Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: eXtraction; S01.E13: X-roads

Bort

I really enjoyed this and look forward to seeing how the series progresses. Especially liked the Strucker Mum and Marcos.

Andy is very irritating and I think he was miscast. I don't particularly like Lorna but think she is quite a compelling character played by a good actress. I also like the implication that she is Magneto's daughter.

I really like the three identical sisters, and wouldn't mind if they played a more antiheroine role as the series progresses.

I feel like Sage is playing the Hellfire Club and will be a double agent for John. Really like her.

• Love 1
On 1/16/2018 at 3:00 AM, BooBear said:

The Mutants are losing and people are dying because they are not really fighting to their full abilities.

On 1/28/2018 at 5:20 PM, wayne67 said:

It'd be so nice if the Mutants acted more like powerful mutants and less like endangered animals running pointlessly from human predators. 

They don't use their people to full advantage, ever.  The "Conservation of Characters" dictated that they couldn't send 10 or 12 mutants out on the missions instead of 4 or 5 .  But anyone with any sense would have had all available people assigned to different tasks.

On 1/16/2018 at 4:01 PM, Finis Terre said:

Like other posters say, the villains could have been kidnapped, but, again, that's not what the Frosts wanted.

The original plan was to kidnap Campbel, but he squashed that by holding a child hostage.

On 1/16/2018 at 4:21 AM, sjohnson said:

I'm pretty sure that Andy doesn't know he only has six great-grandparent.

I count 8.  2 for Caitlin's mom, 2 for her dad.  2 for Reed's mom.  Reed's dad's parents were brother and sister but still 2 people.  If, say, Reed's father's father was also another of Reed or Caitlin's grandparents, there would be 7.  Still not 6.

• Love 1

"I think my biggest peeve is how the Strucker parents and kids were able to just waltz around the Mutant Underground and do as they wish, go on missions... now if the Fenris backstory/mythology, once it was revealed to the Underground, and affected the situation, I could run with that, but since the beginning, they (Struckers) never seemed to earn their stripes but held such prominence, had such a hold on the Underground."

I always figured the Struckers had so much run 1). because of Reed's extensive knowledge of the legal system and how it works. 2). Because Lauren and Andy were two powerful/useful mutants and if they wanted their parents to let them keep using them for missions, then the PTB at the MU needed to play nice. Edited by Gwen-Stacys