Type keyword(s) to search

S07.09: Let's Try Again

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

So Taylor tries to make a nice anniversary celebration for Maci - arranges a sitter, hires a limo - and she embarrasses him on national TV by bringing up something he clearly didn't want to talk about on camera. She has really shown where her priorities are. Storyline above all. I go to bat for Maci a lot. But not on this. That was super uncool. 

Bonus? No Mackenzie this episode!

I don't know what was more awkward about Michael's proposal - the fact that his ex-wife was there, the fact that he read it off of his phone, or the fact that he included the trite "roses are red, violets are blue" poem? But oh well, they looked happy and there was no drama this week. So that was nice. 

But, no, Deb. No one wants a joint wedding with you and your crazy sasquatch. 

I literally have nothing to say about Amber's scenes. She's gross. He's gross. You know it's bad when your sycophant producer is completely flummoxed that you got knocked up so quickly. All the conversations sound identical to the ones about Matt in the beginning. 

Okay, I'm going to say it - I feel a bit bad for Tyler. Something is clearly wrong if he's not sleeping. He looks a mess. But I feel like Catelynn is the only one allowed to have mental issues in the family. These are both two very fucked up kids, from horrible backgrounds, who never should have stayed together. They're too broken to be any good for each other. But at least he tries. He may be cheesy and fake half the time, but at least he gives a good show of supporting his wife. He tries to vent to her about his sleeping issues, and she turns around and starts talking to Nova. This isn't the first time I've seen her be dismissive of his issues. SHE'S the one with depressionandanxiety. 

And beyond her chronic victim status, she's just a flaky mess. He KNOWS there's no way HE could ever go away and get help. Their business is a joke anyhow, but it would go under a lot quicker with her in charge. And she'd probably have a meth cook moved into their reno house by the time he got back. Would have sold the chickens for pot. Nova would have run off. So not only does she try to bogart all the problems, but she can't be counted on either. 

I know he can be a real ass, but damn....sometimes I don't blame him. 

I DID love his brain on pills explanation, though. The whole Batierra family are some medically profound individuals, eh? Bahahahaha!

• Love 3

There have been a few posts that Tyler can’t take a rest / time for himself because he’s doing so much for his family and that Cate is too needy.  I don’t see that - I see two very needy and unfulfilled individuals not getting what they emotionally need/want.  Not being snarky to my fellow posters, just wondering what I missed.  I don’t follow their SM and have missed a couple of episodes this season so are there scenes/posts about Cate being a suckhole? Tyler is much more into TR so I would expect him to do more with it but it has been late, poorly executed, and I’m not clear if either has done more than the other beyond his constant doodling.  He and Cate punt way too much care of Nova to other family members and possibly day care.  They both ignore Nova quite a bit at home, but from the show it seems like Cate interacts with her more lately.

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Knowing Sad Panda, he'll probably congratulate her on taking control of her mental health and entering a "healthy" relationship, all while criticizing Gary for "keeping her from Leah" and Kristina for "overstepping her boundaries as stepmother."

Girl, you got Sad Panda pegged to a T. Holy Cow. It's like you just wrote up his cue cards for the next reunion. 

And on the subject of "doctors,"  I just love listening to Dr. Tyler Baltierra expound on the biochemistry of the human body and how the brain reacts to heavy drugs like...melatonin. See, if he tried to do something about his sleeping problem, he would have nothing to complain about in the morning. Little attention whore that he is, he has finally realized that Caitlyn gets vacation and all the attention by focusing relentlessly on her "poor me" schtcick. Tyler now wants to get him some of that, too, damnit!  You can totally tell that C and T are the children of addicts with all their unwavering self absorption.  Now, whether that behavior was learned or genetic, I have no idea. Their "marriage" is going to devolve in a relentless cycle of competing miseries, ailments, issues. They are going to spend the rest of their lives one upping each other while Nova and countless other offspring yammer semi coherently in the backseat and spill juice all over themselves

And on the subject of rehab, did anyone else notice how his mom reacted to Tyler going to rehab the way most parents react to their kids going to college? "Oh,Ty., you should totally go to rehab! What an experience! You will learn so much." 

I really hope Amy likes a threesome...or at least having a "sister wife" because Farrah is going to right there along for the ride. It wouldn't surprise me if she walks down the aisle with Amy and stands between the happy couple for their vows.

And because Tuesdays make me a raging bitch - I just loved how Maci declared her love for the MO -AY  champagne. Girl, if you love it so much. let's try pronouncing it correctly It's not like you are too busy writing your dissertation er withdrawing from countless classes to google that shit. 

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Booger666 said:

There have been a few posts that Tyler can’t take a rest / time for himself because he’s doing so much for his family and that Cate is too needy.  I don’t see that - I see too very needy and unfulfilled individuals not getting what they emotionally need/want.  Not being snarky to my fellow posters, just wondering what I missed.  I don’t follow their SM and have missed a couple of episodes this season so are there scenes/posts about Cate being a suckhole? Tyler is much more into TR so I would expect him to do more with it but it has been late, poorly executed, and I’m not clear if either has done more than the other beyond his constant doodling.  He and Cate punt way too much care of Nova to other family members and possibly day care.  They both ignore Nova quite a bit at home, but from the show it seems like Cate interacts with her more lately.

Catelynn is back at a treatment center for the third time in like 6 months I think. Not saying someone shouldn’t get help but I don’t think she would let him go to a treatment center. She would prob cry and make it all about herself again.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber went off her meds because New Matt is a super positive person and it all just worked out.

I didn't realize that just being around certain people could change brain chemistry. This is a real break through in mental health sciences. 

20 minutes ago, druzy said:

the omg farrah moment

This is the video they said they would show last night.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Farrah does lack empathy 100%. She and Michael get along now, because he kisses her ass. It's the only way to be with her. But watch their interactions. When she hugs him or tells him she loves him, it's so stilted and awkward. I honestly don't think she has feelings like a normal person does, but she can fake it okay as long as the person she's with isn't offensive to her in any way. I have no trouble imagining that she treats the crew like crap. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

How many people with mental health issues are going to watch their “idol” miss leader of the mental health community admit to being okay with stopping the meds because she is in her “honeymoon phase” of her relationship? MTV!! This is pretty irresponsible of you.

Um, I fucking hope none because they would be idiots.

Wow! THAT was the OMG moment that was touted all night long? I'm a little more OMwhatever.  I still don't know. Did Farrah get fired?  If not, she should be for no other reason than this has been a very boring storyline.  Also, did MTV pay for a trip to Italy for the Abraham/Danielson family?  Do I care whether either of Farrah's goofy parents get remarried? Not at all. I don't care whether they get along or don't. I'm more interested in why Farrah's ass looks like she's wearing several layers of Depends.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

So Taylor tries to make a nice anniversary celebration for Maci - arranges a sitter, hires a limo - and she embarrasses him on national TV by bringing up something he clearly didn't want to talk about on camera. She has really shown where her priorities are. Storyline above all. I go to bat for Maci a lot. But not on this. That was super uncool. 

Bonus? No Mackenzie this episode!

I don't know what was more awkward about Michael's proposal - the fact that his ex-wife was there, the fact that he read it off of his phone, or the fact that he included the trite "roses are red, violets are blue" poem? But oh well, they looked happy and there was no drama this week. So that was nice. 

But, no, Deb. No one wants a joint wedding with you and your crazy sasquatch. 

I literally have nothing to say about Amber's scenes. She's gross. He's gross. You know it's bad when your sycophant producer is completely flummoxed that you got knocked up so quickly. All the conversations sound identical to the ones about Matt in the beginning. 

Okay, I'm going to say it - I feel a bit bad for Tyler. Something is clearly wrong if he's not sleeping. He looks a mess. But I feel like Catelynn is the only one allowed to have mental issues in the family. These are both two very fucked up kids, from horrible backgrounds, who never should have stayed together. They're too broken to be any good for each other. But at least he tries. He may be cheesy and fake half the time, but at least he gives a good show of supporting his wife. He tries to vent to her about his sleeping issues, and she turns around and starts talking to Nova. This isn't the first time I've seen her be dismissive of his issues. SHE'S the one with depressionandanxiety. 

There have been other instances where Tyler tries to talk to Cate about feeling depressed or anxious and every time she starts crying and accusing him of wanting to leave her, because then of course he has to drop the subject and assure her repeatedly that he loves her. Cate is a manipulative narcissistic bitch, no one is allowed to have a problem except her. She takes up all the emotional space in that relationship and it's exhausting just watching it. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

the omg farrah moment

This is the video they said they would show last night.

How long after Heather got fired was this filmed?  Farrah clearly didn't like losing her and does not like her replacement, Kristen.  We already know she can't stand MJFreeman and I don't blame her.  He gets on my nerves, too.

10 hours ago, TeeMo said:

The weirdest moment in this whole episode was when I found myself saying "Wow that was really nice of DebzOG" when she gave Michael and Amy that ceramic plate of the grotto where they got engaged. That was perhaps the most human thing DebZOG has done in years. It was legitimately thoughtful. 

LOLOL we thought the same thing! And then I thought "she probably bought that for Dr. David and he said he hated it so she gave it to Michael instead."

I'm going to make a twitter handle with something like "this mo-WAY is goooood." I can't figure out how to capture the accent though. Mow-WAY. #klassy

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

It's so funny to watch anyone try to be affectionate with Farrah - she totally freezes!  

and she gives them the dismissive, "uh-huh.  okay.  sure, yup, love you too..."

Kourtney Kardashian has the same affect, sort of, but she almost seems to realize that it's normal for other humans to act like that.

I felt so bad for Nova when she lost her shit that she spilled her juice and Tyler started swearing.  She's three.  she shouldn't have to be logical.

• Love 1

The only time Farrah really looks people directly in the eyes is when she is confrontational.   Saying "I love you" to Michael before he proposes she won't even look in his direction after she says it.   

I don't think there was ever any hope for Sophia to end up even semi-normal with those two nutcases in her life - Farrah & DebZOG.  But being the daughter of a D list celebrity and living a public life has most likely made the inevitable damage even worse.  

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, ElderPrice said:

There have been other instances where Tyler tries to talk to Cate about feeling depressed or anxious and every time she starts crying and accusing him of wanting to leave her, because then of course he has to drop the subject and assure her repeatedly that he loves her. Cate is a manipulative narcissistic bitch, no one is allowed to have a problem except her. She takes up all the emotional space in that relationship and it's exhausting just watching it. 

100%! He's not allowed to have any issues of his own. Never mind that he had trauma in his childhood too. Any time he mentions something, Cate makes it about herself. I caught onto that a few years. And it wasn't lost on me that Tyler actually said last night that your childhood issues can only be an excuse for so long, then you have to start doing something about it. Except, he can't. Not really. Not while he's having to hold everything together and let Cate get all the attention....I mean, help. 

• Love 1

Imagine how large Brandon and Theresa's family would be if they were allowed to adopt all the unwanted Teen Mom and TM2 kids...Kaiser, Stella, and now Baby Glennon.  Also imagine how eternally grateful those kids would be to have a happy, loving family that was able to provide everything they needed, both physically and emotionally.  I'd throw baby Ensley into the mix, as well, but I wouldn't want to wish them the horror of dealing with UBT or Jenelle for the rest of their lives.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, MissMel said:

How long after Heather got fired was this filmed?  Farrah clearly didn't like losing her and does not like her replacement, Kristen.  We already know she can't stand MJFreeman and I don't blame her.  He gets on my nerves, too.

Heather was fired in the spring, I believe.  Farrah was very close to Heather.  Probably one of Farrah’s only real friends. She’d even sleep over Farrah’s when they were in TX filming.  Much of the discord between Amber and Farrah comes from Farrah/Simon believing Amber/Matt were behind Heather’s firing (which they were).

So, did Kristen and her crew complain about they way Farrah treats them before or after their free Italian vacations?  Come on!

• Love 1

Tyler's whining just felt contrived for a story line to me.  He doesn't want to take the evil Melatonin because it will mess up his brain, but he slugs down the Red Bull . . . ???  There are lots of solutions beyond just whining to everyone about how you're not sleeping. 

All of these people have this distorted belief that they are Teen Idols when in reality their fame comes from being perceived as completely messed up trash.  Anybody who would want to be like them needs to check their soul at the gates of hell just like all of the cast has. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

And because Tuesdays make me a raging bitch - I just loved how Maci declared her love for the MO -AY  champagne. Girl, if you love it so much. let's try pronouncing it correctly It's not like you are too busy writing your dissertation er withdrawing from countless classes to google that shit. 

I think she is under the impression that Moet is the good stuff.  I thnik she was confusing it with Veuve.  

1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Well, if the Before Ho and Terrible Rain shoes fit, those fans seem to wear them. 

Awesome!  I call it "Before Ever Ho."  Is that website still up and running?

8 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Both Tyler and Cate are drama queens and yet I do think they have real problems but I also think they are drama queens about things too, but then again look at their parents. Even Kim who I used to consider the sane parent seems to go into extremes regarding Tyler and his issues. 

Kim has rubbed me the wrong way for a while now. In her eyes Tyler can do absolutely no wrong.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think she is under the impression that Moet is the good stuff.  I thnik she was confusing it with Veuve.  

Awesome!  I call it "Before Ever Ho."  Is that website still up and running?

Still up and running and you can still take advantage of the 50% off Christmas sale! 

Now, don't everyone run to the website and start shopping at once...

Does Tyler realize your brain produces melatonin on its own, the pills are just supplements, meaning it’s probably one of the safer routes to go? 

And I know they didn’t have the best therapist to judge the profession by (rip kinko Kathy... I feel like I should clarify she didn’t die she just isn’t on the show) but they don’t even try anything else before jumping to inpatient therapy. There are lots of steps that could/should be taken before inpatient, inpatient is really just for when you are actually not safe ( I mean in terms of depression, not across the board inpatient treatment is best for other conditions). I get it, it’s hard to deal with Cates current crisis, whatever that might be, I think him needing a break is completely valid, but when your a grownup sometimes life isn’t fair.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Tyler's whining just felt contrived for a story line to me.  He doesn't want to take the evil Melatonin because it will mess up his brain, but he slugs down the Red Bull . . . ???  There are lots of solutions beyond just whining to everyone about how you're not sleeping. 

All of these people have this distorted belief that they are Teen Idols when in reality their fame comes from being perceived as completely messed up trash.  Anybody who would want to be like them needs to check their soul at the gates of hell just like all of the cast has. 

Exactly!! What is with them needing a treatment center vacation with every issue? There are other options.  Maybe he needs counseling.  He clearly is not happy.  But...could he have been any bigger of a baby in the van? Ick. 

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Exactly!! What is with them needing a treatment center vacation with every iasue? There are other options.  Maybe he needs counseling.  He clearly is not happy.  But...could he have been any bigger of a baby in the van? Ick. 

and then he got pissed b/c Nova was acting like an ACTUAL baby (because she *is* one...)

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Just now, leighroda said:

Does Tyler realize your brain produces melatonin on its own, the pills are just supplements, meaning it’s probably one of the safer routes to go? 

I think he's just scared to take medication and become 'addicted' to something.  And yea, you can't get addicted to melatonin but I kinda see his thought process.  His dad is a HUGE drug addict and I'm sure he worries if he could become like his dad if he tries to take stuff.  He doesn't want to become dependent on a drug.    I was actually kinda worried when i first started taking melatonin. I thought my body would get adjusted to me taking it and then I wouldn't be able to sleep without it.  Obviously isn't the course (at least for me) and I can take it on and off as I choose. But I'm a 30 year old that didn't know that at first.  

I was kinda whatever about Tyler this episode but I felt a teensy bit bad for him because he probably is dealing with a lot.  He does seem to keep himself busy AND he seems to be doing all the work and Catelynn seems to be pushing him to get the house stuff done faster without helping out.  But then after the episode I went to twitter and he posted "I don't know if I can do it anymore....."  which I think was posted 2 days ago.  But it made me really sad for him.  I think he's dealing with a lot, especially worrying about his dad and whatever other projects he has going on and I think he's keeping too much stuff in. 

On Taylor and Maci... wasn't it Taylor or first started talking about wanting more babies during the dinner and he's the one that said if they wanted it to happen it would instantly?  Maci was just reminding him of what could happen.  And I think she seemed a little buzzed when she told the producer that she had a miscarriage so I think she just had some alcohol induced word vomit.  But in my opinion he's the one that essentially brought up the topic. 

• Love 2

I think he's just scared to take medication and become 'addicted' to something. 

There are tons of alternatives to popping pillses, either OTC or prescription.  He could start with counseling and the first thing any good counselor will tell him is to lay off the Red Bull and adopt a consistent sleep/wake schedule.  That would be 1000% percent more effective than whining/tweeting in between slugs of Red Bull.

• Love 1

Wow.  So Amber really is that delusional and lacking in self-awareness that she will say of NewMatt "It is not like you are out for my money or do not not have a career".     I almost feel sorry for her.   

• Love 2

Someone else mentioned new Matt is creepier than original Matt, and yes, I agree. Something about him creeps me out way more than OM. I don't if it's just Amber trying to make us believe he's a legit guy. Maybe it's also that I can't think what rational above board man would be around Amber and be like "yep I need to be with this ray of sunshine" lol. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

There are tons of alternatives to popping pillses, either OTC or prescription.  He could start with counseling and the first thing any good counselor will tell him is to lay off the Red Bull and adopt a consistent sleep/wake schedule.  That would be 1000% percent more effective than whining/tweeting in between slugs of Red Bull.

Absolutely. He could even try...exercise...gasp! It would be good way to help tire the body out physically and relieve some of his daily stress. But I can see where the allure of a cold Red Bull and a good whine would be more enticing than actually having to break a sweat. 

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Heather was fired in the spring, I believe.  Farrah was very close to Heather.  Probably one of Farrah’s only real friends. She’d even sleep over Farrah’s when they were in TX filming.  Much of the discord between Amber and Farrah comes from Farrah/Simon believing Amber/Matt were behind Heather’s firing (which they were).

So, did Kristen and her crew complain about they way Farrah treats them before or after their free Italian vacations?  Come on!

@CofCinci, is there a place where what went down is captured? I knew Heather got fired and that it was ostensibly because she spent the night at Farrah's house, but how did Amber and Matt enter into the picture?

And how fucked is it that Debra is always friendly engaging with the chick who took a swing at her daughter on camera? Are they just two peas in a pod?

• Love 2
Just now, imjagain said:

Someone else mentioned new Matt is creepier than original Matt, and yes, I agree. Something about him creeps me out way more than OM. I don't if it's just Amber trying to make us believe he's a legit guy. Maybe it's also that I can't think what rational above board man would be around Amber and be like "yep I need to be with this ray of sunshine" lol. 

New Matt is creepy like Jenelle's David--he's huge and tends to loom. He pastes on that fake toothy grin but when he's not "smiling" he looks like a lamprey. and he does the same thing David does in the car, hanging on to Amber with a huge, meaty paw. He looks like he has bad breath. Just a big YUCK all around. Amber is cray.

And Tyler won't take melatonin, which you can buy at any drugstore, but will smoke pot by the bushel, and pound Red Bull by the case? good to know Dr. Baltierra is on the case. Sheesh. The ignorance of these twits astonishes me. And hey Tyler, if you don't think Cate can handle the "business" if you go away, hire a temp for a few hours a day. Go to a spa and have massages and yoga classes for a few days. Not rocket science.

Kim won the prize of person I most want to push off a cliff this week. "It makes me feel bad! I'm a terrible mother!" "No-uh, Mom! You're an awesome mom-uh!" Way to make it all about yourself, Kim. Par for the course with this crowd though, right? All so needy and unable to cope, sucking the air out of the room. Cate's meltdown over the keys was ridiculous. This is life, girl! These things happen! Its not a crisis!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

New Matt is creepy like Jenelle's David--he's huge and tends to loom. He pastes on that fake toothy grin but when he's not "smiling" he looks like a lamprey. and he does the same thing David does in the car, hanging on to Amber with a huge, meaty paw. He looks like he has bad breath. Just a big YUCK all around. Amber is cray.

HAHAHAHAH!  

54 minutes ago, gunderda said:

On Taylor and Maci... wasn't it Taylor or first started talking about wanting more babies during the dinner and he's the one that said if they wanted it to happen it would instantly?

Actually Maci brought it up first.  She said she got a text from a friend about them having sex and making a baby (stuck out to me bc I thought these two chucklefucks couldn’t care less about celebrating 1yr of marriage as they were constantly on their phones trying to engage with anyone but their spouse on their “special” night).  They talked about how he loves kids and wouldn’t mind more.  Maci talked adopting a 4-6yr old in the next few years which he agreed was a good idea and then she said that if he wanted a “natural” one they needed to do that first.  So she kind of led him to talking about babies and needing to make one now, which was quite funny considering she tries to make it out like she is good with the 3 she already has.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Tyler won't take melatonin, which you can buy at any drugstore, but will smoke pot by the bushel, and pound Red Bull by the case? good to know Dr. Baltierra is on the case. Sheesh. The ignorance of these twits astonishes me. 

Hey, now! I'll have you know that Tyler Baltierra, MD was raised by a pharmacist. A street pharmacist.

Darl Lynn Baltierra, D(S)Ph knows plenty about drugs. 

14 hours ago, cereality said:

WTF is wrong with Tyler and Catelynn? I feel like Tyler is willing a mental issue upon himself.  He’s soooo stressed, sooooo tired, soooo in need of help – maybe he needs to go in patient.  WTF – I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you except you are a 26 year old on perpetual summer break.  Throwing a few t-shirts on the internet and taking on a house project is something people do ON TOP of a 40 hour a week job.  Honestly if he and Catelynn had to be setting an alarm for 7 am, going somewhere, working an 8+ hr day with a boss expecting some kind of work product, and then come home feed the kids, unwind for an hour and then rinse and repeat the next day – they wouldn’t have 24-7 to sit there lamenting about how hard their lives are, their feelings, how stressed they are.

And LOL at his mom saying – maybe you’re stressed by all your success.  Um – didn’t realize packaging a few t shirts to be mailed out because your fans ordered them online and then sitting around the rest of the day counted as success.  Does she realize there are 26 year olds who are 1st year attorneys or graduating freaking medical school??

ALL.OF.THIS.

OHMAHLAWRD, Tyler's behavior is making me stabby, and Kim is no help.  WTF, my DH and I both work full-time, have two daughters in school (and dance and horseback riding lessons), and we just launched an online beard oil / balm / butter shop.  Our own startup, too!  No MLM here, so DH spends a lot of his evenings working on the website, on the facebook page, and on creating and delivering products to the post office while I cook dinners, make the kids' lunches, do the laundry umpteen thousand times a week ... you know, the usual shit most (if not all of us) do on the daily. 

So Tyler and Catelynn and every other sumvabitch out in Teen Mom land who ever whines "ugh, I'm sooooooooo stressed, this vacation is JUST what I needed..." can have a seat all goddamned day.  Just what in the fresh hell is stressing you all out so much?!

And I need to say this because it irks me:  Farrah can stop with her whiny "aaawwwwwww!"  But count me in as thinking that Michael's proposal was sweet and directly from the heart. And I, too, was thinking WTF when Farrah put Debz, EMBA on a boat all by herself??  AAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!  I can't with these people anymore.

• Love 2
(edited)
49 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

@CofCinci, is there a place where what went down is captured? I knew Heather got fired and that it was ostensibly because she spent the night at Farrah's house, but how did Amber and Matt enter into the picture?

There are so many Amber/Matt articles that I can’t find it on my phone right now.

Heather was also Amber’s producer. Heather became aware that Matt was cheating with Jeff’s tattooed girlfriend.  She told Amber. Sociopath Matt twisted it into Heather/Farrah/Simon are trying to tear our love apart.  Amber/Matt threatened to leave the series if Heather wasn’t fired.  MJ fired Heather and she runs that TLC TM clone now. 

“But I wouldn’t really want her fired.”

1E7F3D9E-649C-4B9A-9FFC-593346471660.jpeg

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Having said all that, I was pretty pleased when Taylor said something like "You know if we decide to have another baby it will basically happen like that!" and snapped his fingers, putting to rest Maci's claims that every single one of her "surprise" pregnancies has been some sort of medical miracle because she's been told it will be difficult for her to conceive. Girlfriend, you have had THREE pregnancies in the last three years. If your doctor is still claiming you have some sort of barriers to fertility, it is time to seek a new doctor. 

Great point.

I cringed so hard when they both pulled out their phones and starting playing at this nice restaurant for their anniversary.  Invoking the spirit of C&T.

I have a thought of thoughts about Amber. I've already written about this before but don't expect anyone to remember it.  I too have bipolar disorder and I have had it for 25 years. It's taken a lot for me to be able to function with it.  It's quite dangerous to have her state she can stop her medication on her own.  I would hope MTV would address it but they probably won't.

Michael's poem was so silly but Amy liked

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Tyler is a huge baby but of course Catelynn had to make this big thing and start crying about losing the keys. She couldn’t handle Tyler being the stressed out upset one. Kim needs to Fuck off tho.

Agree.

Cate never seems attentive when Tyler has his own issues. He has had to sit there and hear Cate year after year as she expressed her feelings and issues to him. She could at least lend a sympathetic ear to him. I get she was driving and they had to be somewhere on time (the photoshoot) so, it wasn't actually a good time to sit and listen to what Tyler was saying. A little compassion for her spouse goes a long way. Of course, when it is Cate who is having a meltdown or feeling stressed, she makes a big production out of it and expects all the attention. It is all about Cate, no one else. 

These people are exhausting. With all the money you have and the free mental health care MTV throws out at you, there is no excuse to continue to battle whatever demons you are experiencing or claiming you are suffering from. Stop fucking around and get with the program. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

Oh yes, the poor me, I'm going through the same shit I just was in rehab for 3 months ago. Well maybe if Cate's ass would stay in rehab and not get straight out and head to Boogie Town and actually fucking listen and learn and actually do what the counselors are telling her instead of being a know it all I can smoke weed card holding bitch, then maybe it would work and maybe Tyler could get some help. BUT NOOOOOOOOO, Cate has to have everyone feel sorry for her, fuck Tyler and his emotions, it is all about her.

See this is why I feel sorry for Tyler sometimes. It is shit like her and her constant fake rehab shit that isn't doing him any good. And the constant bullshit of dealing with her bullshit would make me want to scream.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

There are so many Amber/Matt articles that I can’t find it on my phone right now.

Heather was also Amber’s producer. Heather became aware that Matt was cheating with Jeff’s tattooed girlfriend.  She told Amber. Sociopath Matt twisted it into Heather/Farrah/Simon are trying to tear our love apart.  Amber/Matt threatened to leave the series if Heather wasn’t fired.  MJ fired Heather and she runs that TLC TM clone now. 

“But I wouldn’t really want her fired.”

1E7F3D9E-649C-4B9A-9FFC-593346471660.jpeg

This makes more sense. I forgot about the cheating. I wonder if that was the name mentioned when Matt took the lie detector test and failed the question. Thank you!

I'm wondering now if the somber looks from Taylor and Maci were manufactured drama...because really

1) Dandylion is a REALLY stupid name.

2) Even if she DID tell the producers first, they still have a couple months before it airs and they could easily tell their families in that time. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

This makes more sense. I forgot about the cheating. I wonder if that was the name mentioned when Matt took the lie detector test and failed the question. Thank you!

I'm wondering now if the somber looks from Taylor and Maci were manufactured drama...because really

2) Even if she DID tell the producers first, they still have a couple months before it airs and they could easily tell their families in that time. 

Yes; same woman. 

I believe the Taylor/Maci scene was real.  He is holding back tears and runs off to the bathroom so he won’t cry on camera. Then, the two appear to be texting each other through the scene. Zoom in on Those texts!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I guess it must have been the "time & place" part that irked Taylor because I had the same thought...this isn't the Truman Show. 

This is just splitting hairs at this point, but you know what else about these girls really bugs me?....the way they speak to each other. It's all "hey babe!", "oh honey", "you know it sweetie!" "Luv ya!!". It is SO put on, it's almost as bad as Tyler thinking he's the next coming of Jerry Lewis because he makes goofy faces into the camera. 

• Love 2

I will definitely have to zoom in on texts. Maybe someone else who is super talented can do it, though. :)

1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I guess it must have been the "time & place" part that irked Taylor because I had the same thought...this isn't the Truman Show. 

This is just splitting hairs at this point, but you know what else about these girls really bugs me?....the way they speak to each other. It's all "hey babe!", "oh honey", "you know it sweetie!" "Luv ya!!". It is SO put on, it's almost as bad as Tyler thinking he's the next coming of Jerry Lewis because he makes goofy faces into the camera. 

This reminded me that when Taylor and Maci were talking about Amber's pregnancy, I totally got the feeling that they were going to have THE REAL conversation about it after the cameras left. That's the one I wanted to hear. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

It says here that she got fired for spending the night at Farrah's (I wonder if F made her go to the port-a-potty in her bunny slippers.)

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/05/16/why-isnt-producer-heather-on-this-season-of-teen-mom-og-exclusive-details/