Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Spoilers, Speculation & Social Media

Aethera
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

But they can choose not to be on the reality (well, semi-real) show.  They don't owe anyone a story line.  Their wedding, their decision.

Absolutely. I'm pretty positive that we will not be "attending" Logan and Michelle's wedding, lol! 

I just don't necessarily feel that it's a negative thing to choose to have your wedding shown as part of the show. I think the vitriol hurled at Mykelti and Tony had a lot more to do with the personalities involved, as well as the planning and execution, than it did simply because they showcased the wedding as a storyline.

• Love 9

There are mature or sort of mature people who put on a relatively normal and respectable event and there are spoiled brats who put on a spectacle centered on childish wishes uncaring about other people.

• Love 19

Whether or not to have your wedding filmed for the show could at least partially be a financial decision.  I know someone who is a TV personality in Canada and when she got married they gave exclusive photo rights to the Canadian version of People Magazine.  The couple was paid a pretty penny and their wedding cost them very little.  

• Love 4
On 7/1/2018 at 9:35 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Honestly, I am curious as why this wedding was so different than the others.  I'm wondering if there was less drama, the bride and groom used good sense and that they were reasonable in their expectations.  I'm also curious as to where it was, like Utah or Vegas.  It looked like a perfect day weather (spell correction) wise. 

• Love 1