Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Birthday Fever

• Start Topic

Kyle worries when she's late for a double date with Teddi and their husbands; Lisa Rinna hustles her way into two new acting gigs; Dorit shocks her husband with an extravagant 50th birthday party on a yacht; a wine glass creates conflict.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

You're such a fucking liar Dorit. Don't try to sell that you only bitched about the glass to the waiter, and didn't mention it to Teddi. Is she crazy? Is she high? And the way she was speaking to Kyle? Be careful, Dorit. Kyle has been nothing but nice and supportive of you. And much of the time, you didn't deserve it. 

• Love 23

I do like Kyle calling out Dorit for her hypocrisy. LVP is right there doing the EXACT SAME THING that Dorit is calling Kyle out for doing.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 20

Wasn't Teddi's bitch last week that Dorit took the conversation to her friends and she was forced to defend herself?  So why is it okay to for Teddi to talk to LVP and Dorit has to defend herself?  These ladies need a new way of communicating-consistency would be a start.  

On 1/24/2018 at 5:43 AM, gundysgirl said:

You're such a fucking liar Dorit. Don't try to sell that you only bitched about the glass to the waiter, and didn't mention it to Teddi. Is she crazy? Is she high? And the way she was speaking to Kyle? Be careful, Dorit. Kyle has been nothing but nice and supportive of you. And much of the time, you didn't deserve it. 

Dorit didn't ask Teddi to change the glass.  I like Kyle and LVP but I do not understand why they keep inserting herself in the Teddi/Dorit conversation.  If it is a peace making mission they are failing.  Maybe we will see what the conversation was between Teddi and the interlopers this epsiode.  I think Dorit was headed in the right direction as it seems she wanted to "own it" and straighten things out with Teddi.  I guess you can't complain to LVP and then claim you just let it go.  I do not understand these women, but my favorite line was Teddi, saying she came to PK's party to support Dorit.  It isn't a product launch.  I don;t think Teddi really wants to be around Dorit.  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BBHN said:

Cocaine abuser?

Yes - in EXCESS since Dorit does not believe in Mow da rah shown

real-housewives-dorit-viserys-gold-head-

Those crazy Kemsley Koke Eyes - she needs lots of alcohol to keep from jumping out of her own skin. Oh look, BHL magazine writer sighting

• Love 20
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yes - in EXCESS since Dorit does not believe in Mow da rah shown

real-housewives-dorit-viserys-gold-head-

Those crazy Kemsley Koke Eyes - she needs lots of alcohol to keep from jumping out of her own skin. Oh look, BHL magazine writer sighting

Looking at that gif, I can almost hear an old-school style nature documentary narration (with English accent, natch) ..."The Crazy-Eyed CokeHeadicus has spotted her prey..."

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, Christi said:

Omg...is it tuesday yet??

If I was on this cast, I would show up with a red solo cup on a chain around my neck, and drink EVERYTHING out of it. If its something hot? I would use a drink cozy. printed with my tax return (showing I dont owe thounds to the gov)..Check Mate Dorit,  you asshole

KungFuBunny would give you a straw for easier access to your beverage, but Dorit stole all of them.

• Love 23