Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Storming Out

• Start Topic

Porsha organizes a trip to Houston to help Hurricane Harvey victims, but one of the ladies steals her thunder with a competing charity event. Meanwhile, Shereé struggles to get to the bottom of NeNe’s issues with her prison boo. Riley turns 15 and learns to drive, while Kandi tries to help her repair her relationship with her father. Tensions rise when Kenya has a tough time taking constructive criticism, setting off a storm of her own.

Even during disaster relief, it still has to be all about PORSHA and her feelings! OMG, this broad is just draining! I know 14 year old girls not as self-involved and that's saying a lot for today's generation of narcissists! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
Just now, TexasGal said:

What was with the big preview of the rest of the season at the beginning of tonight’s episode?  They knew how boring it’s been and they want us to keep watching?

They usually do a coming attractions preview part-way through the season if the show has more than 13 episodes.

Kenya must have some hold on Cynthia.  Don’t know why Cynthia continues to kiss her behind.

Oh Kenya, what a nasty, gutter mouth you have.  I don’t believe “Marc” exists at all.  Cynthia, see the real Kenya.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2

Porsha looks so good with this shorter hair and then we flash to her talking head where she looks straight up video ho.

I see that Kenya is one of those people that once they are in a relationship it is DEUCES to everyone around them.

Still cant believe that Sheree is spending her piggy bank savings on these phone calls.

I really can't stand Block and his deadbeat ass. I feel bad for Riley. 

This is definitely Porshas season, she is beating NeNe in WWHL polls, getting HWs to her side. Distancing herself from Phaedra after last year was the best thing she could've done.

Damn you Bravo! Why'd you have to remind us of Porshas I cant fly anything but 1st class "condition"

Kenya is being a bit to bitchy while trying to help people. I've always liked Kenya but she needs to check herself HARD tonight. 

9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Kenya must have some hold on Cynthia.  Don’t know why Cynthia continues to kiss her behind.

Cynthia's well aware, if she doesn't go to the mat to defend her, it's gonna be HELL to pay! Like when Cynthia almost forgot she existed when NENE came back into the picture, Kenya went off! She's trying to avoid that drama again! In this case, I don't blame her since all these b!tches do is try to read the woman when she isn't around! They all burn each other's butts behind each other's backs! It's like they don't know they're being taped and it's gonna get back! I think Kenya's on her way out anyway! This might be her way of "signing off!" She's very sensitive and touchy when she normally stays more restrained and calm until you poke her! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425

This is definitely Kenya's last season, she straight up acted like Kim circa Season 5.

Looks like they did some editing magic next week and are trying to insert Eva into the show earlier then she originally appears. I believe she didn't show up until they flew her into Barbados or wherever they go on the trip.

11 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

This is definitely Kenya's last season, she straight up acted like Kim circa Season 5.

Looks like they did some editing magic next week and are trying to insert Eva into the show earlier then she originally appears. I believe she didn't show up until they flew her into Barbados or wherever they go on the trip.

...and Cynthia's dating the same man as Eva? Is that her baby's father or is that another guy? ;-)

24 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Porsha looks so good with this shorter hair and then we flash to her talking head where she looks straight up video ho.

I see that Kenya is one of those people that once they are in a relationship it is DEUCES to everyone around them.

Still cant believe that Sheree is spending her piggy bank savings on these phone calls.

I really can't stand Block and his deadbeat ass. I feel bad for Riley. 

This is definitely Porshas season, she is beating NeNe in WWHL polls, getting HWs to her side. Distancing herself from Phaedra after last year was the best thing she could've done.

Damn you Bravo! Why'd you have to remind us of Porshas I cant fly anything but 1st class "condition"

Kenya is being a bit to bitchy while trying to help people. I've always liked Kenya but she needs to check herself HARD tonight. 

Kenya had no problems talking about the others husbands/SO through the years but thinks they should back off hers? And she thinks no one should dare call her out on her bad attitude just because she is married? She had no problems dishing it but she sure can't take when it comes back to bite her in her over blown fake behind. LOL

I suspect that Riley's tears/attitude was because her mother put her on the spot about her father ON CAMERA more than it was because Brock called/talked to her. Kandi needs to allow Riley to deal with this off camera but, sadly IMO,  Kandi will put it out there in order to make a few pennies off of it. Yes, I do think money is more important to Kandi than her daughters feelings are to her.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kenya had no problems talking about the others husbands/SO through the years but thinks they should back off hers? And she thinks no one should dare call her out on her bad attitude just because she is married? She had no problems dishing it but she sure can't take when it comes back to bite her in her over blown fake behind. LOL

I suspect that Riley's tears/attitude was because her mother put her on the spot about her father ON CAMERA more than it was because Brock called/talked to her. Kandi needs to allow Riley to deal with this off camera but, sadly IMO,  Kandi will put it out there in order to make a few pennies off of it. Yes, I do think money is more important to Kandi than her daughters feelings are to her.

"COIN" is very important to these broads! You couldn't pay me enough to deal with these evil women! I know it's a reality show, but only Cynthia tries to contain herself while the others are acting out like trash at times! ;-)

27 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Great minds think alike, because Kim would use Kroy to get out of doing things with the girls or as an excuse not to do things with the girls and Kenya is doing the same thing with Marc.

15 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

...and Cynthia's dating the same man as Eva? Is that her baby's father or is that another guy? ;-)

No, I think Eva just knows the tea on Will.  Eva was dating some other guy who had something to do with Atlanta.  

6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect that Riley's tears/attitude was because her mother put her on the spot about her father ON CAMERA more than it was because Brock called/talked to her.

I thought Riley was crying because Block was all extra excited for the new baby but barely excited for her.  I put the blame on this on Kandi, who was Block's side chick when she conceived Riley.  No, he can't be all lovey daddy with the baby he didn't create with his wife.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

"COIN" is very important to these broads! You couldn't pay me enough to deal with these evil women! I know it's a reality show, but only Cynthia tries to contain herself while the others are acting out like trash at times! ;-)

Nahhhhh, Cynthia does it as well, she is just quiet about it when she does it. She does as much smack talk behind the others back as the rest of them do. LOL

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhhhh, Cynthia does it as well, she is just quiet about it when she does it. She does as much smack talk behind the others back as the rest of them do. LOL

Oh I'm sure, but as I said, she restrains herself for the most part! You don't hear her going off on a profane rant like Kenya did in the bathroom! ;-)

Just now, drivethroo said:

Great minds think alike, because Kim would use Kroy to get out of doing things with the girls or as an excuse not to do things with the girls and Kenya is doing the same thing with Marc.

No, I think Eva just knows the tea on Will.  Eva was dating some other guy who had something to do with Atlanta.  

I thought Riley was crying because Block was all extra excited for the new baby but barely excited for her.  I put the blame on this on Kandi, who was Block's side chick when she conceived Riley.  No, he can't be all lovey daddy with the baby he didn't create with his wife.

With out a doubt, hearing how excited he was about his son's birth hurt her but again, that conversation with Riley should not have been on camera to begin with. Kandi needs to stop allowing her daughters private turmoil with her father on camera, no money is worth putting her pain on TV.

Oh I'm sure, but as I said, she restrains herself for the most part! You don't hear her going off on a profane rant like Kenya did in the bathroom! ;-)

No, Cynthia doesn't swear as much as the others do and she doesn't raise her voice as often but she doesn't hesitate talking smack about the others either. She still gets down in the mud with the rest. LOL

Yeah, Kenya went full I'se married, nah. This is why she stays losing and I'm right back to rolling my eyes at her.

No one was attacking her! And she can miss me with the "it's for Harvey victims," spiel. We know what the cause is for, what everyone is objecting to is your stank-ass attitude. If I were Shamea, I would've turned my ass back around, gone to Porsha's event, and made a donation to Habitat for Humanity. I don't do rudeness, especially not when I'm volunteering my time.

I get that Kenya's your friend, Cynthia, but it's okay to call friends out on their bullshit.

Has Block apologized to Riley for being a deadbeat POS? How dare he call about being at the hospital for the birth of his son, yet, seemingly was lost about how hurtful that would be to Riley. You show up for one kid (at least for now) but not the other/others? He's trash. 

Edited by Sheenieb
2 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Yeah, Kenya went full I'se married, nah. This is why she stays losing and I'm right to rolling my eyes at her.

No one was attacking her! And she can miss me with the "it's for Harvey victims," spiel. We know what the cause is for, what everyone is objecting to is your stank-ass attitude. If I were Shamea, I would've turned my ass back around, gone to Porsha's event, and made a donation to Habitat for Humanity. I don't do rudeness, especially not when I'm volunteering my time.

I get that she's your friend, Cynthia, but it's okay to call friends out on their bullshit.

Has Block apologized to Riley for being a deadbeat POS? How dare he call about being at the hospital for the birth of his son, yet, seemingly was lost about how hurtful that would be to Riley. You show up for one kid (at least for now) but not the other/others? He's trash. 

Well Cynthia did mix it up a little; calling out Shamea about how she felt about being talked to by Kenya! I don't understand why Kenya even showed up except to exit like Kim did seasons ago? She came in their PO'd and looked rather tired and "over this $#!t!" ;-)

22 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I don't understand why Kenya even showed up except to exit like Kim did seasons ago? She came in their PO'd and looked rather tired and "over this $#!t!" ;-)

She needs the coins?

Kenya, like Kim in Season 5, didn't want to film after she got married.  Both of them got married and got brand new because they wanted their life focus to be on their husbands and their new lives, which is fine.

What is not fine is agreeing to film, then having a stank attitude towards the rest of the cast because they'd rather be with their huzbins than filming with the cast.  Then, go be with your huzbins.  Nobody is forcing you to film.  Kenya could've been like Kim F. and just left after last season.

Sheree is too old to be taking collect calls from prison from anyone who is not her child.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, drivethroo said:

She needs the coins?

Kenya, like Kim in Season 5, didn't want to film after she got married.  Both of them got married and got brand new because they wanted their life focus to be on their husbands and their new lives, which is fine.

What is not fine is agreeing to film, then having a stank attitude towards the rest of the cast because they'd rather be with their huzbins than filming with the cast.  Then, go be with your huzbins.  Nobody is forcing you to film.  Kenya could've been like Kim F. and just left after last season.

I forgot all about Fields! I guess that proves she made no impression on the show; sorta like DeShawn in Season 1! I remember she sat on the couch at the reunion and I forgot she was sitting there! At least she has money being divorced from that basketball player! ;-)

Shamea:    Kudos!  For being able to put all the BS behind her and come out to support Porsha's event.

Kenya:    I agree with Shamea, although Kenya was in a zone she was very dismissive and said everyone at the table was stupid.  She wasn't even supposed to be going to Houston, then all of a sudden she has an event.

Cynthia:  Flat Leaver 

Kandi:  Should not allow her daughter's relationship with her deadbeat dad play out on tv.  I believe Riley was feeling some kind of way about Block being excited about the new baby and being put on the spot on camera.  She seems like the type of kid who keeps her feelings bottled up and it all came out at that moment.  Poor Boo Boo.

Also, Kandi WILL be paying for Riley's apartment/condo/house when she turns 18 and moves out, believe that. 

Sheree:  NeNe and Tyrone, do tell.

5 minutes ago, appledumpling said:

Shamea:    Kudos!  For being able to put all the BS behind her and come out to support Porsha's event.

Kenya:    I agree with Shamea, although Kenya was in a zone she was very dismissive and said everyone at the table was stupid.  She wasn't even supposed to be going to Houston, then all of a sudden she has an event.

Cynthia:  Flat Leaver 

Kandi:  Should not allow her daughter's relationship with her deadbeat dad play out on tv.  I believe Riley was feeling some kind of way about Block being excited about the new baby and being put on the spot on camera.  She seems like the type of kid who keeps her feelings bottled up and it all came out at that moment.  Poor Boo Boo.

Also, Kandi WILL be paying for Riley's apartment/condo/house when she turns 18 and moves out, believe that. 

Sheree:  NeNe and Tyrone, do tell.

Shamea needs to be close to somebody so she can make an appearance! It's a little self-serving! I'm sure Porsha told her ahead of time she needed that apology! It was just like Shamea fronting Porsha at the bridal shower/party when they had already discussed the wedding and that Porsha wasn't going! This show is more staged than most it seems! Nene was single for a while and she needed someone to snuggle up to! I'm glad it's coming out before the reunion! You know Andy will bring it up as the biggest instigator in TV! lol! ;-)

Can I just make a statement, an observation, and pronouncement? Over and over these women said they were supporting an event out of obligation or they were disappointed because the felt they'd supported xyz and etc. and the other person didn't come. 

In 2018, I'm not doing another damn thing for my friends because I feel obligated. And I am tired of being on other people's timeline. It's crazy to expect people to come to every shit fest you have because you went to something they had. When did this become a requisite for friendship? People, I, am tired. Am I alone on this?

Edited by announcergirl
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Can I just make a statement, an observation, and pronouncement? Over and over these women said they were supporting an event out of obligation or they were disappointed because the felt they'd supported xyz and etc. 

In 2018, I'm not doing another damn thing for my friends because I feel obligated. And I am tired of being on other people's timeline. It's crazy to expect people to come to every shit fest you have because you went to something they had. When did this become a requisite for friendship? People, I, am tired. Am I alone on this?

Nope! Cynthia overdoes it; always bringing up she'll support someone because they supported her! I don't want someone to do something just because of an obligation! It's just not worth it to me! I don't beg or go after someone to do something because "they owe me!" That's stupid! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
5 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Can I just make a statement, an observation, and pronouncement? Over and over these women said they were supporting an event out of obligation or they were disappointed because the felt they'd supported xyz and etc. 

I agree, folks shouldn't be "supportive" out of a sense of obligation to a friendship, the support should be for the cause.

BOTH Kenya and Porsha made their volunteer effort about themselves. Volunteers usually volunteer and no camera is there to catch how "noble" they think they are being.

Kenya was unnecessarily abrupt with Shamea. I think she really has no idea how rude she can be.

Kenya, like Kim doesn’t want to film because she’s married.  But guess what?  Now Kim wants that Atlanta check, especially since her hubby isn’t playing football anymore.  Kenya, take heed, you’ll be looking for that Atlanta money when your “husband” says adios.

9 minutes ago, nb360 said:

BOTH Kenya and Porsha made their volunteer effort about themselves. Volunteers usually volunteer and no camera is there to catch how "noble" they think they are being.

Kenya was unnecessarily abrupt with Shamea. I think she really has no idea how rude she can be.

Kenya was done! Watching that scene at the end reminded me of Lauren sticking her 2 cents into the conversation! She always has her sister's back; FINE, but she's nobody to be calling Kenya out! I would have said, "excuse you b!tch!" I probably would have read her just like Porsha tries to read Cynthia for sticking up for Kenya! Lauren's all up in Porsha's arse so she needs to STFU! ;-)

I didn't see Porsha making her volunteer effort about herself.  I think Cynthia implied she was going to help out at Porsha's event feeding the people but Cynthia blew Porsha off when Kenya came to town.  Porsha didn't cry or moan.  Porsha rallied on and fed the people.  That's why she sent Shamea to represent her at Kenya's event.

I think what we saw was Kenya being irritated at production making her be there in Texas instead of in New York with her huzzbin, and she took it out on Shamea.

29 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Can I just make a statement, an observation, and pronouncement? Over and over these women said they were supporting an event out of obligation or they were disappointed because the felt they'd supported xyz and etc. and the other person didn't come. 

My thing is, Cynthia told Porsha that she was going to her event on Saturday, but then flaked out on her when Kenya's boots showed up for the licking.

Cynthia's "Just be grateful, girl" was just nasty. I'm with Porsha, I've been over the Kandy Koated Klique for the longest. They never miss a chance for a dig and anytime their target does something wrong, they're all over it, but if they do something wrong, it's suddenly no big deal.

Also, re: Kenya pulling a "I'm a housewife now, deuces" a la Kim Z, my only thoughts are "BYE, ASHY!"

Edited by link417
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, link417 said:

My thing is, Cynthia told Porsha that she was going to her event on Saturday, but then flaked out on her when Kenya's boots showed up for the licking.

Cynthia's "Just be grateful, girl" was just nasty. I'm with Porsha, I've been over the Kandy Koated Klique for the longest. They never miss a chance for a dig and anytime their target does something wrong, they're all over it, but if they do something wrong, it's suddenly no big deal.

As Cynthia said, Porsha should be lucky anyone does anything with her after what happened last season! I so agree! I personally wouldn't give her the time of day! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
5 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

What on Earth does being a married woman have to do with doing your job? 

Cynthia disgusts me. I'm not a Kenya fan but I lmao when she rolled up the window on her bestie. Couldn't have happened to a nicer ass kisser.

Well Nene might be in need of someone besides Marlo to kiss her arse! ;-)

Kandi Coated Clique?? Bitch, you spread rumors accusing Kandi of wanting to drug and rape you!! C'mon now. 

Did anyone else see the Wendy Williams show with Ricky Smiley saying Porsha was nothing like she is on RHOA ?? 

Edited by Kairay
31 minutes ago, Kairay said:

Kandi Coated Clique?? Bitch, you spread rumors accusing Kandi of wanting to drug and rape you!! C'mon now. 

Did anyone else see the Wendy Williams show with Ricky Smiley saying Porsha was nothing like she is on RHOA ?? 

What does that mean; she's more of a b!tch? It's one thing to take the word of Phaedra like her dumb arse did, but she exacerbated the situation by signifying on Kandi all too often; "deuces to you b!tch" wasn't kind!;-)

5 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

What on Earth does being a married woman have to do with doing your job? 

Everything if you're on a show called "Real Housewives of _____________________."

Production has been trying every trick in the book to bait Kenya into bringing her husband on the show.  That's why they have Kim Z questioning his existence so hard.  Then they decided to cut her weekend with her husband in NYC short by making her film in TX.

Kenya is not pals with Shamea (didn't Kenya put her off the boat?) and is friends with Porsha so Kenya probably suspected a production set-up and that's why she was very dismissive of Shamea.

Kenya took her frustrations out with production on Shamea directly and the rest of the cast indirectly.  I think she thought she could continue to film on RHOA without having to bring her husband on the show.  She knows that to bring her husband on the show would be the kiss of death to her marriage, just like everyone else's marriage.

So tonight was the beginning of the end of Kenya Moore on this show.  I doubt she'll be back for Season 11.

I also doubt Kim Zolciak will be back for Season 11.  Eva Marcille will probably end up with Kenya's peach, not Kim Z.

21 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

On a very shallow note, I love the short bob Kandi had when she was driving with Riley.

I just saw it! I didn't see or hear Riley crying before! I can understand it; probably very frustrating having a dad who's that much of an asshole! My dad was a professional musician too! He wasn't just not in town; he was outside the state and a lot of the time outside the country! Stopping by for my BD was the least he could do I guess! I probably appreciated it as much as Riley does! That got me going! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425

Cynthia is so far up Kenya's ass...it is annoying!! What excuses will she give for Kenya at the reunion when they playback the bathroom scene??? Cynthia looked like a whipped puppy when her BFF Kenya dismissed her and rolled the window up in her face.  She is still the same weak follower she's always been. She told Porsha she would be at her event, soon as Kenya rolled up it was "Oh we'll see...blah blah" 

The only reason Shamea called Porsha was because she wanted some camera time. If Kandi would have went, Shamea would have been there with her giggling and shading Porsha.  I also find Shamea all of a sudden calling Kenya like they've always been cool a good example of how fake she is, and yeah I do get they did the PSA.  That doesn't change the fact that they have never been friends.  Shamea can see Porsha is on the outs with some of the key ladies,  she's already friends with Kandi, and was trying to be friendly to Kenya but Kenya blew her off.  At that point Shamea saw her chance to try and have a "moment" with Kenya, her thirst for a peach IMO is only surpassed by Miss Marlo Hampton. I agree Kenya was VERY rude, but I can't understand being pressed about it. She said what her issue was. She let Kenya know she felt dismissed in a polite manner...Good.  Kenya clearly didn't care and continued being rude and dismissive.  Kenya is who she is, NOT SAYING IT'S OK but at what point do you just let a bitch be a bitch and move on.

Kenya let her real feelings rip in that bathroom "I don't give a shit about none of those bitches...All those bitches are stupid etc..." I don't get why some of them give Kenya any energy...hell with her. 

Sheree and her Tyrone prison calls...YAWN

Kandi/Block/Riley....that should be handled off camera. Riley is not in a place to move forward with her Dad yet. He's been a deadbeat, absent Dad and she needs time to be comfortable with him and build trust. She's rightfully hurt and it doesn't need to be filmed!!!

1 minute ago, drivethroo said:

Everything if you're on a show called "Real Housewives of _____________________."

Production has been trying every trick in the book to bait Kenya into bringing her husband on the show.  That's why they have Kim Z questioning his existence so hard.  Then they decided to cut her weekend with her husband in NYC short by making her film in TX.

Kenya is not pals with Shamea (didn't Kenya put her off the boat?) and is friends with Porsha so Kenya probably suspected a production set-up and that's why she was very dismissive of Shamea.

Kenya took her frustrations out with production on Shamea directly and the rest of the cast indirectly.  I think she thought she could continue to film on RHOA without having to bring her husband on the show.  She knows that to bring her husband on the show would be the kiss of death to her marriage, just like everyone else's marriage.

So tonight was the beginning of the end of Kenya Moore on this show.  I doubt she'll be back for Season 11.

I also doubt Kim Zolciak will be back for Season 11.  Eva Marcille will probably end up with Kenya's peach, not Kim Z.

What I meant was I don't understand why her being married precludes her from having a conversation. There have been lot of on obnoxious "my huzzbin" moments on the show but this one was probably the most random LOL.

And so what if they set her up? Everybody gets set up because it makes for good tv. Is she suddenly above that now that she's married? After all the drama she's stirred up during her time on the show?

That said, I hope you're right. I will be happy to see her go and she can take that walking blowup doll with her.

• Love 1

I just saw it! I didn't see or hear Riley crying! I can understand it; probably very frustrating having a dad who's that much of an asshole! My dad was a professional musician too! He wasn't just not in town; he was outside the state and a lot of the time outside the country! Stopping by for my BD was the least he could do I guess! I probably appreciated it as much as Riley does! ;-(

That broke my heart. My bio dad was a professional drunk, lived in the same town as me for 16 years, and pulled the same absentee shit as Block. It sucked beyond the telling of it and gave me some lifelong abandonment issues. Really screws a person up when someone who is supposed to love you seemingly forgets you exist for months/years at a time. He even tried to pull the same shit when my half-siblings were born and expected me to play the doting older sister. I love my siblings and know that none of it is their fault, but there is some resentment there. I just couldn't understand why I wasn't good enough for him and they were.

I hope Riley knows that it isn't her fault. None of it. I also hope that Kandi and Block don't try to force any type of relationship. Riley needs to be the one who takes the wheel in that situation.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

That broke my heart. My bio dad was a professional drunk, lived in the same town as me for 16 years, and pulled the same absentee shit as Block. It sucked beyond the telling of it and gave me some lifelong abandonment issues. Really screws a person up when someone who is supposed to love you seemingly forgets you exist for months/years at a time. He even tried to pull the same shit when my half-siblings were born and expected me to play the doting older sister. I love my siblings and know that none of it is their fault, but there is some resentment there. I just couldn't understand why I wasn't good enough for him and they were.

I hope Riley knows that it isn't her fault. None of it. I also hope that Kandi and Block don't try to force any type of relationship. Riley needs to be the one who takes the wheel in that situation.

I definitely became a "cold fish," but there were other circumstances that contributed to it & makes me keep people at a distance! Poor thing! Never really cared for Riley, but that was heartbreaking! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425

I definitely became a "cold fish," there were other circumstances that contributed to it and makes me keep people at a distance! Poor thing! Never really cared for Riley, but that was heartbreaking! ;-(

I became a nervous wreck perfectionist doormat. For years I was convinced that I had to be perfect and not rock the boat or everyone I love would leave me. Still trying to shake it off completely.

• Love 1

Kenya’s not above being set up because she’s married. 

Whats going on is she knows how this show has destroyed almost everybody’s marriage on this show and her husband doesn’t want her acting a fool on tv anymore.

She’s  “my huzzbin” ing it up because being married is something she’s wanted for so long and she lucked up and got somebody to marry her. She finally got chose and that’s her identity now.

if she’s not bringing on the husband and not going to act a fool, her services are no longer needed and they are going to phase her out.  She thought she could handle it but she can’t.

Because Kim Z is pals with the new producer, she’s feeling high on her own supply that she got rid of Kenya & will be taking her peach come Season 11.

Edited by drivethroo
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

Nope! Cynthia overdoes it; always bringing up she'll support someone because they supported her! I don't want someone to do something just because of an obligation! It's just not worth it to me! I don't beg or go after someone to do something because "they owe me!" That's stupid! ;-)

Porsha didn't press Cynthia to come to her event, Cynthia told her she would.

1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

I didn't see Porsha making her volunteer effort about herself.  I think Cynthia implied she was going to help out at Porsha's event feeding the people but Cynthia blew Porsha off when Kenya came to town.  Porsha didn't cry or moan.  Porsha rallied on and fed the people.  That's why she sent Shamea to represent her at Kenya's event.

I think what we saw was Kenya being irritated at production making her be there in Texas instead of in New York with her huzzbin, and she took it out on Shamea.

Cynthia didn't "imply" that she would be at Porsha's event, she flat out said she would be there. And you are right, Porsha supported Kenya's event by sending Shamea and Kenya repays her by putting down Porsha's event. 

3 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Kenya’s not above being set up because she’s married. 

Whats going on is she knows how this show has destroyed almost everybody’s marriage on this show and her husband doesn’t want her acting a fool on tv anymore.

if she’s not bringing on the husband and not going to act a fool, her services are no longer needed and they are going to phase her out.  She thought she could handle it but she can’t.

Because Kim Z is pals with the new producer, she’s feeling high on her own supply that she got rid of Kenya & will be taking her peach come Season 11.

I don't know that Kim will get that Peach for next season (Bravo/Andy still have the final say in that) and even though Kim/production are very close, IMO, Kenya gave up her Peach without any help because she suddenly didn't want to receive the same crap she dished out to the others for years. 

6 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I hated how she tried to shade the work Porsha and Cynthia were doing to help the hurricane victims saying she didn't want to dress up and look pretty and blah blah blah.  Well if you ask me, what Cynthia and Porsha did was just as important in helping those folks as "Kenya the bitchy builder" acting like Evilene the wicked witch of the West on The Wiz.  "Work, Work, Work!!!"  

I would have taken a hammer to her head.  Plus, unless she was going to come back day after day to finish that work, she didn't even do that much.  Tearing down one wall does not a house build.  Just sayin.  And then to act all crazy when they called her on her shit.  I can see right now, Kenya's marriage isn't going to last very long.  I see that her husband is already having a problem with her being on the show and we all know Kenya isn't the kind of person who can step away from the limelight.  I was actually kind of liking Kenya these past few episodes, but the real Kenya reared her ugly head tonight and pushed that right into the toilet. 

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!  We have a winner!  Spot on!

Edited by swankie
Added link.
  • Love 2

Regarding Kenya: She is on this season because she signed a contract before she got married. She guessed it would be OK for Marc not to be on the show. She guessed wrong. Production has been pressuring her with each episode, and it’s beginning to show. He will appear briefly later this season. She had already decided this would be her last season and informed Bravo, which is why they are putting her in these various situations. And why she’s lashing back, but unfortunately, she’s taking it out on some of the other women.

This I got from my friend who works on the show.

• Love 1

"Feelings are so 1970,"  Kelly Bensimon.

So these women team up with Habitat for Humanity, suit up get masks (it had to be really warm in those suits), take about three swings and want a break?  I get they are trying to pitch in but it seemed to me some of them wanted to be a little pampered.    

Shamea calling Kenya was lame, she should have gotten direction from the producers or a volunteer.  Kenya was curt, but how would Kenya know how to give Shamea directions?

Porsha had yet another run at wanting her feelings to be recognized and incumbent Shamea was to realize that she should not have brought it up in front of the Kandi coated clique.  So what does Porsha turn around and do, add her two cents the appropriate time for Shamea to address Kenya is in a group setting.  Making matters worse she followed Kenya into the bathroom.  So are they suppose to address their grievances one on one or in a group setting?

Shamea and her feelings, and I am sick and tired of these women (all the franchises) feeling dismissed.  Suck it up, stay on task.  There were two jobs at the site, knock down the walls and pick up debris.  It should not have taken a lot of explanation.   

I would say no one else was needed at the event Porsha attended.  If looked like a three ring circus.  It was very nice of her to volunteer and I felt bad for her when the food ran out.

25 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Regarding Kenya: She is on this season because she signed a contract before she got married. She guessed it would be OK for Marc not to be on the show. She guessed wrong. Production has been pressuring her with each episode, and it’s beginning to show. He will appear briefly later this season. She had already decided this would be her last season and informed Bravo, which is why they are putting her in these various situations. And why she’s lashing back, but unfortunately, she’s taking it out on some of the other women.

This I got from my friend who works on the show.

Most of all the fake husband/fake marriage situation has gotten old.  It is also very disrespectful. I don't really understand why Kenya's husband presence is necessary.  I do think she needs to make all the events and not claim she is off visiting her husband.  Kenya is an idiot to give up this job, I guess we will see how it all pans out.