Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Buddy's Big Secret

• Start Topic

"Healthy" Buddy was approximately the size of end-stage John Belushi.  But he went from that to Vegas Elvis in, like 6 months.  It'd be impossible to not know there was something wrong.  Unless  . . . yeah.  Whitney.

On a brighter note, "doing a 5K" isn't "a skill".  IT'S CALLED TAKING A FUCKING WALK YOU LAZY FUCK!!!!!

The Big Island's about to earn it's name.  Move over Moana Loa, you're about to encounter Moanin' Load-a.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I still don’t see how Whitney would even be able to make the 8+ hour fight to Hawaii. 

Maybe whales will see her as one of their own and give her a ride on their back.  (I know, I am going straight to hell with Clarewalks).

• Love 7

Whitney is still talking about eating the placenta because of its nutrients. Yeah, it's very clear by looking at her that she lives a nutrient rich life.

And that she'll eat (and smell) anything.

• Love 4

OMG...Todd and Ashley talking smack on Whitney in the car... BWAHAHAHA! When something so wrong is just so right...

Buddy? A drug addict? No shit? Let’s see...he’s slovenly, inarticulate to the point of needing real life close captioning when he speaks, out of shape, out of  energy, unable to maintain a big boy relationship, doesn’t have possessions beyond a bedroom set and a car, parents pay for his phone...yup, he’s a druggie...or a very large toddler.   

Whit not knowing about the drugs is probably legit.  He’s an addict, doing drugs in a small house,  with a narcissistic roommate/best friend/ex boyfriend stalker. Perfect cover. But... Not even Heather knows? Hmmm.  Or maybe she did and didn’t want him around her kids.  How interesting  NO ONE tells Whit over this entire time that he’s a druggie and she has to ask people. How full of herself that she thinks his parents didn’t know.  At least she had the right motivation (so she doesn’t feel like a bad friend...) ??

I want...NEED...Todd and Whitney to stop “dancing” on tv.  I mean it. Stop that shit.  Somebody please pull their dance cards.  

Is it any surprise Whit is so nutty? Babs and Glenn have a passive/aggressiveness to them that makes me uncomfortable at times.  Sometimes they are just downright mean.   

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, supahfly said:

I want...NEED...Todd and Whitney to stop “dancing” on tv.  I mean it. Stop that shit.  Somebody please pull their dance cards.  

Is there some world in which they don't look embarrassingly silly?  But then I felt the same way about the whole woo woo ceremony.  Theresa, the psychic woman, would have been more entertaining, and uplifting.
Babs is passive agressive for sure, but I don't think Glenn is.  
And does Donna talk?  

• Love 6

I think Buddy's behavior will make a lot more sense to Heather now that she knows how low he had gone.  And I think it explains why he didn't want to be around her, since he preferred his addictions.

And I agree, his parents cleaned out his stuff, unless he wasn't even living there in the first place.  Strange, though, they didn't take his car.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, supahfly said:

Is it any surprise Whit is so nutty? Babs and Glenn have a passive/aggressiveness to them that makes me uncomfortable at times.  Sometimes they are just downright mean.   

Haha the dance was the best part of the blessing ceremony - I was dying.  The only thing better was Todd flitting around her garage when Tal was there.

My theory on Ashley's boyfriend/baby daddy is this:  Ashley wanted back on the show because she's worried about affording this unexpected baby; she was told she could if she did a storyline with Whit being birthing coach/uterine blessing dancer; if boyfriend is hanging around then it looks too fake even for this show to have Whit be birthing coach/ubd so he has to stay away.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, MrsClaus said:

From the looks on their faces, I expected them to fumble around and then say he was 5 states away and send Twit on a wild goose chase if she went looking for Buddy

She could get another whiteboard and track his ass down just like she managed to track down all of Avi's women. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I have not watched  the show, did she say why she did not want to wear  the  flag  shirt ?  I am uncomfortable  wearing clothing  with the American  flag on it because  people  have died defending  that flag, putting  it in clothing  diminishes  it to me, but I have odd ideas  about things.

It's actually considered crass to use the flag that way but no one cares anymore. And no, I didn't think she took issue with it. She was joking about getting dressed. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, auntjess said:

Is there some world in which they don't look embarrassingly silly?  But then I felt the same way about the whole woo woo ceremony.  Theresa, the psychic woman, would have been more entertaining, and uplifting.
Babs is passive agressive for sure, but I don't think Glenn is.  
And does Donna talk?  

• Love 3
On 1/29/2018 at 7:59 AM, 3girlsforus said:

What exactly is a blessing ceremony? I have successfully delivered 3 children and somehow missed out on this. 

All of that is essentially from a book called Birthing from Within. I had something similar when I was pregnant with my 2nd son. We had everything we needed from the 1st one so for number 2 we just had a diaper shower and asked everyone to bring a bead which we strung together into a bracelet. I was supposed to wear the bracelet until he was born but I don't think I did; however I do still have it. He'll be 19 in April :-)

Edited by Stripper Glitter
  • Love 5

I actually thought the main concept of the birthing ceremony was sweet. I have a lot of anxiety issues, and would probably find it very comforting and soothing to have my loved ones show their love and support at such a stressful time. That being said, it was ruined by Whitney’s presence. Her sense of entitlement about eating Ashley’s placenta AND breast milk was horrifying on many levels, and that dance was embarrassing. But I did love seeing everyone trying so hard to suppress their laughter. Geez, Whitney, can’t you just get her a few boxes of diapers or some cute baby clothes like a normal person? That “dance” was not a good gift!

I’m very confused by the whole Buddy thing. So, he was in bad enough shape that he needed to check into rehab immediately, and yet he had time to empty and clean his room at Whitney’s first? Or, his parents cleaned out the room after he left, and yet they did all this without the other two residents noticing, they left his car, and then couldn’t be bothered to inform his housemate/landlady that he would be gone for several weeks. Seriously, not even a note on the table? And through all this Whitney’s first thought is that he’s shacking up with a girl somewhere? Huh? None of this makes sense. I do believe that he was having a drug problem of some sort, because come on, take a look at him, but the timeline and chain of events don’t add up.

I really want to grab Heather by the shoulders and give her a good shake. Wake up, woman! Buddy may be a sweet guy, but he’s also got a drug problem, no financial stability, and he already dumped your ass. You’ve got kids to think about (in addition to your own sanity)- move on from this train wreck and don’t look back!

I bet the producers are kicking themselves now for sending Whitney to Hawaii last year. How great would it have been if Whitney’s trip had happened a few weeks ago when the missile attack alarm mistakenly went off? Now THAT would have been a great episode!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Cherpumple said:

I’m very confused by the whole Buddy thing. So, he was in bad enough shape that he needed to check into rehab immediately, and yet he had time to empty and clean his room at Whitney’s first? Or, his parents cleaned out the room after he left, and yet they did all this without the other two residents noticing, they left his car, and then couldn’t be bothered to inform his housemate/landlady that he would be gone for several weeks. Seriously, not even a note on the table?

The clean room confused me as well, but after reading everyone’s posts here I think Buddy’s family likely sees Whitney as an enabler and doesn’t want her in his life so they did not involve her, especially given her flair for drama (Avi whiteboard). 

Buddy started going downhill when he moved in with Whitney and I don’t think that’s a coincidence. Whitney’s not an enabler in that she does drugs or supports his habit but in that she doesn’t live a healthy lifestyle herself and doesn’t recognize unhealthy habits in others (and maybe encourages them - food choices, etc). 

I still am surprised Heather didn’t know anything but addicts can be really good at hiding when they want or need to. And I could see Buddy asking his family to not say anything to her until he could personally talk to her. I follow her on Instagram and she’s pretty open about anxiety issues which he might not want to trigger for her.   

Some of you mentioned Buddy appearing in a Facebook live with Whit. Was this recently? Did he look the same/different/better/worse? 

• Love 8

When Whitney first sat down with Buddy's parents, his mom said they'd planned to tell her "this weekend." It was pretty clear they'd just dropped Buddy off at rehab, too. One thing I found odd was that after Whitney heard the truth from Zach, they both thought Buddy might be in imminent danger, yet she didn't waddle over to the parents' place until another day? And they had obviously signed releases and were mic'ed up for the filming, probably with Buddy's permission. I also think Zach got Buddy's permission to spill that info, which means he knew Buddy was in rehab. This show is nonsense.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

You would think the father of Ashley's baby-to-be could take a couple hours off work to be present at the birth.  What if she goes into labor on Sunday or in the middle of the night.  Will it still be Whitney or maybe this mysterious father could help out.  Makes me think there really is no father around.

There were a lot of photos of Ashley’s FB of the Dad and the baby a few months ago....not sure if they are still there.

I’m curious what kind of agreement someone like Buddy has with TLC. Assuming his family sent Buddy off to rehab, did Buddy’s agreement automatically allow them to tell the world about his problem and his rehab? Would they have been required to check with the rehab place and see if sharing this with the world was the best choice for Buddy?

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Bitch, that is not helpful. Do some laundry or clean, that's what new moms need.

But... cleaning and cooking are ACTUAL work!!! And none of that displays her and how FABULOUS she is!

I forgot to add Buddy thoughts. I really wonder how close twit and buddy really are.  I mean she doesn't know his parents really well and they seem really awkward with her too (could have been the cameras).  I really wonder if Buddy isn't a TLC friend.

Edited by greekmom
thoughts on buddy
  • Love 3

My DirecTV app started fucking up during the episode, so I missed bits and pieces, but I'm off work today so I'm going to watch the rerun in a little bit. So far, you all have commented pretty much everything that was already in my head. 

My biggest ponder at the moment is: Does Whitney hibernate in her room and eat her life away while her friends are battling drug addictions, starting a family, etc.? I know that addictions can also be secrets, but Whitney appears clueless as to these occurrences in her friends' lives. It seems like she's a comet that flies through their lives only once in a while...truly bizarre.

I hope the show was only exaggerating Buddy's drug use, but either way, best wishes to him on his journey. At least he demonstrated that unhealthy, addictive behaviors and mentalities can be changed with hard work and dedication. Toxic relationships don't help the fight (lookin' at you, Whit).

• Love 4

I'm glad the farce of Twit and Tal are in a fight because he stole her dance class is over. That was totally scripted and all the actors and actresses had to comment on it 10 times every episde. She got back from Indiant and was too lazy to teach her own class again and she was fine with Tal doing it for awhile, so she told Tal to keep teaching until she was settled back in. The script writers decided to turn this into a fake conflict because they have no good ideas. All parties agreed to pretend Twit was mad because she could not get her class back. Tal pretended he wasn't going to give it back. The students pretended they were caught in the middle. It was all so fucking STUPID.

• Love 1

I've had some roommates where we were just housemates and didn't see each other often, and wouldn't think twice if I didn't see them for a bit. But I've had others that I was good friends with, like Whit and Buddy seem to be, and I'd definitely notice if they were missing for days on end. If they didn't respond to texts for several days, and no one else had been able to reach them, I'd worry they were in a bathtub somewhere missing their kidneys. She really didn't notice her good friend was totally gone for days? Maybe it's being a women and watching out for my other women roommates, but even if they had planned to hook up, that long without notice is a red flag. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

Or, his parents cleaned out the room after he left, and yet they did all this without the other two residents noticing, they left his car, and then couldn’t be bothered to inform his housemate/landlady that he would be gone for several weeks. Seriously, not even a note on the table? 

Maybe they DID leave a note on the table.  And Whitney ate it.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

But... cleaning and cooking are ACTUAL work!!! And none of that displays her and how FABULOUS she is!

I think it’s actually more than that. If she really cared but didn’t want to cook or clean, she could easily send a cleaning lady or buy premade meals. She could even have premade meals delivered. But “emotional support” makes it easy to make it about Whtney. She can pretend to empathize with Ashley but it’s really Whitney talking about how Whitney feels which is really the only think Whitney is willing to do “for” anyone. 

• Love 11

I have never seen a lazy, fat cokehead in my life! Usually they are jumping off the walls and food is of no interest to them. All Buddy did was eat and sleep and slur his words. You can add more drugs and alcohol to the list.  How stupid are these enablers? If my roommate (and good friend) was missing for days and his car was parked at the house and he wasn't answering his phone, I would be extremely worried! But no, Shitney thinks he's shacked up with some girl somewhere so no big deal. And Heather, really? No clue at all that something was up with your bonehead boyfriend? C'mon now. 

OMG please stop with the pregnancy crap. Just. Don't. Care. 

• Love 8

So conflicted about this episode! Some of the editing was hilariously mean, Babs, "I have a pig." editors, - shot of Whitney entering the room. Ha! Then it got boring for a while, but the gym scene: Glenn is a hoot, I do not even care if the whole thing was scripted, he looked like he was having fun with that whistle and the tape, then trying to remember the last time Whitney did anything remotely athletic that didn't end up with paramedics involved.  Whitney, you are no Rocky. 

Also found the Blessing Ceremony fun to watch, from the friend snark on the way, and during, the blonde MIL's (stepmom, idk) facial expressions every time Whitney spoke were all of us. That dance was hilarious too, I watched it twice as I missed the 'doggy-style' beginning mentioned here. That is the most enjoyable dance I've seen Whitney do so far. She and Todd do play well against each other but that may be because Todd is so in on the joke that is Whitney's dancing. Bab's interpretation of round egg and sperm was right on.

However, the storyline about Buddy shouldn't be televised in my opinion. He hasn't been shown, unlike the people on Intervention, and it is invasive. I suspect that its there due to some horrible clause in the contract. It makes me uncomfortable to think that someone could be dealing with serious issues for all the world to know about (that normally HIPPA would protect am I wrong?) with their 'sort-of' consent from a reality show contract.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, mamey2422 said:

I don’t know much about coke other than Buddy has not demonstrated behavior of someone using it. I wonder if “coke” is the term his family and friends associate with drugs and use it as a default. 

Kind of like "Coke" is a default word for all soda?  You may be on to something!

1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Instagram pic from Whitney who was "too sick" to watch the episode last night, but lurves and supports her boobear.  Buddy comments on the pic, saying he is now sober 7 months.

It's amazing how much better he looks in that picture, just 1 week sober.  Clear eyes, smiling, and he doesn't look like he slept in his clothes for a change.  Whatever else is a sham on this show, I do think Buddy was wrestling with some demons, and I'm glad he got some help.

• Love 7

Buddy does look great in that picture!  The scenes with his parents, brother, friend could all be re-enactments based on Buddy wanting to share a story about getting clean.  I hope that's what happened.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

Her sense of entitlement about eating Ashley’s placenta AND breast milk

That's what it was, the breastmilk! I was trying to think if she'd talked about smelling something - I knew it was something odd but I couldn't remember what. OMG. Really, Whitney? 

I won't lie, I've tasted my own. But I certainly would NEVER say such a thing to a friend or even have the thought in my head to say I want a "big cup" of theirs - or even a drop. Ew ew ew ew!!

She's so uncouth.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Stripper Glitter said:

That's what it was, the breastmilk! I was trying to think if she'd talked about smelling something - I knew it was something odd but I couldn't remember what. OMG. Really, Whitney? 

I won't lie, I've tasted my own. But I certainly would NEVER say such a thing to a friend or even have the thought in my head to say I want a "big cup" of theirs - or even a drop. Ew ew ew ew!!

She's so uncouth.

Right there with you!! She said something to the effect of 'as soon as your milk comes in I want you to shoot me a glass'. I threw up in my mouth a little. I have tried my own as well, a few drops, but the idea of giving it to another adult to try is just vile. Even worse, she's asking for it from someone who didn't offer!! I guess we should be relieved that she wanted it in a glass instead of nursing it off Ashley herself.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

She is freaking out anxious about becoming a mom and I wish she were talking to another mom instead of Whitney because I'd be like "gurrrl, none of us know what the FUCK we are doing, we just muddle through blindly and try not to kill anything!"

PREACH.

3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Right there with you!! She said something to the effect of 'as soon as your milk comes in I want you to shoot me a glass'. I threw up in my mouth a little. I have tried my own as well, a few drops, but the idea of giving it to another adult to try is just vile. Even worse, she's asking for it from someone who didn't offer!! I guess we should be relieved that she wanted it in a glass instead of nursing it off Ashley herself.

Stop stop! If she's reading you'll give her ideas! :-P

Additionally, any Mom who's pumped or hand expressed milk knows that stuff is liquid gold. Whitney should take her bizarre self to fetishist site and get all the breastmilk and placenta she can handle.

Yes placentas can be beneficial. TO THE MOTHER. And I would encapsulate it, not fricassee it up.

Edited by Stripper Glitter
Add more thoughts on placenta
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Instagram pic from Whitney who was "too sick" to watch the episode last night, but lurves and supports her boobear.  Buddy comments on the pic, saying he is now sober 7 month

I think it annoys the shit out of her that she wasn't personally mentioned in his little shout out list.

Also, re: Buddy's car. Depending on their health, his parents may not have been able to retrieve it if one doesn't drive. They also may not have known if it was safe to drive in, both as a car and because it may have contained drugs. One of my scariest car related moments was driving my boss's car at his request to go fill the tank (because that's what you need your in-house attorney to go do). After I filled the tank, I went to put the receipt down and it fell into the open console box. I reached in there to get it and found a pistol. I then looked in the door pocket and found another pistol. While it's perfectly legal for him to have weapons on him and carry them in his car, I don't have a permit. It was the scariest drive I ever had going back to the office. I was convinced I was going to be pulled over and arrested for these weapons and i had touched one. I can see the same logic with his parents, especially if he confessed that there was anything in his car. It sounds like they may have picked him up from the house to take him for a meal when they intervened, which is how the car got home, and they just never moved it afterwards. They also may not have had anywhere to put it. At least at Twit's house, it's in a driveway and not parked on a street or in a parking lot getting tickets. It may have also had the added benefit of not tipping off Twit for a while.

4 minutes ago, Stripper Glitter said:
6 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

Her sense of entitlement about eating Ashley’s placenta AND breast milk

She's so uncouth.

I'm going straight to hell but part of me wonders if she's got some weird sense that she's going to outdo Nada's "I stole my friend's breastmilk as a child" with "I stole Ashley's baby's milk." I was just waiting for her to start talking about how "nutrient-rich" it is. Don't give in Ashley! Because somehow it'll lead to her need to have it straight from the tap. I just made myself throw up.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Kickboxer said:

So conflicted about this episode! Some of the editing was hilariously mean, Babs, "I have a pig." editors, - shot of Whitney entering the room. Ha! Then it got boring for a while, but the gym scene: Glenn is a hoot, I do not even care if the whole thing was scripted, he looked like he was having fun with that whistle and the tape, then trying to remember the last time Whitney did anything remotely athletic that didn't end up with paramedics involved.  Whitney, you are no Rocky. 

Also found the Blessing Ceremony fun to watch, from the friend snark on the way, and during, the blonde MIL's (stepmom, idk) facial expressions every time Whitney spoke were all of us. That dance was hilarious too, I watched it twice as I missed the 'doggy-style' beginning mentioned here. That is the most enjoyable dance I've seen Whitney do so far. She and Todd do play well against each other but that may be because Todd is so in on the joke that is Whitney's dancing. Bab's interpretation of round egg and sperm was right on.

However, the storyline about Buddy shouldn't be televised in my opinion. He hasn't been shown, unlike the people on Intervention, and it is invasive. I suspect that its there due to some horrible clause in the contract. It makes me uncomfortable to think that someone could be dealing with serious issues for all the world to know about (that normally HIPPA would protect am I wrong?) with their 'sort-of' consent from a reality show contract.

I dunno, not a lawyer, however I'm guessing the producers aren't total monsters. They probably were truly concerned about his well-being and sometimes when addicts get clean, they want to share their story. It keeps them accountable and it gives hope to others. I'm glad he got the help he needed--hopefully Whitney has learned to pay attention to danger signs when it comes to her friends' well being. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, MegD said:

I'm going straight to hell but part of me wonders if she's got some weird sense that she's going to outdo Nada's "I stole my friend's breastmilk as a child" with "I stole Ashley's baby's milk." I was just waiting for her to start talking about how "nutrient-rich" it is. Don't give in Ashley! Because somehow it'll lead to her need to have it straight from the tap. I just made myself throw up.

Oh I must have missed that part from Nada.

Sometimes while watching this show I fall asleep. I thought it was because I'm usually tired by the time I get around to watching, but it might be self defense.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, mamey2422 said:

sees Whitney as an enabler

Absolutely this. Remember the early episode when they showed Whit's filthy room at her parents house littered with bottles of alcohol? She mentioned having a serious alcohol problem in Korea, we know she smoked (I'm guessing she still does), she has a serious food addiction, no responsibility for herself, etc.

Back when she had the fake radio job she made a big deal about no being able to stay up with Buddy to some ungodly hour anymore, Whit doesn't work, what I believe was going on is pretty much every night Buddy would get drunk at the bar, come home to a drunk Whit and then they would proceed to get even more trashed together and eat, rinse and repeat.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, AUJulia said:

No way. He'd be so thin and his behavior would be completely different, plus it gets expensive.

My experience is my husband who was a bartender back in the day. When I met him he was 180lbs and doing coke and also drinking way more than any human should. He put on 100lbs all while doing Coke (he was always for the high and never the down). Fast food packed on the lbs. I kind of knew but we weren't living together at the time so he hid it well. He slept all day but he was a bartender which also gave him easy access to Coke. It is everywhere in the bar business, he bought it with tips and friends shared it. If Buddy isn't paying rent and he is probably easily making a $100/night in tips, that will get him a gram. I think his addiction is believable at least from my experience. My husband is clean and sober 13 years now.

• Love 20
15 hours ago, John M said:

Buddy does not have enough money to have a serious coke addiction. There is a lot of rightful paranoia about drugs, especially "scary" ones like cocaine but back in my day I did mounds of cocaine as did most of my friends and it was never a thing, none of us had any negative consequences and we all at some point said this is no longer fun anymore and quit cold turkey. 

Same here in the in the crazy 80’s. Then we grew the hell up, and decided our $ was better spent on 401k’s and house payments.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, spacefly said:

My husband is clean and sober 13 years now.

Congratulations to your husband!

I liked the birth ceremony, it's like the spiritual side to the parenting classes you take. That said, that dance was just painful. PAINFUL!  Interpretive dance usually is, but it's even worse when it's Whitney... I did love Todd flitting around in the garage in the beginning. He is a good, flexible dancer.

I totally get Ashley's nervousness. Any first time parent has those feelings, on TOP of being extra emotional at the end of the pregnancy. Regardless of if Whit is a mom or not, she is a supportive friend. Sometimes people just need to talk.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, spacefly said:

My experience is my husband who was a bartender back in the day. When I met him he was 180lbs and doing coke and also drinking way more than any human should. He put on 100lbs all while doing Coke (he was always for the high and never the down). Fast food packed on the lbs. I kind of knew but we weren't living together at the time so he hid it well. He slept all day but he was a bartender which also gave him easy access to Coke. It is everywhere in the bar business, he bought it with tips and friends shared it. If Buddy isn't paying rent and he is probably easily making a $100/night in tips, that will get him a gram. I think his addiction is believable at least from my experience. My husband is clean and sober 13 years now.

I was admittedly surprised when they said it was cocaine because he appeared to have gained weight. I was thinking he was a doper who smoked weed and drank too much. Thanks for the clarification and congrats to your husband for his sobriety. 

I hope Buddy's sobriety and health rubs off on Whitney, it can't be good for Buddy to be friends with someone who still partakes in addictive behaviors. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Emma C said:

I totally get Ashley's nervousness. 

Ashley got pregnant on her 3rd date and admitted to it on national TV which makes her either a grossly irresponsible idiot or an actual crazy person that was trying to get pregnant so I am going to say Ashley has legitimate reasons to believe she is horribly ill equipped to raise a child.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, John M said:

Ashley got pregnant on her 3rd date and admitted to it on national TV which makes her either a grossly irresponsible idiot or an actual crazy person that was trying to get pregnant so I am going to say Ashley has legitimate reasons to believe she is horribly ill equipped to raise a child.

DorothyCondoms.gif

• Love 21