Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Best Mates

• Start Topic

Kristen tests Jax's patience when she flies out Brittany's mother for a visit; Lala schemes to repair Scheana and Katie's friendship; Lisa rewards Peter for years of loyal service; a salacious rumor about James and his best friend makes the rounds.

Scheana really does seem to be the only one trying to make Rob happen...

Oh, yay. Mom goes out with the kids. She totally wants to be on the show. Maybe she’ll try to date Peter.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Steph J said:

God I hate Scheana.

And I laughed when LVP described Peter as the sweetest person who works for her. He seems really nice, to be sure, but it's not like there's any competition for being the nicest person at SUR.

He’s probably the smartest too....

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

It's been about 20 years since high school (ok, maybe 30) but after watching the past few weeks of this show I must apologize to all my friends for wearing my jean jacket off my shoulder(s).  Really not as cool a look as I thought it was. Haha

Oh geez, I know I rocked it too but I spent that whole scene wishing I could reach through the screen and rip it off her shoulders. How annoying! I thought she was gonna drag the sleeve right through her salad.

22 minutes ago, Steph J said:

And I laughed when LVP described Peter as the sweetest person who works for her. He seems really nice, to be sure, but it's not like there's any competition for being the nicest person at SUR.

It's always a pleasure to see Peter pop up. I could do without Stassi's constant reminders that they used to date. 

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Steph J said:

God I hate Scheana.

Peter excels because we get him in small doses.  :)  He does seem really sweet.  And he's the only ex boyfriend, Stassi doesn't want to kill.  That says something. 

I enjoyed Scwartz telling off Schaena for me.  I did.  And I think Lala just made it all worse.  Katie seems to have dropped it.  Schaena needs the attention.  She also seems really angry.  Over the top angry.  Maybe.  Dare I say....in a rage?  Meanwhile Katie is all, where's an edible?

Ariana doesn't understand the definition of genuine.  

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Jax really played Momma.

Her being from Kentucky; she just won't ever meet someone as much a sociopath as Jax! The man will look a person right in the eye and deny something that's on tape with witnesses! ;-)

25 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I'm sure Ariana would have something to say about that.

How smart can she be thinking she's going to get away with withholding physical contact with Tom indefinitely just because she's insecure about her "kitty?" That's insane; esp. since they're both so young! ;-)

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Her being from Kentucky; she just won't ever meet someone as much a sociopath as Jax! The man will look a person right in the eye and deny something that's on tape with witnesses! ;-)

Really - Jax is a sociopath and neither Brittany nor her mother have any idea what they’re dealing with. Scary.

• Love 13
Just now, Wicked said:

Is this the world we live in, I felt sorry for James Kennedy???

I wouldn't doubt in a drunken stupor James allowed Logan to service him, but unfortunately as much as someone says they can stay detach, "they're lying to themselves" more than likely! Logan probably got too attached! I just don't understand all the people in the group so vested in making James out to be Bi when more than likely he isn't? Being permissive a couple times doesn't make a straight person Bi! ;-)

2 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Except I think that “sunk cost fallacy” could just as easily been applied to Schwartz and Katie’s relationship as it could to Jax and Brittany’s.

I'm not ready to believe Katie's turned over a whole new leaf! That kind of b!tchiness doesn't disappear overnight! She's playing the game and I agree Sheana needed to be careful with Lala becoming best buds with her! That's what manipulative people do! ;-)

• Love 5

“Who knew that making out with my best friend and having him fall in love with me while I have a partner would cause him to turn on me? I feel SO betrayed.” *sniffle*

I mean, seriously? Lol

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Silo said:

“Who knew that making out with my best friend and having him fall in love with me while I have a partner would cause him to turn on me? I feel SO betrayed.” *sniffle*

I mean, seriously? Lol

Plus - “I let him give James Kennedy a blowjob and this is the thanks I get?!”

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I feel like I missed part of the show.

I was just speaking for James, who talks about himself using both names.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ticklemepink said:

GO AWAY SCHEANA. 

Her dumb "upspeak" gets on my last nerve! She's a little too old to be talking like a "valley girl!" Same with the other airhead of the show, Stassi! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3

Love me some Peter.

Still loving my LaLa. Scheana could leave, and although Jax is a real  SOB, I don't know why he'd run around for your family, you , yes Brit, your mum and sister, not so much!

Tom S yelling at Schena , find the balls to stand up to your wife, such bullshit you and Katie.

• Love 2

Scheana, besides being exhausting to listen to, also looks horrible. Peter looks like he has found the fountain of youth.

Jax is an idiot, serial cheater and possibly a sociopath, but I just can’t quit him. 

Schwartz’s “77%” comment made me LOL. James, it’s okay. Just live your truth. 

Kristen still looks perpetually unclean. 

• Love 9

This show would be so much better if Jax and Britney broke up. They are such an odd couple and I still find it hard to believe that the whole thing isn't just a ruse for the show.

For the first time Katie and Schwartz aren't constantly fighting, the others are in relatively uncomplicated relationships* and it would be nice if there wasn't a Jax/Britney tantrum in every episode. Also, I never need to see Mama Cartwright ever again.

*Except for Stassi. I still hate Patrick and his need to solo journey through Amsterdam. He's the worst and he did himself no favors by agreeing to appear on the show. Hopefully he does not stick around too long. I never thought I'd say this but Stassi deserves better.

• Love 9

Yeah.. Patrick is not what I thought he was. From what I heard on the show and on her podcasts and social media, and the man bun doesn’t bother me(I don’t find it attractive but to each their own) but now that’s been on screen and how he acts.. not what I expected. At all.

• Love 3

I don't doubt Scheana is right that Katie is trying fix her reputation this season after last year's backlash, but at least she's trying to alter her behavior, which is more than I can say for Scheana. I sort of had a soft spot for her in the earlier seasons, but after seeing how she treated Shay, I find her really hard to stomach. 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah.. Patrick is not what I thought he was. From what I heard on the show and on her podcasts and social media, and the man bun doesn’t bother me(I don’t find it attractive but to each their own) but now that’s been on screen and how he acts.. not what I expected. At all.

Ditto---still in shock about the Patrick reveal this season. Here I kept thinking he was some Patrick Bateman-type, a suit-wearing slick businessman with a head for statistics and no time for this petty bullshit. And he looked really handsome in old photos with Stassi. Then he shows up onscreen finally, douching it up like he's some man-bunned Californian yoga guru who reeks of stale pot and green juice. I know he must be a slight step up from the likes of Jax and Frank, but come ON---Stassi must be some sort of self-centered nightmare of a girlfriend if she truly thinks he's the best she can rate. Or maybe she's just dickmatized, I dunno.

Speaking of dickmatized, James must have gotten a few drunken handsies/blowies from his roomie for that creepy boy to have acted like that. Homeboy has been making those dreamy eyes at him while pawing and drooling all over Jamiepoo for this entire season so far! It's just sad that James is so narcissistic that he's played that dude for this long simply because he liked the sick adulation, no matter what gender.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Jax really played Momma.

Momma is as dumb as her daughters. Jax sits there and complains Brit sleeps till 1pm and does nothing but eat all day, then says "but I'm not complaining about her body or anything"  and somehow gets Momma to say she feels sorry for him and wants to give him another chance. After he totally dissed her own daughter! WTF?  

Lala is one mean nasty bitch when she's drunk. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, MinorL said:

I’m not sure I’m rooting for anyone on this show anymore. Maybe Lala, but that’s touch and go. 

yeah. There’s no one nice or fun. They all are annoying and awful and the worst is they all act like they aren’t. It’s a lot of pot calling the kettle black on this show.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

ready to believe Katie's turned over a whole new leaf! That kind of b!tchiness doesn't disappear overnight! She's playing the game and I agree Sheana needed to be careful with Lala becoming best buds with her! That's what manipulative people do

I think she has turned over a whole new leaf because I think she is using marijuana instead of tequila.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15

I've definitely warmed to Lala, but I do wish her brand of feminism didn't include the "trading your body for private jet rides is empowering" aspect. Her loyalty to James, who doesn't deserve it, is actually kind of sweet. 

Scheana is just a miserable person, in every sense. 

It sure didnt take much persuading for Mama Brittany to "forgive" Jax, did it? I'd accuse her of pimping out her daughter if it weren't all fakey-fake anyway.

• Love 8