Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation Without Spoilers

All along I thought Reese would die and Finch would live, maybe with the show ending as he makes contact with another troubled but highly skilled soul, but after that promo I don't know anymore.  Except I am positive that Fusco will survive.  I am both excited and anxious for this episode.  Is it 10 pm yet?

Too bad Zoe couldn't return for a final appearance.

• Love 1
(edited)

The countdown continues...won't be long now...listening to The Parting Glass by The High Kings right now...check it out on Spotify. It's appropriate for the final day of PoI.

Edited by DeepRunner
  • Love 1
(edited)

Deep Runner, The High Kings?!! No effin' way!!! I went to secondary school w Martin Furey. His younger sister Aine and I were in the same year. Yoi know that the High Kings are touring all around the States this year?

Edited by fastiller
  • Love 1

Reese died the way I expected him to.  It was interesting both Reese and Finch wanted to live up to what they believed their father’s expectations were for them.

I didn’t like Finch’s ending.

I wanted Fusco to get custody of Bear.

I’m glad Shaw killed that guy.

I wish the machine had been Nathan’s voice.  I did not like having Amy Acker talking through the entire episode.

I did not like Shaw having the last scene.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, fastiller said:

Deeo Runner, The High Kings?!! No effin' way!!! I went to secondary school w Martin Furey. His younger sister Aine and I were in the same year. Yoi know that the High Kings are touring all around the States this year?

Thanks and cool story, @Fastiller. Yeah, I was trying to find a song that summed-up saying goodbye, and that was the one that came to mind. I didn't know they were touring the US, but will check it out. 

Ugh! As mentioned in the live chat I was unable to watch this last night because the local CBS had some technical issues. (Their official position on their Facebook page was that Samaritan had struck their transmitter or .exe file. Ha!). Can't watch tonight because I have grad school class after work so Thursday night hopefully I'll have a chance.  

On 06/02/2016 at 3:13 AM, DeepRunner said:

I have wondered that over the last couple of days. That would make it somewhat of a "St. Elsewhere" kind of ending. If that's the case, make it at least believable, and not like a kid with a snow globe, or, worse, Roseanne at a typewriter...

Or the camera panning back from Sgt. Sipowicz sitting in his office...