Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: The Peaches of Wrath

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I disliked Embele immediately. I found her rude, and I also can’t stand that the hug replaced the handshake. “I don’t shake.” Cool, then we can just wave at each other because I don’t know you like that. That whole event seemed awful. I’d have left.

The medium just did not seem genuine to me. Those HEIFERS NEED IYANLA !! Although she tried to help Sheree, she just wasn't open to it.

15 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I disliked Embele immediately. I found her rude, and I also can’t stand that the hug replaced the handshake. “I don’t shake.” Cool, then we can just wave at each other because I don’t know you like that. That whole event seemed awful. I’d have left.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Plus, having roaches in your house is not indicative of having a dirty house. There are a lot of reasons in why a house has roaches or mice.   Brielle was just shady, if she was truly concerned, she would have told Nene about it. Instead, she wanted to humiliate her, by posting it, on social media. 

Especially, as Kim said, Brielle thinks so much of NeNe. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kandi is not too pleased with Kim:  

And from KIm:  

Kim might want to remember a couple of things-her lesbian phase and Kandi produced the song, that gave Kim a brand.

yes, Kim is tripping trying to stay relevant.  I do not want to rehash the drama from last season regarding Kandi, Kim needs to shut the fuck up !! Leave Kandi alone please.. who cares what she does in the privacy of her marriage and bedroom this must be a lie, Kandi is very open about her sexuality. I don't believe this for a minute. Remember Kim, you are one that had a full blown lesbian affair on the show. Just wanted to point that out since you want to trip on Kandi.  Kim will do or say anything to stay in the spotlight and have a paycheck, she has no loyalty to anyone, it's just matter of time before she and Sharee butt heads again.  I'm not really sure what Nene is looking for in a friendship with  Kim, that's over and done.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

From Tamara Tattles-this might explain the absence of the roach mention:

This whole scene was filmed AFTER the trip to Barcelona. Kim didn’t share the roach video until after production blocked her from going on the Barcelona trip. This is all filmed out of order. For one thing they needed to give Kim more episodes. She was paid for 12 episodes but only filmed nine due to being cut from the Barcelona trip. They show the video and Kim says there were over 24 roaches in Nene’s bathroom. http://tamaratattles.com/2018/01/14/real-housewives-of-atlanta-the-peaches-of-wrath/

WAIT - they get to go to Barcelona?!  The idea of these losers going there and totally not appreciating it and making fools of themselves by yelling over each other while Nene makes her stank face - I'm seething.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, byrd said:

The medium just did not seem genuine to me. Those HEIFERS NEED IYANLA !! Although she tried to help Sheree, she just wasn't open to it.

Iyanla RUINED, I say, RUINED Starting Over.

And I shall never forgive her for that.

Edited by dosodog
I don't know if it was my subconscious or autocorrect, but Iyanla is not Ivanka. Even if they both ruin stuff.
  • Love 7

The thing with Kandi is that she tries to help people and they screw her over time and time again.  Remember when Kandi wrote that hit song for Kim and helped her record it, Kim owed Kandi hundreds of thousands of dollars and never paid Kandi. I believe they went to court over it. Kandi helped her because they were friends at the time. She should never have agreed to be in the same room as Kim much less film with her again.  Kandi also offered Porsha a role in her play because she knew Porsha wanted to try for a career acting and singing. Well, we know how Porsha repaid Kandi for that. Then, even though Phaedra and Kandi were best friends that didn't stop Phaedra from trying to destroy Kandi with lies and accusations and ruin Kandi's reputation for good. Last but not least we have the ever loving supportive Mama Joyce, Kandi's own mother that has taken every penny she could living off Kandi and constantly expecting more, all the while degrading Kandi's fiance and his mother. 

As far as I'm concerned, Sheree is such a bitch for sitting at the table with Kim while Kim was expounding how Kandi told her she wanted to fuck her, and all Sheree did was sit there and laugh her ass off. Sheree is the worst kind of friend. 

Kandi is wealthier than all of them, more successful than any of them and doesn't need this bullshit. I can't understand why she stays on this sinking ship.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 17
Just now, dosodog said:

Ivanka RUINED, I say, RUINED Starting Over.

I TOTALLY agree with this.  After Starting Over, I have had a strong dislike for all things Iyanla (although I respect her hustle).  But, she would certainly put a lot of chicks in their place, like she did with Sheree.

1 minute ago, howivesforever said:

I thought I was the only one in the world that loved starting over!

Starting Over was appointment TV for me!

Sheree:  Nene said you're a con artist.

Sheree's Jailbird Boyfriend:  They just don't understand the type of love we have....

Nice side-stepping dude.  

The rest of the epsidoe was so meh.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, dosodog said:

2 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

I thought I was the only one in the world that loved starting over!

Me, too! I lived for that show. Best reality TV ever. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I believe that it could have at least open the lines of communication for Sharee and Bob. I'm not sure they accomplished that . However they seem to be communicating better now.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Marley said:

Who cares if Kandi and Todd are swingers. It’s not my thing but if that’s what they like and aren’t hurting anyone then I couldn’t care less really.

I agree. As long as everyone is a consenting adult I really do not care about their sex life.

I hate Kim so much. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Me, too! I lived for that show. Best reality TV ever. 

Yes. Starting Over, Big Brother and the Real World started my reality tv obsession. 

I'm so over Atl Howives. I don't even watch anymore. I just come here for the details!

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The thing with Kandi is that she tries to help people and they screw her over time and time again.  Remember when Kandi wrote that hit song for Kim and helped her record it, Kim owed Kandi hundreds of thousands of dollars and never paid Kandi. I believe they went to court over it. Kandi helped her because they were friends at the time. She should never have agreed to be in the same room as Kim much less film with her again.  Kandi also offered Porsha a role in her play because she knew Porsha wanted to try for a career acting and singing. Well, we know how Porsha repaid Kandi for that. Then, even though Phaedra and Kandi were best friends that didn't stop Phaedra from trying to destroy Kandi with lies and accusations and ruin Kandi's reputation for good. Last but not least we have the ever loving supportive Mama Joyce, Kandi's own mother that has taken every penny she could living off Kandi and constantly expecting more, all the while degrading Kandi's fiance and his mother. 

As far as I'm concerned, Sheree is such a bitch for sitting at the table with Kim while Kim was expounding how Kandi told her she wanted to fuck her, and all Sheree did was sit there and laugh her ass off. Sheree is the worst kind of friend. 

Kandi is wealthier than all of them, more successful than any of them and doesn't need this bullshit. I can't understand why she stays on this sinking ship.

And sat there and laughed while Kim through shade on NeNe.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I've heard* it's because she acknowledges that this is really easy money; she basically gets paid to go to parties, on trips, and out to lunch to rehash what happened at those parties and on those trips. I can't say I blame her - all her other hustles involve work. Filming for this is what, a couple of months? Not bad.

*In one of his videos, Funky Dineva said Kandi said this. He seems to be friends with Kandi and many of the other Black Atlanta reality show people - he was in Kandi's play.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Sorry, I find it laughable that Kenya, of all people, calls Kim out as coming from a "dark place" and "can't be happy for other people". That is the kettle to the pot IMO! LOL

As for Kim/Brielle, True, Kim doesn't want her daughter held accountable for her actions even though she is an adult but then again, Kim doesn't want to be held accountable herself either, like mother, like daughter. LOL

I don't think Kim  can be happy for Kenya, and the sad thing is Kim really created the issue between she and Kenya.  She borrowed on Sheree's issues and made them hers.  To tell Cynthia to be quiet was out of bounds.  

Kenya came into the Elephant Room with the desire to finishing shooting and get it over with-I believe that is why she was short with Kim. The interview was after the White Party and the Elephant Room.  Giving up the phones a good idea, I laughed when Kim said, "I have six babies," and Kandi pointed out her oldest was 20 years old.  And of course, there is a husband and a nanny at the home.  

All in all this season Kim is not quite the asset producers thought she would be.

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I so agree, Kandi has even had her own spin-offs from the show, I know she can do better.

32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think Kim  can be happy for Kenya, and the sad thing is Kim really created the issue between she and Kenya.  She borrowed on Sheree's issues and made them hers.  To tell Cynthia to be quiet was out of bounds.  

Kenya came into the Elephant Room with the desire to finishing shooting and get it over with-I believe that is why she was short with Kim. The interview was after the White Party and the Elephant Room.  Giving up the phones a good idea, I laughed when Kim said, "I have six babies," and Kandi pointed out her oldest was 20 years old.  And of course, there is a husband and a nanny at the home.  

All in all this season Kim is not quite the asset producers thought she would be.

I would rather see then bring back Lisa Woo.  Also Sharee will laugh at anything ,,but has problem when she's being laughed at..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 2
(edited)
59 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Kandi can take being screwed over and turn it into gold.

Kandi is a perfect RH.  She was self made, she never misses an opportunity for a spin off-I am thinking there have been maybe five based on her and she is always a producer.  Her mom is a grifter and even Kandi turned that around and funded a restaurant so Mama Joyce has something better to do every day than play slot machines and shop on TV for babbles.   Kandi. Bethenny Frankel, Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards are the RH who have turned and succeeded in making the franchise a constant cash register.  Kandi more than any of them, probably employs more people directly and indirectly more than any of them.  She has a boutique, a restaurant, a production company a dildo company, many rights to royalties.  To me, she has every right to call it her house.  Kandi has been on all except the first season.  Nene and Kim not so much.

It seems Kandi's post has been removed here is the text of it:

I’m sick of these bitches lying on me. @KimZolciak I have NEVER wanted you or your box. And stop swearing on your kids while you’re telling lies. Lying ass bitch. Somebody’s really reaching for a permanent peach here... This is my house. You’re just a visitor!

5:17 PM - Jan 14, 2018

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

From Tamara Tattles-this might explain the absence of the roach mention:

This whole scene was filmed AFTER the trip to Barcelona. Kim didn’t share the roach video until after production blocked her from going on the Barcelona trip. This is all filmed out of order. For one thing they needed to give Kim more episodes. She was paid for 12 episodes but only filmed nine due to being cut from the Barcelona trip. They show the video and Kim says there were over 24 roaches in Nene’s bathroom. http://tamaratattles.com/2018/01/14/real-housewives-of-atlanta-the-peaches-of-wrath/

Maybe I am remembering it wrong, but I am just about positive that Sheree referenced the 3-way call between Kim and Nene at the Elephant Room - she brought up the fact that Nene specifically said that she had "an elephant" with Sheree and many elephants with Kim on the phone - this means that the Elephant Room scene had to have been filmed after that dinner scene between Sheree and Kim (which was where Kim mentioned the roaches). So, I think the timeline holds up.

• Love 2

I can't understand why she stays on this sinking ship.

At the end of the day, she is pretty much getting paid to advertise her businesses. Why not keep doing it, as long as it doesn't end up hurting her brand.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Maybe I am remembering it wrong, but I am just about positive that Sheree referenced the 3-way call between Kim and Nene at the Elephant Room - she brought up the fact that Nene specifically said that she had "an elephant" with Sheree and many elephants with Kim on the phone - this means that the Elephant Room scene had to have been filmed after that dinner scene between Sheree and Kim (which was where Kim mentioned the roaches). So, I think the timeline holds up.

I believe there are two separate incidents.  One was the recording of the roaches and two was the release of the tape of the roaches.  I can't figure it out but the roaches tape was released in late October.  Obviously it was recorded before.  Originally Kim claimed it was just sent to her and accidentally it ended up on the internet.  Obviously it was recorded and saved by the little idiot Brielle.

I may be wrong but I believe Nene's issues with Sheree were bringing Kim to the party and Kim throwing stuff.  I do believe Nene wanted to confront Kim about her party behavior, the holding hands with Porsha and then Kim did the "on drugs" stuff to Nene.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BBHN said:

At the end of the day, she is pretty much getting paid to advertise her businesses. Why not keep doing it, as long as it doesn't end up hurting her brand.

That's just it, though. Last season Porsha and Phaedra did everything to hurt her brand. To the point that Kandi was so distraught at the reunion, crying, visibly shaken and really hurt. She refuses to forgive Porsha and Phaedra yet she came back again this season and now look at what Kim and her nasty mouth are doing to her. I don't get it. If people are going after you to the point of upsetting you this much, is the advertising for her businesses really worth it? It comes down at some point to having a certain level of self respect. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe there are two separate incidents.  One was the recording of the roaches and two was the release of the tape of the roaches.  I can't figure it out but the roaches tape was released in late October.  Obviously it was recorded before.  Originally Kim claimed it was just sent to her and accidentally it ended up on the internet.  Obviously it was recorded and saved by the little idiot Brielle.

I may be wrong but I believe Nene's issues with Sheree were bringing Kim to the party and Kim throwing stuff.  I do believe Nene wanted to confront Kim about her party behavior, the holding hands with Porsha and then Kim did the "on drugs" stuff to Nene.  

According to Kim, Nene was actually the one to share the video on her SM, Kim only sent it to the other HWs and Nene has never disputed that. 

Nene knows full well that Kim coming to her white party was producer driven and not Sheree's idea, especially when you factor in that this producer is close to Kim/films TftP. If Nene really wanted to confront Kim, she would have gone to that dinner with Sheree and dealt with Kim/Sheree then but Nene didn't want to face/confront them alone. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Kandi can take being screwed over and turn it into gold.

Kandi is a perfect RH.  She was self made, she never misses an opportunity for a spin off-I am thinking there have been maybe five based on her and she is always a producer.  Her mom is a grifter and even Kandi turned that around and funded a restaurant so Mama Joyce has something better to do every day than play slot machines and shop on TV for babbles.   Kandi. Bethenny Frankel, Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards are the RH who have turned and succeeded in making the franchise a constant cash register.  Kandi more than any of them, probably employs more people directly and indirectly more than any of them.  She has a boutique, a restaurant, a production company a dildo company, many rights to royalties.  To me, she has every right to call it her house.  Kandi has been on all except the first season.  Nene and Kim not so much.

It seems Kandi's post has been removed here is the text of it:

I’m sick of these bitches lying on me. @KimZolciak I have NEVER wanted you or your box. And stop swearing on your kids while you’re telling lies. Lying ass bitch. Somebody’s really reaching for a permanent peach here... This is my house. You’re just a visitor!

5:17 PM - Jan 14, 2018

Kim needs to remember who really built this house , as I understand it , this was Nene who originally took the idea for this show to the producers. Kim came along for the ride and managed to get a peach because she and Nene were friends at the time. It's called Real Housewives, Kim was the only one that wasn't a housewife, she was the whore dating a married man.  Sheree was still legally married to Bob, though separated, Lisa Woo and her husband and DeShawn Snow married to the athlete and Nene and Greg. So she can stop pulling rank because she's no longer relevant .  She needs to stay with her litter of kids and her own boring ass show. I know this heifer did not try to shade Cynthia, telling her to just be quiet and stay pretty because she doesn't feel as if she would  have a career if not for her looks ? Kim's daughter Brielle is as dumb as a box of rocks !!!  Please Kim have several seats. Noelle would knock Brielle's illiterate ass off the cliff.  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, byrd said:

What I like about Ilyana is that she's not afraid to call them out on their shit.  It would be challenging because not one of them is willing to own their stuff.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Yes, Kim tried to make that drug accusation stick on Nene, Kim is crazy like a fox, she knows exactly what she doing. Trying to throw stuff out there to see what will stick. Think about this, the two ladies who originally started on the show are now estranged from Nene, Sheree and Kim.. The only friends that Nene has are Kandi and Cynthia. Actually Cynthia and Kenya are now considered besties.. I believe she's a little bit jealous of these relationships that's why Marlo is present this season, Nene really doesn't have a true friend anymore on the show other than Marlo. 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Especially, as Kim said, Brielle thinks so much of NeNe. 

Right you are, those large cock roaches can infest a home after new construction or if there are a lot of trees in the area. I have seen them in my garage sometimes. Just have the house treated and they will be gone. Every so often you have to do this because not only roaches, but spiders  termites, and every other darn bug will come calling . This has nothing  to do with your home being dirty. Brielle was truly being messy . I would have pulled Nene to the side and told her about this privately ,if this was the bathroom that the guest were using.  It's obvious that she didn't know it.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 3

I just happened to notice at the end of this episode when Sheree was leaving and complaining about her back she was wearing Louboutin stilettos - surely a car accident would be a good excuse for sneaks or at least flats, right???

• Love 10
20 hours ago, 80sBaby said:

Nene's lacefront wig looks horrible. Is Greg installing it??

Nene can never have an adult conversation, she is exhausting with the immature bullshit. She wants to call everyone out but she can never take responsibility for her part in things.

The "medium" was a joke. Really? She was a rude nasty bitch, her information was generic things that she could have said to anyone.  I hope she came from a casting agency and there aren't people actually paying that woman for her nonsense.

Kim did not need to be back on the show, she is nauseating.

This show for me is circling the drain with RHONJ, they both used to be must see TV for me. Now it's hard to get through them...Oh well.

Agreed. I'm going to finish this up and then get out of Atlanta for good. I see no story line for anyone. This has been played out. When you see NeNe back and Kim back you know there is zero going on with the other women. Last night I saved this to watch during insomnia time and I think I have found a cure! I fell asleep and had to ff to finish this garbage tonight. Awful. Just awful.

• Love 4

Kim looks terrible.  The clothes, the wig and her need to constantly pet the hair.  That thing overwhelms her and she looked fat.  

I’ve seen a few of this seasons Don’t be Tardy episodes, and she didn’t seem that bad in the tight bubble she seems to live in.   Seeing her again on ATL just made her seem awkward and sad.  The things she posts on twitter and Instagram are just wrong.  I don’t know how Kroy puts up with this?  It’s not surprising his family doesn’t seem to want too much to do with them.  I could imagine my parents reaction to one of their grandchildren flipping the bird on social media.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 6

I did have to laugh at Kim when they were all in the Elephant room and Kim for the second time starts looking at her phone and says "Kroy is supposed to bring me a pizza" WTF is with this woman? A pizza delivery from her husband? She definitely lives in her own bubble and so does her lap dog husband. Go back home to your bubble Kim, nobody needs you on this show. 

• Love 5

Who knew that Mattel had adult sized Barbie clothes for wig wearing hyenas?  

Totally TEAM KANDI.  Screw you, Kim.  I don't give a rat's ass what Kandi and Todd do behind closed doors so long as everyone is a consenting adult.  Kim can take about 3 dozen seats, acting as though she's a successful businesswoman.  All she did was steal a song from Nene, have Kandi produce and auto-tune it and hitch her wagon to a dense football player with active sperm.  Bitch, please.  I'll bet she would have given up her phone if there was a slot machine in that joint or a counter selling scratch offs.  

Cynthia looked gorgeous.  Good on her for standing up to Kim.  I wouldn't let some hobag tell me to keep my mouth shut either.  Did Cynthia leave her elephant behind?

Additionally, good on Kenya for telling Kim to shut it.  She was completely rude.  She didn't have to go.  If you're not down with the medium thing, keep your ass home with your "six babies."  Team Kenya on this one.

• Love 11

So, anyone else think Sheree’s “accident” is really a chance for her to get another revenue stream??

I hope the person she’s suing sees her out and about on this show...

• Love 8

I loved Starting Over too! Didn't think Iyanla helped it at all but whatever.  If I NEVER see ANY of the Zolziak/Bierman family AGAIN on my tv, it'll be too soon.  I think Atlanta howives are just plain played out. TIRED! 

TEAM KANDI!

Edited by goofygirl
I forget now... typing perhaps?
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That's just it, though. Last season Porsha and Phaedra did everything to hurt her brand. To the point that Kandi was so distraught at the reunion, crying, visibly shaken and really hurt. She refuses to forgive Porsha and Phaedra yet she came back again this season and now look at what Kim and her nasty mouth are doing to her. I don't get it. If people are going after you to the point of upsetting you this much, is the advertising for her businesses really worth it? It comes down at some point to having a certain level of self respect. 

I kind of thought Kandi took the bull by the horns and dispensed with Kim's nonsense.  We have seen Kandi deal with her mother's behavior for years.  For the most part I think most people find Kim unbelievable and totally inappropriate to twice in one episode to "swear on her children's lives", about her statements.  I believe what bothered Kandi last year was the drugging and raping and being compared to Bill Cosby.  This is year it seems more Kim has an opinion as to Kandi's way of life and just wanted to put her down.  

• Love 3

This show is ridiculous with the "oooooh so and so is GAY!" over reactions.  If I were part of the LGBTQ+ community this show would be enemy number one.  The secretive way Phaedra went after Kandi like she and Shamea were fucking and it was some kind of scandal is really offensive.  Sheree should watch it because her reactions and the way she runs around to spill the tea about it make her look like a homophobe in a major way.

• Love 5

This show is ridiculous with the "oooooh so and so is GAY!" over reactions.  If I were part of the LGBTQ+ community this show would be enemy number one.  The secretive way Phaedra went after Kandi like she and Shamea were fucking and it was some kind of scandal is really offensive.  Sheree should watch it because her reactions and the way she runs around to spill the tea about it make her look like a homophobe in a major way.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I was sure I was going to see Kim's nipple in that tube top. Said it before, say it again: she is so trashy.

OMG. I'm no prude, but she is THE worst. Crude and foul and ignorant and totally classless. That tube top was bloody ridiculous and seemed like it was cutting off her circulation. Ewww!

• Love 5

I was sure I was going to see Kim's nipple in that tube top. Said it before, say it again: she is so trashy.

Kim could be covered in a burka and she'd still be trashy.

• Love 5
On 14/01/2018 at 6:08 PM, Empress1 said:

She was picking their pockets

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Kim looks terrible.  The clothes, the wig and her need to constantly pet the hair.  That thing overwhelms her and she looked fat.  

I’ve seen a few of this seasons Don’t be Tardy episodes, and she didn’t seem that bad in the tight bubble she seems to live in.   Seeing her again on ATL just made her seem awkward and sad.  The things she posts on twitter and Instagram are just wrong.  I don’t know how Kroy puts up with this?  It’s not surprising his family doesn’t seem to want too much to do with them.  I could imagine my parents reaction to one of their grandchildren flipping the bird on social media.

Kim's wigs look like mop heads to me..

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 0:16 PM, howivesforever said:

Yes. Starting Over, Big Brother and the Real World started my reality tv obsession. 

I'm so over Atl Howives. I don't even watch anymore. I just come here for the details!

I feel ya, me too.. I think it's run it's course. RHOA could use some fresh faces.  Does anyone know when Eva Marcille is joining the cast this season ? I for one will be happy when she shows up.  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1