Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Wham, Glam, Thank You Ma'am

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Engaged...but I don't believe they actually married

I thought they married! Oh well, I think I remember she dumped him because he liked hanging out at stripper joints! Rinna didn't have that problem; hence her look trying to look like a stripper! ;-)

9 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I am really shocked PK's only 50.

He is unfortunate in every way conceivable.  He is like a semblance of a human man. Like someone painted a face on an egg and placed it on a sack of dirty laundry. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, islandgal140 said:

He is unfortunate in every way conceivable.  He is like a semblance of a human man. Like someone painted a face of an egg and placed it on a sack of dirty laundry. 

This. Plus, he looks like he smells bad.

He reminds me of that grease ball, Harry, from RHoNY.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 2

LVP is such the shit stirrer, seems like she was flitting from one HW to another at Teddi's party trying to egg everyone on, baiting them to talk about eachother.

If I was Teddi I would be bummed if I arranged to have a spa set up in my backyard and have half my guests decline said services.  

Do we think that puppy Ken had in his shirt (OMG SOO CUTE!) was adopted by the time this episode ended?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Sarcastica said:

Camille's face, when Dorito came over to talk to her, was pretty much me. 

I personally would have told the b!tch to back up! If I can smell your breath, you're too fk'n close! Dorit was practically on top of Camille! No wonder she sat up and moved away! ;-)

• Love 2

Dorit is insufferable.  Talking about being done with her apology tour is not helping.  Completely insincere.

But at the same time, Teddi has no one who is willing to take on Dorit and her backup LvP/Kyle over something this stupid.

Teddi also has the problem that she can't seem to put on a façade of being over it and pretending that she likes Dorit.

If Dorit doesn't let this die, its going to go badly for Teddi even though she isn't wrong.

This is exactly what Dorit did to Rinna and Ericka.  She just picked at something stupid and talked about it behind their backs until they unloaded on her.  And somehow at the reunion, LvP/Kyle/Dorit were able to play the semantics game and argue that Dorit never did the things Rinna/Ericka were angry at her about.  Or that it was British adjacent humor.

• Love 2
On 1/23/2018 at 8:39 PM, Jel said:

It was a weekly water cooler debate in my office on Friday mornings: which one was hotter, Jimmy Smits, Harry Hamlin or Blair Underwood.

Tough call.  But damn I loved Arnie/Corbin Bernsen myself. 

One of my favorite moments in this episode was Lisa Rinna talking about how she drinks her alcohol from Red Solo cups.  She should have said that right in front of Dori and Teddi.  It's a nice subtle way to point out when someone's being rude.

• Love 5

Dorit's not wrong about the glasses though. The party planner must think so too or she wouldn't have brought different glasses for different wines.  Wine just tastes better in the right glass -- once you notice that it's hard to go back.

I thought Teddi's party looked pretty and I loved that she had a terrarium station.

I'm so annoyed about lategate though. Please, puhleeezuh can one of them just let it go so it can die a timely death.

• Love 1
Just now, Irlandesa said:

Tough call.  But damn I loved Arnie/Corbin Bernsen myself. 

One of my favorite moments in this episode was Lisa Rinna talk about how she drinks her alcohol from Red Solo cups.  She should have said that right in front of Dori and Teddi.  It's a nice subtle way to point out when someone's being rude.

Ah yes. . . .Arnie.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Didn’t Nicolette dump Harry for Michael Bolton?

11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Engaged...but I don't believe they actually married

9 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I thought they married! Oh well, I think I remember she dumped him because he liked hanging out at stripper joints! Rinna didn't have that problem; hence her look trying to look like a stripper! ;-)

Hamlin was indeed married to Nicolette Sheridan for less than a year - she took off with Michael Bolton as @nexxie posted.

This after Hamlin dumped his gorgeous first wife Laura Johnson for Sheridan while they were filming a movie. It was alleged Hamlin was abusive to Johnson during their separation.

I have the feeling Rinna & Hamlin are not particularly nice people whenever they feel run of the mill decency is not required.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

What is Dorit on all the time?  That’s not alcohol.  And, for Christ sakes, Dorito.  Teddy asked you to be at her house at 4:15pm, not 4:15am.  How hard can it be?

I guess it's for the show! I wouldn't have bothered trying to make nice with such a narcissist! She's wasting her time and energy bothering! ;-)

Dorit, quit trying to justify your behavior,the facts are that you were in the wrong and rude. Apologize already and let's all move on.

I can think of a lot better things to do with 3M than buy a stupid car.

Ken and the pups were adorable. You can tell Lisa really loves him and cares about how things may affect him.

Don't give a flying fig about Rinna, Hamlin or their spawn.

Still love Camille and her comments. After all she has been thru with Kelsey, ex-boyfriend and health issues I pretty much have given her a full season pass.

Still am liking Teddy at this point.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

Dorit's not wrong about the glasses though. The party planner must think so too or she wouldn't have brought different glasses for different wines.  Wine just tastes better in the right glass -- once you notice that it's hard to go back.

I don't think Dorit's wrong to have a preference. (Heck, my low class self loves to drink Diet Coke out of a wine glass above any other kind of glass.)  But there is a classy way of getting the drink poured into the right glass and a tacky way.  If I didn't know what Dorit was upset about, I would have thought Teddi just farted in her face instead of offering her a drink in the wrong glass.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't think Dorit's wrong to have a preference. (Heck, my low class self loves to drink Diet Coke out of a wine glass above any other kind of glass.)  But there is a classy way of getting the drink poured into the right glass and a tacky way.  If I didn't know what Dorit was upset about, I would have thought Teddi just farted in her face instead of offering her a drink in the wrong glass.

Teddy should have told Dorit she had a huge hole in the armpit of her shirt.

LOL! I don't think Dorit was happy seeing Kyles jammies. Did you see the face she made? HA!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Dorit is insufferable.  Gawd, shut up. She's like a low rent Heather DuBrow with her obsession about the right glass to drink wine.

Except Heather wouldn’t make a big deal about it to her hostess and then again in front of a guest. Dorit not only had to make sure Teddi knew it was the wrong glass, she then made a big deal about it to Lisa R. the minute she came through the door. And on top of that, after Teddi made such a point to clear the air with Dorit about late-gate before the party, Dorit still has to bring it up multiple times and make everyone uncomfortable.

Each week I think perhaps this will be the week where I don’t dislike Kyle, but nope not this time either. I just have never liked how she uses her family to portray herself as the endlessly saintly Kyle. Last week she was “all woe is me, I can’t tell my sisters about my success because they’ve distanced themselves from me and I don’t know why (except really I’m pretty sure they’re jealous).” Now we find that her big new show on the Paramount? channel is ‘inspired by’ her family. Yeah that’s not going to bother anyone.

Edited by Pop Tart

Dorit has completely forgotten how to be a gracious guest.  I have a fondness for drinking out of the appropriate glass but is it going to drive me to distraction, probably not.  However that said, I had a boyfriend give me orange juice in a coffee mug once...I felt justified in ending that relationship right then and there.

3 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

drink Diet Coke out of a wine glass above any other kind of glass.

I hear ya sistah, I like a wine glass for soda or juice too, just feels so ritzy.  

5 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I hear ya, but really, why should Teddi take that personally -- wasn't it the catering staff who served the wine?  It seems like she's kind of going out of her way to be offended by stuff.  

Glad I’m not the only one who just about keeled over when Dorit said PK was turning 50. I was waiting for her to follow that up with “...for the 10th time.” Good god that man has not aged well. Or maybe he was just always unattractive. 

Dorit what is the proper glass to take and shove it up one’s ass? Because I need you to do that, stat. 

I heart Storm. I want to cuddle with him (her?) immediately. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

Dorit what is the proper glass to take and shove it up one’s ass? Because I need you to do that, stat. 

I totally snort laughed at that.

There is no way anyone of us is buying PK is only 50 so I can only imagine the actual HW's reactions to that info after they see him in person, close up.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Jel said:

I hear ya, but really, why should Teddi take that personally -- wasn't it the catering staff who served the wine?  It seems like she's kind of going out of her way to be offended by stuff.  

Because it probably felt like to her, and it did to me, that she was pointing it out as a way to throw shade at what a horrible party Teddi threw. She had to make sure that Lisa knew too. 

I think that's why Teddi acted defensive.  And Dorit kept going on about it even after all agreed she should get the right glass.

• Love 2

The Erika/Dorit scene was actually kind of fun? A little bit refreshing? Am I sick? 

Lisa Rinnas house is so basic and so ugly....and so dated. I hate it when they film in her house. 

How crazy is it that Portia has been on our screen since she was like 1 year old? At this rate we will see her graduating college.

I wonder how profitable Vanderpump Dogs is. Are they making any kind of money off of it or are they just flushing money down the drain chasing their dreams?

I can't with Dorits wig this episode, I literally can.not. It makes her look even more annoying then she already is. Of course she is one of those people that only certain people touch her face just as she has to be in charge of a photoshoot.

It is a bit refreshing to see Teddi get riled up and not be all level headed and calm.  Dorit you could just end this just by saying "sorry, wont happen again"

WanMessyBuffalo-max-1mb.gif
Of course Dorit needs to get a BRAND NEW GLASS just so she can get some goddamn rose' 

You know what this season (seasons) have been missing? Some good outside influences and couple of Friend Ofs. Not just 1, but 2-3. If the main women cant bring the drama then bring in some of their friends that dont mind to. Faye surely has a problem with one of em?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Except Heather wouldn’t make a big deal about it to her hostess and then again in front of a guest. Dorit not only had to make sure Teddi knew it was the wrong glass, she then made a big deal about it to Lisa R. the minute she came through the door. And on top of that, after Teddi made such a point to clear the air with Dorit about late-gate before the party, Dorit still has to bring it up multiple times and make everyone uncomfortable.

Isn't the whole point of having class being able to make those around you feel at ease?  Somebody needs a lesson in manners.  Also,  Dorit may know which freakin' glass to use, but there's no need to get snotty about it.  Sheesh! 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Glad I’m not the only one who just about keeled over when he said PK was turning 50. I was waiting for her to follow that up with “...for the 10th time.” Good god that man has not aged well. Or maybe he was just always unattractive. 

I heart Storm. I want to cuddle with him (her?) immediately. 

Spoiler

Next week for his surprise party Dorit brings in PK's brother who looks just like him.  Apparently, it isn't just a face only a mother can love it is a litter.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rho said:

I still can’t decide if it was adorable or disgusting that a puppy just dozed off tucked into Ken’s unbuttoned shirt. 

But its 37 minutes into this episode and I haven’t watched anything else because I just keep rewinding that scene. 

It's adorable! Even my husband, who doesn't watch the show very often, awed when he saw the puppy fall asleep in Ken's shirt. LOL

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Sarcastica said:

Camille's face, when Dorito came over to talk to her, was pretty much me. 

Haha it was like Dorit has eaten 12 cloves of garlic, Camille was doing her Ellen griswold imprssion every time Ellen tries to squirm away when cousin Eddie tried to hug her, or like when Pepe Le Pew hugs his wanna be cat paramour dressed in skunk’s clothing ! 

Dorit you can shove that wrong glass up your a** what a tool. 

LIke Dorit has 3 million for a car. Ha. 

My world would be happier when we don’t have to hear about Kyle as a child Star . Which is it Kyle ? Is it a moment of your life you are reliving ? Or is it not real ? PICK A LANE. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Was Harry really a big deal? Rinna talks him up, but, really, I've always only known him as being Rinna's husband.

oh yes!  he was people's sexist man when he starred on l.a. law.  but guess most of you are to young to have known that,

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

oh yes!  he was people's sexist man when he starred on l.a. law.  but guess most of you are to young to have known that,

I'm just going senile and forgot! His run with Susan Dey as a couple was quite eventful at the time before she started "taking up" with everyone in the firm; culminating in her marriage to Hector! ;-)

1 hour ago, Jel said:

It was a weekly water cooler debate in my office on Friday mornings: which one was hotter, Jimmy Smits, Harry Hamlin or Blair Underwood.

yes, they all were hot!

Edited by jaybird2
clarity
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

The season to date is just too much Dorit.  Can't they find something else to focus on?

The poll had Teddi @ 98%, while Dorit @ 2%! She's really hurt herself this season and no one cares for her; those 2% probably Dorit and PK! ;-)

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The season to date is just too much Dorit.  Can't they find something else to focus on?

She needs to calm down, it is like she is hyper/manic all the dang time! Breathe, she needs to take a break from trying to convince us that she/PK are all that and a bag of chips. LOL

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Was Harry really a big deal? Rinna talks him up, but, really, I've always only known him as being Rinna's husband.

He had his moment. When he was on LA Law he was considered a sexy hot guy. That was a looooooong time ago. Like 40 years ago. 

30 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It is a charitable foundation, so all the money raise goes to help dogs. https://www.vanderpumpdogs.org/about-us/

That's so great. I wanted one of those pups so badly! Love LVP and Kyle having fun, and Kyle does a great impression of Dorit! 

Omg STFU Teddi, sure Dorit was late, we get it, we know, the whole of BH knows!!!! but you're like Eileen 2.0! Let it go...

The glam party was pitiful, nobody wants a laser treatment by just anyone, have you seen how they can burn? Massage is nice though, but again, you gotta text the accountability coach every little detail. 

I see Erica didnt go near it, or LVP, did they text you?

Such bullcrap.

Did Erika say her dick got hard in the car? What a weirdo, and she loves having tortoise Tom home, but now she needs a break..omg!

Rinna phoney laughing with Harry, ugh! But at least HH sees the girls could get into trouble in NY...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

I'd have to put her arse out b!tchin' about the glass! You would think they gave her an old peanut butter jar to drink her wine! ;-(

Dorit was very passive agressive about having the "correct glass"....what happened to being a gracious guest and maybe just asking for a different glass NOT in front of your hostess?  

But, I did notice when Teddi and her party planner were taking the glasses out of the cabinet that the glasses were extremely dusty/dirty looking (there seemed to be a film of dust or grime on them).  I really hoped they washed them before using them.  

• Love 2

He wasn't very good in law and order..( the one that was just  on) 

1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Dorit was very passive agressive about having the "correct glass"....what happened to being a gracious guest and maybe just asking for a different glass NOT in front of your hostess?  

But, I did notice when Teddi and her party planner were taking the glasses out of the cabinet that the glasses were extremely dusty/dirty looking (there seemed to be a film of dust or grime on them).  I really hoped they washed them before using them.  

So dirty! Ugh!