Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: That'll Be the Day

• Start Topic

I have no idea where to post since the episode thread is locked, but I am ridiculously excited for tonight. I don't want to know almost as much as I want to know. Maybe they go a little far in the promos, but this show delivers me the feels I want. I haven't been this stoked for an episode of television in a long while. Heh, maybe this belongs in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

• Love 1
On 2/2/2018 at 7:40 AM, MsChicklet said:

I posted on social media that Facebook needs to have a "Mark Yourself Safe" button for those of us making chili in our crockpots for the Super Bowl.

We’re doing a chili cook-off at work in a few weeks and my coworkers who watch this show and know I have the Pesrsons’ crock pot have forbidden me from using it, lest I burn the building down. 

• Love 2

I got the old crock pot out to make chili today.  For years the knob has been broken and I use a pair of pliers to turn it on and then I put the knob back on to confirm the setting.  It never bothered me before this episode.  I checked online and I was able to find my crock pot and the replacement parts for it.  I am going to order a new knob.  I also made sure to unplug it after the chili was done cooking.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Can anybody help me out here? Was there any explanation as to how the dog (Audio) got his name? It's unusual and it occurred to me this week that I don't know if we know where it came from.

He came with that name, and I think it had something to do with where he was found. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Katy M said:

He came with that name, and I think it had something to do with where he was found. 

Thanks! For some reason I felt sure there was some kind of explanation. I'll have to go back and watch one of these days.

44 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Can anybody help me out here? Was there any explanation as to how the dog (Audio) got his name? It's unusual and it occurred to me this week that I don't know if we know where it came from.

25 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Didn't the shelter volunteer (who was played by Lena Waithe) tell Kate that they named him Audio because he likes music? And wasn't that one of the reasons why Kate bonded with him?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Didn't the shelter volunteer (who was played by Lena Waithe) tell Kate that they named him Audio because he likes music? And wasn't that one of the reasons why Kate bonded with him?

That seems familiar. Thanks!

• Love 1