  She should watch the show-LVP expressed the same sentiments when she was talking about Max's adoption situation last season.  LVP said almost the same thing word for word.  Maybe if Kyle wasn't always in crisis with her family someone else could get a word in edgewise.  Kyle also needs to listen because Teddi clearly said she had moved on.  Kyle talking about Teddi's feelings-why did Kyle feel the need to override Teddi's expressed feelings on the boat?   Kyle and Dorit were rude to not apologize for being late and Kyle crying was ridiculous.  Kyle needs to stop and listen instead of telling people what they are really feeling.  I don't know why Kyle continues to feel she was correct in the situation.  LVP didn't owe her an apology, but she did owe one to LVP.  

3 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Other little minor things-even a laid back hostess would give a guest the chair suited for being in the sand-especially someone 25 years her senior.  Teddi and the glasses, the type of wine glass is determined by the bowl not the stem.  I didn;t hear anyone put down Teddi's house.  I do believe the jealous one in the group is Camille.  It seems she keeps getting wait listed from one on one time with the originals (LVP and Kyle) she doesn;t seem all that pleased with Dorit or Erika.  She also sounds phony as hell this season.  My guess is we will see a little Season 1 Camille very soon.  

3 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I get the feeling Erika isn’t alone in her peri menopause issues- Kyle’s emotional lability screams hormonal mood swing. 

Teddy’s house was homey and comfy- except her tiled countertops! Grout lines are hard to sanitize. 

Wonder if LVP is getting too old and grumpy for this show- her tolerance for all things real housewives seems lowered. 

Seems like Ken is the real animal lover in the family. LVP does a lot for animal causes, but Ken would be happy to sit and cuddle puppies all day. 

So, did Erika get up in the night and go to a hotel or something? She strikes me as someone that would dislike sleeping at someone else’s home- wonder if her heavy period was just an act to get her out of sleeping over?! 

Spoiler

I believe she had her assistant come and pick her up.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

A couple of things came to mind last night and it has to do with editing and listening.  First editors had Teddi saying Dorit never apologized, clearly Dorit says, "I am so, so sorry." when she called Teddi at 4:38pm.  The editors left the apology part off.  I am not quite sure how many times Dorit should be apologizing for being late-especially since Teddi decided to leave.  As to the Teddi being upset about Dorit talking to Kyle about the situation and misquoting what Dorit told Kyle (which Kyle attested to), I am really not seeing there needs to be another Dorit apology.  Teddi should have listened to what Dorit was saying about her impression was the time was 4:30.  Dorit walking away from the conversation showed Dorit had no desire to go round and round.  Dorit didn't hire Teddi to be her accountability coach.  

As to Kyle and not knowing about LVP's family situation.  She should watch the show-LVP expressed the same sentiments when she was talking about Max's adoption situation last season.  LVP said almost the same thing word for word.  Maybe if Kyle wasn't always in crisis with her family someone else could get a word in edgewise.  Kyle also needs to listen because Teddi clearly said she had moved on.  Kyle talking about Teddi's feelings-why did Kyle feel the need to override Teddi's expressed feelings on the boat?   Kyle and Dorit were rude to not apologize for being late and Kyle crying was ridiculous.  Kyle needs to stop and listen instead of telling people what they are really feeling.  I don't know why Kyle continues to feel she was correct in the situation.  LVP didn't owe her an apology, but she did owe one to LVP.  

Other little minor things-even a laid back hostess would give a guest the chair suited for being in the sand-especially someone 25 years her senior.  Teddi and the glasses, the type of wine glass is determined by the bowl not the stem.  I didn;t hear anyone put down Teddi's house.  I do believe the jealous one in the group is Camille.  It seems she keeps getting wait listed from one on one time with the originals (LVP and Kyle) she doesn;t seem all that pleased with Dorit or Erika.  She also sounds phony as hell this season.  My guess is we will see a little Season 1 Camille very soon.  

Hide contents

Dorit's apologies are worthless since she does it on autopilot! She's in her own little world where people are expected to wait on her, not the other way around! I would have left a lot sooner; even though cameras at the ready! My rule of thumb is 20 min. and "don't call me to apologize!" My time is just as valuable and it's a real show of disrespect not to have warned Teddi a lot sooner; the reverse happened with Teddi needing to call her! That's obscene and stupid in so many ways for women of this age! In HS, kids are more responsible than these b!tches! They're always late for stuff because the clock means nothing! Showing up fashionably late has been abused to the max by most of them; including LVP!

How happy should Camille be with strangers like Dorit and Erika; esp. after humiliating her at Kyle's party in the back yard? Again, what use is Dorit's apologizing when she said what she meant and does what she does? Sooner or later someone will just "cut her off" and justifiably so! Being paid to interact with her doesn't mean they have to be cordial! I know I wouldn't and might try and make her as miserable with her constant kvetchin'! LVP's supposed to still be in her 50's! I don't get any exercise, have back issues, and still move about better than her at 60+! ;-)

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

So here's the thing about America--well maybe not all of America but certain parts of it---the term "salad" is used quite loosely.  It applies to concoctions with lettuce, spinach and other greens.

And then it's just applied willy nilly to some dishes with mayo and jello. 

Now the recipe @SoCal4Us posted is probably going to gross you out.  It grosses me out to read it.  But sweet baby when it's in my mouth...(partly, I actually don't care so much about the jell-o part but I put up with it for every other part of that "salad." )

Salad is up to interpretation!  I received a family cookbook from the Mormon side (all in Utah).  They have something in there called Candy Bar Salad.  Um no.  

This ep did not show Kyle in the best light.  I understand why Lisa was mad.  Dorit better start getting places on time.  She is not fabulous enough to make people wait.  I also get why Lisa may have held Kyle to a higher standard than Dorit.  People tend to be harder on those you are close to.  So Dorit, this tells me that you don't rate that high with Lisa.  Lisa gets accused of not being open about her life with the ladies and she tries and all they can talk about is how mad they were about a glass discussion.  I would have walked out too.  Not wasting my time on that BS.  Not when I got celebratory news.

12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Is Dorit making up shit next week by telling Erika that Teddi doesn't like her menstrual blood on her sheets?  I sure hope Erika doesn't fall for it.

Totally a set up.  No way is this useless mactor in charge of notifying them of the law suit.  They're really doing a disfavor to the shelter world by misrepresenting shelters in this way.  Who's cleaning up the urine and poop everywhere?  It just really rings false for me.  You can't keep a litter of puppies clean for more than ten minutes.  And they surely don't romp around a carpeted room or stay tucked in someone's shirt without leaving a reminder.

Just a little FYI for those not in the know:  Normal gelatin contains collagen extracted from skin, bones, and connective tissues of animals - this includes Jello.  There are vegan versions of gelatin easily found in most areas.

And they are good!

• Love 12
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

We need to find out who is telling Kyle she looks good in those outfits, so we can determine if someone is playing a joke on her, or if she truly is that style-challenged. It seems like she goes after what she believes to be the latest trend (bell sleeves, pajamas, billowy puffy sleeves, wide legged pants,..) without seeing how unflattering these styles look on her -she's in good shape, a bit muscular, and petite, but her clothes make her look thick, shapeless and stumpy, imo.

We also need to find out who is telling her that she looks good with a ponytail. The back of her head is so flat that I actually can't focus on anything else. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Yeah, I'm irritated with Teddi on this issue. It's really not that hard for her to pick up a couple of catered items from Whole Foods or Sprouts for these women--some chicken, steak, and some vegetables. Or she could have made them; she made a salad. The reality is that she probably wouldn't have spent more than $300 or $400 on food for this visit, which is fairly cheap considering these women.

I am American and I've never heard of it. From the recipes that have been referenced in this thread, it sounds disgusting.

It's honestly not.  It's a sweet, salty, creamy combo.  More like a strawberry cheesecake, except instead of a graham cracker crust, the crust is made of crushed pretzels.  

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/strawberry-pretzel-salad-29400

There is nothing "salad" like about it!  

The "jello salad" that Erika was referencing in her talking head is something different, imo. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I think what made LVP stand up and leave was mostly over the comment by Kyle that she and Dorit planned an ambush of her. LVP smelled another go at the "Lisa is manipulative chess player behind the scenes" storyline again and fled the scene.  But yeah, gotten short changed over her lawsuit ending played a part too but I think it was mostly Kyle's accusation of a set-up.

Kyle, Dorit and LVP were all petty and selfish to varying degrees.

I guess only LVP can decide when a topic has been discussed enough. Seriously, the ladies gasped suitably, congratulated her, commiserated how this must be a great relief and toasted to LVP's victory. What else is there? Was LVP gonna read the court documents, summarize her attorney's arguments?

Kyle never left high school - if she even went - and she has the backbone of a jellyfish. Really? Having a discussion with 2 people who don't agree with you but aren't in the least bit hostile to you is NOT. GANGING. UP. Was she seriously boo hooing over Dorit saying she loved LVP more?

That scene in the pet store with Ken and Lisa and that Manager(?) seemed suspect as hell. Why would the rescue center manager be getting emails about a personal suit against Ken and Lisa? My gut is telling me that this scene was filmed after LVP failed to get her dramatic "as God is my witness I will never be hungry" scene with the ladies.

That $1500 statue ($1500 fucking dollars) looked like something straight out of American Horror Story or at worst a Horcrux - housing the darkest soul. 

Erika looked so good in the car & beach house scenes. When her makeup artist and stylist go a more 'natural' look she is stunning. I want to know the secret of her makeup foundation. It is amazing. It looks dewy, glowy but not overly so (like Kyle's) but not at all cakey. I know they apply it under 1,000 watt bulbs but I am curious as to the brand.

It reminded me of the figurines you can get at Archie Mcphee.  I am personally fond of the Crazy Cat Lady and the Lunch Lady.  https://mcphee.com/pages/search-results-page?q=crazy+cat+lady+action+figure

7 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:

We also need to find out who is telling her that she looks good with a ponytail. The back of her head is so flat that I actually can't focus on anything else. 

What does this even mean? Now I'm feeling self conscious about how flat the back of my head looks. 

• Love 13
12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Just a little FYI for those not in the know:  Normal gelatin contains collagen extracted from skin, bones, and connective tissues of animals - this includes Jello.  There are vegan versions of gelatin easily found in most areas.

Abnormal Gelatin contains bits and pieces of PK and a topical film of Dorit

200.gif

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

PK is an ass. He thinks he's funny, but in a 5 minute span he insinuated his wife can't sing for shit, said she looks like Streisand and their daughter is from Poltergeist, and then broke a gift he was just given. PK, you're not cute or funny. Stop.  (Although, I have to say, that gift was a bit narcissistic. And I just loved that she labeled it as "from the kids". Like Jagger and Phoenix asked if they could please have a mini statue made of all three of them to give Daddy for his birthday. Nah, kids really want to color you a card and hand you one of their old stuffed animals.)

And if he were one of the ladies she would bring up these offenses at every future meeting.  I wonder if we will see her do that with PK (aka BaiBee)

• Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

We need to find out who is telling Kyle she looks good in those outfits, so we can determine if someone is playing a joke on her, or if she truly is that style-challenged. It seems like she goes after what she believes to be the latest trend (bell sleeves, pajamas, billowy puffy sleeves, wide legged pants,..) without seeing how unflattering these styles look on her -she's in good shape, a bit muscular, and petite, but her clothes make her look thick, shapeless and stumpy, imo.

Kyle needs to take her Jelly Besties advice and stand next to PK all day

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 9

I had a cutout statuette made of me when I was a Brownie. It is still on my desk. LOL mine has latest for years instead of 30 seconds.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

It's honestly not.  It's a sweet, salty, creamy combo.  More like a strawberry cheesecake, except instead of a graham cracker crust, the crust is made of crushed pretzels.  

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/strawberry-pretzel-salad-29400

There is nothing "salad" like about it!  

The "jello salad" that Erika was referencing in her talking head is something different, imo. 

There is actually a site with the 10 Best Jello Marshmallow salads.  They vary wildly.  https://www.yummly.com/recipes/jello-marshmallow-salad

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I had a cutout statuette made of me when I was a Brownie. It is still on my desk. LOL mine has latest for years instead of 30 seconds.

But that's how rich PK likes to pretend to be is, a $1,500 statue breaks and he is all meh, like a boss or something.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, missyb said:

Any Lost fans here?

It reminded me of the statues filled with heroin. Charlie would break off the head to get to Eko's drugs.

Did anyone notice the spray of white powder next to the head on the carpet? Surprised they didn't face dive with straws

• Love 11
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Hide contents

I have horrible periods. TMI bleed through super flo tampons and thick sleeping pads in a few hours in bed. I have had this happen on vacation. I was so scared I laid plastic bags under me because the last thing I wanted to do is stain our Airbnb blankets or worse the mattress mattress. So I can understand if that was why erika left, but if she didn't let the hostess know it can seem like a slap in the face. If you have never had a flow that heavy it doesnt even make sense that you are not dying lol I would hate to be around people (besides my husband) dealing with that time of cycle.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

I'm 44 and having EXTREMELY heavy periods for the last year and it's a nightmare. I never had this issue I always had light, short periods, considered myself very lucky...not anymore..crying :( Idk, if it was  a fake out for Erika to leave, but I hate going anywhere for to long when I'm on my period. I'd hate to sleep at someone's beautiful home and bleed all over their bed.  God when this stop! Sorry for the tmi.

Same, @janie2002

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, twilightzone said:

LVP has always been very over rated by her minions who think she can do no wrong.  But look at the shady people she associates with.  She was the one who recommended mean girl Dorit and con man PK for the show.  There's all the losers from Vanderpump Rules.  Then there was Cedric and Brandi.  And Mohammed certainly has his shady ways.  And Ken is a misogynist..

Ken is NOT a misogynist!! He dotes on LVP and they have built several successful businesses as a team.  The fact he doesn’t like women that his wife is having issues with does not make him a misogynist.   

Edited to change auto correct sores to dotes

Edited by OhIgetit
  • Love 22
On 2/7/2018 at 12:04 PM, Kokapetl said:

Modest Teddi’s humble beach house is worth approx $3,500,000. It’s also available for short term rental/Airbnb. It’s 3 & 1/2 stars. 

I’ll have to agree with LVP on this one - never met a beach house I didn’t like!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 17

What a shocker, Kyle Richards blog is up on bravotv.com. She misses weeks but when an episode revolves around her, she posts her blog. Same with LVP. I know, silly thing to be irritated about ! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Salad is up to interpretation!  I received a family cookbook from the Mormon side (all in Utah).  They have something in there called Candy Bar Salad.  Um no.  

This ep did not show Kyle in the best light.  I understand why Lisa was mad.  Dorit better start getting places on time.  She is not fabulous enough to make people wait.  I also get why Lisa may have held Kyle to a higher standard than Dorit.  People tend to be harder on those you are close to.  So Dorit, this tells me that you don't rate that high with Lisa.  Lisa gets accused of not being open about her life with the ladies and she tries and all they can talk about is how mad they were about a glass discussion.  I would have walked out too.  Not wasting my time on that BS.  Not when I got celebratory news.

And they are good!

My head tells me I shouldn't like this, but my tum says, "hey, just calm down a second and let's think this through before we go instantly dismissing things out of hand. I mean let's get all the facts before we go immediately to no!  Assorted candy bars. Just saying."

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

Modest Teddi’s humble beach house is worth approx $3,500,000. It’s also available for short term rental/Airbnb. It’s 3 & 1/2 stars. 

Thanks for that link...I went to Dana Hills High School in the 80s and for the life of me couldn't figure out where any houses in Dana Point were on the beach. It is in Capistrano Beach, which is the beach (hole in the fence right by Lifeguard station #7) I lived at back in the day. I didn't actually live there, but was at that beach almost daily back then! I never knew Capo Beach was considered in Dana Point. Those houses also have  an Amtrack  line right behind them.

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, missyb said:

What a shocker, Kyle Richards blog is up on bravotv.com. She misses weeks but when an episode revolves around her, she posts her blog. Same with LVP. I know, silly thing to be irritated about ! 

I vehemently disagree with Kyle's assertion LVP was jealous because Kyle and Dorit were having a moment.  Kyle needs to rethink her position.  LVP just didn't want to get into a war over being accused of setting Kyle up-talk about someone who thinks a little highly of her bad self.  Interesting observation about when Kyle chooses to blog.  LVP is in Florida so she might skip this week. 

• Love 8
Just now, zoeysmom said:

I vehemently disagree with Kyle's assertion LVP was jealous because Kyle and Dorit were having a moment.  Kyle needs to rethink her position.  LVP just didn't want to get into a war over being accused of setting Kyle up-talk about someone who thinks a little highly of her bad self.  Interesting observation about when Kyle chooses to blog.  LVP is in Florida so she might skip this week. 

After reading Kyles blog i feel like there is a past we do not know about. That this is something Lisa has done in the past. Only reason why Kyle would be so adamant that Lisa was not revealing the real reason she was opposite. Feels like she is stopping just short of saying Lisa plays to the camera and fans.

• Love 3

So obvious to me that Erika & Dodo left their Sham  Glam Squads behind for the beach house trip.  Both of them looked soooo much better at Teddi’s.  Dodo’s wigs and fish net jumpsuit aside, her face looked less...trowled on.  And the smokey, coke-infused raccoon in a bar fight black eye was dialed back to “tolerable”.  I also think Kyle looked great during the sunset scene.  Her face looked just lovely IMO.

I agree that this season feels blah and less interesting.  I do not need to spend any time at all ever with Rinna’s children.  They are insufferable.  They are young, so by definition, self involved. Hopefully they will mature into more likeable young women. But until then, I don’t have any interest in either one of those kids.  I have never watched the Kardashian Klan for a lot of reasons.  I certainly do not want to watch a 3rd rate version of them on RHOBH either.

I guess if PK has to be on this show, it’s better to have him in the first scene and get it over with. It’s worse when he just pops up randomly in the middle of the show.  It’s like finding a hair in your best ever up-til-now meal you ever ate.

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, missyb said:

Kyle has always been sporadic at best with writing her blog but Lisa almost always wrote one each week, this season is a first with her not doing one each week. 

IMO, Kyle knows she came off badly this episode and is trying to do some damage control with throwing the blame onto Lisa instead of admitting that she/Dorit were the assholes. So far this season, Kyle and Dorit have been doing the "Lisa's jelly" clown act but really it seems that Kyle/Dorit are the "jelly" ones. 

• Love 13

I know that LVP manipulates but I really did think that Kyle and Dorit were rude about her lawsuit being dropped.  I'm not shocked because both are pretty self absorbed.  But first they were late and then they didn't wanna hear about her lawsuit and for LVP, it just felt like a slap in the face.  I get her irritation.

I also felt bad for her when she tried to express her feelings and Kyle kept interrupting to tell her that's not how she really felt.  Like, maybe it wasn't but there is a much better way to tell someone that then rudely being so blunt under the guise you're "just being honest".

• Love 23

Dorit (yes, I always seem to start here) can't understand why Kyle ("one of my best friends") would stick up for "someone she's just met" rather than "sticking up for me." Well, darling, when you are wrong, a friend won't stick up for you just because they've known you longer. They'll stand up for what's right. And, honey, you have been wrong in every single interaction you've had with Teddi, I rather think. You've kept her waiting for an hour, lied about it, bitched about wine glasses, lied about it, called her names, lied about it. Get my drift? As others have said before, Dorit's open-mouthed *SHOCK* expression is so foolish and overly dramatic. Now then, Dorit, why can't you understand that -- for better or worse -- Kyle chiming in to back up Teddi at the party about the never-ending wine glass controversy is no different from Lisa V chiming in to back you up in that same conversation? Oh, of course, it's because you are (a) always right and proper and (b) too self-centred to notice anyone else or recognise their perspective.  And why do you hang up in the middle of your friend (Kyle) speaking to you? Poor you, a limo driver getting lost is the worst experience you've EVER had. *rolls eyes* And then at the beach house, it was good to see Dorit and Teddi finally have their olive branch moment.

(Dorit adjacent. PK is abhorrent. Yes, he said if you go out with a super, super fat person, you'll feel slim. He doesn't know that's why super-skinny Dorit likes to stand next to him, does he?)

Lisa V had a point in the restaurant in that she had a right to feel slighted that her quite important news was being shoved to the side. On the other hand, if she'd waited another couple of minutes, she could have weathered that and changed the topic back to her legal news. She didn't have to flounce off like an over-aged ingenue. On the good side, her delight in the "bag of fresh puppies" was palpable and real.

Erika isn't annoying me as much this year, most of the time. "I left my Jell-o salad at home!" Funny. :) I liked her scenes with Lisa V. Erika isn't a good peacemaker, though, because she is too . . . she'd say reserved, but I'd say emotionally unavailable.

Lisa R. Yeah, "I'm a good actor." Uh, I've seen you act.

Both Kyle and Lisa V apologised, however unwillingly (maybe) or sincerely (also maybe). I do think Lisa V hurt Kyle when she answered, "I don't know," to the question, "If it were Dorit sitting there crying, would you have left?"

Teddi - I do like her beach house. I don't have too much to say about her in this episode.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

After reading Kyles blog i feel like there is a past we do not know about. That this is something Lisa has done in the past. Only reason why Kyle would be so adamant that Lisa was not revealing the real reason she was opposite. Feels like she is stopping just short of saying Lisa plays to the camera and fans.

Nahh, this is Kyle trying to shift the blame onto Lisa for her own bad behavior. Just because they "toasted/talked" about it "a bit" doesn't mean that Lisa was finished talking about it, especially when even Kyle says that this lawsuit was really hard on Lisa. Then, Kyle accuses Lisa of setting her up for Lisa/Dorit to gang up on her within minutes of them dropping the lawsuit conversation. Kyle/Dorit were at fault, not Lisa and I don't blame Lisa for leaving.

• Love 17

Very interesting. And very possible too.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Nahh, this is Kyle trying to shift the blame onto Lisa for her own bad behavior. Just because they "toasted/talked" about it "a bit" doesn't mean that Lisa was finished talking about it, especially when even Kyle says that this lawsuit was really hard on Lisa. Then, Kyle accuses Lisa of setting her up for Lisa/Dorit to gang up on her within minutes of them dropping the lawsuit conversation. Kyle/Dorit were at fault, not Lisa and I don't blame Lisa for leaving.

I dont disagree that Lisa had the right to leave upset. Kyle's accusation was ridiculous. But I still feel there is a little unspoken history here.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I dont disagree that Lisa had the right to leave upset. Kyle's accusation was ridiculous. But I steal feel there is a little unspoken history here.

This is a game Kyle has played before, accusing Lisa of acting mean because she is "jelly" when Kyle was really the one in the wrong. So we are seeing history repeat itself, except this time, Lisa isn't playing along like she did in the past. 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I completely agree with everything you wrote, except that I think Dorit broke it. But he was awful, saying, "It's the thought that counts," and not caring at all that it broke.

LOL, It happened so fast....there's a good chance I missed it. But yes, he didn't seem upset about it all. I hate Dorit, but he was basically laughing off everything she did. 

• Love 3

At one point after all the ladies arrived at Teddy’s there was a second that Erika was talking on her phone. Call me suspicious but I don’t think she had any intention of sleeping at Teddy’s. 

Heavy bleeding in peri menopause is no joke- I became seriously anemic and had to be admitted to hospital for 2 blood transfusions. Two years later it happened again and I needed another transfusion, but, that was my last period~ YAY!! 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, missyb said:

AS for Kyles moment, I think she was frustrated at not having her sisters to be able to talk about certain things. Her success and even her current show Housewives. I imagine it is all off limits. But accusing Lisa of having certain feelings, denying what Lisa claimed as her own feelings was a little ridiculous. Kyle may know her a lot better and longer but it was pretty clear to a viewer that Lisa was pissed at having been waiting and sad that no one really cared about the lawsuit .  That the next moment was about her, I didn't really get that.

Yea, I agree. I think Kyle may have been projecting her jealousy onto Lisa. 

2 hours ago, princelina said:

And if he were one of the ladies she would bring up these offenses at every future meeting.  I wonder if we will see her do that with PK (aka BaiBee)

Oh God. Baby can do no wrong. Apparently it's not a faux pas to insult your wife's singing after she just planned a big birthday party for you. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Re: the potluck. We have a weekend camping type place and we have potlucks all the time. We supply the main dish, like some kind of meat, plates, silverware, etc...everyone brings a dish to pass and whatever they drink (alcohol). Our friends look forward to planning their dishes, sometimes we do a theme like Mexican or Italian food. 

Thats how we midwesterners do it anyway. Maybe it’s different in Bev Hills. 

This is mostly how we do it in the South, too. The church I attend has a monthly potluck, and we all bring something. I don't eat meat, so I always make sure I bring a couple of things I can eat because sometimes everyone has brought meat, and we're low on vegetable items. :) Nothing like sitting down to a heaping plate of nothing because everyone brought meatloaf and baked chicken that month! *laughing* (Yes, I'm exaggerating.) But, seriously, if I attend any potluck, I always bring something I know I can eat in case the other dishes are either sugar-heavy or meaty.

• Love 4