Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The fights are so tedious this season.

I did notice that the editors are helping LVP with her narrative.  They did a good job of painting Kyle as self absorbed by underlining LVP's complaints about their dinner to Ericka with a lunch flashback where Lisa was talking and Kyle kept looking at her phone and announcing that her agent was calling.

It might be working on me because I am beginning to find Kyle insufferable as she and Mauricio have more success in their business ventures. 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Teddi's bog:  I knew I'd get mocked for the idea of a potluck (everybody knows the jello with the pretzels on the bottom is the way to go, Erika), but I wanted to keep it real and see if any of these women would partake and just be easygoing about it. Little did I know that their idea of a potluck was for each to bring a plate of drama.

Why is Teddi trying so hard to challenge these women?  It really isn't keeping it real if you apply some sort of challenge.  Why do they have to conform to Teddi's "easygoing" when she gripes about not wanting to be someone else.  Two way street.  On one hand Teddi said she is tightly wound and suffers from anxiety and the other she is just so laid back.  Maybe she should just stop trying to being so cool.  And cheap.

Agree with your point about Teddi.  And I have to point out that jello pretzel salad is only the best thing ever!

• Love 11

The funniest thing about the potluck for me was Erica telling LisaV that she didn't bring anything for the potluck and Lisa saying she had a cake. Then at Teddy's Erica hands LisaV's cake to Teddy and says "This is for you" as if it is from her. Lol. 

I don't think Teddy is 'cheap' at all in not providing all the food for the potluck. She is having all these women stay over at her house (which to me is a lot more work than making a few dishes), plus I would imagine feeding them breakfast, if not lunch too. That is above and beyond, to me.

I am shocked that Kyle did not know about Lisa's jewelry line, or anything about her childhood. Though maybe Lisa tried to tell her previously, and Kyle was too busy taking calls from her agent. It did seem like though that some of the drama was of the manufactured type.

I did enjoy PK joking about the likeness of Phoenix in the gift Dorito gave him. And then dropping the $1500 gift and breaking it. Easy come, easy go. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, princelina said:

Agree with your point about Teddi.  And I have to point out that jello pretzel salad is only the best thing ever!

Forgive my ignorance, in my defense I am not American, but is jello pretzel salad really a thing? And is it actually edible?

• Love 9

At the rate this is going, the reunion is going to be terrible.  What do they have to talk about?

Habitual lateness

Drinking from specific glasses for specific purposes

Not wanting to talk about what LvP wants to talk about

Potlucks

And it sounds like next week Ericka's menstrual cycle is going to be the hot topic as to whether it is or isn't an excuse for not participating to group events or staying at Teddi's beach house.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, rho said:

Forgive my ignorance, in my defense I am not American, but is jello pretzel salad really a thing? And is it actually edible?

Hey, one of my dad’s favorite stories of growing up was about someone who served jello salad with... whole cloves of garlic. He was so excited (he loved jello salad), and that quickly turned to disgust because: garlic in jello salad. He choked it down to be polite, and then the lady said “Oh! Here’s some more, since you loved it so much!” 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, rho said:

So here's the thing about America--well maybe not all of America but certain parts of it---the term "salad" is used quite loosely.  It applies to concoctions with lettuce, spinach and other greens.

And then it's just applied willy nilly to some dishes with mayo and jello. 

Now the recipe @SoCal4Us posted is probably going to gross you out.  It grosses me out to read it.  But sweet baby when it's in my mouth...(partly, I actually don't care so much about the jell-o part but I put up with it for every other part of that "salad." )

• Love 8

I’m starting to sense that Dorit needs her diamond on this show.  Her shit stirring is “messy” to say the least.  I actually liked her last season, but I’m wondering if “pantygate” didn’t slow her roll a bit last season as far as additional shit stirring.  

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

This is a huge upgrade from what I was imagining haha!

8 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Hey, one of my dad’s favorite stories of growing up was about someone who served jello salad with... whole cloves of garlic. He was so excited (he loved jello salad), and that quickly turned to disgust because: garlic in jello salad. He choked it down to be polite, and then the lady said “Oh! Here’s some more, since you loved it so much!” 

....And now I am EVEN MORE confused. 

thank you both ? ?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

They were adorable, except that prancing man in the skin tight pink shirt had them stuffed into a little bag.  They kept coming out of it like it was a clown car.

The case was dismissed announcement was very staged and disingenuous

If the lawyers called - they would have asked the LVP or Ken call back. They would not reveal details - even to an admin unless said admin was named in the lawsuit. This is private information.

The lawyers would also not send the information over email without speaking to the client first to let them know it was coming.

I think Ken and LVP already knew and staged this for the cameras.

• Love 22
49 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

The fights are so tedious this season.

I did notice that the editors are helping LVP with her narrative.  They did a good job of painting Kyle as self absorbed by underlining LVP's complaints about their dinner to Ericka with a lunch flashback where Lisa was talking and Kyle kept looking at her phone and announcing that her agent was calling.

It might be working on me because I am beginning to find Kyle insufferable as she and Mauricio have more success in their business ventures. 

Oh Kyle's so phony, I can't stand it! She's so FOS; often trying to play impartial, but really just doesn't want to be involved in conflict! What ticked me off the most was how she allowed Rinna to abuse her sister again and again; pretty much just walking away instead of reining that b!tch in! I would have sent Lisa R packing more than a few times! The only one worse at playing that same game is LVP; being more than a little obvious making Kyle's life harder! I still remember that BS with the dog washing! I don't understand why Kyle allows people to treat her this way and have them still be called friends? It would have been a week before I spoke to LVP if she walked out on me like she did at that dinner! I would have told her to "keep on walking b!tch! Hold your breath waiting for me to call you too!" I'm kinda passive-aggressive in dealing with people I deem A-holes! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1

Is Dorit making up shit next week by telling Erika that Teddi doesn't like her menstrual blood on her sheets?  I sure hope Erika doesn't fall for it.

Just now, KungFuBunny said:

The case was dismissed announcement was very staged and disingenuous

If the lawyers called - they would have asked the LVP or Ken call back. They would not reveal details - even to an admin unless said admin was named in the lawsuit. This is private information.

The lawyers would also not send the information over email without speaking to the client first to let them know it was coming.

I think Ken and LVP already knew and staged this for the cameras.

Totally a set up.  No way is this useless mactor in charge of notifying them of the law suit.  They're really doing a disfavor to the shelter world by misrepresenting shelters in this way.  Who's cleaning up the urine and poop everywhere?  It just really rings false for me.  You can't keep a litter of puppies clean for more than ten minutes.  And they surely don't romp around a carpeted room or stay tucked in someone's shirt without leaving a reminder.

20 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

Just a little FYI for those not in the know:  Normal gelatin contains collagen extracted from skin, bones, and connective tissues of animals - this includes Jello.  There are vegan versions of gelatin easily found in most areas.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Is Dorit making up shit next week by telling Erika that Teddi doesn't like her menstrual blood on her sheets?  I sure hope Erika doesn't fall for it.

Totally a set up.  No way is this useless mactor in charge of notifying them of the law suit.  They're really doing a disfavor to the shelter world by misrepresenting shelters in this way.  Who's cleaning up the urine and poop everywhere?  It just really rings false for me.  You can't keep a litter of puppies clean for more than ten minutes.  And they surely don't romp around a carpeted room or stay tucked in someone's shirt without leaving a reminder.

Raquel while she listens to DJ Muppet Baby on her IPOD and maybe Rocio?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Unfortunately these b!tches couldn't enjoy it with their pettiness and animus over absolute trivia in the grand scheme of things! They have it all, but do nothing but kvetch about $#!t! ;-)

OMG yes. I kept screaming "look around you fuckers, it's so gorgeous!!" 

Although Camille seemed to appreciate it maybe. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, rho said:

1 hour ago, SoCal4Us said:

It is and like I said, it's the best.  I see that @SoCal4Us has already supplied you with a recipe, which looks good so I will let it go from there.  Except for to state the obvious, which is that at a potluck dinner it is placed on the dessert table, not the actual salad table :). And BTW it's awesome :D. (And in my family the red layer is underneath the white layer)

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Right I love the VDP rescue idea.  But the gay teenager who works for you getting all of your legal info?  I'm not quite buying that.  Also - in the suburban chub-chub town where I live all of the rescues seem to be sad-looking pit bulls rather than adorable clown cars of puppies.  ???

Edited by princelina
  • Love 4

Geez. LVP, Dorit, and Kyle were all different  shades of ridiculous at that dinner. Dorit, the most: Late; playing LVP and Kyle off each other; her ridiculous co-signing of Kyle’s “jelly” moment; and, well, that wig. Kyle, for doing the “jelly” thing, and overreacting.  And being late. LVP for just stomping off. And all of them for continuing that stupid argument from PK’s boatday. I guess if I were to side with anyone, it would be LVP, because Dorit and Kyle are feeding off one another, and Dorit LOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEED being Kyle’s twu bestie. And LOL “LVP is unloved by her parents and that’s why she needs all that attention.” As if Dorit is some shy violet who hides in a corner and drives a green Camry instead of a Rose-gold Bentley or whatnot.

• Love 12

Full-of-yourself Teddi - you're inviting people over for dinner. You really expect them to bring food? How cheap.

Well, that's how pot-luck-dinners work. Nothing to do with being cheap, even rich people do them.

I'm interested in Rinna.

I like her when she isn't playing the shit stirrer or pimping her kids.

IMO Dorit won that one hands down

I have a feeling she will be winning quite a few more this season...

• Love 7
8 hours ago, twilightzone said:

LVP has always been very over rated by her minions who think she can do no wrong.  But look at the shady people she associates with.  She was the one who recommended mean girl Dorit and con man PK for the show.  There's all the losers from Vanderpump Rules.  Then there was Cedric and Brandi.  And Mohammed certainly has his shady ways.  And Ken is a misogynist..

BANANA!

(yelled with minion accent)

• Love 4

I wonder if Ken has a painful abscess that makes it really difficult to smile. 

Dorit really couldn't see that LVP swooping in to defend Dorit's insistence on the correct glass for her beverage was not the same thing as Kyle trying to explain how Teddi was feeling?

Kyle probably spent a lot of time telling Big Kathy that she was treating Kyle, Kim and Kathy differently, favoring one over the other, depending on the situation. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, rho said:

Dying at Kyle's little dog humping the other bigger dog. 

So funny -- the bliss radiating off Big Dog (aka "I am a lover of fetch, snausages and being your perfect Bottom")  made the episode worth watching.

It's also a perfect metaphor for the season so far (basically watching Dorit dry-hump her way through bigger cast members - Lisa, Erica, Kyle -- whenever they stand still long enough,  can feed her ego just enough,  and allow her to condescend enough to one person in the room outside the circle jerk).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12

I guess if I were to side with anyone, it would be LVP, because Dorit and Kyle are feeding off one another, and Dorit LOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEED being Kyle’s twu bestie.

Me too.  IMO, Kyle got butt-hurt once she found out that LVP shared details about her life with Dorit rather than with her.  Then it all went to hell from there.  I think Dorit enjoyed telling Kyle about her conversations with LVP.   They're both vying for LVP's attention, like little puppy dogs.  "I've been friends with her longer than you!"  Sigh.  It's not a pissing contest ladies. 

• Love 17

It seems like she goes after what she believes to be the latest trend (bell sleeves, pajamas, billowy puffy sleeves, wide legged pants,..) without seeing how unflattering these styles look on her -she's in good shape, a bit muscular, and petite, but her clothes make her look thick, shapeless and stumpy, imo.

Kyle's main problem is she just doesn't seem to know how to dress for her body.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Oh Kyle's so phony, I can't stand it! She's so FOS; often trying to play impartial, but really just doesn't want to be involved in conflict! What ticked me off the most was how she allowed Rinna to abuse her sister again and again; pretty much just walking away instead of reining that b!tch in! I would have sent Lisa R packing more than a few times!

She's probably fed up with reining bitches in from her wacked out fucking sister. If I ever see Kim on my TV again, it will be too soon.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 9

I think it's pretty telling of Kyle's character that she would think Lisa and Dorit would conspire at "attack" her at dinner when later in the episode it's actually Kyle and Dorit conspiring against LVP. You know because LVP is the manipulative one. Insert eye roll here. 

• Love 15

I'm chuckling to myself about this episode, it was so boring that the strawberry pretzel salad is ruling most posts.

Teddi thinks stemless wine glasses are the answer to staving off complaints, oh Teddi if only.  Does she not know that these women can find fault with so many other things like the type of chairs that are on the beach or not giving up the master suite to a guest...

I had a flash back to Rinna arriving last to the Mexico trip last year and now she has arrived last to the beach weekend except this year she will not be dining on crow.   Say what you want about Rinna but the girl has hustle. She seems to always have a job and so does her husband so the work ethic is strong and her girls seem to embrace it but I am always shocked when I hear of a 16 year old that does not want to drive, that was not the case with my kids or even myself, brother and sister...I would have driven to my bedroom if I could have.  

Lisa VP tends to befriend the shadiest folks, (PK, Mohammad), does that speak volumes about her character?

Who is with me in wanting a show that had no people but only Kyle's dogs?  

• Love 10
9 hours ago, princelina said:

IMO Dorit won that one hands down :). Especially if they stopped off at a Whole Foods and had to go inside!

Here's a first for me:  Team LVP in this stupid fight.  She was pissed because they were over half an hour late, didn't apologize for being late (which is really more a form of courtesy [Etiquette, Dorit!] in this situation), and then turned what she wanted to be a celebration into a rehash of petty crapola.  I think Kyle was wrong about her "real reason" for being angry, even if it's true that LVP often does act like Kyle says.  I liked that they both apologized in the end though.  It's more fun hating Dorit :)

Ha ha yeah you're probably right.  Dorit's had the advantage of being hideous AND completely inappropriate for a casual beach side potluck dinner.  At least Kyle's "prison-wear pajama" ensemble looked comfortable.  

OH and now I'm totally craving a strawberry jello pretzel salad!! mmmm buttery pretzel crust.  Darn you PTV posters!! *shaking fist*  ;) 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I think Dorit and Kyle were having a “who can wear the ugliest outfit” competition at Teddi’s beach house. I’m calling it a tie. Yikes.

How do we know that Teddi “expected” her guests to bring their own food? They probably offered. I’m sure she provided more than just the salad we saw. 

I actually don’t mind Rinna when she’s with the other ladies- or even off doing her acting and QVC gigs. But those scenes with her kids have me diving for the remote. They have the grace, wit and charm of a wet noodle.

This is me as well. Rinna can be amusing,  I laughed hard when she perked up about the drama lol. I cannot take those daughters, ugh! They both annoy and bore me. Please Bravo keep them off my tv, they're not interesting at all.

Teddy's beach home was beautiful and that sunset was everything. 

Kyle, Dorit and Lisa V were doing my head in. I actually said , oh my god, shut the fuck up!!! These  grown women were arguing about nonsense.  I'd be completely embarrassed. 

Can someone help me out, why are they fighting over Dorit? I'm so confused.  She's not worth it ladies. Seriously,  what is that about? 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, imjagain said:

Can someone help me out, why are they fighting over Dorit? I'm so confused.  She's not worth it ladies. Seriously,  what is that about? 

She's really not, but she's playing up their insecurities and making them fight over something that's really not worth it. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Usually a guest makes the main course, and everybody else brings a side.  That's the way I've always known it to be.  I don't expect my family to bring the cooked burgers & dogs to our cookouts!  Actually, I never let them bring anything since they travel some distance to our house.  I just want them to come and enjoy the afternoon with us without worrying about what they have to pack and bring.  

Especially for a long drive.  I was thinking how the lettuce wraps must've wilted.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Kyle's main problem is she just doesn't seem to know how to dress for her body.

Honestly I think she still feels fat next to everyone so she still dresses the same.  But really she's in great shape. and btw whatever she's doing to her face is phenomenal, she looks so much better/younger than the first seasons, yet not fake looking.

• Love 14

Favorite moments: Kyle's little dog humping away on the golden retriever. Both sure seemed to be enjoying themselves. Dorit/PK genuinely laughing when the terrible figurine broke. Kyle telling Dorit that no, she won't ask what a beach house costs, she'll just look it up online.  Totally something I've done with practically every house party/vacation rental I've been to in the last 10 years.  Sorry friends, I know both what you paid and what it's worth :)

Least favorite: Dorit trying to drive a wedge into the Lisa/Kyle friendship. Oh, and Lisa Rinna's spawn. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

PK is an ass. He thinks he's funny, but in a 5 minute span he insinuated his wife can't sing for shit, said she looks like Streisand and their daughter is from Poltergeist, and then broke a gift he was just given. PK, you're not cute or funny. Stop.  (Although, I have to say, that gift was a bit narcissistic. And I just loved that she labeled it as "from the kids". Like Jagger and Phoenix asked if they could please have a mini statue made of all three of them to give Daddy for his birthday.

I completely agree with everything you wrote, except that I think Dorit broke it. But he was awful, saying, "It's the thought that counts," and not caring at all that it broke.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Whew. These women are emotionally exhausting. Personally, I can see many different sides in last night's dust-up, so I'm going to take a minute and just break things down. 

We start with Kyle and Dorit showing up 30 minutes late. They did not come together, so these are individual issues. I don't recall Kyle being chronically late to things, but this is shaping up to be a real habit with Dorit. She seems just really unconcerned with other people's schedules. Either way, they both came in kind of laughing about it, which I think set LVP off even more. LVP is a very busy woman. She doesn't have a ton of free time. But if they had just come in and sincerely apologized, I think it would have helped. I am usually EARLY to everything. If I'm even 10 minutes late, I'm practically begging forgiveness. Dorit now seems to think her tardiness is cute. So yea, that set the tone for the night. 

Then LVP felt like her big news about the settlement being dropped was glossed over. And I can kind of see it. I'm not sure how much there really is to discuss about that, but it did kind of seem like Dorit and Kyle were all, "Oh really? That's cool. Anyyyywayyyy...." - and I think what made matters worse is that they jumped right into talking about dumb shit. (Erika was right, they're all petty.) So Lisa has probably had a long, exhausting day. Wants to get home to Ken and her animals. She's been on edge about her lawsuit, it finally gets dropped. Big relief. She'd probably like to relax and have some drinks. Instead....two minutes in....and we're fighting.  I get it. 

That being said, I do side with Kyle in regards to the actual matter at hand. Dorit is being so obtuse. She just cannot see how LVP and Kyle were essentially doing the same thing, by speaking up during Dorit and Teddi's argument. Either they're both wrong, or they're both right. But Dorit is very self-centered. I think she actually said to Kyle, "I feel like you don't have a side". And Kyle responded, "I don't". Dorit has certain expectations of friends. She expects you to back her up, no matter what. Kyle isn't like that. She's going to speak out on what she thinks is right. And even if she IS sometimes like that, it's not going to be with a girl she's just known a few years. IMO, Dorit hasn't earned that level of loyalty. Regardless, her indignation with Kyle is soooo misplaced. And I did believe her a bit when she essentially said she gives LVP a pass because she loves her more than Kyle. 

So that shifted the argument into a whole other thing. THAT was what made Kyle really feel ganged up on. But I think Kyle reacted way too strongly to it. She was putting the entire vibe on both LVP AND Dorit. But Dorit was the one coming for her, and Dorit was the one who said it. She doesn't speak for LVP. So Kyle (who is my second favorite HW ever) started pouting like a baby and finally LVP had enough. I think she was a bit rude and immature with her exit, but I can see where it was stemming from. 

So my overall summation is that there was some lack of communicating, some hurt feelings, and I can empathize with AND criticize both LVP and Kyle that night. Dorit? She can fuck right off every day, plus Tuesday. 

I do think there is some jealousy there too. And I don't think that's a negative commentary on any of these women. I think that's only natural in a 3 girl dynamic. It's sad. It sucks. But it happens more often than not. Kyle and Lisa have a long history together. I think they care very much for each other, but there are some c***** in the armor. And having a girl like Dorit in the mix can widen those c*****. 

I was glad to see they made up by the end of the episode. I think LVP seemed genuinely sorry and didn't want Kyle to feel badly. I love Kyle, but I wish she would stop insisting LVP feels a certain way. Even if you're certain, even if it's likely true, you can't do that. You just can't. You have to let it come out naturally. Or be open to the fact that you're wrong. Because, at the end of the day, you can't get inside someone's head. And a good friend listens to their friend and respects their feelings. 

Sigh.....Other than that.....

PK is an ass. He thinks he's funny, but in a 5 minute span he insinuated his wife can't sing for shit, said she looks like Streisand and their daughter is from Poltergeist, and then broke a gift he was just given. PK, you're not cute or funny. Stop.  (Although, I have to say, that gift was a bit narcissistic. And I just loved that she labeled it as "from the kids". Like Jagger and Phoenix asked if they could please have a mini statue made of all three of them to give Daddy for his birthday. Nah, kids really want to color you a card and hand you one of their old stuffed animals.)

LOVED LVP stealing Kyle's chair at the end!!!!

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking....three is rarely a good number in a group of friends, especially women!!  Kyle felt that "odd girl out" way at PK's party, and she didn't express herself well enough about it.  

I also think that LVP left because she was super offended that Kyle commented about LVP and Dorit pre-planned going to dinner and "taking her down" (or whatever stupid phrase was used).  LVP doesn't stand for bullshit like that.  To be honest, if I were in her shoes, and I felt that way, I would have left, too.

The ridiculous thing in all of this is that these women's arguments have blown up all from a friggin' perceived etiquette faux pas!!  And, Teddi, who was at the crux of that situation is not even involved any longer - she's unloading grocery bags from Whole Foods, pouring wine into all-purpose stemless wine goblets, and moving uncomfortable chairs around.

Dorit and PK must need this paycheck really badly, if they are willing to have Dorit get this season's Total Bitch/Shit Stirrer Award.  And, Dorit is certainly playing it for all it's worth.  Coming attractions look interesting, as Dorit is seen gossiping in not one, but two more scenes.  Lisa Rinna should be thanking her lucky stars that Dorit is now the new trouble maker~~I think another season of Rinna causing petty drama would have been her farewell performance.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Like Julie handing Elaine The Big Salad that George bought. 

The way this season is going with its storylines, I wouldn't have been surprised if this became an issue and we had to deal with Lisa thinking Erika took ownership over the cake Lisa brought for the next 5 episodes.

In fact, this whole season so far has basically been a long drawn out Seinfeld episode with them arguing over petty stuff. Just not as funny.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Usually a host makes the main course, and everybody else brings a side.  That's the way I've always known it to be.  I don't expect my family to bring the cooked burgers & dogs to our cookouts!  Actually, I never let them bring anything since they travel some distance to our house.  I just want them to come and enjoy the afternoon with us without worrying about what they have to pack and bring.  

Yeah, I'm irritated with Teddi on this issue. It's really not that hard for her to pick up a couple of catered items from Whole Foods or Sprouts for these women--some chicken, steak, and some vegetables. Or she could have made them; she made a salad. The reality is that she probably wouldn't have spent more than $300 or $400 on food for this visit, which is fairly cheap considering these women.

9 hours ago, rho said:

I am American and I've never heard of it. From the recipes that have been referenced in this thread, it sounds disgusting.

• Love 9

It’s almost as though the last reunion’s right sofa sitters made a Three Musketeers Pact – All for one and one for all

Dorit broke the pact first: She insinuates to Lisa that Kyle is more open with her and sobbed about her mom and sisters. She insinuates to Kyle that she knows more about Lisa i.e. Lisa’s childhood, upbringing, luxe jewelry line.

Kyle and Dorit broke the pact by hinting and teasing Lisa with the they are Besties, hanging out one on one, Lisa is Jelly, are you mad I like her more. This makes the dynamic unbalanced and sends LVP into a British Shittish Fit

Kyle broke the pact by inserting herself into the conversation with Teddi and NOT being on Dorit’s side or taking her back.

Kyle broke the pact by saying there’s plotting between Dorit & LVP revealing there is plotting amongst the HW’s.

The pact has devolved into a Three Stoogies Smackdown. Which one is going to take bath salts and chew LVP’s face off?

94b62aeb33a117a53c5a3d855ee19457.gif

• Love 5