Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Storming Out

• Start Topic

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:36 AM, RHJunkie said:

Am I crazy or haven't we seen Porsha drink wine since she started her vegan diet? I only hear her talk about vegan in reference to giving up meat but I feel like she would have also addressed traditionally non-vegan alcohol if she was in fact buying vegan wine as well. Does she realize that wine isn't automatically considered vegan? I had no idea that Kim is a vegetarian. There's something about her that I just had pegged as the biggest meat eater. Maybe she's mentioned it before but I've never cared enough about her to remember I guess. Also, I'm so astonished that Porsha is that surprised that Kandi would still be upset with her. Promoting rumours centred around the accusation of drugging and rape isn't a small thing that you just get over after a good night's sleep. 

Either we missed part of the conversation or the Nene/Eva limo ride conversation was totally contrived. Nene just mentions 'Will' and somehow Eva knew exactly who she was talking about....is there only one damn Will in all of Atlanta?

How is wine not vegan? I am calling b.s. on her claiming to be going vegan and I definitely laughed when she claimed that Kim said she's a vegan too. Was it this ep or the next one in which they cut to Kim saying she tried it once for like five minutes?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

How is wine not vegan? I am calling b.s. on her claiming to be going vegan and I definitely laughed when she claimed that Kim said she's a vegan too. Was it this ep or the next one in which they cut to Kim saying she tried it once for like five minutes?

Wine may not be vegan depending on what they use to clarify the wine with after it's done fermenting.

https://www.thekitchn.com/as-it-is-vegan-week-136676

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

That's what I first said when someone told me about vegan wine being a thing. According to my internet research, most wines aren't considered vegan because it may use animal byproducts (known as fining agents) to help with the filtration process and can include ingredients such as milk protein, gelatin, egg-white byproducts, etc. I just found out about this like a couple of weeks ago through a random conversation I had with someone. Not that this matters to me in particular as I'm not vegan but I'm curious how many people assume that something is vegan because it doesn't have the obvious signs of animal or animal byproducts in the ingredients list.

• Love 3