Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Wham, Glam, Thank You Ma'am

• Start Topic

Dorit searches for the perfect birthday gift for PK; Lisa Rinna worries about her daughter's upcoming move to New York City; Lisa Vanderpump confides in Kyle about the lawsuit brought against her and Ken; Teddi's spa day is anything but relaxing.

• Love 3
On 1/18/2018 at 9:31 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Lisa Rinna worries about her daughter's upcoming move to New York City

Ah yes, NYC -- the town where Rinna's girls will almost-conquer modeling the same way their mother almost-conquered a hit morning talk show.

Dorit searches for the perfect birthday gift for PK

Found it! (Every manchild deserves a birthday clown.)

pennywise.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, film noire said:

Ah yes, NYC -- the town where Rinna's girls will almost-conquer modeling the same way their mother almost-conquered a hit morning talk show.

LOL

”Did you know that my daughters were ALMOST in all the big shows during Fashion Week? Michael Kors said it was ALMOST them but the spots went to all the other celebrity kids first. It’s ok that it worked out that way, because Harry said that he is so grateful for their famewhoring life in LA as it is. Famewhoring in NYC as a family just wouldn’t be the same.”

• Love 2

Here it is the scene with Dorit and Teddi-Good gravy these women need a chart to keep track of things.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/episode-6/videos/how-did-dorit-kemsley-become-the

Sorry Kyle, but Dorit said 20 minutes late.  She said Teddi texted her when she 6 minutes late.  So Teddi who also cannot tell time, received the call from Dorit at 4:48 pm, and canceled the date.  How is that an hour?  How did it become 4:56?  Granted she is entitled to round up but this nonsense about her being an accountability coach-show us the receipts  where Dorit was told to be there at 4:00.  This is an excellent chance to agree there was miscommunication.  Alas it will not.  Don't know if this carry the show this year.  Did Teddi text Dorit earlier and say she was looking forward to meeting up with her?  

I think Teddi can tell time fine, I think most people would round up to an hour as opposed to saying 48 minutes late (unless you're Mr. Data from Star Trek TNG).

And is 48 minutes late that much more socially acceptable than 1 exact hour?

If nothing else, Dorit should have been wondering why the eff Teddi was messaging her at 4pm or 4:06 or whenever, asking why she was there so early. Seems like a stupid way for Dorit to try and save face. 

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I think Teddi can tell time fine, I think most people would round up to an hour as opposed to saying 48 minutes late (unless your Mr. Data from Star Trek TNG).

And is 48 minutes late that much more socially acceptable than 1 exact hour?

If nothing else, Dorit should have been wondering why the eff Teddi was messaging her at 4pm or 4:06 or whenever, asking why she was there so early. Seems like a stupid way for Dorit to try and save face. 

That was what was ridiculous about the conversation.  I think what Dorit is claiming is she thought the time was 4:30.  It was the original screwing up-Dorit didn't tell Kyle she was 6 minutes late.  She said Teddi texted her when she was 6 minutes late.  So that one is either on Kyle or Teddi who fouled it up.  Then all of a sudden Teddi is leaving at 4:56.  It took her eight minutes to leave after blowing Dorit off? When realistically Dorit might have been there in 7 to 12 minutes.

I just thought it was funny because it doesn't matter your occupation-if one party is given a different time than you qualifications your qualifications pretty much falls flat.  Teddi may arrive at the time she is told, it doesn't necessarily mean Dorit was given the same time.  I assumed it was the 12 minutes in between the text and the apology that irked Teddi.

I don't think the earlier text indicated Teddi was there-just that she was looking forward to having drinks with her.  Big difference.  It proves Erika Jayne's theory about the difference in texting.

Edited by zoeysmom

But even if Dorit was certain the meeting was 4:30, she still would have been at least 45 minutes late in her arrival. I don't see how Teddi is at fault for leaving in either case. Teddi wasn't blowing Dorit off for being 7 to 12 minutes late at all, since Dorit would have needed another 20 minutes or so just to get there.

At the end of the day, neither Kyle nor Teddi fucked up. Dorit was the one who fucked up by being late and not bothering to say she would be late until well into her supposed meeting time with Teddi.

It seems like people are trying to absolve Dorit for how things went down, or somehow shift the blame to Teddi for not bothering to wait so long for Dorit.

And I still don't buy the story that the 2 of them were given different meeting times.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Here it is the scene with Dorit and Teddi-Good gravy these women need a chart to keep track of things.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/episode-6/videos/how-did-dorit-kemsley-become-the

Sorry Kyle, but Dorit said 20 minutes late.  She said Teddi texted her when she 6 minutes late.  So Teddi who also cannot tell time, received the call from Dorit at 4:48 pm, and canceled the date.  How is that an hour?  How did it become 4:56?  Granted she is entitled to round up but this nonsense about her being an accountability coach-show us the receipts  where Dorit was told to be there at 4:00.  This is an excellent chance to agree there was miscommunication.  Alas it will not.  Don't know if this carry the show this year.  Did Teddi text Dorit earlier and say she was looking forward to meeting up with her?  

Production made sure to show the time on screen while Teddi was waiting for Dorit, it aligns with Teddy's side of this and not Dorit's. It is always possible that they were given 2 different times but how was newbie Teddi to know this? Teddi said she sent Dorit a text shortly after she arrived letting her know she was there and looking forward to seeing her, Dorit never responded to that text.

14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

That was what was ridiculous about the conversation.  I think what Dorit is claiming is she thought the time was 4:30.  It was the original screwing up-Dorit didn't tell Kyle she was 6 minutes late.  She said Teddi texted her when she was 6 minutes late.  So that one is either on Kyle or Teddi who fouled it up.  Then all of a sudden Teddi is leaving at 4:56.  It took her eight minutes to leave after blowing Dorit off? When realistically Dorit might have been there in 7 to 12 minutes.

I just thought it was funny because it doesn't matter your occupation-if one party is given a different time than you qualifications your qualifications pretty much falls flat.  Teddi may arrive at the time she is told, it doesn't necessarily mean Dorit was given the same time.  I assumed it was the 12 minutes in between the text and the apology that irked Teddi.

I don't think the earlier text indicated Teddi was there-just that she was looking forward to having drinks with her.  Big difference.  It proves Erika Jayne's theory about the difference in texting.

Dorit was late no matter which timeline you go by and she refuses to acknowledge it. Instead, she is trying to put the blame on Teddi, claiming Teddi is playing fast and loose with the facts, when she is the one doing that. 

Teddi is the newbie, she wouldn't know that production has been known to give different show up times to create drama between HWs, Dorit, the returning HW, knows the games they play.

• Love 4

Regardless of what production shows, does not mean Dorit was suppose to be there at 4:00 pm.  That is when Teddi arrived.  The text said nothing about Teddi being there-just said looking forward to having drinks with her.  Like I said, it is the Erika Jayne theory of texting to girlfriends.  Girlfriends apparently want a lot of texting.  

Dorit was late, and she apologized, she said she was so so sorry, the rub seemed to be more that Dorit shared with Kyle than anything else.  I think that is why Dorit said I introduced you to Kyle.   I was just curious why Kyle thought it necessary to bring it up and why Teddi lied and said Kyle told her 6 minutes.  There is the accountability.

I think it is double finger pointing.  The facts are simply Dorit claims she had a 4:30 start time and Teddi claims it was 4:00 pm.  

Since they cannot break the fourth wall, how would Dorit go about explaining the situation.  It is already very vague about how these two women even agreed to meet for drinks.  Normally there would be a conversation such as -you told me 4:00 or you told me 4:30-all missing from the conversation or texts.  

Teddi had every right to pull up stakes and split and there is also Dorit's side that she said she was 18 minutes late-why didn't Teddi correct her.  She just said she had been sitting there an hour.  To me, the big decider would be what time did production order the car for Dorit?  

The thing that sucks for everyone is the video tape.  Production got what they wanted little niggly conversations.  

Edited by zoeysmom
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

That made sense to me.  Teddi made the decision to leave but she might have wanted to finish her drink or took her a bit to pay for it.  And while Dorit might have been there in 7 to 12 minutes, Teddi might have decided she has zero minutes to give after waiting as long as she has.  That is even if she trusted Dorit to be there.  I know I wouldn't, especially since she might run into even more unforeseen obstacles.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

But even if Dorit was certain the meeting was 4:30, she still would have been at least 45 minutes late in her arrival. I don't see how Teddi is at fault for leaving in either case. Teddi wasn't blowing Dorit off for being 7 to 12 minutes late at all, since Dorit would have needed another 20 minutes or so just to get there.

At the end of the day, neither Kyle nor Teddi fucked up. Dorit was the one who fucked up by being late and not bothering to say she would be late until well into her supposed meeting time with Teddi.

It seems like people are trying to absolve Dorit for how things went down, or somehow shift the blame to Teddi for not bothering to wait so long for Dorit.

And I still don't buy the story that the 2 of them were given different meeting times.

Agreed! Yes to all of this ^^^^^

And producer involvement or not, Dorit herself insists they had agreed on 4:30, yet she hadn't even left her house by then. She can bend the truth all she wants but either way she was being inconsiderate and I don't blame Teddy for choosing to go home to her kids instead.

My only regret is that there was no camera in Dorit's car so we couldn't see the hairstyle she was wearing to lunch. I bet money she lost track of time because she was shellacking her hair or whatever

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Regardless of what production shows, does not mean Dorit was suppose to be there at 4:00 pm.  That is when Teddi arrived.  The text said nothing about Teddi being there-just said looking forward to having drinks with her.  Like I said, it is the Erika Jayne theory of texting to girlfriends.  Girlfriends apparently want a lot of texting.  

Dorit was late, and she apologized, she said she was so so sorry, the rub seemed to be more that Dorit shared with Kyle than anything else.  I think that is why Dorit said I introduced you to Kyle.   I was just curious why Kyle thought it necessary to bring it up and why Teddi lied and said Kyle told her 6 minutes.  There is the accountability.

I think it is double finger pointing.  The facts are simply Dorit claims she had a 4:30 start time and Teddi claims it was 4:00 pm.  

Since they cannot break the fourth wall, how would Dorit go about explaining the situation.  It is already very vague about how these two women even agreed to meet for drinks.  Normally there would be a conversation such as -you told me 4:00 or you told me 4:30-all missing from the conversation or texts.  

Teddi had every right to pull up stakes and split and there is also Dorit's side that she said she was 18 minutes late-why didn't Teddi correct her.  She just said she had been sitting there an hour.  To me, the big decider would be what time did production order the car for Dorit?  

The thing that sucks for everyone is the video tape.  Production got what they wanted little niggly conversations.  

Teddi said (in her TH) that her first text to Dorit was right after she arrived at the restaurant telling Dorit she was there and looking forward to seeing her (something along those lines), Dorit didn't text back. Then we all saw Teddi text Dorit asking where she was and if she was Ok and that was 4:36 according to the time on the screen. Again, nothing back from Dorit. Then finally Dorit calls Teddi around 4:54, which make her 24 minutes late according to her (Dorit's) timeline and she lets Teddi know that she is still 15-20 minutes away on top of that. No matter how this breaks down, Dorit was late, big time late IMO. I don't think this was an issue for Teddi until Kyle told her what Dorit told her, including that Dorit felt that Teddi overreacted to her being just a "few" minutes late. 

Dorit was in the wrong, not Teddi.

• Love 12

The great thing about the whole “Dorit is late bit” is that we got the clock for Teddi’s side of the story. She would not have known they were going to do that. Dorit didn’t know they were going to do that either. It’s such a great way of very casually fucking Dorit without really trying. Who cares if it was 48 minutes or an hour? The driver said they were still 20 minutes away, so it would have been more than an hour. Dorit was caught, looked incredibly thoughtless and rude, and will want to deny she did anything wrong.  Because that is just what she does. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

The driver said they were still 20 minutes away,

I think this was when Teddi knew she was full of shit. Dorit's in the car already at least 30 minutes late and she's saying she's only 10-15 minutes away. But the driver, who I am far more inclined to believe, is saying double that. 

So instead of being contrite, Dorit just continues lying. To me, her blasé attitude is what I find disrespectful, not so much the tardiness. Just "Own It (TM Lisa Rinna)" apologize and move on. If this happened with anyone else it'd be a non-issue but the fact that Dorit is splitting hairs whether she was super late or super-super late, as opposed to just apologizing is indicative of how inconsiderate and self absorbed she really is. She is not making a good first impression.

Edited by rho
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Teddi said (in her TH) that her first text to Dorit was right after she arrived at the restaurant telling Dorit she was there and looking forward to seeing her (something along those lines), Dorit didn't text back. Then we all saw Teddi text Dorit asking where she was and if she was Ok and that was 4:36 according to the time on the screen. Again, nothing back from Dorit. Then finally Dorit calls Teddi around 4:54, which make her 24 minutes late according to her (Dorit's) timeline and she lets Teddi know that she is still 15-20 minutes away on top of that. No matter how this breaks down, Dorit was late, big time late IMO. I don't think this was an issue for Teddi until Kyle told her what Dorit told her, including that Dorit felt that Teddi overreacted to her being just a "few" minutes late. 

Dorit was in the wrong, not Teddi.

Teddi never said she was there.  She said looking forward to drinks with you.  NO one would assume she was warming the upholstery.  I think Teddi felt ignored.  

Dorit called at 4:48.  She said something about being 18 minutes late-at the time of their initial and only conversation.

Obviously Dorit was wrong for being late.  She called she apologized, but for Teddi to say Kyle said Dorit said she was 6 minutes late is inaccurate.  That is the rub.  Clearly Kyle said Dorit said she was 20 minutes late.  

I think Teddi did not want to really meet with Dorit.  It is the idea that an Accountability Coach knows time better than some else which sounds a little off.  

Essentially this is a work assignment.  Teddi isn't wrong for leaving but she can't just rearrange the conversations to suit her and then make a bunch of snarky inaccurate comments justifying her decision.   Dorit never said, between 4 pm and Christmas.  None of the woman supported Dorit's decision to be late.   Teddi is neither the boss or the subordinate.  I don't think Teddi should have even brought it up-her house, her rules.  Problem is she is trying to control Dorit's conversations with other.  No win.

3 minutes ago, rho said:

I think this was when Teddi knew she was full of shit. Dorit's in the car already at least 30 minutes late and she's saying she's only 10-15 minutes away. But the driver, who I am far more inclined to believe, is saying double that. 

So instead of being contrite and apologizing, Dorit just continues lying. To me, her blasé attitude is what I find disrespectful, not so much the tardiness. Just "Own It (TM Lisa Rinna)" apologize and move on. If this happened with anyone else it'd be a non-issue but the fact that Dorit is splitting hairs whether she was super late or super-super late, as opposed to just apologizing is indicative of how inconsiderate and self absorbed she really is. She is not making a good first impression.

Dorit apologized.  Teddi blew it off.

8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Teddi never said she was there.  She said looking forward to drinks with you.  NO one would assume she was warming the upholstery.  I think Teddi felt ignored.  

Dorit called at 4:48.  She said something about being 18 minutes late-at the time of their initial and only conversation.

Obviously Dorit was wrong for being late.  She called she apologized, but for Teddi to say Kyle said Dorit said she was 6 minutes late is inaccurate.  That is the rub.  Clearly Kyle said Dorit said she was 20 minutes late.  

I think Teddi did not want to really meet with Dorit.  It is the idea that an Accountability Coach knows time better than some else which sounds a little off.  

Essentially this is a work assignment.  Teddi isn't wrong for leaving but she can't just rearrange the conversations to suit her and then make a bunch of snarky inaccurate comments justifying her decision.   Dorit never said, between 4 pm and Christmas.  None of the woman supported Dorit's decision to be late.   Teddi is neither the boss or the subordinate.  I don't think Teddi should have even brought it up-her house, her rules.  Problem is she is trying to control Dorit's conversations with other.  No win.

Dorit apologized.  Teddi blew it off.

I heard Teddi say she texted Dorit that she was there and looking forward to drinks with her and Dorit ignored the text. When Dorit finally called Teddi, she claimed she was almost there, just a couple of minutes away, she then asked her driver how long it would be and he told her 15 - 20 minutes and then mentioned traffic as if to say it could be longer. Teddi then told Dorit she was going to leave and Dorit first apologized then tried to make it sound like Teddi was running out on her as she was coming through the restaurant doors. LOL

I do think Teddi accepted Dorit's apology, that is until Kyle got things mixed up. Then, Teddi was got upset because Dorit was making it sound like Teddi was at fault when she wasn't. Dorit downplayed her lateness big time and then tried to make it sound like Teddi overreacted. 

The "between 4 and Christmas" was a joke and nothing more IMO. No matter what, Dorit was very late and tried to make it look like Teddi was the problem instead. In her blog today, Dorit accepts blame and apologizes, I think the fact that the time was shown on the episode let her realize that she was the one at fault, not Teddi. Let's hope this doesn't become a season long storyline like pantygate did last year because Eileen/Rinna wouldn't let that drop. LOL

• Love 2

I heard Teddi say she texted Dorit that she was there and looking forward to drinks with her and Dorit ignored the text. When Dorit finally called Teddi, she claimed she was almost there, just a couple of minutes away, she then asked her driver how long it would be and he told her 15 - 20 minutes and then mentioned traffic as if to say it could be longer. Teddi then told Dorit she was going to leave and Dorit first apologized then tried to make it sound like Teddi was running out on her as she was coming through the restaurant doors. LOL

I do think Teddi accepted Dorit's apology, that is until Kyle got things mixed up. Then, Teddi was got upset because Dorit was making it sound like Teddi was at fault when she wasn't. Dorit downplayed her lateness big time and then tried to make it sound like Teddi overreacted. 

The "between 4 and Christmas" was a joke and nothing more IMO. No matter what, Dorit was very late and tried to make it look like Teddi was the problem instead. In her blog today, Dorit accepts blame and apologizes, I think the fact that the time was shown on the episode let her realize that she was the one at fault, not Teddi. Let's hope this doesn't become a season long storyline like pantygate did last year because Eileen/Rinna wouldn't let that drop. LOL

In her dialogue with Kyle and an earlier talking head, she noted that the apology was nice but that, to paraphrase, one has to wonder whether or not someone who's really a friend would treat the meeting time so cavalierly. It's reminiscent of Eileen accepting mea culpas only to qualify after the fact that they weren't sincere and if she's not accepting them, well, that just somehow shows how untrustworthy the apologizer fundamentally is. 

That perspective, to me, reflects that Teddi did not, in fact, accept Dorit's "I'm so sorry"s. 

Let's hope this doesn't become a season long storyline like pantygate did last year because Eileen/Rinna wouldn't let that drop. LOL

I think its going to be a season long thing because Teddi was already building up a dislike of Dorit based on her trash talking Rinna after acting like she was willing to accept an apology in public and what she said to Camille at Kyle's dinner.

As soon as they said that Teddi was an accountability coach, I was pretty sure that there would be a number of HWs that Teddi would rapidly lose patience with and get into conflict with over stupid stuff.  Dorit seems first on that list.

6 hours ago, lunastartron said:

In her dialogue with Kyle and an earlier talking head, she noted that the apology was nice but that, to paraphrase, one has to wonder whether or not someone who's really a friend would treat the meeting time so cavalierly. It's reminiscent of Eileen accepting mea culpas only to qualify after the fact that they weren't sincere and if she's not accepting them, well, that just somehow shows how untrustworthy the apologizer fundamentally is. 

That perspective, to me, reflects that Teddi did not, in fact, accept Dorit's "I'm so sorry"s. 

Well, in her conversation with Kyle, Teddi learned that Dorit was playing fast and loose with the facts and the THs are filmed at a later time, so she knew that Dorit was putting a false spin on things. That said, I am sure it would be hard for an "accountability coach" to accept Dorit's excuses for being so late without letting her know earlier. In this weeks blog, even Dorit admits she needs to work on her time management skills.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

As soon as they said that Teddi was an accountability coach, I was pretty sure that there would be a number of HWs that Teddi would rapidly lose patience with and get into conflict with over stupid stuff.  Dorit seems first on that list.

Yep. The gal actually gets paid to hold people accountable. She is going to want to do the same to these women. And if there is one thing they don’t like, it is being held accountable. For anything. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

Yep. The gal actually gets paid to hold people accountable. She is going to want to do the same to these women. And if there is one thing they don’t like, it is being held accountable. For anything. 

Preachers get paid, psychologists get paid, I don't think anyone on the show is paying Teddi for her accountability coaching.  She can do it and then there becomes a point where it is unsolicited.  Part of holding people accountable is listening to their side and weighing in.  The way I see it, when Teddi chose to not wait any longer for Dorit, she didn't gain the upper hand and decide Dorit could not discuss what happened.   Teddi simply got to walk away from filming and go home. And in the world of false narratives, she certainly did not have the right to misquote Dorit via Kyle.  I am hoping it kind of blows over for Teddi.  I do believe the ultimate will be the interaction between Camille and Dorit.  Dorit's apology cannot possibly start with, "if I offended you," because there is just no way being called a stupid c%nt, would ever be anything but offensive.    

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I feel like I’m trying to follow a very tedious and less murder-y episode of Perry Mason. Even so, when it comes to Lategate, I’m still hashtag Team Teddi.

I hear you, sister. 

I can barely muster up the energy to care about this but I know two things: 1. This is not at all surprising to me coming from last season's Dorit. 2. Teddi is boring and kind of a buzzkill, but also right to be pissed in this situation and Dorit will surely spin this out through the season to make Teddi feel like she's the crazy one. 

Okay, that was sort of three things.

Edited by Otherkate

I am not in for Teddi being the official accountability coach for the entire cast all season though.  Although I am secretly hoping she does some unsolicited "accountability coaching" with Erika or Lisa this season.  I'd be interested to see how that plays out.

3 hours ago, Adira said:

Why are we arguing over #Lategate when this episode hasn't even aired yet???

LOL!!!

Rumor is Nene and Frankle  are going to be on Big Brother this Feb. Would like to see Dorit on BB and have the entire house call her out on her BS.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Well, except she texted, "Hi Dorit. Just sat down. See u soon" @ 4:02.  So, unless Dorit thinks Teddi would just text her about random shit, then the assumption would be that she is at the restaurant sitting down. So, she could have easily texted her back and said, "I'm so sorry. I thought we said 4:30"  Problem solved, no drama. Dorit never said that, not even when talking to Teddi. She only said it after the fact.

Of course, Dorit would have still been about 30 minutes late, (I say "about" because who the hell knows when Dorit would actually show up)

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Well, except she texted, "Hi Dorit. Just sat down. See u soon" @ 4:02.  So, unless Dorit thinks Teddi would just text her about random shit, then the assumption would be that she is at the restaurant sitting down. So, she could have easily texted her back and said, "I'm so sorry. I thought we said 4:30"  Problem solved, no drama. Dorit never said that, not even when talking to Teddi. She only said it after the fact.

Dorit's just being the master manipulator; totally playing dumb! She's smarter than that and I won't accept her excuses! I give about 20 min. and I'm gone! I wouldn't even call to see what the problem could have been! Why is this still being talked about anyway? Let's move on! ;-)

• Love 3
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Preachers get paid, psychologists get paid, I don't think anyone on the show is paying Teddi for her accountability coaching.  She can do it and then there becomes a point where it is unsolicited.  Part of holding people accountable is listening to their side and weighing in.  The way I see it, when Teddi chose to not wait any longer for Dorit, she didn't gain the upper hand and decide Dorit could not discuss what happened.   Teddi simply got to walk away from filming and go home. And in the world of false narratives, she certainly did not have the right to misquote Dorit via Kyle.  I am hoping it kind of blows over for Teddi.  I do believe the ultimate will be the interaction between Camille and Dorit.  Dorit's apology cannot possibly start with, "if I offended you," because there is just no way being called a stupid c%nt, would ever be anything but offensive.    

I don’t think it matters if she is getting paid by anyone on she show. It also doesn’t matter if they like it or not (they won’t and neither wil I). Point is this is what she does in real life. It’s the thing that interests her, so she might not be as quiet as another person would when faced with a total shit show. She might be more vocal about the dysfunction and tendency among all of these girls to attempt to blame shift and play dumb. Which I am not saying is a good thing or anything that I will enjoy. Just that one would probably expect as much from someone who is focused on holding people accountable. 

23 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Thanks for posting that. I keep meaning to because really it is an incredibly important part of the whole deal. 

• Love 1

I also want to add, that I am one of those people who are chronically on time, usually early (I'm always paranoid that there will be a wreck). I know this about myself, so I usually give people a good 5-10 minute window. But, try sitting in a restaurant, alone, for even 5 minutes. It seems like an hour.  Just the fact that Teddi sat there for almost an hour must have seemed like an eternity to her. Especially when she wasn't getting a response. If she seemed a bit upset, that probably had a lot to do with it. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, CatMomma said:

Well, except she texted, "Hi Dorit. Just sat down. See u soon" @ 4:02.  So, unless Dorit thinks Teddi would just text her about random shit, then the assumption would be that she is at the restaurant sitting down. 

Ha, ha, ha! 

"Hi, Dorit. Just scratched my elbow."

"Hi, Dorit. Just noticed I need to buy more milk."

• Love 4
On 1/18/2018 at 9:31 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit searches for the perfect birthday gift for PK; Lisa Rinna worries about her daughter's upcoming move to New York City; Lisa Vanderpump confides in Kyle about the lawsuit brought against her and Ken; Teddi's spa day is anything but relaxing.

What would be the perfect birthday gift for PK? A snowblower? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Awww, Ken and those puppies!

I personally can't have plants or animals around me, but that was precious; the pup falling asleep hanging onto Ken inside his shirt! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Last week MisRed from trashtalktv called the LVP rescue center

vanderpump-dogs.png

VanderBismol

LOL!

Wait, did the assistant say those 2 puppies came from a hoarder?

That's what I thought I heard as well! ;-)

Just now, ivygirl said:

Apparently PeeK needs a $3 million car? (Cue bargain-basement “Lust for Life” stock music clip)

Mr. Girardi would not approve, though. 

That's free advertising for the car dealership! Believe it, these jerks don't have $3 M to blow on a car! ;-)

• Love 3
Just now, Fiero425 said:

That's free advertising for the car dealership! Believe it, these jerks don't have $3 M to blow on a car! ;-)

And then we cut to Rinna, making Grandpa HarryHamlin his afternoon tea with milk. 

Someone tell

Just now, ivygirl said:

And then we cut to Rinna, making Grandpa Harry Hamlin his afternoon tea with milk. 

Someone tell these delusional old fools, their kids ain't that HOT! They are nowhere near the Hadids! ;-)

Dearest Maurico.  We had a good run.  I thought you were the most handsome, kindest and all around good package of all the RH husbands. 

Ken has replaced you.

May I suggest walking around with a tiny, tiny little puppy in a button up shirt.  Long enough for the tiny tiny puppy to fall asleep?

You would go right back to being number 1.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Was Harry really a big deal? Rinna talks him up, but, really, I've always only known him as being Rinna's husband.

She's FOS! He was never that big as far as I can remember! I've only seen 2 of his movies as a matter of fact and they go back to the 80's; "Clash Of The Titans" & "Making Love!" "LA Law" was a fave of mines back in the day! He's made a couple appearance on "Law & Order" and I've only heard of "Mad Men!" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425