Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E07: Olympic Dreams

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

On 1/25/2018 at 11:20 AM, cooksdelight said:

Bruce was chosen for the show long before they found a birth mother to have their child.

And birth mothers change their minds sometimes.  I can understand him not putting everything else in his life on hold.

• Love 1

In watching this weeks episode, I don't think the cheftestants hate Tanya at all (even if Tanya was a bit moody).   

Fatima and Chris both talked about how they missed her.  It seemed that virtually everyone hated that Claudette didn't go home.

Carrie was actually more upset at Claudette, and didn't even mention about Tanya snapping at her. 

Edited by seltzer3
  • Love 2

Claudette is exactly the kind of teammate you don't want. There's definitely more to Claudette than what we've seen if the rest of the cheftestants can recognise her pattern as a teammate. I don't fault them at all for not wanting her around, especially in a season where everyone is generally supportive of one another. 

Claudette won't hesitate to steamroll anyone if it has the potential to elevate her status, and she'll try to do it with a smile. She's the worst.

• Love 3
On 1/18/2018 at 11:48 PM, Blonde Gator said:

I'm 100% with Tanya on being anti-drama in the extreme.  It's never helpful, always boring, tedious, so I understand why Tanya just chose to disengage in front of the judges.  

But there is a way to give information about what happened without sounding snarky, I thought it was rude to just say No.

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, McManda said:

Claudette is exactly the kind of teammate you don't want. There's definitely more to Claudette than what we've seen if the rest of the cheftestants can recognise her pattern as a teammate. I don't fault them at all for not wanting her around, especially in a season where everyone is generally supportive of one another. 

Claudette won't hesitate to steamroll anyone if it has the potential to elevate her status, and she'll try to do it with a smile. She's the worst.

Claudette really thinks she's the BEST - LMAO. Can't wait to see her eliminated.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:24 PM, zibnchy said:

I'm new to Top Chef, having only discovered it. I binged season 14 (Brooke season) and am now caught up on season 15. The only side effect of the binging so far is my new love of using the word plate as a verb. "I'm going to go plate dinner", I said as I paused the video.

So hello!

Also, Claudette blows chunks! She has to go. I would love to go to Tanya's restaurant but I don't anticipate a trip to Oakland ever. I am going to try to go to Chris' place next time I am in NYC. Also I'm shallow and Adrienne is very pretty and I want her to win.

I agree 100%. Can't stand her. Hope Tanya goes also - another one who thinks she's a top chef - LMAO.

Edited by sol y luna
  • Love 1

I rarely, if ever, disagree with the judges about who goes home, but the decision of Tanya over Claudette surprised and angered me.  I felt that Tanya was trying her best to avoid a scene by refusing to say more about what happened.  Earlier in the show, she made some reference to being tired, and I wondered whether she wanted to leave at that point.

Claudette is a snake in the grass, or better put, a chameleon.  She is adept and practiced at throwing the ball into the other court to avoid being blamed.  I'm so glad she's now gone, and I hope they don't take her back a third time.  That would rub salt in the wounds of everyone who disliked her.  Be gone, Claudette;  be gone!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Good grief you Bears! Where is your EMPATHY! for sore losers! 

Not only do I get to tell my rivals in this season how they can and can't react when winning or losing, I am the only one who gets to react anyway I want in the stew room, you unwoke empathy-less people. 

I agree with this. When she shut them down I knew I didn't like it for some reason and you've expressed exactly what I was feeling.

• Love 3