Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Meri's Crazy Idea

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, antfitz said:

OK, thanks. IDK she sold clothes. 

I wouldn't call them clothes.  Hideous, unflattering to anyone prints.  

Meri wears the shit out of that stuff, and apparently sells it to her butt-kissing 'fans' who don't have any taste, either.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri wears the shit out of that stuff, and apparently sells it to her butt-kissing 'fans' who don't have any taste, either.

And is abusive in print while doing so, ignores their questions, and apparently takes forever to fill the orders.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And is abusive in print while doing so, ignores their questions, and apparently takes forever to fill the orders.

It's a mystery to me, why anyone would buy from Meri, when she treats her customers like dogshit.  ???

Kind of like how she treats her 'treasured' family.  I have no patience with people like Meri.  Why bother?

• Love 5

I'm kind of curious.  What kind of work is Caleb doing in Las Vegas?    They mentioned he was at work when Maddie went into labor.  I almost fell over that he was working. 

Caleb and Fat Tony.  Yes they hit the jackpot didn't they?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm kind of curious.  What kind of work is Caleb doing in Las Vegas?    They mentioned he was at work when Maddie went into labor.  I almost fell over that he was working. 

Caleb and Fat Tony.  Yes they hit the jackpot didn't they?

I think I read somewhere that he was briefly employed at Home Depot.  Probably didn't last long if he had to take time off in the early weeks of employment to attend to his wife's pre-labor.

• Love 3

I never cared for Meri and always thought Mariah cut from the same cloth.  She always appeared angry.  I see a new Mariah with her gal pal (SO). 

Maybe Meri was making her crazy and now that she is free she is happy.

• Love 5

Everybody bashes on Meri but ever since Robin came Kodi treats her like shit are we surprised she tried to find compainship or some feeling of Being felt special somewhere else ? Hell even her own daughter treats her like crap? Even when she tried to explain what happened  and tried to be honest poor Kodi and everybody else was the victim she has gave and gave before now for all the otherwives because she only had one child so maybe she needs this in Utah! As for Kodi it’s just another excuse Meri was the only one who supported Robin sister closet that’s a bust but that’s ok because it’s Robin . Kodi is a ass to Meri she deserves better so much for him living the faith he talks about all the time. She deserves some kind of happiness cause she damn sure isn’t going to find it their with all those judge mental a holes

• Love 6

Meri dug her own hole!  Every time she opens her mouth it's me, me, me!  She put herself out on the net and look what she got!  Every season is devoted to meri's problems.  She is tiring to everybody!

• Love 12
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I think I read somewhere that he was briefly employed at Home Depot.  Probably didn't last long if he had to take time off in the early weeks of employment to attend to his wife's pre-labor.

Maddie posted a Instagram story pic just a few months ago of her wearing a HD cap with the caption "Reppin for the Hubby" so I would guess he's been working there for awhile now. He totally looks like a Home Improvement dude, and I know several people (mostly semi retired) who work at HD, so you won't hear any dissing of an actual job coming from me ?

• Love 7
On 3/16/2018 at 3:37 PM, Kohola3 said:

(Meri) is abusive in print while doing so, ignores their questions, and apparently takes forever to fill the orders.

I repeatedly read on this forum that Meri is nasty and rude to her customers. Can someone elaborate? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, B3cky50 said:

I repeatedly read on this forum that Meri is nasty and rude to her customers. Can someone elaborate? 

Well we all know she's nasty and rude to her family members so I'm sure it carries over.

Last evening Christine met with her and tried to break through that tough shell.  Christine really tried but Meri would have none of it!

She's a tough nut to crack!

She's really looking the fool running all over Seattle with Mariah.  I have an idea the so gal pal  shall soon be history unless...the $$$ is good!

• Love 2
On 1/31/2018 at 10:18 AM, Kyanight said:

It's the first rule of polygamist religion.   "Thou must name thy child a name with bizarro spelling".

Somehow Janelle was the only one of the original Brown wives that never got that memo, thankfully for my spellcheck. 

• LOL 1
On 3/18/2018 at 5:49 PM, Mickey01 said:

Everybody bashes on Meri but ever since Robin came Kodi treats her like shit are we surprised she tried to find compainship or some feeling of Being felt special somewhere else ? Hell even her own daughter treats her like crap? Even when she tried to explain what happened  and tried to be honest poor Kodi and everybody else was the victim she has gave and gave before now for all the otherwives because she only had one child so maybe she needs this in Utah! As for Kodi it’s just another excuse Meri was the only one who supported Robin sister closet that’s a bust but that’s ok because it’s Robin . Kodi is a ass to Meri she deserves better so much for him living the faith he talks about all the time. She deserves some kind of happiness cause she damn sure isn’t going to find it their with all those judge mental a holes

Now that I have read the book I think her treatment is in response to how she has treated everyone else for years.  She and Kody were having issues before Robyn came onto the scene.  When I read how she described her relationship with Kody in comparison to the other wives I can see how hurt Kody musta been re Batman.  She described their relationship as head over heels, soulmates, fun and so gd in love with each other they were like a rainbows rainbow.  To have her go look for other, ahem, bananas so publicly had to kick him in the teeth.  I now don't blame him if she never gets to see his banana again (I apologize for the visual).  I am pulling this out of my heiny but I am thinking now that KODY has had it with Meri the other wives can be more honest and upfront about their feelings about her.  I don't think any of them LIKE her, I think they respect her place in the family and as Mariah's mom but that is it.  She does deserve happiness but I think she needs more self reflection.

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Now that I have read the book I think her treatment is in response to how she has treated everyone else for years.  She and Kody were having issues before Robyn came onto the scene.  When I read how she described her relationship with Kody in comparison to the other wives I can see how hurt Kody musta been re Batman.  She described their relationship as head over heels, soulmates, fun and so gd in love with each other they were like a rainbows rainbow.  To have her go look for other, ahem, bananas so publicly had to kick him in the teeth.  I now don't blame him if she never gets to see his banana again (I apologize for the visual).  I am pulling this out of my heiny but I am thinking now that KODY has had it with Meri the other wives can be more honest and upfront about their feelings about her.  I don't think any of them LIKE her, I think they respect her place in the family and as Mariah's mom but that is it.  She does deserve happiness but I think she needs more self reflection.

Very well said. I agree that the other wives respect Meri's place in the family, and I'm sure they would never publicly say that they wish she would leave. Perhaps to them that would be like wishing someone wasn't blood-related - it's pointless, family is family. Janelle said in the tell-all that she couldn't even imagine Meri not being part of the family, and if there's anyone who would want Meri out (besides Kody), it would be Janelle.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Meri seems incapable of self-reflection in an honest manner. Narcissistic people tend not to change, despite the hurt they've put onto others. In fact, they blame the other person and won't even acknowledge they caused anyone any pain.

The battle cry of a narcissist: IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!!! (begin infinity of excuses).

• Love 10

I firmly believe that the Brown adults and older children have seen the photos of Meri with the banana, the name scratched on the leg, the delivery of the cheesy bouquet of flowers, who knows what else.  Meri posted that stuff herself! It is small wonder that now Meri is embarrassed and depressed and it is small wonder that the family has distanced themselves from her.

I think that it is in Christine's nature to care for the downtrodden but everyone else is rightly over Meri.  I would be if Meri were in my family.

Edited by neh
Spelling!
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, neh said:

I firmly believe that the Brown adults and older children have seen the photos of Meri with the banana, the name scratched on the leg, the delivery of the cheesy bouquet of flowers, who knows what else.  Meri posted that stuff herself! It is small wonder that now Meri is embarrassed and depressed and it is small wonder that the family has distanced themselves from her.

I think that it is in Christine's nature to care for the downtrodden but everyone else is rightly over Meri.  I would be if Meri were in my family.

I don't think she posted the banana pic or the arm pic. 

What happened to her is a life lesson why it's not a good idea to send sexy selfies to people you don't know well in person. Especially if you're a celebrity.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

What happened to her is a life lesson why it's not a good idea to send sexy selfies to people you don't know well in person. Especially if you're a celebrity.

I'm no prude, (really, I'm not), but the sending pictures to strangers thing just bugs me. The funny thing is, Meri's pictures are nothing compared to what's out there. One of my sisters is divorced and has been doing the dating sites off and on for about three years, and from what I've seen, they are a nightmare. It's not just "sexy" pictures these people share - it's full on close-up nudity in all it's glory. To people they don't even know!  I find it appalling.

• Love 7
On 21/04/2018 at 1:34 PM, DakotaJustice said:

No, Meri didn't t post them but they were posted for the world to see never the less.  That is what made Mariah so upset.  Meri got played, which made the whole situation doubly degrading for the family.

While there may be worse stuff out there on the 'net, there isn't anything worse for the Brown family.

Edited by neh
Spelling!
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, neh said:

No, Meri didn't t post them but they were posted for the world to mine the less.  That is what made Mariah so upset.  Meri for played, which made the whole situation doubly degrading for the family.

while there may be worse stuff out there on The 'net, there isn't anything worse for the Brown family.

Um...ew?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2018 at 7:58 PM, Gothish520 said:

I'm completely annoyed and will complain to anyone who will listen when someone has what I think is a dumb wedding that puts people out. 😛 My husband has three cousins who live out of state, about five hours away. The first one to get married had a church wedding about ten minutes from the hotel, and a reception about ten minutes from the church - not too bad, I suppose. The third one to get married had a church wedding about 15 minutes from the hotel, then an outdoor reception that got rained on terribly, at a venue about 20 minutes from the church. Ugh. The second one got it right - wedding ceremony and reception both held at the hotel where the guests were staying - PERFECT! 

Wow!  I had to drive 3 hours one way after flying from NY to FL to the oppositr side of Florida for my friends wedding.  Whew. 

• Love 2
On 1/31/2018 at 7:28 AM, xwordfanatik said:

My pet peeve is people that pronounce Washington with an R.  It's not Warshington!  Most offenders live there, too, as do I.  Or "I have to go warsh my hands."  Makes me nutty.

okay I'm replying a year and a half later but when I read this i thought of the song "One Last Time" from the musical Hamilton. only now I'm hearing the chorus this way...

George Warshington's Coming Hoooommmeee...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 3/19/2018 at 1:58 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Meri dug her own hole!  Every time she opens her mouth it's me, me, me!  She put herself out on the net and look what she got!  Every season is devoted to meri's problems.  She is tiring to everybody!

I agree so much.  The problem isn’t that Meri was catphished, the problem is that she was “married” and looking for someone else.  Honestly, the “friend” who testified that she suffered the same fate….who cares?  I’m not even sure I believe her.  But even if the family believed the friend, who cares.  She means nothing to this family.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1