Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Buddy's Missing

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I think she’ll do the 5K if you let her use a golf cart, Glen.

No, she will finish in record time (in her flip-flops) because she is SO fit as we saw last week.  There is nothing she cannot do.

Edited by Donut Bear
  • Love 1

Whitney could never even walk the first hole.  I think Glenn would have had a hard time fitting in the cart with her.  The only way Whitney could play golf is by playing it on WE.  I’ve seen on my 600 pound life that some of these people consider that exercise.  

I like/liked Buddy and I hope he’s getting his life together.  I know I might be in the minority here but I totally enjoy Glenn and Babs.  They are clearly so in love it each other and that’s nice to see.  They are still attractive now but seeing the younger pictures, they were a really attractive couple.  It must be hard for them to see what’s become of Whit.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 1

Didn’t Whitney ever hear that it’s a bad idea to buy a pet for someone else as surprise??? You are committing them to taking care of that pet for the rest of that pet’s life! That’s not something that should be a surprise. 

Edited by PityFree
Typos
3 minutes ago, John M said:

She is bragging about being on the cover of the neighborhood newsletter? Were you also featured on the family Christmas card?

And why is she going to be in the picture? Isn’t it her parents’ neighborhood newsletter that she’s talking about? She’s an adult with her own home. In a different neighborhood!

She such a big girl and so grown up using her office supplies!! 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, nytonc said:

How long before Ashley regrets asking Mt Whitney to be her coach? I give her a week. 

Well, if she gets wind of this interpretive Dance Of Conception, she’ll run away very quickly. Hopefully, taking the cats with her. 

Does anyone remember that episode of Gilmore Girls where Kirk does an interpretive dance representing the lifespan of a man? Yeah, this may be worse.

Oh, Babs. I love you.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, John M said:

We are all aware this is a neighborhood newsletter, right? Is someone confused about what that is?

Maybe it’s a neighborhood publication that aims to educate the neighbors in a “These people are crazy. Stay away...” mode.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Fuck you, Tal, you pretentious prick. "I have my masters." 

Every time I hear someone say that, I am reminded of Dr. Science.

"I have a master's degree!  In SCIENCE!"  It never fails to make me laugh.  :)

He doesn't want to talk to you! And he isn't talking every day to his ex? Big mystery there.

"His air conditioner is broken", your his fucking landlord, fix it! "Well his air conditioner is broken, sucks to be him, oh well!"

• Love 1

I must be psychic because I was just thinking they were leading up to the idea of Whit trying to get preg via a sperm donor AND she'd con Todd into being the donor. Then not 5 minutes later, she's floating that very idea. No!!!

WAIT WHAT!?!?!!?!? A WHOLE hour and nothing on Buddy??? And then that poor kitten!!! 

Buddy lives on the 2nd floor. Heat rises. You say his AC is broken and then complain that he has a fan going? Yeah... he should really get that AC fixed. Oh, wait... he doesn't own the house. Yeah, the owner should totally take care of that and not let it just linger. Oh, wait... that's you, TWIT! Why? Why do I continue to watch this shit-show???

Huh, I haven't seen Buddy in a few days, it might be because his room isn't habitable because the air conditioner has been broken for days. Oh well, it will probably sort itself out.

Buddy hasn't paid me rent in a while, huh, he must be in trouble! 

I'm holding out for Wanda the cat to get her revenge for getting forced to wear a diaper. The dirty looks she gives Whitney is priceless. Sleep with one eye open, Whit. 

The whole point of taking your daughter golfing was to get her to actually move, Glenn. 

Parents bribing their obese daughter with a Hawaiian vacation in order to get her to exercise. The way those two infantilizes their adult daughter is absolutely appalling.  And furthermore, who drops a kitten on someone? Surprise!! 

Whit only decides to check upstairs until Heather comes around? She really cares that one.  Meanwhile, his cold, lifeless body has been rotting away for 5 days. 

Whit needs to realize that there are plus size stores that offer actual clothing that covers parts that should be covered, and isn't all made with stretch spandex 

Ok, Twit has talked about the issue of acne with PCOS, but could it also be exacerbated by Twit TOUCHING HER FACE frequently?????? Jesu Christu, spread the germs why don't you????

Ingrate. Spoiled brat. All around horrible person.  Who grumbles abt a trip to Hawaii????  Blechhhhh. 

So it's a 5K. Boohoo. Anyone else notice Twit's  outright admittance to her dad  that she CANNOT do small amounts of physical activities? The exertion of fitting into.the golf cart, the heaving her bulk up out of a chair, the stairs up to Buddy's place, etc...."in-between trainers?  Right. 

How much you wanna bet that Glen has offered Twit a gift of weight loss surgery more than once? 

2 hours ago, nytonc said:

How long before Ashley regrets asking Mt Whitney to be her coach? I give her a week. 

Oh, that happened when Ashley learned Whitney couldn't wait to smell the afterbirth.