Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: It's Not About The Pasta

• Start Topic

Scheana spirals out of control when she suspects Rob is pulling away, forcing Lisa to come to her rescue. Stassi assists in dressing the staff for SUR's annual Gay Pride celebration, while James erupts on Lala after she insults his girlfriend. Jax turns to an unlikely form of therapy in order to come to terms with his anger and infidelity.

Rob and Patrick are hard to watch, especially knowing what's to come. But I'm glad they're not with either of them anymore. Scheana and Stassi aren't perfect, but seeing them pine for guys who look far away when they're right next to them is sad. 

• Love 4

Sandoval says what we all are thinking: Jax immediately jumps to hooking up with the Reiki lady.

Ariana: kinda hypocritical for you to talk about relationships not being someone else’s business when your new boo Lala constantly has others’ relationships in her mouth.

And James drops the truth bomb on Lala re: “her” man. Daaaannnnnng.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 1

Rob is probably relieved to be able to use Katie, Stassi and Kristen as cover to run far, far away from Crazy Girlfriend. 

No one cares but you Schaena.  Not even Rob.  

Yeah.  Raquel.  I get the feeling she wants her guy, not bi......

Kristen bringing in Mama Frosted Pink Lip Stick!  Delicious! 

Shut it Ariana.  You can't whine about the WeHo Witches talking crap, when you're doing the very same thing.

Previews ..SCHWARTZ STICKS UP FOR KATIE AND SPEAKS FOR MANY BY CALLING SCHAENA FAKE.

I'm already delirious about next week's episode and it hasn't even happened yet.

• Love 1

The girls have nothing to do with any problems Sheana is having with Rob.  The fact that they don’t kiss/make out is very telling in my opinion.  I couldn’t be with a partner that wasn’t a good kisser.  It’s what sets the physical chemistry for everything else.

James tirade about Lala’s boyfriend prompted me to look him up.  Dear Lord, Lala is a younger version of the wife or exwife, whatever she is at this point, and she is gorgeous!

I did like Ariana in the past but now she just seems to gossip and stir the pot.  

Edited by Emmeline
Added
5 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

Well I can blow out my prayer candle because Scheana got her smile back.

What are these voids James needs filling?

I guess it's easy for these b!tches to assume James is fk'n his BFF! Hard to believe this is happening in California where all kinds of guys have gay besties! Being drunks helps them to be a little too close and affectionate in public unfortunately! The look on James' GF is priceless! Why do these people care so much about Sheana and Rob? Don't they have enough going on in their pathetic lives? ;-)

4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Why is Jax such a dumbass? "No one has asked me how I feel." Well duh you mofo; your feelings don't matter since you're the one sticking your penis in other girls and saying how you aren't even attracted to your girlfriend. Dumbass.

Maybe Sherri can straighten him out! Her questions are so pointed! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425

Raquel's reaction shots made that whole episode for me. I'm definitely going to have to watch this one again.

Scheana - nobody cares. You're really trying hard with this story line, aren't ya?

Love having meddling Kristen back.

James angry is extremely scary, actually.

I did like how Brittany didn't exaggerate the Katie conversation to Schaena and even put it out there that Schaena was doing the same thing.

And how she is the 4th in both groups of 3.  

Brittany is the intersection of the Sur waitress Venn diagram. 

Also.  I am not opposed to Peter being into chakras and reikis.  Particularly when the reiki lady tells Schwartz to stop fucking around.

I thought she seemed sharp.  And then came Jax. And then I thought she wasn't so smart.

Edited by dosodog

My newfavorite thing ever is “it’s not about the pasta!!!” I will shout it always.

Also I agree with Brittany. If Rob didn’t make out with someone, why is she making it a thing? Also I can’t with her “I’m not sleeping or eating” like I can’t. 

Watching Scheana pathetically pawing at and drooling all over Rob in that booth as he stewed and grimaced into the distance was all we needed to see to realize that pathetic relationship was already doomed. Talk about never evolving---she's still that same clingy, needy, vapid starfucker we all suspected she was back when she was blowing Eddie Cibrian!

Also, she needs to eat; not just for health purposes, but because she looks like an alien or an ant in the face otherwise. Waif/heroin chic is just not her best look.

DJ James needs to just come clean about his bisexuality already. That dude most definitely has taken a few rides on the bologna pony---he's all about the pasta.

I don't have high hopes for TomTom.

Jax probably wants to bang that transgender woman. Just a hunch.

And I really didn't need to see blurry images of Stassi's frankenboobs.

Edited by Sun-Bun

I’m tempted to start saying “It’s not about the pasta!!!!” In varying situations, just to smoke out who around me is a closet VPR watcher. It’s like saying a Dorinda-ism. If you know it, you’re gonna laugh and give a knowing nod of recognition.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Wicked said:

Wow, Lala, really has James wrapped around her finger, he couldn't deal with her being upset with him

James likes her no doubt, its why he trashed her so called boyfriend & her.

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

James’ girlfriend looks ready to split - leave him with his best friend.

I hope she splits, her LA valley girl accent drives me nuts..."its like.... you know..... awful"......

2 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Seriously, I really feel the need to always shout “it’s not about the pasta” every day now. 

Don't forget to say it at least five times in a row. 

They have to wear black dresses that read:

SUR

Restaurant

Lounge

which means

Sexy

Unique

Restaurant 

Restaurant

Lounge

I do like how the women seem genuinely happy for their friends (Kristen for Katie), and the guys for their friends.

Wow, they weren't exaggerating when they told us Scheana would be spiraling out of control.

Scheana, you're not losing Rob because of what those Bs said; you're losing him because of the way you're dealing with it.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Scheana, you're not losing Rob because of what those Bs said; you're losing him because of the way you're dealing with it.

Also because she's a Stage 5 Clinger!!

Katie and Brittney are both so gullible. Katie, Tom would rather sleep on a couch!

Jax would totally hook up with yoga lady, and Billie ,who has a great boob job btw

Scheana is so empty headed, LVP is right, she said the very same things about Shay. She's in love with being in love, only Rob doesn't love her.

I hate Jame's when he's been drinking, he's so obviously bisexual.

Kristin, the show got Brits mother to visit, not you.

Gullible is the word for tonight!

24 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Right?! He’s seeing that she’s WAY more invested than he is in their relationship since the mere “rumor” that he may have kissed someone is making her quit eating and obsess and cry. And this is while she’s saying she doesn’t even believe it. Couple that with even just her “joke” about how soon they could marry and it’s no wonder he’s “distancing himself.” I cringed when she said “I love you” and he said... nothing. 

1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Jax probably wants to bang that transgender woman. Just a hunch.

Could practically hear him thinking “wonder what that’s like” while they were talking.

Edited by Rebecca
6 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Right?! He’s seeing that she’s WAY more invested than he is in their relationship since the mere “rumor” that he may have kissed someone is making her quit eating and obsess and cry. And this is while she’s saying she doesn’t even believe it. Couple that with even just her “joke” about how soon they could marry and it’s no wonder he’s “distancing himself.” I cringed when she said “I love you” and he said... nothing. 

It seems pretty clear that Scheana sees the writing on the wall in terms of her “romance” with Rob and is seizing on this rumor as the way she can blame others for the break up. It’s not that Rob merely saw her as a friend with benefits and ran for the hills because she was talking marriage as soon as her divorce was final. It’s that these “bitches” are responsible.

I know it was the most scripted bit this show has ever done, but it was cute to see Brittney flirting with the bartender. I really think this show would improve greatly if she was single. And losing Jax from the main cast wouldn't hurt either.

Just now, rho said:

And losing Jax from the main cast wouldn't hurt either.

Awwww, but much as we all loathe him, Jax is still in my "love to hate/hate to love" category, right down there with Vikki G, Ramona S, Teresa G, Reza F and T-Rav---they're all so gross and rude, but I can't imagine their shows being anywhere near as entertaining without them!

• Love 1

Ken telling Jax to take off his shirt.  Objectifying much?  

I don't understand why men or women have to be scantily clad to celebrate Gay Pride.   Or perhaps I should say why Lisa requires her staff to do so.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

24 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Not to mention: I’m making some assumptions here, but if a guy really loved me, and if that were really a rumor, I’d assume that he would do everything in his power to make me feel secure in his affection, not be cold, distant, and cavalier as I flipped out about a mere rumor...

• Love 2

Lisa is bugging me (yes, I know it's probably all part of the show, but it is not believable).   She is giving Schwartz the third degree on how late he stayed out.  WTF.  If he wants to drink until he passes out every night, none of her business as long as he shows up to work on time, does his job, and whatever shit they're doing together (a new bar - I've seriously not paid much attention as it's a boring storyline).  Oh she's such good friends with all of her employees (insert eye roll here).  They're just part of this show, which I'm sure is bringing more cash her way.  Then she has to talk to poor Scheana.  I really hate how her name is spelled, btw.  Anyhow, she's noticed she's not herself (how can  you tell - vapid nutbag, yeah just more of the same, just amped up).  She looks so thin, pale, tired.   So Lisa insists she eats and then in 15 minutes, back to work.  Such a wonderful boss.  Whatever.  

Jax would bang an inflatable woman if she looked hot.

Most of these people would do better with a little less alcohol.  James is one of those people, although, "it's not about the pasta" is now a classic.  James looks like he is denying that he's at least bi-sexual.

Ok, why does Kristin care so much if Brittany leaves Jax?  Granted, Jax is scum, but Brittany needs to make that decision for herself.  I think that if the opportunity arose, Kristen would hook up with Jax.  Maybe even Stassi would, maybe.  They're back on the show, but not in that starring psycho role.   Kristen is so dead set on getting those two split up.  But she was dead set on breaking up the other two a year or so ago, which didn't work.  Is she the designated shit stirrer - like FOH, but DSS?

I've thought about this too much.  Time for bed as I have a real job to go to tomorrow, as opposed to these fools, who play act at having jobs.  I would love to know what the real staff at SUR, etc., think of these dingbats.

22 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Lisa is bugging me (yes, I know it's probably all part of the show, but it is not believable).   She is giving Schwartz the third degree on how late he stayed out.  WTF.  If he wants to drink until he passes out every night, none of her business as long as he shows up to work on time, does his job, and whatever shit they're doing together (a new bar - I've seriously not paid much attention as it's a boring storyline).  Oh she's such good friends with all of her employees (insert eye roll here).  They're just part of this show, which I'm sure is bringing more cash her way.  Then she has to talk to poor Scheana.  I really hate how her name is spelled, btw.  Anyhow, she's noticed she's not herself (how can  you tell - vapid nutbag, yeah just more of the same, just amped up).  She looks so thin, pale, tired.   So Lisa insists she eats and then in 15 minutes, back to work.  Such a wonderful boss.  Whatever.  

Jax would bang an inflatable woman if she looked hot.

Yeah, Lisa is always going on about how she cares about her staff 'a little too much', but I've never believed it.  She loves to provoke.  Lisa said that Stassi looked like she had lost 10 pounds, when she said that she had no appetite and reached into her dress to feel out her padded underwear.  Umm, inappropriate much???  I don't care who you are, unless you're my husband, you can't reach into my private area and feel out my underwear!!  Then she tells Brittany that she looks better when she's thinner.  Always giving backhand compliments.

As Stassi said to Jax - "You'd bang anything." when he said "That's like banging my sister." - really, would anybody be surprised if that turned out to be true?  And yes, he did have sex with that older guy in Miami.  Jax was like a rent boy to the older, rich men who would give him money for his 'company'.  He would've gotten away with it in his early 20s because he still had his looks and plus, well, he was young, but now he's revolting and has absolutely nothing.  He has no impulse control and didn't save up any money from his youth.  Sounds like he worked quite a lot as a model, but he has nothing to show for it.  Probably all went to coke and alcohol.

Jax being all "Nobody has asked me how I feel :**(" . Oh, I'm sorry, Jax!  How does it feel to have cheated on your girlfriend with an elderly woman on the couch next to you?  How does it feel to have humiliated your girlfriend?  Please, do share your feelings on how you shit on people in your life. And then the second that Kelsey asks him how he's feeling, instead of just saying it and keeping it at that, he brings it back to wanting to sleep with Kelsey. So predictable. Seriously, how does Brittany watch this shit and stay with him? I hope they're a fake couple or she's also cheating on him while she just stays with him for the show/fame because if she just takes this shit because she "loves him so much," that is really pathetic.

Woah, James definitely has something going on with that guy. That was alarming. They were close to making out at one point and that was in front of James' girlfriend and on camera. WTF are they doing when there aren't cameras or Raquel around? Pretty sure they're doing it. 

Idk, I watched Jax and Brittany Go to Kentucky (or whatever it was called), and I don't think Kristen's strategy of bringing Brittany's mom will get her to break up with Jax. Brittany's mom seemed enamored with Jax on that show and whenever he treated her poorly, she said something to the effect of "Brittany, you need to be nicer to Jax and show patience."  I don't think she is going to be gunning for a breakup. 

What has Schaena done to her face? She's a pretty woman, but she has this frozen plastic look to her. She is super stage 5 clinger. And I'm already bored with the Rob thing. I wish they had footage of him making out with someone else. That would make things slightly more entertaining.

Bravo owes me for a new TV since I threw something at it when Jax said nobody had asked him how he was doing after cheating on Brittany.

I think I love new and improved Lala! WTH! I have to admit I couldn't get through the whole shitshow tonight. When the trailer going into commercial showed Tom not being able to figure out how to put on a facemask I tapped out. How do they get through a day without getting hit by cars or otherwise killing themselves?! Does Scheana even hear how pathetic and needy she sounds? 

I just hate Katie with the power of 1000 suns. I've tried but every time she's on my screen I get stabby. She's so smug yet unaccomplished. Why does she act as though she's superior or more mature or better employed than the rest of them? She married a guy who can't put on a fucking facemask!!! *sigh I can't

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Wicked said:

Wow, Lala, really has James wrapped around her finger, he couldn't deal with her being upset with him

Yeah, it was fun to watch how she got him going.  Sheesh, I really have been watching this thing too long . . . cuz now I realize I understand chucklefuck-speak.  See, to anyone else watching the James meltdown with Lala -- they'd be totally lost if they don't know chucklefuck-speak.  But unfortunately, I do.  I understood quickly that it really wasn't about the pasta.  And Lala was just being her usual nasty, smuggy self & was clearly mocking Raquel.  Well, I'll give it to Lala, she may be a hooker, & a beautiful hooker, but she does know how to bug certain people -- and in particular, James & Katie.  She can be fun to watch in some moments -- I'll give her that too.

So Sandoval, do you really know what gives Jax a boner?  Cuz I think you do.  I think you're watching for that -- since you haven't had sex with Ari in 200 years -- or probably ever.

Man, Pete looks super hot in some shots & in other shots he looks downright middle-aged & kinda oldish.  WTF?  And then there's that Ray Romano voice that's such a supreme turn-off.  Hey, producers, keep Pete on mute, please.  He has nothing even remotely interesting or funny to ever contribute anyway.

So disappointing how dull Krsiten is now.

Wow, Schemer, your taste in men really sucks, hun.

Why the fuck is Stassi still on this show?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Scheana is such a joke lol. It’s obv Rob doesn’t give a fuck about her. How he acts after the whole rumour says it all. I think it’s hilar how she’s blaming everyone else too. She thought she hit the lotto with Rob but he so doesn’t care. She’s just another z list celeb he’s banging. Which is obv what he goes for because losers like Scheana think he is something when he’s actually really nothing himself.

James and Logan have atleast given each other bjs if not more.

• Love 1

Also just going to ask because I still don’t even understand: what was the actual deal with the pasta? I was so confused by how that whole thing started and why it ended hilariously with James screaming it five times! I don’t think we ever got an explanation. Lala said Raquel said she and Logan could have some pasta.. and then James was screaming about it? What??

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Thumper said:

I still don't understand why James went so ballistic on LaLa about the pasta.  Was it the alcohol???  I could not follow that conversation/attack.

It was the alcohol, it didn't make much sense though

• Love 1

Rob has zero interest in Scheana other than as support for the show.  When Scheana was on WWHL, he called and essentially said Scheana really loved doing the show and it wasn't going to ask her stop.  the other people don't care about her relationship with Rob, they just don't want to hear about it.  Like LVP said, Scheana is always claiming her relationship is perfect, amazing.    LVP said Scheana is now in Las Vegas, so the relationship was stiffy, iffy at best.  Scheana getting her weight so far down has effected her hair-it looks so unhealthy.  No one loves Scheana as much Scheana loves Scheana.  Next week she gets called out on what an empty vessel she is.

Lisa is bugging me (yes, I know it's probably all part of the show, but it is not believable).   She is giving Schwartz the third degree on how late he stayed out.  WTF.  If he wants to drink until he passes out every night, none of her business as long as he shows up to work on time.

I can tell you now, no way would I go into business with Tom, no way. He's a lazy, drunken pos! With a stupid wife

• Love 1

Awww Schwartz “fell in love with Katie all over again” because she didn’t roast him for sleeping away his drunken stupor at his boyfriend’s place. A few weeks after he drunkenly made out with Lala’s Friend.  See? Romance isn’t dead, ya’ll!  (Ugh)

Brittany looked really pretty in that scene where the waiter was flirting with her. Best she’s looked in the past 2 seasons! If only she’d wise up and get that 180 pound tumor known as Jax removes. 

I used to actually kind of like Scheanna. Well, I thought she was the lesser of the evils who comprised the Stassi-Kristen-Katie triumvirate. But her pathetic neediness and shallowness this season is making it tough to stick up for her. Read the signs from your man, girl: he’s just not that into you. 

• Love 1