Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kyle is professional victim mixed with queen bee wannabe tendencies.

I loved Rinna on the Middle and excited for her return to Days.  For once, Rinna brought something to the table that didn't involve stirring the pot or trying to make her daughters happen.

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

For once I’m going to agree with something Ericka said, yes, you bitches are petty! 

I have a feeling petty is in their contracts - they have to bring the drama.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’d really enjoy Teddi’s beach potluck - what a sunset!

Unfortunately these b!tches couldn't enjoy it with their pettiness and animus over absolute trivia in the grand scheme of things! They have it all, but do nothing but kvetch about $#!t! ;-)

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I thought LVP didn’t want anyone talking about the lawsuit? And now her nose is out of joint that no one wants to talk about it. 

I definitely missed this. I thought she had said it was up to 'public consumption' or something like that meaning it had been in the papers and people could talk about it, because I was surprised she had said that it actually was OK to talk about it.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Unfortunately these b!tches couldn't enjoy it with their pettiness and animus over absolute trivia in the grand scheme of things! They have it all, but do nothing but kvetch about $#!t! ;-)

To be fair, they’d get fired if they sat there enjoying the food and friendships!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 20
13 minutes ago, Snappy said:

Based on what we've seen so far, and in the previews, Dorit has really picked up the shit stirrer role from Lisa Rinna. Someone needs to take the stick she's stirring with, and smack her upside the head with it.

My thoughts exactly! Not sure if I'm getting my hopes up because it looks like the Kyle/LVP thing was resolved enough that it won't be brought up again next week. But there goes Dorit, stirring up shit with Erika now. I hope they're paying her OT for all the effort she puts into being the least likeable person in BH

9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’d really enjoy Teddi’s beach potluck - what a sunset!

It really was beautiful! And the potluck ended up being a nonissue in the end. 

• Love 14

Nobody isn’t going to be fighting over who is besties with Dorit when the see how unpopular she is this season (and how AWFUL she’s being)! 

What a bore this was, and of course she has to diss Teddi’s house (at least they OWN it, Dorit)! 

Also, welcome to menopause, ladies. That’s how I first knew mine was kicking in, the horrible periods lasted years. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Neeners said:

Lisa is not going to be happy when she sees the limo scene with Kyle and Dorito. Nope. Not at all.

Can you imagine what would have happened had Lisa talked about Kyle in the limo like that? We would be seeing Rinna/Erika/Dorit jumping all over Lisa for not being a good friend to Kyle....again! Kyle is playing the same game on Lisa again that she played against her with Taylor except she is using Dorit this time around.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

It was nice, but I found it weird that her guests were expected to bring all of the food.  I'm not sure what Teddi made. 

She made a salad. It looked like cucumber, tomatoes and fresh mozarella. Not bad but I would think the host would provide something more substantial, like protein??? Isn't that how potlucks are supposed to work?

Edited by rho
  • Love 8
Just now, rho said:

She made a salad. It looked like cucumber, tomatoes and fresh mozarella. Not bad but I would think the host would provide something more substantial, like protein??? Isn't that how potlucks are supposed to work?

Usually a guest makes the main course, and everybody else brings a side.  That's the way I've always known it to be.  I don't expect my family to bring the cooked burgers & dogs to our cookouts!  Actually, I never let them bring anything since they travel some distance to our house.  I just want them to come and enjoy the afternoon with us without worrying about what they have to pack and bring.  

• Love 10

You know it's a very sad day when RHOBH isn't priority watching for me anymore. This season has been such a bore. We are fighting over being late and wine glasses....we need someone to spice things up in this show again. Even their day lives arent that exciting.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

You know it's a very sad day when RHOBH isn't priority watching for me anymore. This season has been such a bore. We are fighting over being late and wine glasses....we need someone to spice things up in this show again. Even their day lives arent that exciting.

This episode very puppy heavy though, so bonus points for that.

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

IMO, Kyle shut down everything LVP said and made it about herself.  I can understand why LVP would be annoyed that her good news seemed to get glossed over.  She probably wasn't supposed to talk about it while in the middle of the lawsuit, but now that the weight is off of her shoulders, she didn't need Kyle's crying about how Dorit and LVP were ganging up on her.  This took me back to elementary school days!  Wah, wah!  She didn't talk to me!  Lisa probably shouldn't have stormed out, but I can understand that she had reached her limit.  

It was nice, but I found it weird that her guests were expected to bring all of the food.  I'm not sure what Teddi made. 

Full-of-yourself Teddi - you're inviting people over for dinner. You really expect them to bring food? How cheap.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Usually a guest makes the main course, and everybody else brings a side.  That's the way I've always known it to be.  I don't expect my family to bring the cooked burgers & dogs to our cookouts!  Actually, I never let them bring anything since they travel some distance to our house.  I just want them to come and enjoy the afternoon with us without worrying about what they have to pack and bring.  

Teddi mentioned that she was nervous about the event, and learned from her spa day how picky these women can be - she probably figured they’d be happier bringing what they would be willing to eat.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, sol y luna said:

Full-of-yourself Teddi - you're inviting people over for dinner. You really expect them to bring food? How cheap.

Didn't you hear? Teddi didn't grow up with money. She is poor. She's a normal girl in a rich world.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Jel said:

Vanderpump Dogs is the best thing to ever happen to this show! If Lisa leaves and takes her menagerie with her, I'll never tune in again

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, Neeners said:

Lisa is not going to be happy when she sees the limo scene with Kyle and Dorito. Nope. Not at all.

LVP isn't going to be happy about the continued conversation Dorit & Kyle had in the restaurant either.

Comparing Lisa to a toddler

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP isn't going to be happy about the continued conversation Dorit & Kyle had in the restaurant either.

Comparing Lisa to a toddler

They didn't lie though. LVP will distance herself from friends who don't make her look better and doesnt have a problem making others look like the bad guy or as crazy.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, sol y luna said:

Erm, Sol Y Luna, I believe the pc term is, "real". ;)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Snappy said:

Why do TPTB think we are even remotely interested in anything Rinna? They are the most boring part of this show. I do wish that Lisa V. had told Dorit that she now knows how Teddi felt.

And why is Rinna surprised that her daughter wants even pseudo plastic surgery? Her daughter lives with the queen of plastic surgery.

I'm interested in Rinna.  The most vocal views are not always the most popular.

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, Jel said:

They were adorable, except that prancing man in the skin tight pink shirt had them stuffed into a little bag.  They kept coming out of it like it was a clown car.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

How do we know that Teddi “expected” her guests to bring their own food? They probably offered. I’m sure she provided more than just the salad we saw. 

We know because Rinna read the long-ass text message Teddi sent about throwing a potluck at her beach house

• Love 15
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

They were adorable, except that prancing man in the skin tight pink shirt had them stuffed into a little bag.  They kept coming out of it like it was a clown car.

Lol , so true. But BEST. CLOWN CAR. EVER!

1 minute ago, rho said:

We know because Rinna read the long-ass text message Teddi sent about throwing a potluck at her beach house

Also her "realness". Never forget, man, she's real dontcha know!  

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, rho said:

But I don’t remember the text saying she expected the guests to bring all the food!

In her blog she alludes to missing out on most of the Lisa V/Kyle arguement because she was too busy unpacking her Whole Foods bags. So clearly she provided food.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

But I don’t remember the text saying she expected the guests to bring all the food!

In her blog she alludes to missing out on most of the Lisa V/Kyle arguement because she was too busy unpacking her Whole Foods bags. So clearly she provided food.

The text said potluck which means bringing food,.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 13
48 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Nobody isn’t going to be fighting over who is besties with Dorit when the see how unpopular she is this season (and how AWFUL she’s being)! 

What a bore this was, and of course she has to diss Teddi’s house (at least they OWN it, Dorit)! 

Also, welcome to menopause, ladies. That’s how I first knew mine was kicking in, the horrible periods lasted years. 

I nipped that crap in the bud and got an ablation!

25 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

She's also got a Goldie Hawn wig on.

Notice her hair all bunched up, in the back, at the beach house?

15 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Re: the potluck. We have a weekend camping type place and we have potlucks all the time. We supply the main dish, like some kind of meat, plates, silverware, etc...everyone brings a dish to pass and whatever they drink (alcohol). Our friends look forward to planning their dishes, sometimes we do a theme like Mexican or Italian food. 

Thats how we midwesterners do it anyway. Maybe it’s different in Bev Hills. 

Midwesterner here too!  That's how we do holiday dinners too.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The text said potluck which means bringing food,.

Yes I realize that. I’m from (sort of) the Midwest. Potlucks are our raison d’etre.

I’m speaking to the comment that suggested that T expected her guests to provide ALL the food while she provided little to none. I really doubted that was the case, and her blog confirmed it.

• Love 11

teddi walks with her arms like a dinosaur, sort of bent and in front of her, and then her head seems to be in front of her body somehow. she always looks like she's carrying a big load on her back. maybe it's from riding so much her arms are always in that holding reigns position. Teddi should have had food for everyone, especially since they drove all that way. I thought it was really sweet of Dorit to bring so many things-- so many good potlucky things that were homemade. Go Dorit!

• Love 12

When did people start saying “marg?”  It’s a margarita for chrissakes!

I agree that I could go the whole rest of my life without seeing Rinna’s kid or hearing about them ever again.

This argument with LVP, Kyle, and Lisa is so stupid.  

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Is he a mactor that wants to/already works at PUMP?

• Love 3

Teddi's bog:  I knew I'd get mocked for the idea of a potluck (everybody knows the jello with the pretzels on the bottom is the way to go, Erika), but I wanted to keep it real and see if any of these women would partake and just be easygoing about it. Little did I know that their idea of a potluck was for each to bring a plate of drama.

Why is Teddi trying so hard to challenge these women?  It really isn't keeping it real if you apply some sort of challenge.  Why do they have to conform to Teddi's "easygoing" when she gripes about not wanting to be someone else.  Two way street.  On one hand Teddi said she is tightly wound and suffers from anxiety and the other she is just so laid back.  Maybe she should just stop trying to being so cool.  And cheap.

• Love 21