Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Big Fat Ambush

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, John M said:

Oh Whit, an air mattress? You really think that is going to work?

I know... on what planet is that poor air mattress going to survive either of them? And poor Nada!!! She probably thought she'd be sleeping in a guest room. Surprise!!! 

• Love 9

Speaking of furniture, does anyone know what kind of couch that is? That thing has to be able to support 1000lbs at once. I've seen them all sitting on it. I have a new sister in law that is going to necessitate, uh, furniture of a more durable nature and if that thing comes in brown, it's going to be in my living room.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh Whit, taking credit for cooking you didn't do? Fabulous and I LOVEBuddy calling her friendship with Nada and stalking of Avi pathetic! So fabulous 

I have no problem with catering, but when I do it, I'm happy to say I got it from X. Why would you lie about where the food came from? 

I'm glad to see the pig. I wondered what happened to him. 

And, as the oldest of 5 girls in the days before McMansions, if a friend came over, we slept in the same bed. - but then I was probably 10-12 at the time.

• Love 8

My asking why she is smelling people is a rhetorical question — it’s an expression of my horror at her behavior. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER??

Ha! Nada calling her on a fake accent!

You are not the main thing on everyone’s mind, Whitney!  No one cares about your drama except for you!

• Love 14

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the lace bralette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Henchi's FFOJ (feline face of judgement) - CLASSIC! bwaaahaahaaaaa!!! If looks could kill, that cat would have killed her a thousand times over!

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 12

1. At least her studio is getting used for something.

2. "she doesn't need to know" how crazy/obsessive/stalker-like/creepy you are?? Because what? She might think it were ABNORMAL? I'd be telling her to leave me the F*ck out of her little delulu mission and block her. 

3. How does she get these women's phone numbers?? 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

If Allison shows up to heal and find closure, I will shoot myself

She seemed to think that part was super-creepy given her response of "oh...ummm... yeah. I'll have to think about that". I read that as a "hell no you crazy b*tch - wtf is wrong with you?"

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Why on earth are they doing that messy wet project on a wood dance floor????

And what are they doing? I left to wash my hair and when I come back they are doing things to a pregnant woman. Is this a thing now - a cast of your pregnant stomach? Yuck.

• Love 2

In what way does Whit "appear to be healthy"? She can't even breathe at night without assistance.

"You know how she likes to make her own decisions!" Well fuck, she is what 33 years old? I didn't even ask my dad's opinion when I was buying my last car or even my house.

Edited by John M
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Is that pig (the animal one) housebroken?

Hee hee. I so wanted to say something about 'pig' but I'm a grown up and restrained myself. But 'hee hee' nonetheless. : )

About not being able to breathe at night w/o assistance - Is she on a CPAP? I guess I haven't noticed. If so, dang - 30 something and on a machine.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 3
Just now, LordOfLotion said:

Now if they all go along in a van or something for the confrontation, when they get out and are walking toward him, is his drink going to do those little pools like Jurassic Park?

You win the internet tonight!!!! I snorted when I read this. 

• Love 8