Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Fashion's New Superheroes

• Start Topic

Oh Helen "I've done this twice and it's not that place for friends"

Girl it's just because no one wants/wanted to be friends with you. Your kinda awful.

I like Anthony's more.

Kinda wished that the makeup lady was able to explain all the designer makeup and the inspiration behind it.

• Love 17

Loved Anthony’s and whoever made the striped outfit. Josh should have been in the bottom and Merline should have gone home. Fabio’s was lovely but I thought it looked like the outfit he made for the pairing challenge. I didn’t like Ken’s for some reason. 

Most of the outfits were good this time.

• Love 13

Fabio and Anthony certainly outshone Ken by a mile. I would have given it to Anthony but was happy with the heaps of praise and the win for Fabio after that ridiculous grandmother comment.

Josh keeps trying to be controversial and shock but every week the judges fail to give him that pleasure.

From my perspective the shenanigans game is in full effect with Merline's escape. There was NOTHING good about that dress. It was time for her to go. 

When Georgina leaned over to Isaac to state she just couldn't fathom what Edmund was thinking I had to wonder if her own thinking/decision process shouldn't be questioned given her choice of spouse...

• Love 14

Is Merline going to be the next Anya? Can't sew a seam and nobody seems to care.

I agree with the top three.  It was only as I saw the photos in the episode summary here that I saw how distinctive and beautiful Ken's sleeves were.  On my HD big screen TV, the reds bled together and the sleeves looked muddled.  Here the full article about this episode had what I guess would be called the right color saturation of red and the folds were distinctive.  Experiences I've had with red flowers have the same problem if the exposures are perfect.  

My complaint: if you game me the superheroine names and pictures of these dresses (etc, can't leave Josh out) no way in blue blooded hell could I match them up.  Inspired by is a long, long stretch with a worn out piece of elastic.

• Love 5

It's a travesty that Merline wasn't eliminated.  If she makes it to final three I'm not sure I can watch.  I detested the Anya win and the twist of extra money for material once it was realized her finale collection sucked hard.

I wonder if Amanda's look could have been mitigated by a good story.  She didn't mention that her blocking was in reference to a diamond's facets.  And I wish she would have focused on "hard" in her design.  Her story was to sweet and guaranteed to be disliked by the judges.  She seemed to think pink required a sweet dress, when you could have gone edgy and strong.

• Love 4

What the H--- does Joshua have to do to be booted or at least in the bottom? Send his model in a string and some balloons?  It was awful!!

And Merline should have been sent home (even though I do like her).  At least Amanda tried something challenging for her.

I liked Char"s (?) - I thought it looked beautiful as it walked down the runway.

I was surprised that I agreed with the judges choice of top three.  Fabio's was very cool as it came down the runway.  And I loooved Anthony's,  It was gorgeous!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

She seemed to think pink required a sweet dress, when you could have gone edgy and strong.

True, but maybe not with those fabrics? On my television, the fabrics she chose looked shiny and satiny... or what Heidi would call "not expensive" looking. I may not like Helen so much, but at least her gold fabric was shimmery versus shiny. But it could be just my dislike of satin in general, especially pastel satins. I only recall three garments on these shows that used a satin to make an attractive outfit - Andrae's mud puddle dress,*** Jay's (?) Chrysler building dress, and the shirt that looked like a lily (though Andrae's dress should have won over the lily). But those satins were grey or ivory and had to be draped or done just right not to look tacky or bride's maid dress.

*** That dress is still one of my most favorite things ever seen on these shows. It's too bad Andrae just couldn't get it together for All Stars when he was on, because the creativity that turned a mud puddle into a beautiful dress - that still looked like a mud puddle - I just loved it.

Edited to add: Just watching the rerun. And I just had to say... okay, it's shimmery and bordering on tacky, but Josh's shirt with the beading or sequins of that piece of art on the back? Good gravy help me, but I would want that.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 2

Merline (crappy) or Josh (trashy) should've gone home.  Amanda's was meh, but still so much better than either of those.  What happened to "I question your taste" vis-a-vis Josh?  Not that I question it - it's pure garbage. I was fine with the win, but thought Char should have been in the top three.

• Love 12

Like a number of other people, I don't understand why Amanda is out & Merline is in. Amanda's was bad, but Merline's was really bad. It was really badly made, she should have been auf'ed.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I wonder if Amanda's look could have been mitigated by a good story.  She didn't mention that her blocking was in reference to a diamond's facets.  And I wish she would have focused on "hard" in her design.  Her story was to sweet and guaranteed to be disliked by the judges.  She seemed to think pink required a sweet dress, when you could have gone edgy and strong.

I don't know that Amanda ever does edgy and strong.  She sends out a lot of quilts of one kind or another.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, izabella said:

She sends out a lot of quilts of one kind or another.

Yes!  So much she has produced looks like it could be costuming for a production of Godspell.  Not that I will miss her, but this was not a week she was the most deserving of getting the boot.  I suppose it's only fair though considering all the passes she was given in past appearances.

• Love 11

Fashion forward superhero inspired designs with secret powers inspired by makeup products. Okay then. I wish some of the designers hadn't gone so literal.

Fabio's dress was fine as a nice dress to wear to the ballet, but I didn't see anything fashion forward or superhero inspired. It looked like something you could find at Macy's right now. It was well made but it somehow wasn't flattering even on his thin model.

I don't know how to describe Helen's gold dress. A mermaid costume for someone who doesn't want to show her stomach?

Edmond chose the fabric that everyone is using on the "magic" pillows. I didn't particularly like the dress which read a little too early 2000s prom dress. I also didn't like the cape because it was too literal, it was too heavy, and it gave off more of a villain look (especially paired with the slicked back hair).

Loved Char's black and white striped bee venom outfit. It had major runway impact, it was flattering, and it looked comfy. I could totally see someone wearing that on the red carpet or to a party.

Kimberly's first mistake was the rose print. From a distance it just looked dirty from the waist down. The top was so loose that it looked like pajamas. I hated the pants being attached to the bottom of the top with those metal grommet things.

Merline's grey and blue Star Trek dress was boring both in color and design. It looked too tight and the wonky seams were distracting.

Stanley's smoky dress was like Fabio's - it was pretty and non offensive but not particularly fashion forward.

I agreed with the assessment Amanda got in the workroom - there were pops of bright pink in her sketch but not in her fabrics. I know she spent a lot of time doing all that color blocking but I don't think it really paid off. It was just an ugly tacky looking color blocked dress. If she hates pink so much, she didn't have to make the entire dress pink. She could have used some pink as an accent color instead of whining "I don't know what to do with pink." But aside from all that, I'm tired of the patchwork look.

Josh's lingerie look was so hideous and tacky. Adding tulle to a strappy bodysuit doesn't make it a dress.

Anthony's white poofy sleeved dress was very Dynasty - so dramatic! I liked that he kept the lines clean and simple.

I liked Ken's bright orange/coral/red jumpsuit. It was fun and different and interesting. I also like that after seeing Ken's designs in two previous seasons, this is not something I would have expected to see from him.

Based on the runway, I wish Char had won and Merline had gone home.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, enoughcats said:

It was only as I saw the photos in the episode summary here that I saw how distinctive and beautiful Ken's sleeves were. 

I agree with you, the dress was a knockout but I completely don't get the judges gushing about it; all I could think was 'Jean Shrimpton, Vogue, 1965'.

Those sleeves aren't new nor innovative, though certainly striking and the dress looked like it was beautifully made...but it wasn't super original. It was retro to me...and yes, I'm probably dating myself.

• Love 4

How could Merline still be here? That dress was awful-poorly constructed, boring, and something we've seen time and time again. I wasn't a fan of Amanda's but she shouldn't have gone home when Merline sent that thing down the runway. 

And now we have to continue to hear Alyssa say "Merline" in some odd accent. Sigh. 

• Love 8

I was, okay, let's say amused that the hair care people managed to get a product placement line into their consultation with Ken. "We'll smooth her hair back with (insert crappy product here) and then we'll put on the bald cap!".

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Qoass said:

I was, okay, let's say amused that the hair care people managed to get a product placement line into their consultation with Ken. "We'll smooth her hair back with (insert crappy product here) and then we'll put on the bald cap!".

and then her pony tail was sticking out the bottom? How weird.

• Love 2

I'm with Alyssa - I didn't even notice that Ken's model was wearing a bald cap! I normally don't like gimmicks, but I have a friend with Alopecia, and I appreciate that Ken wanted to send that message without having been asked (like some weird inclusivity challenge that forced them to be diverse - hey, it could happen). It didn't detract from the look, AND it did provide some representation for women who don't have hair. I ain't mad at him.

There were some stunning looks this week. Char's was probably my favorite, but Anthony, Fabio, and Ken weren't far behind. If I could pick two contestants to design my entire wardrobe, I'd probably choose Fabio and Stanley. They produce consistently beautiful, well-made clothing that make women look gorgeous. 

Aside from Merline, the worst looks this week were actually pretty damn good (yes, even Josh's lingerie had some redeeming qualities).

I don't like Amanda as a personality, and I've never liked her clothes, so I'm happy she's gone. Very rarely do I dislike someone 'just because', but she is one. There's something about how she speaks, moves, gestures, etc. - it's all very self-aware and self-important. Like she's trying to be the quirky boho girl. I don't think she's ever made anything that made me think "huh, that's pretty".

Karolina as a judge was kind of a non-entity.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, notcreative enough said:

Girl it's just because no one wants/wanted to be friends with you. Your kinda awful.

I like Anthony's more.

Kinda wished that the makeup lady was able to explain all the designer makeup and the inspiration behind it.

Helen. Honey. Is anyplace a place for friends in your world? I cannot for the life of me imagine anyone being friends with her. She is so unpleasant.

The camaraderie among the sister wives shows exactly how well friendship can serve a person in a competition. They listen, give each other helpful feedback, and pull the best from each other. That elevates the competition, and we see people's best. Not tacky antics and silly drama.

8 hours ago, jrlr said:

Merline (crappy) or Josh (trashy) should've gone home.  Amanda's was meh, but still so much better than either of those.  What happened to "I question your taste" vis-a-vis Josh?  Not that I question it - it's pure garbage. I was fine with the win, but thought Char should have been in the top three.

WHY is tacky trashy Josh still there? His stuff all looks like it was made for a slutty Judy Jetson. If Nina was judging she'd be questioning his taste level all right. The only thing vaguely amusing is that he is trying so damn hard to be the queen bitch of the show, but is being overlooked time and again. He must be grinding his molars to powder while he's watching now, since virtually no attention is being paid to him. Hahahahaha! Josh, you are not that cute.

So, some of the designers had great, evocative key words, like "pink diamond" or "snake" or "bee venom" or "illuminating". But what the hell was someone supposed to do with "contouring"?

I was wishing Kelly was still there. She would have hit this one out of the park.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Qoass said:

1 hour ago, dleighg said:

and then her pony tail was sticking out the bottom? How weird.

And, I know models are not supposed to be expressing any type of emotion, but Ken's model was giving some MAJOR bitch face during the judge's critiques.  I don't think she was at all happy about wearing a condom on her head bald cap!  

• Love 13

I don't understand why Josh is still there.  I seriously don't understand his taste levels, which border on completely tacky to overtly sexy.  This last costume garment looked like it was designed for the Pussycat Dolls or Erika Jayne from the Real Housewives.  

I guess they keep him because while his garments are garish and in poor taste, they do seem to be constructed well.  Or~~are they just keeping him to bring the drama/cattiness?  I really didn't like his reaction to Anne's workroom critique.  Anne is very highly respected, and has great mentoring ideas for the designers.  He was completely disrespectful to her - BEHIND HER BACK....so juvenile and catty!!  

• Love 9
9 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I need Anthony to stay on my TV, I love him. And I love his comment to Merline "You are not here to eliminate yourself."

Loved that and the whole "no one needs to be looking under the bed".  What!?! And not a single judge, with the exception of the one who asked the question, raised an eyebrow. 

Of course now I want to look under the bed.

6 hours ago, GreyBunny said:

I wish I had an Anthony alexa.  Instead of turning on the lights and ordering stuff, the Anthony-lexa could tell me funny and insightful things that make me feel like a sparkly unicorn.

I bow to your genius.  

• Love 6

That was a good show, but man, Amanda should have stayed, that pink dress was kinda pretty, much better than that ugly Star Trek thing. All in all great stuff down the runway, I am totally in love with the things Fabio is doing....yummy! Oh yeah, and Anthony just makes this show fun doesn't he? Adore him.  But Anthony, I've seen those sleeves in a lot of 1930's movies done by Adrian and Orry Kelly, but that's okay honey. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

True, but maybe not with those fabrics? On my television, the fabrics she chose looked shiny and satiny... or what Heidi would call "not expensive" looking. I may not like Helen so much, but at least her gold fabric was shimmery versus shiny. But it could be just my dislike of satin in general, especially pastel satins. I only recall three garments on these shows that used a satin to make an attractive outfit - Andrae's mud puddle dress,*** Jay's (?) Chrysler building dress, and the shirt that looked like a lily (though Andrae's dress should have won over the lily). But those satins were grey or ivory and had to be draped or done just right not to look tacky or bride's maid dress.

Super shiny satin works when it gives the illusion of molten metals. That means there also has to be a lot of fabric and a flowing design. I've seen dresses that look like a vat of liquid metal moving around the wearer... it's stunning. When Helen's was walking, I was like... damn... I can't stand her, but I love the way that skirt looks in motion!

One of the reasons shiny satiny so often looks "not expensive" (aside from the color) is that it's actually not expensive. Make something out of a good weight 100% silk satin charmeuse, and use plenty of it, and it's not going to look "cheap"

10 hours ago, GaT said:

Like a number of other people, I don't understand why Amanda is out & Merline is in. Amanda's was bad, but Merline's was really bad. It was really badly made, she should have been auf'ed.

I missed the first part of the show and came in when Amanda was getting her critique and doing a talking head, etc. I immediately said "Girl, you are toast" just because of the amount of air-time she was getting.

7 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Kimberly's first mistake was the rose print. From a distance it just looked dirty from the waist down.

When Kimberly's came out, my first thought was "Yet another menstrual disaster!"

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Helen. Honey. Is anyplace a place for friends in your world? I cannot for the life of me imagine anyone being friends with her. She is so unpleasant.

The camaraderie among the sister wives shows exactly how well friendship can serve a person in a competition. They listen, give each other helpful feedback, and pull the best from each other. That elevates the competition, and we see people's best. Not tacky antics and silly drama.

I have to laugh at the people who complain about contestants helping other contestants or who talk about how they aren't there to make friends. First of all, the people who say they aren't there to make friends are often the ones who I wouldn't want as friends anyway. But more importantly..

Ya'll are just fools!

Chances are, you aren't going to win this thing. If your only goal is to be the final winner, you are likely to fail and go home with NOTHING.

A smart contestant would be taking advantage of this as a networking opportunity just as much as a competition. You might need some of these people later on. Even if you don't "need" them, they might be useful. It's not just about making "friends". It's also about making connections. If people don't want to accept or give help, that's their choice, but to say it isn't "fair" that other people do? It's totally fair. You morons have the same option and are choosing not to use it. It's better preparation for the real world than this "I am a design god/dess all on my own" crap.

Designers who can collaborate are more likely to get work as unknowns (as far as I'm concerned, just being on PR doesn't make you a "known") If a shared aesthetic is discovered (or a complimentary one) people could form design houses with others instead of doing everything solo (although that's not working out so well at the moment for Georgina's partner). These people who think they are going to conquer the fashion world as solo dressmakers based on their vast and unbeatable talents are delusional.

Edited by slothgirl
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, notcreative enough said:

She said that and I thought all 3 of them (Fabio, Anthony, and Ken) have also done this twice.  Good on them for making friends.

7 hours ago, GreyBunny said:

I wish I had an Anthony alexa.  Instead of turning on the lights and ordering stuff, the Anthony-lexa could tell me funny and insightful things that make me feel like a sparkly unicorn.

Genious!  I'd buy this immediately!  I've loved Anthony from the first time he was on, when he went to wake up Jay by "smiting him with the Word"  aka his huge bible.  He's great at diffusing tension, but he doesn't suffer fools either.  Such as pointing out to Helen in the last episode, that denigrating others to make herself look better was actually something she did all the time.

Merline should have gone home, Anthony should have won, and Char should have been in the top instead of Ken.  I can only conclude that they were just as bored with Amanda sending the same thing down the runway episode after episode as they were with Merline.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I need Anthony to stay on my TV, I love him. And I love his comment to Merline "You are not here to eliminate yourself."

I remember Anthony from past season(s) but I don't remember him being a stand-out.  He's done exceptional work this season, IMO.   Like Isaac said, he doesn't know how good he really is.  I would say he needs to package his skill in a brand somehow.  I'm trying to think of words to describe his style other than beautiful.  

10 hours ago, izabella said:

I don't know that Amanda ever does edgy and strong.  She sends out a lot of quilts of one kind or another.

Amanda, on the other hand, has a very clear style.  I remember both her and her work, and I've always liked both.  The thing is is that her work is not high-fashion.  It's stuff a person who prefers ONLY casual wear would wear.  I really think she fills a niche and could be marketable, but it's not Project Runway material. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Sugar said:

I don't like Amanda as a personality, and I've never liked her clothes, so I'm happy she's gone. Very rarely do I dislike someone 'just because', but she is one. There's something about how she speaks, moves, gestures, etc. - it's all very self-aware and self-important

I totally agree.  When she said, "I commend myself" in reference to her design in this episode, well, I'm glad she's gone now so I no longer have to yell, "Shut up, Amanda!" at the TV screen.   

I was far from being a Char fan in the past but she has really come a long way since her first appearance on PR.  I do not understand why she was not amongst the top looks in this episode.  

• Love 4

Can someone refresh my memory but wasn't there a finale dress that had dramatic parachute sleeves, similar to Anthony's.  When the model was walking, it really looked like she was about to take flight.  Taking nothing away from Anthony, which was a great design.  It's just reminded me of that outfit.

• Love 1
On 2/2/2018 at 12:36 PM, slothgirl said:

When Helen's was walking, I was like... damn... I can't stand her, but I love the way that skirt looks in motion!

Heh. I thought the same thing... plus "That's how you use shiny fabric, Amanda."

On 2/2/2018 at 12:36 PM, slothgirl said:

A smart contestant would be taking advantage of this as a networking opportunity just as much as a competition. You might need some of these people later on. Even if you don't "need" them, they might be useful. It's not just about making "friends". It's also about making connections. If people don't want to accept or give help, that's their choice, but to say it isn't "fair" that other people do? It's totally fair. You morons have the same option and are choosing not to use it. It's better preparation for the real world than this "I am a design god/dess all on my own" crap.

Exactly! And not only that, but people are going to see you. Would you really want potential employers to see you not playing well with others or insisting that cooperation somehow means the people cooperating are maybe inferior to those who go it alone?

On 2/2/2018 at 5:15 AM, GreyBunny said:

I want an Anthony alarm clock. I want it to make that wonderful sound he makes when he gets all excited and then say "time to face the day!" or something like that. Maybe a random selection of similar kinds of Anthony sayings for different days.

Edited by AwesomO4000
"sound" sounds better than "noise"
  • Love 9

The Super Hero/Super Power concept was stupid.  It should have just been design a look inspired by this makeup product. Done. 

I loved Char's bee venom and would have put her in the top 3 over Ken.  Speaking of--what was up with his model? She looked positively miserable.  

Orange Josh inexplicably skates by another week.  That talentless hack better not make it to the finale.  

Loved Anthony's whole look.  Those sleeves were amazing! The dress paired with the model's hair gave me a 70's vibe.  

That Marie Claire mentor is completely worthless.  Even worse that Zanna What's-Her-Face if that's possible.  

Not looking forward to the the stupid Betty Boop challenge next week. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

I do not understand why she was not amongst the top looks in this episode.  

Because the idea of having the three “sister wives” (puke) in the top was too perfect for the producers to pass up.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Exactly! And not only that, but people are going to see you. Would you really want potential employers to see you not playing well with others or insisting that cooperation somehow means the people cooperating are maybe inferior to those who go it alone?

And, even more simply, it makes the time they spend filming enjoyable and fun, instead of a grueling ordeal with tension, backbiting and tears.  

• Love 3

Sigh, Merline makes it to another round. Her designs are not very memorable or exciting or well-tailored.  She is a lovely person, I am sure. But I am really looking forward to NOT having to hear Alyssa overly Frenchify & pronounce “Merline” as “MARE-leeeen”. 

I think Josh’s self tanner and bronzer have caused permanent brain damage. He has such high opinions of himself. He should rebrand his label as “Dee-Loo-Chanel” if he thinks that Fredick’s of Hollywood Bondage Bride get up had any business in the top 3.

• Love 4

Dear dimwit guest judge, the balloon hems on Anthony's sleeves are not 'fresh' or 'something we haven't seen before'. In fact, Balenciaga invented them about 60 years ago. Maybe learn something about fashion if you work in that industry and are judging a fashion competition. The use of 'fresh' as approval for designs is so stale anyway.

That said, I think Anthony's and Ken's looks were fab and would have been a better pick for winner than Fabio's snoozefest.

Edited by dwarmed
  • Love 2

Just watching now, I haven't read any comments yet. This sounds like an interesting challenge - tying a garment to a hair product/ cosmetic? (with a super hero). The lady from Rodial kind of has the Elrond look with those slanted eyebrows and straight brown hair. I like challenges where there's some parameters yet there's plenty of room for the designer's imagination.  I think you could do a cool super hero from dragon's blood.  A bee always makes me think of power (Char). Funny how the designer tells the Rodial lady what super powers the product makes them think of, then the Rodial lady tells them what they're supposed to think. Kimberly looks very nice. She usually does but I'm really noticing it and how the black and white outfit flatters her.

Yes, Anthony! "Adults who act up in public are no different than children." Edmond's gown - talking about brushing the fabric - I remember someone else doing that with their fabric years ago, brushing it on the reverse. And Merline wanting to lick the orange fabric reminds me of Elisa who spat on hers.

I like Anne's critique. Much better than Zanna. I see what Anne means when she said Grandma regarding Fabio's dress.  Oh no, Josh has a football lacing on the back of his dress. How nice and suitable when the Super Bowl is two days away. Josh says to trust the McKinley magic as he dons a shiny/sequin? leopard print sleeveless shirt and gold chain. But he must be a San Diego Padres fan since he's wearing a brown and orange shirt. I know there's a football team with those colors but I can't remember which one. (Not Vikings)  I want some of that magic, I guess.

Shut up Helen! No one needs your words of non-wisdom. And non-funny snark. And some more of Helen's comments. Actually I like Amanda's skirt so far. Merline's looks kind of dull. And Josh gives a good "I'm over this" look to the camera as Merline gives herself words of encouragement.

• Love 2

I remember  her from a model show that aired back in 2012. Coca Rocha and Naomi Campbell were in it, too. Oh, Fabio, those heeled sandals with the black scrubbies on top with that blue and black dress, yikes. Oh too bad, Helen's zipper just broke.

When Alyssa describes the show and they show that shot of the bus going over a bridge, I'm pretty sure that's the bridge where that one terrorist was mowing people down with a van and was shot outside of Parliament.

Fabio - that's really pretty - doesn't look like Grandma anymore! Still don't think the shoes are right for it - maybe a lower-heeled silver shoe to bring attention to the bottom of the dress.

Helen - that is pretty, too bad Helen made it. The bodice is nice, but I think the dress is a little too long. Something about how it drapes seems off.

Edmond - I think he needed a little bit more sequin to balance out. Maybe some on the cape lining.

Char - I  think it's cool but I'm not seeing super hero.

Kimberly, sorry Kimberly, it looks like lingerie and I don't like the safety pins.

Merline - futuristic flight attendant. Has built in pillows on the shoulders.

Stanley's - pretty but bodice doesn't flatter model

Amanda - princessy, but cool, boho look.

Josh - it definitely doesn't look like anything else on the runway except for the shoes worn by Fabio's model.

Anthony, kind of church lady with big sleeves. I think different styling, especially the hair, might have helped.

Ken's - very pretty, better in movement than still. I like how the sleeves move.

Edmond, Amanda, Ken, Anthony, Merline, Fabio - up for discussion! Sequin Josh is safe (why?).

Fabio - like by judges

Merline - no like by judges. I agree about not liking a seam across the breasts. I won't buy a top or dress with a seam like that.

Anthony - like by judges. I wonder what Karolina's question was. It was cut off.

Amanda - aw, I kind of like what she did, but I guess the judges didn't. I must have awful taste for liking it. It might have worked better with a plain solid-colored bodice.

Funny how Fabio's model looks like Karolina. And congratulations, Fabio!!

Rats, Amanda is eliminated. Why was Merline's better?