Type keyword(s) to search

Let's Get Physical - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I really loved the first episode! I laughed way more than I thought I would.

The only thing I couldn't wrap my head around was Joe, Claudia, and Barry's ages. The aerobics craze kinda hit its peak in the early-to-mid-eighties, right? There's no way someone in their 30s in 2018 (which Joe and Claudia's characters appear to be) would have been old enough to be participating in that. 

Chris Diamantopoulos has a smoking hot body. 

Well, episode number two turned into something pretty raunchy and fun. But I still cannot deal with the age disparity among Joe, Claudia, and Barry! 

This is a really great, "no thinking required, just go along for the 20-minute ride" show. I'm sorry it's not getting a whole lot of viewers as it's pretty good stuff for what it is. 

I was thrilled to see Dave Thomas in the last episode. His scene with Jane Seymour talking about her late husband's "giant cock" was unexpected and downright hilarious. I really love this little show and hope it sticks around but after the aerobics showdown, I fear it might be the end. 

I guess the producers made this show just for three people. :( 

Yes, the premise is of the thinnest material and at this point...is really wearing out. There's no way I believe that Joe is in any way shape or form able to perform any sort of aerobic activity outside of snoring during a sound sleep. I can't see how they'd ever make it to a second season when this one is barely on life support. 

That said, the show is ridiculous but I really love it though. Chris Diamantopoulos is still killing it and Jane Seymour is fantastic.

The aerobics competition was terrible. Clearly, Barry's team was going to win (evident from the first episode) but good lord, did it have to be so over the top terrible? 

Cute show though. I did like it and hope it returns. (With what kind of story though I don't know.) The promos showed it was a "season" finale but the announcer just said "finale." So, who knows.

Anyway, I've enjoyed talking to myself. ;) 

Disappointed, AnnaLynne McCord wasn't supposed to be in the group competition, but she was supposed to compete in one of the events. Why wasn't she out there shaking her Spandex. Smaller channels tend to be more willing to give TV shows multiple season contracts.

• Love 1

I thought this show had a lot of great potentials and I love Jane Seymour.  It bothered at first that they cast the main female lead as too young, but the actress really owned the role.

However, that aerobics competition was lame as hell and the budget probably all went to music.

I guess the producers made this show just for three people. :( 

Yes, the premise is of the thinnest material and at this point...is really wearing out. There's no way I believe that Joe is in any way shape or form able to perform any sort of aerobic activity outside of snoring during a sound sleep. I can't see how they'd ever make it to a second season when this one is barely on life support. 

That said, the show is ridiculous but I really love it though. Chris Diamantopoulos is still killing it and Jane Seymour is fantastic.

Yeah, why the hell would Barry need to steal Joe's routine?  Is it just because of that one aerobics move? Barry can obviously outperform Joe with his hands tied behind his back because he is in much better shape. The leads are excellent and the actor playing Barry really gave it his all.

I would watch the second season, but it already was making no sense...I would still watch because I love the cast.