Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Wham, Glam, Thank You Ma'am

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Hey, I'd do that Grandpa. Just kidding. Well, kinda

1 minute ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Was Harry really a big deal? Rinna talks him up, but, really, I've always only known him as being Rinna's husband.

I loved him on Mad Men. The bloom is off the rose for me now... he ain’t doing himself any favors on here. IMO. ;)

I do think PK has the money. The problem is, it's not his money - it's the money he siphoned from that business before it went under.

The problem now is how they "spend" said money when he claims to be bankrupt.

It would not surprise me if the rose gold Bentley is really owned by Sam Nazarian.

It also wouldn't surprise me if this car birthday present is just a way to get free advertising for the dealership.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I loved him on Mad Men. The bloom is off the rose for me now... he ain’t doing himself any favors on here. IMO. ;)

Thirty years ago he was a stunning beauty, but I'm over him now; esp. taking up with Rinna! ;-) 3E90E88700000578-4343222-image-m-7_14902Before the work started on her face and lips!

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Was Harry really a big deal? Rinna talks him up, but, really, I've always only known him as being Rinna's husband.

Yes he was--or at least for TV when TV used to be much bigger than it is now. He was on LA Law and voted People's Sexist in 1987. He wasn't my fave but he was a fave.  I mean, that was 30 years ago but I think it's fair to say he was a stah.  (Plus, starred in the cult classic Clash of the Titans. )

Now that I've aged myself--back to lurking.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

This is one thing that Rinna is not making up. Actually, I don’t think she plays it up to the extent that she could.  Back in the day, HH was a very big deal indeed. 

• Love 5

I still can’t decide if it was adorable or disgusting that a puppy just dozed off tucked into Ken’s unbuttoned shirt. 

But its 37 minutes into this episode and I haven’t watched anything else because I just keep rewinding that scene. 

• Love 1

Halfway through and I really enjoyed Ericka and Dorit on the fake car buying trip.

Which I'm fine with because I'm never going to get close to something that luxurious and.......Damn if my heart moved from meh about Ericka to Fun Girl!

But then!  Dog washing with LVP and Kyle!  Poor Storm though.  I cringed when they were lifting her.  But everything else was lighthearted and a blast.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rho said:

I still can’t decide if it was adorable or disgusting that a puppy just dozed off tucked into Ken’s unbuttoned shirt. 

But its 37 minutes into this episode and I haven’t watched anything else because I just keep rewinding that scene. 

Sleeping puppies are never disgusting!  You're hooked on the crack of cuteness!

It was always a no brainer for me:  Jimmy Smits.  Harry Hamlin's mouth is too girly.

4 minutes ago, Jel said:

It was a weekly water cooler debate in my office on Friday mornings: which one was hotter, Jimmy Smits, Harry Hamlin or Blair Underwood.

I'm getting old; really forgot how big he was on "LA Law!" I watched it every week and in syndication! It was one of my favorite shows before "The Practice!" ;-)

1 minute ago, dosodog said:

Sleeping puppies are never disgusting!  You're hooked on the crack of cuteness!

It was always a no brainer for me:  Jimmy Smits.  Harry Hamlin's mouth is too girly.

I liked a lot of hair back in the day and Smit had one of the worst hairlines so early in life! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Thirty years ago he was a stunning beauty, but I'm over him now; esp. taking up with Rinna! ;-) 3E90E88700000578-4343222-image-m-7_14902Before the work started on her face and lips!

Too bad she didn’t leave her face and lips alone!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Dorit is insufferable.  Gawd, shut up. She's like a low rent Heather DuBrow with her obsession about the right glass to drink wine.

I'd have to put her arse out b!tchin' about the glass! You would think they gave her an old peanut butter jar to drink her wine! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3

Dorit's beyond horrible this season.   And if you know everything about proper dining and which glass to use - good for you, but you don't need to make the hostess feel uncomfortable as Dorit is doing.  Such a fucking phoney.  Poor Teddy. And what was with her hanging over Camille to give her version of an apology.  Dorit is wired all the time.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Love 8
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

Wait nobody every planned a birthday party for PK, Dorit?

The same Dorit who pays every attention to detail and had that sad vase of flowers at the birthday party she planned fr PK last year where Boy George performed?

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!! Dorit is a liar liar f-ing pants n fire!

Just now, Martinigirl said:

OMG!! WTF is Kyle wearing now?????

Kyle looks positively cute and comfy (and no doubt expensive) it's Erika that looks like she is dressed in what ever was left over from the fire.

Dorit just cannot stop talking about the 6, 18, 48 minutes late issue.  We all know some producer told Teddi one time to be at the restaurant and Dorit was told to meet at another.

8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Too bad she didn’t leave her face and lips alone!

I maintain either all the aestheticians and "surgeons" hate these women or the women are sneaking to illegal places do overdo all this crap. I will never understand why these women are so anxious to rid themselves of their natural beauty in order to not appear 1 year older.

Also, Erica is continuing to dress like Shelly Winters character on Roseanne. And Dorit is awful.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

As others said, he was a really big deal back when he was doing LA Law. 

I remember that the whole thing around his marriage and divorce from Nicolette Sheridan was huge tabloid fodder.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Kyle looks positively cute and comfy (and no doubt expensive) it's Erika that looks like she is dressed in what ever was left over from the fire.

Dorit just cannot stop talking about the 6, 18, 48 minutes late issue.  We all know some producer told Teddi one time to be at the restaurant and Dorit was told to meet at another.

So comfy that she won't put her handbag down that's hiding her rolls

Kyle's sisters are mad because Kyle keeps capitalizing on the family. Her excuse it that the show is "inspired" by their lives but not "based on a true story" How she gonna say that YET the mom character is saying the exact same shit her mom used to say and Porsha who barely knew grandma will now get to know her better?  Can she not hear herself speak?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I remember that the whole thing around his marriage and divorce from Nicolette Sheridan was huge tabloid fodder.

Didn’t Nicolette dump Harry for Michael Bolton?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

32 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Yes he was--or at least for TV when TV used to be much bigger than it is now. He was on LA Law and voted People's Sexist in 1987. He wasn't my fave but he was a fave.  I mean, that was 30 years ago but I think it's fair to say he was a stah.  (Plus, starred in the cult classic Clash of the Titans. )

Now that I've aged myself--back to lurking.

35 minutes ago, nexxie said:

harry-hamlin-1987.jpg

Thanks for helping an unlearned gal out!