Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Groomzilla

• Start Topic

I am no fan of when brides make everything about themselves and leave their groom out of wedding decisions but what bride says "it is YOUR special day so we should have something celebrating what you are good at" to their groom about the cake design??? Lord. 

• Love 7

Oh Janelle ...... no live tweeting from her! Busy, busy.......

Janelle Brown @JanelleBrown117

Hey guys sorry we have been held up working on some great stuff you will see at the end of the season. My apologies. I hope you enjoy the episode! #SisterWives

9:20 PM · Jan 14, 2018

• Love 1

Am I the only one irritated that they have all this false drama?

Mkyltie wedding was over a year ago

The baby-announcement baby is already born

The B&B is open?

Edited by Christi
  • Love 19

Good lawd, Janelle in profile waiting for Meri's family outside the Parowan money pit and they say black is supposed to be slimming.  The only one who has lost weight is Christine.

7 minutes ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

Is it just me or was Tony’s speech especially garbled tonight? He sounds like he has marbles in his mouth. Where were the subtitles? He’s a disgusting, obnoxious, entitled little shit. I want scream and then vomit every time I see him. Tony, take a seat. Nobody likes you and nobody is interested in your opinion. 

Every since someone here likened him to sounding like Meatwad, it is all I can see or hear. With the recent weight gain, he is even starting to look more like him/it too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWF6z8t3JI

Edited by islandgal140
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Can anyone explain to me why, with a head of perfect blonde hair, Mykelti would color it black? Is she trying to fit in with Tony’s family? Hardly ever have natural blondes been able to pull off dark—only one example comes to mind: Jennifer Lawrence, Hunger Games  And it fucking fried her hair, she had to cut it.  

If she ever wants to go back to her natural color, it’ll take her months of bleaching. 

Edited by TurtlePower
My phone hates me. And I hate it.
  • Love 7

Holy shit, this dance.  I usually find her to be a bit of a sad sack Eeyore type of person, but I’m with Janelle.  There’s no way on God’s green earth I’d participate in that, regardless of whether or not I had a properly-fitting costume (because wow, do they not fit a single one of them).

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 15

When they were in the B&B, they were talking about the ghost, and suddenly a bald baby is levitating in the air. It was Christine holding Ari, but you can't see Christine.  I thought it was baby Truely for a moment.  I watched it a couple of times. Lol. 

• Love 4

As if we couldn't hate Tony more...

I'm all for Christine going out of her comfort zone and singing a song for Mykelti. But that teacher is doing her no favors by letting her sing in a key that is WAY too high for her.

There is no way in hell anyone, even a ghost, is sitting on that very stained white chair at the B&B. Ick.

Have none of these idiots heard of an RSVP? What a concept. 

Looks like Tauny has a name in the fine Mormon Baby Name Tradition.

• Love 17
56 minutes ago, Christi said:

https://lizziesheritageinn.com

The haunted B and B has been open a few weeks now

I think they all should be named the grandma room. Those rooms are hideous. Why would anyone pay to stay in one.  They look like they smell of mothballs and strong floral perfume. 

I'm sure the main reason the wives are cool with letting Meri have this is so they don't have to deal with her at the cult de sac.

• Love 19

B&B guides talk about how great it is to have a home cooked breakfast....Meri's BNB only serves a Continental breakfast...AND u have to stay In Grandma Rooms...all for $125 and up? 

Edited by Christi
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Can anyone explain to me why, with a head of perfect blonde hair, Mykelti would color it black? Is she trying to fit in with Tony’s family? Hardly ever have natural blondes been able to pull off dark—only one example comes to mind: Jennifer Lawrence, Hunger Games  And it fucking fried her hair, she had to cut it.  

If she ever wants to go back to her natural color, it’ll take her months of bleaching. 

Mariah is a natural blonde, too.  When I see a flashback of the first season, I'm shocked at how Mariah has changed.  She was thin and had blonde hair in a cute style.  She seemed almost shy at first.

Maddie's a blonde, too.

2 hours ago, ThinkerBell said:

Tony needs to narrow down the dress search to the one that best matches the 4000 tacos theme that he's designing his wedding around.

Forgive me for this, but Tony's really a greedy little fucker. 

• Love 24

I would rather watch a 600 lb. life person take a naked shower than FT.  I don't know if I'm going to keep watching.  Between we LURVE Tony, he is SO funny, he just says what he thinks when they clearly can't stand him and the let's embarrass ourselves with some sort of stupid dance, this season is pretty unwatchable for me.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Mykelti doesn’t tweet or anything very much but I saw this on her Instagram, had to share lol !

Well she's one up on Maddie at least.  She's not pregnant by her first anniversary.

1 hour ago, TeeMo said:

I am no fan of when brides make everything about themselves and leave their groom out of wedding decisions but what bride says "it is YOUR special day so we should have something celebrating what you are good at" to their groom about the cake design??? Lord. 

Too bad he can't make a living off of playing chess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

More wedding planning hijinks and moody Mariah and since they are so behind on these episodes we already know Madison had a baby. Why do I put myself through watching this? It's not much better than the Mama June show.

Mykelti has gained an extra tire around the middle, I hate to see her and Tony after a few years married.

Tony looks like a very unhealthy person. With the exception of maybe a couple of the older boys Kody and the wives produced some ugly people.

• Love 7

Question: how is a combination of Mexican and vintage loud wild( didn't hear word FT used to Des scribe it)  400 person wedding party best suited for a gollf club??  They wanted taco stands set up with outside vendors their with homemade decorations and flowers  etc ... I say go to a park. 

Even with their discription  of 2 people at each cooking/ serving table cranking out street tacos it wouldn't be feasible.  Did TLC really pay for this shindig? 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Christi said:

Articles about the wedding say there were over 400 people...I now DESPERATELY need to know if they ran out of food...burp

They most certanly did if Tony barged his way to the front of the line, leaving 399 guests in his taco dust.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

Tony. Is. Repugnant. I see that I'm not alone in wondering why, oh why am I compelled to keep watching.  I'm not a violent person but I don't think I could keep from just smacking that entitled, uncouth man child. 

• Love 24
2 hours ago, cereality said:

Damn the truth comes out as Meri directly says -- they have kids at home, I don't, and I am not going into THEIR homes to raise THEIR kids, that's not happening.

So what happened to the sister wives BS of -- EACH of the kids is MY kid, there's no difference between my kids and the others' kids. Sounds like there is a difference . . . .

Also, why did Maddie and Caleb only tell Kody and Janelle that she was pregnant if Meri, Christine and Robyn are also equally her mother?

2 hours ago, peaceknit said:

FT (I like it) shoves Mykelti and says I'm sitting here *rolls eyes* I don't see any redeeming qualities in him. I wish Mykelti didn't dye her hair black, it doesn't suit her.

I think Mykelti and Aspyn look alike in a lot of ways, but Aspyn is so, so much prettier. I think in part because Aspyn has her natural blonde hair. Maddie and Mariah also have terrible dye jobs.

I think the main reason FT went along for the wedding dress shopping is because he didn't want to miss the camera time.

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Christi said:

B&B guides talk about how great it is to have a home cooked breakfast....Meri's BNB only serves a Continental breakfast...AND u have to stay In Grandma Rooms...all for $125 and up? 

Where does it say what kind of breakfast is provided?  I'm not seeing anything on the inn website?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

Am I crazy or does Robyn act very flirty with Tony?  She’s downright giggly with him, teasing him and chasing after him playfully in the dress shop.  He “brings out her naughty side?”  And they’ve had “many deep conversations?”  Oh, lawd.

Forgive me if I’ve missed this being said before by another poster.

This. This is all I could see. I would not be surprised if they had an affair.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

This. This is all I could see. I would not be surprised if they had an affair.

Oh my...this is so gross. When Fat Tony actually makes me think I would rather bone Kody. Puke. I mean even thinking of Tony with his clothes off  {shudder}

My teenage kids came in the room when Tony was on and instantly talked about how gross he is. Like he comes across within 30 seconds of talking of being an ass. 

• Love 9

I think most everyone was entirely predictable in their "roles." Meri was sufficiently narcissistic but a little more loud and proud about it. Christine was the sweet and ditsy. I mean I felt like she was about to talk to us about the dangers of toast but nooooo she doubled down on the sentimental singing and gawd offill dance routines. Robin of course is the only wife shown to have deep conversations to get to know FT's heart.  Naturally this would be because she has the biggest heart and is everybody's bff. I just call it more stealth bitch mode but really, do you WANT to be FT's favorite? It's like sitting next to Jaba The Hut. Gross. Kody as usual went all fanboy for Caleb and then proceeded to insert his penis into the conversation by saying he now needs more kids. Yes, brain bleach please. 

The things that surprised me- Janelle being the one to stick up Mykelti about the cake and then Meri coming in for the tag team. Lord I dislike everything about Toni. I have the sneaky suspicion there is an agreement to let Jenelle, Meri and Robyn do the dirty work in trying to check Toni when he is an unadulterated ass. It keeps peace between Mykelti and Christine and allows things that cannot be ignored to be addressed. Except Robyn probably has ulterior motives and needs to be the favorite HBIC. I wonder if Robyn is thinking she needs a new cookie tossing speech or whatever the heck it was cause Mykelti is sure giving away her purity for an ass. I also think Cody HATES FT. If you watch closesly, especially in the cake shop, the wives run interference. Some of Cody's body language is fairly hostile and rightly so. 

• Love 15
58 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

Maddie and Mariah also have terrible dye jobs.

Yes and Mykelti. Why do they do this to their hair? That dark color is so unbecoming with their skin tone. 

And Maddie doesn't even try...look at the scenes where she is announcing the pregnancy to her parents. Not a lick of make up. No eyebrows hardly. Please...you are literally on TV...paint on some brows and put on at least a little mascara and lipstick. It's weird how unkempt they are all the time. 

• Love 10