Type keyword(s) to search

Making A Model With Yolanda Hadid - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Gawd. Lilyan is a total bitch & her mom enables her. & Breanna is her Gretchen Weiners.  The whole Lilyan crying thing because people were being mean to HER cake completely out of the blue. She was laughing at Mackenzie right in from if her & making snide comments in confessionals. I do not buy the act one bit.

I love Mikayla & Athena. Anytime all of them are on screen, I can’t look away from Mikayla.  Mackenzie is a pretty girl but so insecure. I feel bad for her though because lilyan clearly has picked her as a target. Kudos to Mikayla for staying out of the drama. Very mature, & I’m guessing she’s benefiting from having been to real school. 

I think I saw Carrington In the preview at the end of episode 1 - I think they add her as a “twist” later in the season. 

• Love 1

Makenzie is not as pretty as she thinks she is. Boy does her bitchy attitude read on her face & spoil her looks. She also has an asymmetry about her jawline that I cannot unsee. Her mom constantly making excuses for her bad behavior & poor performance bores me to tears.

Lilyan could be a successful Instagram model, but in person she's completely inadequate. Her Instagram had a group photo that included Carrington. Hmm...

Breanna's mother is soo annoying. The less they show of her the better.

Can we just fast forward to the final 2, Mikayla & Athena already?

13 hours ago, Lura said:

LOLOL  BRAVA to walnutqueen for a super witty comment!

Heh.  If you come sit by me, I'll let you eat cake, too!   

For the record, I don't own a white robe, and don't have a medicine closet.  I also don't visit any "practitioners" - medical or alternative.  :-)

I really can't separate this Yolanda from the one I saw on RHoBH.

• Love 5
On 1/24/2018 at 9:24 PM, heckkitty said:

I think I saw Carrington In the preview at the end of episode 1 - I think they add her as a “twist” later in the season. 

Yep.  They finally mentioned her on the show.  

• Love 1

I had never heard of her until she was guest judge on Project Runway and she was a complete fucking idiot. 

She has no place telling any of the girls to get rid of external trappings and use the looks "God gave them" while she has her own fake lips, fake face, fake hair, and fake everything else. She"s one facelift away from looking like the Joker.

• Love 4

I think Lilyan and her mother are production scapegoats. With their overly confident and mean girl behavior, they played right into it. The mother realizes it and is trying to salvage their position by spouting platitudes while on camera. Yolanda's going to pick away at Lilyan, under the pretense of giving her hard advice.

I wondered whether Yolanda was being sincere with her claims of respecting these young girls' ages. Nope. Despite her talk about being appropriate, she was very annoyed when one of the mothers vocally expressed concern about clothing and posing for her 13-year-old daughter. Yolanda could have been more understanding (even if she disagreed), but she smacked that mother down.

Hopefully this mother and daughter can leverage the exposure from this show to pursue a career without Yolanda. I do wonder how much of a non-compete agreement everyone had to sign, and for how long. If a daughter doesn't win, is she free to pursue other opportunities immediately?

Yolanda is [still] an asshole. I'm out.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 5

Yolanda essentially failed as a model, married two very wealthy men, possibly faked a disease for sympathy and money, and is riding on the backs of her young daughters' success.  Now she's taking advantage of vulnerable young girls and their deluded mothers. She's a greedy narcissist like so many others we see on TV.

• Love 9

While I didn't see the swimsuit photo shoot as overtly sexual, that wasn't my 13 year old daughter. I'm assuming this was edited for time, and Yolanda was a bit more understanding with the mother, although she (Yo) is a bit frosty. On the other hand, it's the reality of the business ,as she said, and if the Mother feels that way, she should wait until her daughter is older.  I'm not a big fan of Lilyann, but I can imagine that it must be horrible at that age to be criticized about your looks in such a public way. I understand her tears. Hopefully, she is just a producer plant and she was willing to do this for more screen time.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

I wondered whether Yolanda was being sincere with her claims of respecting these young girls' ages. Nope. Despite her talk about being appropriate, she was very annoyed when one of the mothers vocally expressed concern about clothing and posing for her 13-year-old daughter. Yolanda could have been more understanding (even if she disagreed), but she smacked that mother down.

Yup.  Yo showed her true colors during that exchange.  

• Love 7

I too, am surprised that I like this show so much. Yolanda gives good advice and I think that some of these contestants will go on to become serious, top models. Yolanda is doing well with the mothers too.

I am not sure how I feel about the swimsuit photo shoot. It did seem mature but Brooke Shields was doing much worse decades ago. The mothers are complicit even though they don't want to admit it. They have to know that their daughters will be showing off their bodies.

My grandmother used to say, "Pretty is as pretty does." Lilyan is not pretty.

• Love 5

Since this is edited - production is going to use what ever works to keep people watching. I saw nothing overtly sexual in the beach pictures. This is Athena's resume - and as you can see - she's been in 2 Nike swimsuit runways - http://www.optionmodelandmedia.com/storage/serve/wwo7e3024tohgp9l/Athena Katoanga but most of her other modeling has indeed been clothing with playground scenes ect. Yolanda is right - if mom feels she's not mature enough for this - come back in 3-4 yrs.

As far as the final talk mom had with Lilyan - I hope that's not a prophecy of what's to come - Lilyan winning after being in last the first 1/2 of the season as that's the last I'll watch this show. She is insufferable - arrogant one minute and a debby downer the next. I really don't know why anyone would chose to be friends with her because if she's caring like her mom says - we haven't seen it.

• Love 5

Too bad the mom (Athena's mom?) couldn't be more articulate about her problem with the beach shoot.  Seemed that it was the 'off the shoulder' pose that bothered her.   I think she had a point.  Slipping something off a shoulder is the classic first step in a strip routine -- it's a tease.   It's much more sexual (potentially sexual) than showing the girls just having fun. 

I think Yolanda's doing a good job.  Her advice seems practical and useful, and it looks like the girls are learning.

I just don't know what Lilyan's thinking -- it's not just that she doesn't have the right "look" -- she's not showing any personality either. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Yup.  Yo showed her true colors during that exchange.  

I was really creeped out by Yolanda during that scene. "I don't see anything sexual about that." Liar. As someone already pointed out, it's a tease and it is sexual, and trying to gaslight and guilt the mother of the underage child about it is disgusting.

"No one is a bigger mother bear than me, you need to trust me." I bet all of the Harvey Weinsteins and Roman Polanskis and Larry Nassars still out there have said the same thing.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, GreyBunny said:

I was really creeped out by Yolanda during that scene. "I don't see anything sexual about that." Liar. As someone already pointed out, it's a tease and it is sexual, and trying to gaslight and guilt the mother of the underage child about it is disgusting.

"No one is a bigger mother bear than me, you need to trust me." I bet all of the Harvey Weinsteins and Roman Polanskis and Larry Nassars still out there have said the same thing.

Yo does not tolerate being questioned or challenged.  Her snide comeback about Mommy putting her daughter in high heels for the first shoot was an example of how Yo always turns it around to try to make the other person look like an asshole.

• Love 10

And Yo is lying again about NY not putting 12-year-olds in heels. Young models are in heels all over NY. If I were Athena's mother I would have taken her out of the competition right there. There are enough predators in the industry, I wouldn't want her dealing with creepy Yo any longer.

Edited by GreyBunny
  • Love 4

I don't know I if they've mentioned ( or anyone knows) if these girls are from the NYC area or what. If not, how does Athena's mother think that with six other children she will EVER be able to monitor her as closely as this show allows. I agree, 13 is way too young to be put into adult situations without a parent guiding them, but I'm not sure a marriage or a family should be discarded for a child's dream.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I think Lilyan and her mother are production scapegoats. With their overly confident and mean girl behavior, they played right into it. The mother realizes it and is trying to salvage their position by spouting platitudes while on camera. Yolanda's going to pick away at Lilyan, under the pretense of giving her hard advice.

Hopefully this mother and daughter can leverage the exposure from this show to pursue a career without Yolanda. I do wonder how much of a non-compete agreement everyone had to sign, and for how long. If a daughter doesn't win, is she free to pursue other opportunities immediately?

Yolanda is [still] an asshole. I'm out.

Yes, Yolanda lost me with I'm the biggest mama bear out there BS.  Yolanda has tried her hardest to turn her daughters into herself - a model being groomed to become a trophy wife.  The thing is these girls are daughters of a billionaire with access to the finest education money and influence can buy.  This is the mama bear who had Gigi in a photo shoot with a completely bared breast at seventeen.  Same mama bear who vetoed Gigi's desire to have a small piece of the cake honoring her, and who told Bella to eat three almonds slowly after she became faint from lack of food at an equestrian competition.

Mama Bear sent off Gigi to live on her own in a penthouse apartment in NY fresh out of high school.  Papa Hadid wanted his girl to get an education, but Yo told Gigi that modeling was the priority, and not to tell daddy.  Bella got a DUI in high school and was discovered with pharmaceuticals without prescription.  Yet Bella was shipped off at graduation to her own luxurious apartment in NYC.

The only difference between Yolanda and Kris Kardashian is an accent, and three fewer daughters.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, GreyBunny said:

I had never heard of her until she was guest judge on Project Runway and she was a complete fucking idiot. 

She has no place telling any of the girls to get rid of external trappings and use the looks "God gave them" while she has her own fake lips, fake face, fake hair, and fake everything else. She"s one facelift away from looking like the Joker.

Add implants until she recently had them removed, supposedly "curing" her Lyme Disease.  She also wore absolutely ratchet extensions until a couple of years ago.

• Love 2

I snicker over the way Yolanda lectures those girls and their mothers, as if she'd been the ultimate supermodel of her generation.  I caught her last night on this show for the first time, and she's riding her kids' coat strings, pretending to know it all.  One thing about Yolanda: she knows how to fake it! 

I echo the sentiments of the poster before me who mentioned Yolanda's wanting the girls to be "natural."  What a joke!  Yolanda with the bleached hair, the false boobies, the heavy makeup,  She wants to be a dictator, just like she was with her daughters.  And that bit about "protecting" the girls!  She had her daughters posing in nude shots six weeks after hitting NYC!  She knows that sex sells, and she's happy (even proud) when her own girls bare all!

I think I've seen the last of this phony and the act she puts on.  She doesn't care about those girls, IMHO.  She cares about money and the Hadid trademark.

• Love 6

I don't get why they would be bringing in another girl at this point--if Yolanda wanted 6 girls, then she should have waited till she had 6 girls to start.  "I couldn't find her. . .", yeah right.  It took her all of 10 seconds to ask her photographer friend if he knew of someone and, what do you know--he DID!  What a shock!  This doesn't seem fair to any of the girls, including the new one.  The original 5 have already put in a fair amount of work to have someone new just dropped in on them, and the 6th girl will not have the "benefit" of any of the previous lessons/challenges and the coaching from Yolanda that the other girls have had.  The 6th girl has also missed out on potentially winning any of the prizes that have already been given out.  This just seems designed to stir the pot.

I will be surprised if Lilyan gets a redemptive arc--her personality and attitude just seem so unpleasant.

• Love 5

Loved how they showed Lilyan yawning in the van on the way to the circus, flared nostrils and rolls of chin skin in a pretty tight camera shot. 

Then Yolanda futzes with Lilyan's hair while Lilyan is still clinging to the red silks, before finally letting her sit on the floor.

Why does Jim Jordan (?), the beach photographer, look like he uses the same hair product that Cameron Diaz's character (Mary) used in "There's Something About Mary"?

Diana's concerns were valid, in my opinion. I also think they should have chosen swimsuits with a little more coverage -- these swimsuits resembled thongs, at times.  

I wonder if this was the first time they saw Yolanda's bitchy side.

• Love 6

Bringing in another girl is all production to add to the drama - most all reality shows have a shake-up like this. I still don't see the problem with the shoot - granted I'm not tainted against Yolanda as I never watched the housewives series - but again - it's not actual reality - it's edited and produced to create the best reaction from the audience - positive or negative.

People, myself included, become too invested in these things and forget that they are anything but reality because reality is pretty boring. You have a week's worth of action edited down to 45 minutes once a week.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, heckkitty said:

I have a really bad feeling that they’re going to make over Lylyian (or however the f she’s spelling it), give her brown hair & brown eyes & a big comeback story. Nauseating. 

I am dreading that, too. But maybe the makeover will result in her looking even more like Fred Armisen. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, tessat said:

Bringing in another girl is all production to add to the drama - most all reality shows have a shake-up like this. I still don't see the problem with the shoot - granted I'm not tainted against Yolanda as I never watched the housewives series - but again - it's not actual reality - it's edited and produced to create the best reaction from the audience - positive or negative.

People, myself included, become too invested in these things and forget that they are anything but reality because reality is pretty boring. You have a week's worth of action edited down to 45 minutes once a week.

Regardless of whatever other editing was done, Yolanda did have the girls do photos with the shirt off the shoulder, a mother objected, and Yolanda bitched at her for objecting and tried to make the mother look like the bad guy. Yolanda is trash.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Lura said:

I snicker over the way Yolanda lectures those girls and their mothers, as if she'd been the ultimate supermodel of her generation.  I caught her last night on this show for the first time, and she's riding her kids' coat strings, pretending to know it all.  One thing about Yolanda: she knows how to fake it! 

I echo the sentiments of the poster before me who mentioned Yolanda's wanting the girls to be "natural."  What a joke!  Yolanda with the bleached hair, the false boobies, the heavy makeup,  She wants to be a dictator, just like she was with her daughters.  And that bit about "protecting" the girls!  She had her daughters posing in nude shots six weeks after hitting NYC!  She knows that sex sells, and she's happy (even proud) when her own girls bare all!

I think I've seen the last of this phony and the act she puts on.  She doesn't care about those girls, IMHO.  She cares about money and the Hadid trademark.

I forgot to mention in an earlier post that Bella had a nose job as a minor.  Bella also dies her hair black.  I think it's all part of Yolanda labelling them "white swan" and "black swan".  So her desire for "natural" should have begun at home.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Loved how they showed Lilyan yawning in the van on the way to the circus, flared nostrils and rolls of chin skin in a pretty tight camera shot. 

Then Yolanda futzes with Lilyan's hair while Lilyan is still clinging to the red silks, before finally letting her sit on the floor.

Why does Jim Jordan (?), the beach photographer, look like he uses the same hair product that Cameron Diaz's character (Mary) used in "There's Something About Mary"?

Diana's concerns were valid, in my opinion. I also think they should have chosen swimsuits with a little more coverage -- these swimsuits resembled thongs, at times.  

I wonder if this was the first time they saw Yolanda's bitchy side.

I thought the exact same thing?  Then I thought it was simply from being unwashed for a month.  He really creeped me out.  Anyone notice how he perked up at discovering Athena was only thirteen?  He said something like "amazing!" and reached out to repeatedly stroke her face. 

Predators are rife in this business and parents need to be more protective not less.  Terry Richardson is one of many long-time predators.  I saw many of his private photos and they are revolting.  He stands around with his dick hanging out, girls of questionable age in sexual positions - one with his ejaculate all over her face, and one that's a close up where he's standing facing the camera, inside of a girl that he's holding in the air, legs fully spread to the camera.  The fact that this puny little man can hold a girl in that position speaks to what her age must have been.  

And I agree on the bathing suits.  Yolanda has no understanding of "sporty".  Sporty doesn't require exposed ass cheeks, and it doesn't require provocative poses of unbuttoned shirts and one sleeve pulled down to the top of a breast.  And I really disliked how the other mothers sat there nodding self-righteously while Yo chided Athena's mom.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am dreading that, too. But maybe the makeover will result in her looking even more like Fred Armisen. 

I love you ... I was literally going to post the exact same thing!

ETA And I THINK this is okay here since there doesn't seem to be a spoiler thread per se ... wasn't it already discussed that the girl they're adding as the sixth girl, who they said was 16 during the convo, is in fact 19? There can't have been THAT much time that's elapsed since they taped this, can there?

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

He really creeped me out.  Anyone notice how he perked up at discovering Athena was only thirteen?  He said something like "amazing!" and reached out to repeatedly stroke her face. 

I thought there were several moments when his tone of voice or the way he was looking at the girls was NOT professional. Thank you for confirming that I was not just imagining that.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I thought there were several moments when his tone of voice or the way he was looking at the girls was NOT professional. Thank you for confirming that I was not just imagining that.

Co-sign this entirely

• Love 5

I predict that next week after the hair and makeup session, that Lilyan will emerge with dark hair and be much more attractive.  When Yolanda was brushing Lilyan's hair at the circus place, I was grossed out by what nasty condition it was in. Freshly showed, my ass ...

I don't mind Lilyan being knocked down a peg or two, but Yolanda needs to lay off with the public shaming about her appearance -- especially at that age. The hair brushing in front of the other girls, mothers, etc., was humiliating enough. Yanking out the contact lenses and the constant comments about Lilyan's hair are inappropriate and I can see that they are starting to erode the girl's confidence. Yolanda also needs to stop playing armchair psychologist. If she had a problem with Lilyan's mean girl behavior, she should have nipped it in the bud in the first week by having a private talk with the girl and her mother.

I agree that if Athena's mother was concerned about her daughter being too young for some of the more "adult" (not in the x-rated manner) aspects of modelling, she should have taken her home and returned when Athena is 16 or 17. She should have just STFU and stopped arguing with Yolanda because Yolanda isn't going to back down. I am not saying that either mother is right or wrong. But ... Athena's mother knew what they signed up for.

• Love 7

I'm going to assert a particularly UO, but I don't find either of Yolanda's daughters that wildly attractive. When they wear their hair skinned up so tightly on the top of their heads, it pulls the outside corners of their eyes up at weird angles (and their eyes are already upturned enough.) Gigi had those heavy-lidded eyes that always make her look half-awake and they both looked Botoxed to death. From what little I have seen of them on TV, they seem nice enough, but I don't seem them as a bar to aspire to. If it weren't for their mother and social media, I doubt they would be anywhere near the level they are at in the modeling world.

• Love 2

I can't stand Yolanda. I've read a few blinds stating that she was making up her Lyme disease.

There have also been a few blinds stating that she paid for the modeling careers of her daughters. I remember reading one where it said that she paid for Gigi to walk in the Victoria's Secret fashion show. Many of the models were angry, as they should be, because it took them years to even get the chance to walk the show. It was also said that Gigi is very unpopular with her fellow models because she has had all of it handed to her. 

• Love 3

Having a 13 y/o take her shirt down off her shoulder like that will be perceived as sexual by a segment of the population. If I was that mother, I would be on "high alert" too. And good for her for speaking up, as I assume this was filmed before the current awareness of sexual misconduct, when speaking up is hard to do when you have "professionals" telling you it's all good and part of the job. But then the mom got slapped down for it.

I could not help but think of the gymnastics scandal and all the mom's that were told all was well and didn't speak up about their suspicions.

So whether anything inappropriate happened or not, the mom definitely was right to question it.      

• Love 14

I hated the swimsuits the girls were in, anyway.  I get that it's the style now, but I personally have an issue with everyone's ass hanging out all the time.  If Yolanda and the moms want to worry about keeping things age appropriate, they need to consider that, too.  I'd rather have my teenage daughter in heels and bare shoulders than with a thong type bathing suit on.

My issue with the bare shoulder photo isn't at all the amount of skin they were showing...and I think this is what Athena's mom felt, too...but that dropping the clothing off the shoulder in that way, with the girls lined up tight and giving the sultry look to the camera, was suggestive of a come hither pose.  It felt inappropriate in that way, but it really was a lovely photo.  Such cute girls!

Athena for the win with Michaela in second.

• Love 9

I am interested in fashion but don't really follow modeling. Is it the norm for the girls to be so young these days? I mean some of Yo's protege's (using the term loosely) are barely in their teens. Is height no longer a prerequisite? Some girls haven't reached their full height yet at that age.

• Love 3

So apparently to show people how individual you are, you should all wear black jeans and a black leather jacket.  Yolanda is starting to grate on me now. Most 13 year old girls who live in the heartland and whose mothers were not models, would have no idea who the fashion photographers are. Bella & Gigi have been groomed all their lives for modeling careers, so of course they would know.  I thought Lilyann's hair looked healthier without the bleach blond but it did kind of make her look a little more ordinary. They really have edited her and her mother to be mean girls, though, and so no one will feel bad when she loses.  Both the girls mothers were spiteful and jealous.  Breanna had a better attitude than her mother, even though she's a  bit bitchy herself.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

So apparently to show people how individual you are, you should all wear black jeans and a black leather jacket.  Yolanda is starting to grate on me now. Most 13 year old girls who live in the heartland and whose mothers were not models, would have no idea who the fashion photographers are. Bella & Gigi have been groomed all their lives for modeling careers, so of course they would know.  I thought Lilyann's hair looked healthier without the bleach blond but it did kind of make her look a little more ordinary. They really have edited her and her mother to be mean girls, though, and so no one will feel bad when she loses.  Both the girls mothers were spiteful and jealous.  Breanna had a better attitude than her mother, even though she's a  bit bitchy herself.

I found it quite interesting that Breanna was so cuddly with Mackenzie.  She's very mean girl and sidekick in Lilyan's presence.  

• Love 1

Carrington photographs well but her personality is grating.  Plus, since we now know she's actually nineteen, she's not nearly tall enough - 5'6".  That's short even if she were really only sixteen.  I had reached my adult height of 5'9" by that age.

Yolanda looks so stupid for giving speeches about being your natural self, forcing Lilyan to die her hair back to it's natural color (or darker), then bringing on a new bleached blonde.

• Love 7

I just rolled my eyes when Yolanda bitched at them for not knowing photographers and not being "educated."  Uh, Yolanda, since this is supposed to be boot camp, it's YOUR job to educate and prepare the girls and their moms on what to expect.  Yolanda was the one who failed. 

And what was with that horseshit about telling the girls to put together an outfit but not telling them what kind of meeting it will be and then berating them for not choosing the right clothes? Who does that? A stank bitch, that's who. 

To hell with Karen for being a bobbleheaded suckup and saying she doesn't object to anything because she trusts Yolanda and her people.  Way to abdicate your job of being a mother.  Fuck Yolanda for grinning like a hyena and giving her a thumbs up when she said that.

I really don't think much of ING right now. If Yolanda is their idea of a model coach, they suck.

• Love 12

I might catch hell for this, but here goes.

I grew up in a small university town in the Midwest. I've always enjoyed fashion and the modeling industry, and despite the fact that I never became a model, I still know a lot about the industry: the models, the agencies, the heads of the major agencies, and the photographers.

My opinion is that if you're lucky enough to have the kind of body that enables you to model high fashion and you have a genuine interest in the industry, then you should learn all of these things before you decide you want to shoot for a major market like New York or Paris. The agencies will ask these sorts of questions. 

I'm not suggesting that the girls (or even their mothers) have an encyclopedic knowledge of the fashion industry, but if they're passionate about fashion and modeling, then it stands to reason that they'd try to learn as much as they can about those industries. Besides, some of these girls are already working models, so how have they not learned anything about the modeling industry beyond their own geographic locations? You'd think the mothers, who seem to be living vicariously through their daughters, would make damn sure they were up-to-date on the industry and even its history. Especially Athena's mother (the whiny one) who models too.

It doesn't make any sense to me. I think almost all of these girls and their moms might be in over their heads. 

As I've said before, I don't watch the Housewives shows (don't care to), so my knowledge of Yolanda comes from watching this show. She doesn't bother me that much. She's obviously a momager, but so aren't the moms in this competition.

To nitpick a bit: Athena's mole distracts me. I know Cindy Crawford (who's from my hometown) became famous for her mole, but Athena's is different. I think it distracts from her natural beauty.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 9
On 2/1/2018 at 9:18 PM, Nancypants said:

The brown hair on Lilyan just makes her look even more Basic.

They should have done lowlights instead all-over color. She looks very washed out now. 

I actually like Breanna’s look, I think she’s interesting and carries herself well.  But I can never remember which one is her mom because there is zero family resemblance. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Carrington photographs well but her personality is grating.  Plus, since we now know she's actually nineteen, she's not nearly tall enough - 5'6".  That's short even if she were really only sixteen.  I had reached my adult height of 5'9" by that age.

Yolanda looks so stupid for giving speeches about being your natural self, forcing Lilyan to die her hair back to it's natural color (or darker), then bringing on a new bleached blonde.

Carrington in photographs: very good

Carrington moving and talking: very bad 

That Ivan Bart, IMG president, referred to Yolanda's daughters as Gigi Hadid and Bella. Which I suppose is better than Gigi and not Gigi.

Breanna is more mature than her mom. But I don't really like her look. 

So now with the darker hair, in addition to thinking that Lilyan's are too close-set for modeling, I also think that they slant down a bit at the outer corners. 

Man, Yolanda does NOT like when others contradict her. 

I was waiting for one of the girls to claim that Jim Jordan was her favorite photographer. 

Is it wise to bring them to IMG when they're not ready yet? Didn't both Yolanda and her model scout say that it was a little too early or too soon? I agree with GreyBunny that Yolanda should have prepared them better. The next time she calls IMG, they may not be so willing to book an appointment with her, since she apparently doesn't care if she wastes their time. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Maya said:

They should have done lowlights instead all-over color. She looks very washed out now. 

I actually like Breanna’s look, I think she’s interesting and carries herself well.  But I can never remember which one is her mom because there is zero family resemblance. 

Her mom is the blond Latina with zero emotional intelligence

• Love 2