Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E05: Week 5

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Krystal's behavior tonight was...ME...when I was 16 years old and mad at my crush who didn't give me enough attention during science lab. Her tone of voice with the camera crew when they got back from bowling was just nasty. Something like "Well I'm changing! So you have to leave!" with a dead icy glare. What happened to zen spiritual coach, make sandwiches for the homeless Krystal?

Bekah is a shoe-in for The Bachelorette if she doesn't "win". Her imitation of Krystal's voice was funny and I like that she also brought up her concerns with Krystal directly to her face. I also like how she gets along with the other girls.

• Love 13

I loved Bekah asking Krystal - so if Arie was lying when he said he would spend time with the winning team, were you also lying when you said you were not coming out of your room?  Oh you changed your mind?  see how that works?  

Arie should NOT have given her any attention at all for that stunt.  She went to her room to pout like an adolescent.  And what does a parent do when an adolescent pouts in her room?   Ignore her - do not reinforce pouting!  The rest of the women give her a lot of attention as well.  They need to keep talking over her, around her, and just not let her guide the conversation and be the center of attention.  And, no, Krystal, nobody was mad because you "felt hurt", if you look at the other women when Arie picks one to go on a date, you can see a lot of hurt. People don't get mad at others' feelings, they get mad at their behavior - how they express those feelings.  They don't like you because you are an entitled, selfish bitch who gets pissed when she can't be the center of attention.  

I'm having flashbacks to Corinne from last season.  She and Krystal are cut from the same cloth. 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 23

At this point I have absolutely no idea who will be F1, but I can’t imagine Bekah not making it to at least F3 and probably F2.  Arie may be trying to tell himself that she’s too young and not a good candidate for marriage at this point, but he seems truly smitten, and Bekah really knows how to play him.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I really hate Arie for giving in to Crystal's stupid temper tantrum. She is the worst kind of woman/girlfriend. She will play games with him and constantly test him. Why would anyone want that? UGH He should have just told her to fuck off. 

I did love that he didn't notice she wasn't there. Those idiots shouldn't have said a thing.

This is all production manipulation. He does NOT like Krystal but TPTB do! She is the bitch who is dragged along as far as they dare. 

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, Wings said:

Krystal - This is our first fight.

Arie- It could be our last fight.  That was real. No one told him to say that. It was clearly spontaneous.  He seemed pissed that he was told to keep her.

Krystal's whispery-sweet  "our first FI-IGHT!"  was the most annoying part of the whole show.   

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, backformore said:

Krystal's whispery-sweet  "our first FI-IGHT!"  was the most annoying part of the whole show.   

Lol, yes.  Her affected breathy voice is repulsive  

• Love 15

Arie was looking particularly pasty and scrawny on the date with Tia.  

I couldn't believe Arie told Krystal to stay in her room.  He sounded like a father talking to a petulant child.  I think she definitely needed to stay (but of course she just couldn't!), it was just the way he said it.  

So every one-on-one date has to end with a random band/singer we've never heard of.  Got it.  

Fun fact I learned from Heather Dubrow's podcast when she interviewed Rachel:  they actually eat before "dinner."  Apparently the viewers don't like watching people eat, which is why they don't touch their food.   

• Love 6

I often wonder, not just with this bachelor, but with all of them - do any of these women stop and ask themselves if the Bachelor is really all that?  

Arie seems like a nice enough guy, but nothing spectacular, and possibly a bit dull.  He says everything is amazing, and that he's developing relationships, but as he says it, he seems bored, or maybe tired.  He doesn't seem to be enjoying this at all, it's almost like making out is his go-to move so he doesn't have to talk.  

Imagine any of these women meeting Arie on a dating app and going on  date with him.

"How was your date?"  

"It was ok, this guy says he's like 36, but he's like kinda OLD. He has grey hair, and all he wants to talk about is cars. we made out for a while, but then  we ended the date early because he had to go home and go to bed by 9. "

"Eeeww!" 

"yeah, like I'm totally blocking his number." 

• Love 19

Krystal is totally a producer plant. Baby Bekah can go home any time.

i have to say Arie earned lots of props in the MML house for the John Turturro move. Even though he is more like Steve Buscemi’s Donny—out of his element.

• Love 7

I found it refreshing that the Bachelor isn't a faith-based person and said so. Surely there have been others, but religion usually only comes up in terms of someone being a big church-goer. Religion would be a pretty big deal for most people (most believers). If you're not a church-goer, like I'm not, you would find it hard to squish that into your life, and avoid arguments when the kids are born.

He and Bekah have hot chemistry. She'll be fine if she's not final 1, though.

1 hour ago, thejuicer said:

Krystal's behavior tonight was...ME...when I was 16 years old and mad at my crush who didn't give me enough attention during science lab. Her tone of voice with the camera crew when they got back from bowling was just nasty. Something like "Well I'm changing! So you have to leave!" with a dead icy glare. What happened to zen spiritual coach, make sandwiches for the homeless Krystal?

Bekah is a shoe-in for The Bachelorette if she doesn't "win". Her imitation of Krystal's voice was funny and I like that she also brought up her concerns with Krystal directly to her face. I also like how she gets along with the other girls.

I like Bekah a lot, too. Clearly she's just as mature as all the other women, and quite a bit more stable than Krystal. I love how she confronted Krystal with the illogic of blaming Arie for changing his mind when she just did.

Beccah, OTOH, says "Duuuuh!" when he gives her a rose. Keep it classy, girl.

Krystal is a producer-driven pick. It's unreal that he doesn't already have alarm bells going off for how much of a drama queen she is. Does everything have to be such big effin' deal? 

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, thejuicer said:

There is no way, especially after tonight , I could watch Bekah for two hours a week. I'm not so sure she's a shoe in..

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, Andromeda said:

Krystal is a producer-driven pick. It's unreal that he doesn't already have alarm bells going off for how much of a drama queen she is. Does everything have to be such big effin' deal? 

Oh, Arie knows!  Your first sentence says it all.  He's part of "production,"and they sit down and map out the trips, the activities...and the roses!  They need someone like Krystal on every show.  I don't think they'll keep her until the end because they need another "crazy stalker" to show up when everyone thought she was gone-gone-gone.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, backformore said:

Arie seems like a nice enough guy, but nothing spectacular, and possibly a bit dull.  He says everything is amazing, and that he's developing relationships, but as he says it, he seems bored, or maybe tired.  He doesn't seem to be enjoying this at all, it's almost like making out is his go-to move so he doesn't have to talk.  

I feel the same way... it's like one sentence/question and then right to the kissing part:

kissingpart-1024x599.jpg.6f71330d6364d0e02144629e5845f948.jpg

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

No, her mother was too broken up over the untrustworthy men she met at the bowling alley to parent Krystal properly.

Life must've been tough trying to get enough attention from her mother as she juggled between delivering cocktails and fixing the pin setting machines. To this day, the smell of shoe disinfectant spray puts Krystal in a funk.

• Love 10

When I saw the Pink Ladies, I first thought it was Maquel dressed as a lunchroom worker, bowling.

All the close ups on Krystal, to me, emphasized her strong, masculine features.  She looked like a big ole country girly-man.

Yeah, I'm going to hell. . .

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Andromeda said:

Religion would be a pretty big deal for most people (most believers). If you're not a church-goer, like I'm not, you would find it hard to squish that into your life, and avoid arguments when the kids are born.

Yep...I think a lot of people have the attitude that it would work itself out, but it doesn't.  And neither of them should have to change for the other either.

5 hours ago, Wings said:

Lol, yes.  Her affected breathy voice is repulsive  

Her friends on social media are defending her by saying she had a cold during filming & doesn't normally talk like that.  I'm not buying it.

• Love 13

I laughed at his deep philosophical reason for being an atheist,  "I had some friends who died."

I, on the other hand, am impressed that Arie's that perceptive. 

Alas, however, I don't think it's that Arie has spent a whole lot of time pondering the nature of god and whether god exists... Rather, I'm guessing his Dutch parents aren't particularly religious and didn't raise their kids to be, either. If that's the case (and I don't know if it is), it would not be a big leap for Arie to be agnostic/atheist.

• Love 6

I do think anyone that has faith in God would find it very hard to be with someone that is atheist, even if they are not willing to admit it now.  For example, I can totally respect others' beliefs, ways of thinking, etc, but if it is your life partner, that is a pretty big thing to be different about.  I am not saying it can't be done, but it wouldn't be ideal either.  So I don't quite believe Tia...I think she knows it would be an issue.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, EllenB said:

Krystal may be attempting a Britt 2.0 impression, but she reminds me most of Big Sarah from skeevy Charlie's season, just less flabby.  Remember how even her father told Charlie she was delusional in how awesome she thought she was?

ha! sara who was sure everyone hated her because of her beauty<eyeroll>

• Love 1

Since there are two women with the same name, I am not always clear on which one is meant. According to the ABC website, Becca is the one with long hair who got the first one-on-one date.

Bekah is the short-haired spunky 22year old.

• Love 1

Kendall won me over with the wacky question #99.  I don't often laugh-out-loud watching this show (usually it's snark and eye-rolling), but Arie's face when she asked about trying "human meat" was priceless.

• Love 6

I thought it was so funny when Arie didn't notice Krystal was missing.  Although I have to say if I won a challenge and then all the other ladies just got invited anyway I would have been pissed too.  Not Krystal levels of rage, but I would not have been happy.

I laughed at Bekah's impression of Krystal and also Krystal throwing "glitter".  What the eff was that??

I liked Arie on Emily's season, maybe because we didn't see quite this much of him.  Now, he's giving me creeper vibes.  He's very shiny, always touching the ladies faces with his grubby hands, and always demanding hugs.  I didn't like him telling Krystal "know I'm not happy about this".  Arie, you already look like you could be half these ladies' creepy uncle and/or father, you don't have to sound like it too. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Although I have to say if I won a challenge and then all the other ladies just got invited anyway I would have been pissed too.  Not Krystal levels of rage, but I would not have been happy.

Glad I'm not the only one.  Don't change the rules at the end of the game.  Then his mansplaining, "I already told you that it was okay because I wasn't taking time from your team just adding time for the others."  Said while looking all strict and angry.  I can't stand someone who wont stand and argue it out with me using the best logic we both can muster.  Shutting down the other person with, that, "I already gave you the correct answer,  so you should be quiet," tone just doesn't work for me.  He should have just apologized to her for going back on the terms and said he caved when the other women looked sad. 

Krystal is going to be a great big, high-maintenance handful for some man, her reasons being real or imagined.  Arie, who wants his version of  a "strong woman" who will make his life easier, is  not  that man.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, TomGirl said:

I still think Jacqueline is beautiful (she looks like Katie Holmes to me) but she has a BAD case of resting bitch face.

Her resting face is my favorite thing about her! She always looks like she is so exhausted by being there and like she just wants to run away. So hilarious.

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Her friends on social media are defending her by saying she had a cold during filming & doesn't normally talk like that.

LMAO!

I still enjoy Krystal. For one, I was with her on her anger over Arie changing the terms of the date. Sure, she went way OTT with it because she's nuts, but her points were valid. I found it kinda gross that the other women and Arie were so put off by it. Like as if Arie can never do anything wrong and they all must always agree with everything he says and does. Real gross.

I'm back to hating Bekah. She is just as immature, fake, and attention-seeking as Krystal, but she has people on twitter acting like she's the greatest woman ever on The Bachelor. Please! Her Krystal impression was fun though.

I really can't stand Kendall. There's just something so arrogant and insufferable about her. I love her clothes though and the 'human meat' discussion was amazing.

I really like Tia. And I actually marginally enjoy Arie with her. But after the religion discussion it's super clear they're not gonna happen. I was impressed they showed that convo.

Lauren B. seems deeply stupid and shallow and because of that I feel like she's the most on Arie's level so I kinda like them together. Her not knowing what 21 Questions is had me rolling.

When they showed Arie shirtless with that huge, horrible tattoo I knew this whole thing was fake. No way in hell any of these women are actually attracted to him!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Teddybear said:

So every one-on-one date has to end with a random band/singer we've never heard of.  Got it.  

And he gives them the rose (or not) prior to them listening to the band.  So, what, if he sends a girl home and there's a band waiting in another room they're just told "Thanks, that a wrap"?  Or does Arie have to go in and listen by himself, lol?

• Love 14

The bowling ally date was the happiest I've seen Arie on this show.  He was really getting into it, and actually laughed a hearty laugh several times.  I also think he enjoyed talking with the older ladies at the end of the show.  Arie's problem is that he's all about the competition.  He was a good contestant on The Bachelorette because he was vying with 24 other guys for a woman he felt was out of his league.  I also think he fell for Emily because of that.  On this show, he's got 29 young, somewhat childish women all fighting over him.  There's no challenge there, and he seems bored out of his mind.  I don't believe any of these women are going to work out for Arie by the end.  Sure, he'll choose a F1, but it won't last.  Arie needs a woman he's slightly intimidated by, who makes him "work for it" constantly.  

Thank goodness we have Krystal this season.  Her brand of villain-ness is exactly what this yawner of a season needs.  I was pondering what this show would be like if she suddenly left, and all I imagined was an endless 2 hours of random make-out sessions between Arie and random women (whose names I still haven't learned).  I don't think I could sit through that.

I kind of liked quirky Kendall the Taxidermist until she said she'd eat human flesh for the "experience".  Yuck!  Kendell, there are some experiences in life I don't need to participate in in order to feel like a fully rounded person.  These "experiences" I'd choose to avoid would include (but not be limited to): crack or meth; dangling from the side of a skyscraper; setting my hair on fire; self-surgery/self-dentistry; devil worship; killing a man "just to watch him die"; cannibalism; investing all my retirement savings in time-share rental units; watching the return of "Roseanne" (sorry ABC).

• Love 24
15 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

Arie needs a woman he's slightly intimidated by, who makes him "work for it" constantly.  

Which is a big part of his attraction to Bekah, who is playing that role to perfection.

• Love 15

I think that Krystal has read numerous self-help books and has modeled her actions after them (and I'm including that book The Rules although it was not self-help, but more of a 'manual' on how to get married).  She validates her own feelings (while ignoring those of others), "invests" in herself (oh my, when she said that about why she didn't interact with the other women one day), and she has created a vision board in her mind which then tells her that she will achieve her dream of marrying Arie.  It had seemed like previously that Arie had been frustrated with her (when she interrupted twice during one cocktail party), but he continues to make-out with her.  I do not believe it's his choice to keep her, but it's definitely his choice to keep making-out with her (it's even in the previews for next week).  It also seems like a lot of the stress and insecurity that Krystal demonstrates is due to her following the advice she has read but it's not turning out the way it should based on her vision board and on what she has read.

Did Arie even know that Krystal ended up getting dressed and attending the bowling after party?  

I was surprised that Marquel came back from her grandfather's funeral.  Guess she didn't want to be off t.v. for too long...

• Love 4
11 hours ago, thejuicer said:

I think Bella’s  is hilarious. Krystal takes herself so seriously. Arie will be in trouble if she doesn’t get the final rose. I feel bad for Manuel. She came back for nothing.

Krystal is annoying but an obvious producer plant.

Bekah is annoying and has no clue how grating she is. She's 22 going on 44. Her high-and-mighty attitude will catch up with her when Krystal departs. In the absence of a common enemy, it will become apparent just how self-involved and pretentious she is. She'll attempt to create another Krystal out of thin air to distract the others from how unbearable she is. 

I think Bekah is the reason Arie let both teams come out for the after-party. Sean did that with Catherine and I believe Nick did it with Vanessa. If Arie is dumb enough to pick this fame-whoring twit as his F1, he deserves to be 38 and single. She wants a TV gig to snowflake all over everyone, not a husband.

Krystal of the Cheese-Grated Baby Voice is annoying, to be sure, but I was on her side at the beginning. Arie's flip-flop was not a good look. He didn't consult the other women or consider their feelings. And if that's not your thing (sure wouldn't be mine), you do have a right to call him out on it. She acted like a petulant child, but we all know that was producer prodding. I'd have tons of respect for her if she just packed her bags and left. If a man can't follow the rules of a simple game which he himself laid out, then you run the risk of having a conversation down the line of "Oh, flirting via text isn't cheating. I didn't break any vows." He says what he wants to suit himself in the moment. Maybe has the right to as the lead, but the women have every right to call him out on it.

Kendall is great. She is incredibly articulate, well-spoken, and respectful - everything Bekah proclaims to be but is not. She's someone you can pick out from the crowd - she doesn't seem overly made up with extensions on her lashes or hair, you can see her actual face because she hasn't caked on enough Mac to fill a department store, and she's unafraid to display her quirks and intelligence. She's too good for him.

I love him with Becca and that's the woman I'm rooting for him to end up with. They seem equally good-looking and milquetoast in their tastes, which could make for a good match.

As a practicing Catholic, I can tell Tia that attempting to date someone who has no faith will likely not end well. Live and let live is a fine mentality outside the confines of marriage. Kids will become an issue - she'll want them baptized, Confirmed, etc. and he'll think it's a big waste of time and money. Lack of understanding will turn to jabs, sarcasm, and eventual fights. At some point, you'll get tired of going to church alone. Keep on saying "eff" as many times as you want with your awesome PhD, but don't delude yourself into thinking Arie will magically turn into the guy who's going to stay up late on Christmas Eve to go to midnight Mass with you.

• Love 14

This is what Bekkah was wearing to the cocktail party- lingerie, a bustier to be exact. It's because she is so edgy that underwear as clothes is Kool. 

She also wore striped clown pants to bowling while all the other girls wore jeans (tight jeans) because she is just too Kool for Jeans.

Bekkoolah we get it, you are edgy and Kool and different.

beccabra.jpg

26 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Kendall is great. She is incredibly articulate, well-spoken, and respectful - everything Bekah proclaims to be but is not. She's someone you can pick out from the crowd - she doesn't seem overly made up with extensions on her lashes or hair, you can see her actual face because she hasn't caked on enough Mac to fill a department store, and she's unafraid to display her quirks and intelligence. She's too good for him.

I love him with Becca and that's the woman I'm rooting for him to end up with. They seem equally good-looking and milquetoast in their tastes, which could make for a good match.

I totally agree what you are saying about Kendall. She is way way too good for him. I would like to see her as Bachelorette, pick a bunch of quirky poindexter guys for her to choose from. 

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

We were dying watching him do a reenactment.  I tweeted to ask if he was a big fan of TBL and he retweeted my tweet.  Not many got it.

I got it (one of my favorite movies) but his tongue is so gross because its in so many mouths. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

I got it (one of my favorite movies) but his tongue is so gross because its in so many mouths. 

Yeah, who knows what kind of diseases he gave that poor, innocent bowling ball.

• Love 22

Other than probably some F1/F2 dates, that snippet of conversation with Tia (religion and her wrong-type dating)  was one of the deepest/realest I recall ever seeing on the show (excluding the faux-deep ones where someone is explaining a past trauma).  And I agree that she looked very pretty on that date.

I don't understand the anger at Arie for changing the "rules".  It's not like he actually changed the rules, and made strikes/spares count more for one team than the other.  He simply decided to let the losing team join the winning team at the after-party.  As was pointed out above, this has been done before. Sure, I could see it being disappointing, but something to be "hurt" about?   And to conclude that it makes Ari a "liar"?  Just wow.  Put on your big-girl thong and suck it up, buttercup!   

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

I don't understand the anger at Arie for changing the "rules".  It's not like he actually changed the rules, and made strikes/spares count more for one team than the other.  He simply decided to let the losing team join the winning team at the after-party.  As was pointed out above, this has been done before. Sure, I could see it being disappointing, but something to be "hurt" about?   And to conclude that it makes Ari a "liar"?  Just wow. 

Yeah, it's been done for several seasons now. It should not be a shock to these idiots. Nor should it have made a damned bit of difference to Krystal, who has never shied away from grabbing him whenever she wants. Really, any one of the other women and I could get their disappointment. This was their chance to have time with him. But Krystal has probably had the most time with him out of all of them so WTF was she bitching about? She is obviously a producer plant, and obviously thinks she's some great villain. But she doesn't understand that a great villain has some kind of goal or motive. She just tries to be the antagonist in any situation.

For people who wonder what the season would be without her, Chelsea would have stepped up to the plate as the villain. They were putting her out there at first and I think she would have been a more entertaining villain because at least she's got a sense of humor and some snark. Krystal is just a petulant child. She really is Corinne 2.0.

My favorite part of the episode was when Bekah tried to get Moron to realize that she was being a hypocrite for saying Arie was a liar for changing his mind when she just did the same exact thing. She didn't use the word hypocrite because Krystal never would have been able to wrap her vacant little head around such a large word, but that's what she was getting at.

Edited by Mabinogia
I hate Krystal with the passion of 10,000 suns
  • Love 4

If Bekah had been on the winning team of bowling, I think Arie would not have asked the "losing" team to the date later.  The whole point was the competition, but when he saw Bekah going away and the prospect of spending the evening without her, he decided to invite them.  I think Crystal was right to be annoyed and should've voiced that to Arie at the alley.  It's no fun to win, only to have the rug pulled out and told the winning didn't matter.  What Crystal did afterwards though, was just crazy.

I think Arie is flattered that a 22 year old would be interested in him, but, it really just appears that Bekah wants to win.  I've yet to see any feelings from her towards him, other than wanting to get a rose, despite all the making out.

Its difficult to tell if he likes any of the women this point beyond Bekah.  He must like Crystal a bit, but she does look like his mom, so who knows.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Kendall is great. She is incredibly articulate, well-spoken, and respectful - everything Bekah proclaims to be but is not. She's someone you can pick out from the crowd - she doesn't seem overly made up with extensions on her lashes or hair, you can see her actual face because she hasn't caked on enough Mac to fill a department store, and she's unafraid to display her quirks and intelligence. ...

I loved Kendall last night and could totally see her as the Bachelorette—she can carry on a quick fun conversation and is not full of herself. I also would love Tia—she is very likeable and smart, and Show would have fun casting the dukes of hazard as her bachelors. And Seinne imo would be fabulous. 

• Love 6

I don't see that he's into Bekah. She keeps trying to put it into his mind that she doesn't "need" him or that she plays hard to get, but really, she's degrading herself just as much as the rest of them and Arie is just playing the game with her. I don't see chemistry with him and any of the girls to be honest. Whenever they show his face, all I see is "can this month be over so I can get my interviews already?" 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, MakeMeLaugh said:

I loved Kendall last night and could totally see her as the Bachelorette—she can carry on a quick fun conversation and is not full of herself. I also would love Tia—she is very likeable and smart, and Show would have fun casting the dukes of hazard as her bachelors. And Seinne imo would be fabulous. 

This is always our hope, and then the producers do what they did to Rachel - fake hair, ridiculous makeup, over-the-top-outfits, and general stripping of any actual personality so they can fit the mold of "show lead."
I don't believe TPTB would ever give us a fun season of taxidermists and cowboys. They're married to the same type of cast, over and over again. 

Sienne is too good for any part of this franchise - I'm still struggling to figure out how she found her way on this show in the first place. Perhaps she's doing a deep undercover investigate report, a la UnREAL? 

• Love 4

I couldn't stand Rachel as the bachelorette. I thought she was very full of herself, fake and to be honest, not very pretty ( not that that's not a reason not to like her.. just throwing that in).

The problem is is that very few bachelors/ettes come out of a season as likable because they have to pretend to like at least 29 of the suitors when they know there's no chance in hell of them picking those 29, but it'll be fun to kiss them ALL anyway. They then come off as phony and not in it for the right reasons. Bachelor in paradise is much better. There's tons of producer manipulations also, but at least the same 5 quotes are not said season after season (ex- I'm so scared to tell him that i'm falling in love with him- after one date). The bachelor just comes off way too polished for me. I like the fun  of BIP where people like who they like and act how they act without there being a lead pretending to be interested. In BIP, if the person isn't interested, they say it.

• Love 4

Krystal is seriously mentally ill. Not even being snarky. Girl is troubled with a capital T. She can’t be that good of an actress, girl needs some professional help.

Ugh the kissing, all the gross chain kissing. Crest mouthwash missed a golden opportunity to sponsor this season and give all the contestants free product. 

• Love 2