Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Best Mates

• Start Topic

Sure Sheana, the only time you're a bitch is when you're PMS-ing.  In the first episode when she was meeting Tina for a drink, she said "It's like we're on our period 24/7, working at SUR." and back then, I still had sympathy for her because I thought Stassi, Katie and Kristen were still ganging up on her, but now she's just as bad as the biggest annoying bitch at SUR.  Her ultimate goal is to marry a multi-millionaire studio executive whose money she'll have access to, and will also put her in big projects to make her a 'star'.  She doesn't realise that she's too old to be that person anymore.  I bet she's crazy jealous of Meghan Markle for landing Prince Harry.  It actually would have been good for us too, because she'll no longer be able to make any public statements and we'll never have to hear her god awful voice ever again.

Lisa saying that Peter is the kindest, sweetest employee she's had at SUR isn't actually a compliment.  But I'm sure that Peter is a responsible and nice guy.  If Stassi doesn't have hard feelings for him, he must be a pretty chill, mellow person.  The people who are more in the background like Peter, Tina, Jen and Jeremy are the likeable ones.  I'm sure Lisa has offered Jen and Jeremy to be the main cast members, since they're the ones who seem to still be a couple, but they have refused.  Between them and Katie and Schwartz - who are the only two couples remaining from season 1 - who do we like better?  J and J.  

Schwartz, you've finally stood up to someone talking shit about your wife.  But it's just Sheana.  I'll believe that you've grown, when you tell Jax to f o.  Until then, you're still a pussy.  

Britney's mother is so effing dumb and gullible.  Jax telling you that he thinks he's a terrible person isn't him feeling bad or remorseful for the shit he's done in his life, it's just to get your sympathy.  Bam!  It worked! That's not you being a good Christian.  God doesn't want you to be stupid! How are you not concerned for your daughter's health and well-being?  He's a diseased sociopath.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

Sure Sheana, the only time you're a bitch is when you're PMS-ing.  In the first episode when she was meeting Tina for a drink, she said "It's like we're on our period 24/7, working at SUR." and back then, I still had sympathy for her because I thought Stassi, Katie and Kristen were still ganging up on her, but now she's just as bad as the biggest annoying bitch at SUR.  Her ultimate goal is to marry a multi-millionaire studio executive whose money she'll have access to, and will also put her in big projects to make her a 'star'.  She doesn't realise that she's too old to be that person anymore.  I bet she's crazy jealous of Meghan Markle for landing Prince Harry.  It actually would have been good for us too, because she'll no longer be able to make any public statements and we'll never have to hear her god awful voice ever again.

Britney's mother is so effing dumb and gullible.  Jax telling you that he thinks he's a terrible person isn't him feeling bad or remorseful for the shit he's done in his life, it's just to get your sympathy.  Bam!  It worked! That's not you being a good Christian.  God doesn't want you to be stupid! How are you not concerned for your daughter's health and well-being?  He's a diseased sociopath.

Scheana needs to just marry an octeganarian like Mr. Girardi and become the next Erika Jayne!

After Jax & Brittany's spin-off, I swear to God if she were *my* daughter I'd kidnap her & stick her in that immersion therapy or whatever that they do to cult members to rid her life of that douche bag forever!  (but then she wouldn't be famous, so WTF do I know???)

• Love 9

I just loved at the dinner when Jax is complaining about how Brittany sleeps all day and does nothing, her mom is all "what do you do all day" and then Jax just deflect "we're getting to specifics."  I would hope a sane mother would shut that down right then and there - even if you're correct, it's never a good look to complain to your SO's parents about your SO.  They're usually going to pick their child over you...

• Love 11
On 1/30/2018 at 9:59 AM, blondmommy said:

never trust a man who wears a scoop neck.

This is the most beautiful, vicious burn. At first I was "?" about it, then pictured it and wondered why I had never thought of that before. Kudos! 

Scheana is exhausting and hateable

• Love 5
7 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

I'm sure Lisa has offered Jen and Jeremy to be the main cast members, since they're the ones who seem to still be a couple, but they have refused.  Between them and Katie and Schwartz - who are the only two couples remaining from season 1 - who do we like better?  J and J.  

Are you sure Jeremy and Jen are still together?  Her instagram doesn't seem like they are.  

Feminist Icon Lala.  She uplifts everyone.  Unless you come for her.  Then bitch just needa get laid but from behind so the face doesn't detract.

ETA:  Damn it!  I knew I should have screen capped that tweet because shithead Lala was going to delete it.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 3

I wish I had a magical remote that could just photoshop Schena out of her every season. She's really using this season to make herself a victim despite the limited interaction she has with the 'big bad Katie'. Scheana's reaction to the rumour about her boyfriend and how it's affected her relationship is all I need to see to know that she's a very insecure and needy person and while there are times when people do her wrong, her tendency to make herself her victim and never take accountability for her own decisions makes her just as bad as the 'bullies'. If the challenges in your life doesn't inspire some self-awareness, then you're just wasting away good opportunities for life lessons. Scheana you ain't no spring chicken, you shouldn't be wasting those opportunities because you'll otherwise forever be a needy, insecure fuck up. 

• Love 6

I just want to knock Brittany's mom and sisters heads together.  They sat there and listened to Jax basically call Brittany fat and that she sleeps all day.  He was dissing her.  I would have spit in his face and left. Fuck them. Money grubbers.

Also, doesn't she work at a bar/restaurant?  She probably doesn't go to bed until 2 or 3 in the morning.  She is young and has no kids.  I want to tell her SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

• Love 16

At dinner with Jax Mama brushed her hair back quickly  so Jax could see her cleavage ! 

Jax should counsel James on how to navigate the bisexual metrosexual waters. He is a seasoned sailor in that area. 

Brittnay’s dogs are so damned cute- sitting there next to her waiting for the drama to unfold. 

Peter is very good looking, but dumb as rocks. 

Lala as the face of “New Age Feminism” is hysterical! Never change, girl- so perfect for this show! 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

At dinner with Jax Mama brushed her hair back quickly  so Jax could see her cleavage ! 

Jax should counsel James on how to navigate the bisexual metrosexual waters. He is a seasoned sailor in that area. 

Brittnay’s dogs are so damned cute- sitting there next to her waiting for the drama to unfold. 

Peter is very good looking, but dumb as rocks. 

Lala as the face of “New Age Feminism” is hysterical! Never change, girl- so perfect for this show! 

God I love Lala. I know she’s objectively a bad person, but she is so entertaining. Her random Atlas Shrugged moment a few seasons ago was one of my favorite things that has even happened on Bravo. Can’t wait to find out what she’s reading during this, her year of feminism. The Awakening? Tess of the D’urbervillls? 

• Love 8
On 1/30/2018 at 5:58 PM, dosodog said:

I'm looking forward to the repeat....

But in the meantime. I got a little overly excited about Schwartz bringing out his balls last night.  What did Kristen do that made Schaena start screaming at her?

Can't remember for the life of me, but I remember Schaena just losing it on Kristen.

Why? 

Wait - Schwartz has BALLS?!?

Are they quietly rattling around at the bottom of one of Katie's old purses, like those purse boogers we all know but would never admit to?

• Love 2
15 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Feminist Icon Lala.  She uplifts everyone.  Unless you come for her.  Then bitch just needa get laid but from behind so the face doesn't detract.

ETA:  Damn it!  I knew I should have screen capped that tweet because shithead Lala was going to delete it.

What!  Who needs to get laid?  Lala?

She posted a link to someone else's Twitter profile and said something along the lines of

"I'd like you all to meet _________.  She's talking shit about Lala.  Which you all know means BITCH NEEDA GET LAID.  I know she looking rough but if you get it from behind it won't be that bad.  Lala likes to uplift everyone but you come for me I'll drag you."  

It's paraphrased but fairly accurate.  I knew I should have screencapped it because she was going to delete it since she seems to have a habit of it, but I felt too lazy to do it and also knew I'd forget to delete it and being going through files a year from now and wondering why the hell I had it.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, hilaryvm said:

I just loved at the dinner when Jax is complaining about how Brittany sleeps all day and does nothing, her mom is all "what do you do all day" and then Jax just deflect "we're getting to specifics."  I would hope a sane mother would shut that down right then and there - even if you're correct, it's never a good look to complain to your SO's parents about your SO.  They're usually going to pick their child over you...

Oooooh, that rubbed me wrong too! I just don't know what Jax is talking about. We see Brittany work. She clearly isn't super lazy. Maybe she sleeps LATE, because of late shifts at Sur. I can't see what he has to complain about. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Oooooh, that rubbed me wrong too! I just don't know what Jax is talking about. We see Brittany work. She clearly isn't super lazy. Maybe she sleeps LATE, because of late shifts at Sur. I can't see what he has to complain about. 

I’ve always been confused about that too. She started working at SUR almost immediately, but Jax has always treated her like a kept woman. I remember this from last season when he would say that since he’s paying for everything she should always be trying to do things around the house. Was he paying for everything and if so, why? She started working immediately. Why weren’t they splitting the bills? And what is it Jax wants her to be doing? Does he think they should be trying harder for their own show? There’s something about they way Jax talks about it that I think there is a real issue there. Probably ridiculous and unjustified, but an actual issue.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I’ve always been confused about that too. She started working at SUR almost immediately, but Jax has always treated her like a kept woman. I remember this from last season when he would say that since he’s paying for everything she should always be trying to do things around the house. Was he paying for everything and if so, why? She started working immediately. Why weren’t they splitting the bills? And what is it Jax wants her to be doing? Does he think they should be trying harder for their own show? There’s something about they way Jax talks about it that I think there is a real issue there. Probably ridiculous and unjustified, but an actual issue.

I think its the unsaid part where he makes more money than her for being on the show.

• Love 13

Okay, I just have to say something superficial about the narcissistic Sheana. Thank you god for Swartz’s commenting about her nails!  They have disturbed me since before last years reinion.  For someone who is all about themselves on Instagram, etc., you would think she would know one of the golden rules of beauty.  Per Marilyn Monroe, (one of many I’ve read) you never want anything like a manicure to distract someone’s attention from your face.  When I see Seanna, I start to be so distracted by her gold talons, I don’t even pay respect to what she’s saying.  I felt the same about Khmer Kardsashian, Sheaena’s mentor.

Edited by Emmeline
Correction
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

WIth Jax and Brittany it is the eating.  It is difficult to watch someone you care for pack away the food and put pounds on.  It kind of made me cringe listening to Brittany order Jax around to get her family food.  I don't think Brittany works all that much.  All these chuckleheads get pretty spoiled with the reality TV money.   Jax is still slime but Brittany needs to get a handle on her intake of food.  SUR closes at 10 or 11pm, depending on the day.  So sleeping in until 1 pm seems like a little bit of a stretch.  I still can't get over Brittany's mom being so easily swayed by Jax.  Clearly the woman is all about Brittany keeping her reality TV job.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

WIth Jax and Brittany it is the eating.  It is difficult to watch someone you care for pack away the food and put pounds on.  It kind of made me cringe listening to Brittany order Jax around to get her family food.  I don't think Brittany works all that much.  All these chuckleheads get pretty spoiled with the reality TV money.   Jax is still slime but Brittany needs to get a handle on her intake of food.  SUR closes at 10 or 11pm, depending on the day.  So sleeping in until 1 pm seems like a little bit of a stretch.  I still can't get over Brittany's mom being so easily swayed by Jax.  Clearly the woman is all about Brittany keeping her reality TV job.

The only weight Brittany needs to lose is Jax and his steroidal jaw.  She is SO not overweight!!!

• Love 14
8 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

The only weight Brittany needs to lose is Jax and his steroidal jaw.  She is SO not overweight!!!

I haven’t really noticed a difference in Brittany’s  weight either. She looks pretty much the same, except for the boobs which I think are too big for her frame and can make her look a little heavier in some outfits.

• Love 6

i like the navy blue romper-thing that brittany's mom wore, i think before they went to airport.  she looked good in it. 

this episode was probably the highlight of her entire life, she isn't going to let brittany walk away from this....her advice is obviously to hang on as long as possible.  this family is getting a lot of publicity entirely on the fact that her daughter is dating this idiot. they got an entire series filmed at their farm... they are probably some kind of kentucky royalty at this point.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I agree. She does appear heavier than when she first came to LA, but that doesn't mean she's HEAVY. Jax looks a lot different from his first season too. I'd rather see a girl who puts on some "relationship weight" (I've done it) than a dude who has multiple nose surgeries and is using some sort of supplements (maybe testosterone). 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. She does appear heavier than when she first came to LA, but that doesn't mean she's HEAVY. Jax looks a lot different from his first season too. I'd rather see a girl who puts on some "relationship weight" (I've done it) than a dude who has multiple nose surgeries and is using some sort of supplements (maybe testosterone). 

Ok, I'm gonna go into unsaintly Mom territory and surmise Kentucky Fried Frosted Lips wants to ride the diseased Jax peen.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Ok, I'm gonna go into unsaintly Mom territory and surmise Kentucky Fried Frosted Lips wants to ride the diseased Jax peen.

That’s been my theory since the start as well. I otherwise don’t think anyone seriously concerned about her daughter being a good Christian woman would push said daughter towards JAX of all people. 

• Love 1

I think Brittany's really attractive, both when she's thin and when she's thicker. I know she has her certain issues when it comes to Jax/fame, but the whole group seems to adore her and as far as her looks and being nice to be around she's a cutie-pie. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Apricotte said:

I think Brittany's really attractive, both when she's thin and when she's thicker. I know she has her certain issues when it comes to Jax/fame, but the whole group seems to adore her and as far as her looks and being nice to be around she's a cutie-pie. 

I agree that she’s really a cute girl. Great smile too. She smiles with her whole body. And she does have a frame where it seems like when she does gain weight it naturally distributes pretty evenly, which probably does make it less obvious. Although I still say it’s primarily the boobs making her look heavier.

Either way, Jax trying to use that as an excuse to cheat! The fact that her mom and sister didn’t stand up and leave the table at that moment clues me into some of Brittany’s issues. If someone was trying to play that bullshit about my sister? That would be that last thing I ever gave him the opportunity to say to me.

• Love 10
On 2/2/2018 at 8:15 AM, FozzyBear said:

I haven’t really noticed a difference in Brittany’s  weight either. She looks pretty much the same, except for the boobs which I think are too big for her frame and can make her look a little heavier in some outfits.

I think that is Brittany’s biggest problem.  She got her bigger boobs but still wants to dress like she used to and with the bigger boobs it ends up making her look heavier.  She just needs to learn how to dress herself and stop with the prom hair.

• Love 3

Lala is like Women's Studies Barbie this season.

I can't believeJax went there again at dinner with the I-cheat-and-treat-Brittany-like-crap because she's chunky 'n lazy thing.   Just like he did in Kentucky but he neglected to use his magic phrase "lost her spark".   It is hilarious that there is basically nothing he can say or do that will dislodge Brittany and her clan.  He s practically begging her to dump him.    

Next episode looks legendary-- "Call Me Jason" -- bwahahahha

• Love 5
On 2/2/2018 at 3:22 PM, walnutqueen said:

I fucking love you. You have a way with words that I envy. 

• Love 5
On 1/29/2018 at 9:11 PM, Fiero425 said:

I wouldn't doubt in a drunken stupor James allowed Logan to service him, but unfortunately as much as someone says they can stay detach, "they're lying to themselves" more than likely! Logan probably got too attached! I just don't understand all the people in the group so vested in making James out to be Bi when more than likely he isn't? Being permissive a couple times doesn't make a straight person Bi! ;-)

It's even worse than that because I went back and watched earlier James and Logan scenes. James explains that they met when James was still (dating Kristen) DJing at Pump before LVP fired him. James describes their relationship as being best friends, but kind of highlights that Logan buys him drinks and drives him around LA. Logan is apparently a photographer so I wouldn't be shocked to find out that he's the one taking most of James' regular and Instagram photographs. I imagine as a reward, James lets Logan blow him every once in awhile.

• Love 5
On 2/4/2018 at 12:46 AM, Rubyslippahz said:

Lala is like Women's Studies Barbie this season.

I can't believeJax went there again at dinner with the I-cheat-and-treat-Brittany-like-crap because she's chunky 'n lazy thing.   Just like he did in Kentucky but he neglected to use his magic phrase "lost her spark".   It is hilarious that there is basically nothing he can say or do that will dislodge Brittany and her clan.  He s practically begging her to dump him.    

Next episode looks legendary-- "Call Me Jason" -- bwahahahha

The “call me Jason” line is probably about making his prey feel special so he can get into those yoga pants.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's even worse than that because I went back and watched earlier James and Logan scenes. James explains that they met when James was still (dating Kristen) DJing at Pump before LVP fired him. James describes their relationship as being best friends, but kind of highlights that Logan buys him drinks and drives him around LA. Logan is apparently a photographer so I wouldn't be shocked to find out that he's the one taking most of James' regular and Instagram photographs. I imagine as a reward, James lets Logan blow him every once in awhile.

My experience dealing with kids in their 20's; you can't classify them! They just jump in a pile not really caring about the sex of the person, SO I CAN DEFINITELY believe it! ;-)

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

My experience dealing with kids in their 20's; you can't classify them! They just jump in a pile not really caring about the sex of the person, SO I CAN DEFINITELY believe it! ;-)

I was so irritated by Kristen making a grand pronouncement about James banging Logan because it's not like we've seen James going at it with chimneys and old Starbucks cups just because he used to sleep with Kristen. James is fundamentally opportunistic and a parasite. If someone is able to meet his fiscal, emotional, and sexual needs, he'll give them the time of day. Both Kristen and James admit that she did everything for him when they dated. I wouldn't be shocked if Logan was doing for James in a similar fashion. James treated Kristen like shit too. That doesn't mean he's straight or not straight. He's a James-sexual. He's fundamentally concerned with making sure that James Kennedy experiences pleasure with the least amount of reciprocity required of him.

• Love 13
On 2/2/2018 at 12:28 PM, ghoulina said:

Jax face reminds me of the squirrels at the campground I go to....big, chubby cheeks. But the squirrels look so cute like that. Jax....not so much. I was LMAO watching the episode of him showing his workout video to everyone. He looks like a total douchebag! 

• Love 3

LaLa is such a poser. 

Kristen flying Brittany's mother and sister into town was amusing, if only for seeing the panicked expression on his face. Naturally, being fame whores, there was no suspense about him trying to sweet talk them into approving their relationship continuing.  I found it a little sickening to see Brittany bossing Jax around for the implied promise of forgiveness.  Whatever. Oh! About 28 minutes in, at the end of the scene in Jax's apartment, when everyone is discussing DJ Muppet Baby's boyfriend, you can clearly hear a director yelling "Cut! That's a wrap!". ?

3 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

LaLa is such a poser. 

Kristen flying Brittany's mother and sister into town was amusing, if only for seeing the panicked expression on his face. Naturally, being fame whores, there was no suspense about him trying to sweet talk them into approving their relationship continuing.  I found it a little sickening to see Brittany bossing Jax around for the implied promise of forgiveness.  Whatever. Oh! About 28 minutes in, at the end of the scene in Jax's apartment, when everyone is discussing DJ Muppet Baby's boyfriend, you can clearly hear a director yelling "Cut! That's a wrap!". ?

Who isn't on this show? Stassi's nothing special, but her attitude makes her out to be the reincarnation of "Lady Di!" Kristen thinks she's "all that" and a bag of chips! I'd put her in the bottom! I guess if you're skinny, that's enough to be HOT in SoCal  if in your 20's! I've just never been impressed; often her own manipulative & hypocritical behavior making her more ugly! I could go on, but it would only show my contempt for all the characters in this show! It's just more a habit than real desire to watch these frat brats and old man JAX trying to hang onto their pathetic loser youths! It's one thing to live the way they do, but then record and have the world see what useless human beings they have proved to be should be embarrassing! It just shows ALL OF THEM are posers thinking everyone would love to see it! ;-)

• Love 1