Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Big Fat Ambush

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

0.8 as in Point 8 miles...8/10ths lol lol lol

Yes well That girl is in horrendous shape for such a young lady. So very sad. 

I heard 8 at first and thought that was crazy! .8 is a lunchtime stroll.

8 hours ago, Ketzel said:

The thing is, there IS no explanation that could possibly satisfy her.  What could he say? "It was all a mistake. I got in over my head with these other women because I was too nice a guy to say 'no,' and I nevernevernever meant to hurt you. You are the love of my life and I am now in intensive therapy to learn how to be an honest, faithful and truthful husband to you and you alone. Please forgive me or I will never forgive myself."  His real explanation would probably sound more like, "I dunno, I guess I'm just attracted to a lot of very wonderful women. I don't recall ever promising to be exclusive with you and I certainly don't think I ever actually asked you to marry me, did I? I'm sorry you got a bit ahead of yourself, but it wasn't my fault. So, um, good luck and have a nice life."

Oh don't get me wrong I totally agree I just felt that Nada wanted to talk to him but didn't because of Whit.  He met her family and said she wanted to address this for the sake of her father. She had a lot me invested than Whit did and some people get closure this way. 

• Love 6

I hope that Nada will get bariatric surgery. She is a young, beautiful woman with a really sweet personality and good sense of humor and she is limiting her life by being so overweight.  Whitney is making a living off of being fat so I'm not worried about her but Nada deserves better.  I also felt badly for Allison who had to have an old wound opened for the sake of Whitney's bizarre obsession.

• Love 13

Avi teaches in Greensboro, and yet finds time to date 8-9 women plus Whit at the same time in an 8 month period? And the other women live all over Europe and the US? Who has large wall maps and a huge wooden pointer in their home? This whole Avi thing is as fake as the Lenny story. 

• Love 15

My feeling upon watching this mess is best summed up in a German word:

"fremdschämen - To be embarrassed because someone else has embarrassed himself (and doesn't notice)."

I will now think of her as Whitney Fremdschämen Thore.  

I felt badly for Nada; no question that Whitney coerced her into that "hike" to embarrass Nada.

• Love 16

When Glen and Babs were sitting in their back yard, and the pig was eating the flowers off of a potted plant, did my ears hear correctly? Did Babs actually say to Glen "She needs to lose weight?" It was said so quietly that maybe I heard wrong? I certainly hope not.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, LookABird said:

There is nothing in this situation that is not unhealthy--the physical, the emotional, the intellectual.  

You're talking about the act of watching this Titanic of a show, right?

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Avi teaches in Greensboro, and yet finds time to date 8-9 women plus Whit at the same time in an 8 month period? And the other women live all over Europe and the US? Who has large wall maps and a huge wooden pointer in their home? This whole Avi thing is as fake as the Lenny story. 

I don’t think he actually dates any of them is my impression. I think these relationships are greatly exaggerated. There are definitely guys out there who prey on sad lonely women online either for shits and giggles or financial gain. 

Edited by preciousperfect
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, preciousperfect said:

I don’t think he actually dates any of them is my impression. I think these relationships are greatly exaggerated. There are definitely guys out there who prey on sad lonely women online either for shits and giggles or financial gain. 

I totally agree.  Rather than looking for a flashing red sign on their heads that screams "DESPERATE," Avi just looks for morbidly obese women online, assuming they are easy pickings.  Heaven only knows how many women he hit on who (1) saw him for what he was and turned him down, or (2) didn't have money to "lend" to keep him interested in them.  There's no way Whitney and Nada found everyone that Avi was scamming.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

I hope that Nada will get bariatric surgery. She is a young, beautiful woman with a really sweet personality and good sense of humor and she is limiting her life by being so overweight.  Whitney is making a living off of being fat so I'm not worried about her but Nada deserves better.  I also felt badly for Allison who had to have an old wound opened for the sake of Whitney's bizarre obsession.

Allison did not need to participate.

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I heard 8 at first and thought that was crazy! .8 is a lunchtime stroll.

Oh don't get me wrong I totally agree I just felt that Nada wanted to talk to him but didn't because of Whit.  He met her family and said she wanted to address this for the sake of her father. She had a lot me invested than Whit did and some people get closure this way. 

I believed Nada.

45 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

When Glen and Babs were sitting in their back yard, and the pig was eating the flowers off of a potted plant, did my ears hear correctly? Did Babs actually say to Glen "She needs to lose weight?" It was said so quietly that maybe I heard wrong? I certainly hope not.

Yes, she did.  And she also said she was going to get into trouble for making that statement. I don’t think Babs is as clueless as everyone thinks she is and I think both of them are totally fed up with her. Problem is they continue to enable.

• Love 12

I'm not ready to say Avi scammed any of these women.  All of the players here are adults.  Whose fault is it if these women took two romps in the hay with this man and blew it up in their heads as a relationship. Nada says they were "almost" engaged.  What the hell is that??  He either proposed or he didn't.   How can you seriously be in a relationship with someone on another continent??  Who cares if he met your family.  Meeting mom does not a relationship make.  Didn't Nada say she hadn't seen Avi in a year?

These women have made the same mistake a lot of women (and men) do. Get all giddy after some good lovin', start picking baby names and giving him money to show him they’re not materialistic.  Meanwhile, none of your friends have met him,  he won't answer your calls and your relationship only exists in text messages.

I hope they all take this as a lesson.  Sometimes dick is just dick.

Edited by Brooklynista
There’s a difference btwn their and they’re
  • Love 24
12 hours ago, PityFree said:

Whitney sure is making herself look like a total catch for the next guy.

She's like Taylor Swift, except if a guy breaks up with Whit they don't get a song about them, they get an entire MBFFL season about how awful they are for rejecting her, etc.

• Love 20
On 1/14/2018 at 7:24 PM, thebigboot said:

She looks like she’s about to poke her eye out. Only she could fail this hard trying to show her gear off.

What a fucking try-hard.  

Whitney's "OMG, you smell so good!  You look so cute!  How adorable are youuuuuuu?" bullshit with Nada was terrible! She seemed seriously uncomfortable to me.  I'm an asshole, but I'll say it: That poor damn bed.  

I'll only feel truly engaged in the Avi drama if we find out that Alistair the Pig was also part of this love pentagram.  Otherwise, BOR-FUCKING-ING.  No1currr.

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm not ready to say Avi scammed any of these women.  All of the players here are adults.  Whose fault is it if these women took two romps in the hay with this man and blew it up in their heads as a relationship. Nada says they were "almost" engaged.  What the hell is that??  He either proposed or he didn't.   How can you seriously be in a relationship with someone on another continent??  Who cares if he met your family.  Meeting mom does not a relationship make.  Didn't Nada say she hadn't seen Avi in a year?

These women have made the same mistake a lot of women (and men) do. Get all giddy after some good lovin', start picking baby names and giving him money to show him their not materialistic.  Meanwhile, none of your friends have met him,  he won't answer your calls and your relationship only exists in text messages.

I agree with you completely. Too much regarding oneself as a victim. Your life is an accumulation of your choices.  Yes, fate does intervene at times, but what you choose pretty much determines what you get.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5

Oh my so weird to try to sleep in the same bed with someone you met 2 hours earlier! I sometimes share a bed with my friend of 35 years and it's really weird. When we were doing the Europass in 1981, we had to share a bed in Madrid, the Matrimonio! The hostel only had that ..we always joke how we have to share the Matrimonio!  Recently I had a houseful of people and not enough beds and I have a large bed so I asked Mary if she would share the matrimonio with me, and it was fine, we know each other forever, but still a little weird.  I just think that was so overstepping boundaries to assume they would sleep together, especially the way she brought her flowers, smelled her, kept playing with her hair. I am sure Nada was getting lesbian vibes (NNTAWWT)

And Ashley at 8 months pregnant seems downright tiny next to Whitney

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

How can you seriously be in a relationship with someone on another continent??  Who cares if he met your family.  Meeting mom does not a relationship make.  Didn't Nada say she hadn't seen Avi in a year?

Not necessarily another continent but I hear it all the time on Catfish. People say they have been dating so and so for 7 years and they have never met and sometimes have never spoken on the phone or facetime. They use the word "dating"  or boyfriend/girlfriend it makes no sense. It's all texting or FB or some other SM, so strange.

• Love 8

Whitney traded her Toyota 4Runner for a Kia Sportage. Both are SUVs. I don't recall her ever saying anything about not being able to get into the 4Runner. There was at least one episode where it broke because it was pretty old. 

Edited by JocelynCavanaugh
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, spacefly said:

Not necessarily another continent but I hear it all the time on Catfish. People say they have been dating so and so for 7 years and they have never met and sometimes have never spoken on the phone or facetime. They use the word "dating"  or boyfriend/girlfriend it makes no sense. It's all texting or FB or some other SM, so strange.

I feel so sorry for many women out there, just like Whitney who only wants to find love.  A lot of women have fallen prey to inmates, and have given these prisioners thousands of dollars just to hear them say they love them.  All women want, or single women, or single fat women want is to have someone love them.  And, they will go lengths and do stupid things just to find this love.  Whitney is that kind of person.  She desperately wants a man (or woman at this point) to love her.  But, she's going about it all wrong. I feel her  pain with this, but I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than to be stupid enough to be cat fished.  God bless her.  

• Love 4
13 hours ago, sara1025 said:

Does this woman ever wear anything besides a sports bra and leggings in public? I weigh about 300 lbs less than her and would not be caught DEAD wearing just a sports bra out in public! Your giant bulging, jiggling stomach is NOT sexy, get that through your head!

I’ve seen Glen look at her with something akin to disgust when she does that, so I’m frankly surprised that she continues to do it, since She’s all about Daddy’s love and all.

• Love 9

I am inclined to think, whatever may have happened with Avi IRL (and I'm betting not much where Whitney was concerned) that "Avi" on the show was portrayed by an actor, faked phone calls included. It's just so very coincidental that he would turn up at a local coffee shop where he would be spotted by one of the show's producers just when Nada was in town. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

These women have made the same mistake a lot of women (and men) do. Get all giddy after some good lovin', start picking baby names and giving him money to show him their not materialistic.  Meanwhile, none of your friends have met him,  he won't answer your calls and your relationship only exists in text messages.

I agree completely.   The stories just keep changing too much in significant ways.

Last week Nada said she actually ordered a wedding dress from England.  This week we hear that she was only "almost engaged".

This week Whitney says she feels bad for Nada because Avi was obviously so much farther along (you know, "almost engaged" and whatnot) with Nada than he was with her.

But last week, Whitney was blubbering about how they'd already talked about marriage (in between Avi's protestations against commitment, I suppose) and Whitney was trying on wedding dresses and Whitney was harassing some poor Rabbi in Greensboro.  

In other news, Whitney's behavior towards Nada at that "retreat" pretty neatly summarized Whitney's entire decrepit personality and character.

Here's a woman whom Whitney considers her newest, bestest BFF; to whom she feels comfortable saying "I love you"; whom she feels comfortable sniffinggropingrunning her fingers through her hair, and a bunch of other cringeworth shit I'm sure I'm forgetting; whom she convinced (or so we're led to believe) to extend a trip to a foreign country to stay with someone she'd only Facetimed a handful of times.

Now this woman finds herself in obvious physical distress.  And what does Whitney say/do?  "Well, I was really planning on finishing this "hike" (which is really no longer than her rambling in the parking lot during her "panic attack" last week), but if you want me to stay back, I guess I could."  "Wait here, I'll just bark at my production minions to bring a chair.  No, don't worry.  They're used to having to do that.  They always keep one handy."

• Love 20

I cannot get over the fact that this is a woman in her 30s and not a teenager doing this. I would be embarrassed for myself. Whitney - once she realized that he dates many women at once and the whole "I love you Whit" was a lie, should have kept it to herself.  It's embarrassing to get taken, no?

I once had this bf and things were going really well. He was from Puerto Rico and around xmas left for a 3 week trip home. The first ten days he called me 1-2 times a day then stopped completely calling me. Then he got home and didnt call. I texted after 3 days he was home and go no answer from him. Then after he was home 2 weeks we had a booty call. I asked him if he would do something with me on a weekend about 3 weeks in the future and he started acting very very defensive and making up weird reasons why he could not do it.

We still saw each other once a week for sex, but it was not like it was before he left for his trip. Then we broke up.  Ashamedly I did stalk his facebook page as there was this woman who kept posting on it. I made a fake latina profile,  then just sent random friend requests to all  his and her friends so then finally when we had 20 friends in common I sent her a friend request. Lo and Behold on her page is photos of her here in the US on that weekend having a romantic week here with him! I knew something was up but this gave me proof and explained his change in behavior. He hooked up with her in PR and invited her to the US for a visit. He then felt like he could still keep me on the side and she would never know. This way he could date both of us, lol!! But I did feel like a teenager doing this! This kind of reminded me of that experience. 

• Love 4

And another thing (my God, it's like I"m having flashbacks!):

Why does Whitney insist on calling Nada, whom she's literally just met as "bitch"?

Whitney is just so lacking in class, grace, or common manners that it almost defies belief.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Why does Whitney insist on calling Nada, whom she's literally just met as "bitch"?

Whitney is heavily steeped in hip hop culture, couldn't you tell from her dance moves? :-D

• Love 14

I watched the episode last night and I came away thinking what a huge insight into  personality disorders, addiction, mental illness and a display of zero manners and class.

Sniffing, groping, demanding, rude, Whitney is a human bulldozer.

Nada gets conned into being on the show, only to find out she has nowhere to sleep but a bed where I am sure the sheets haven't been washed in months. No privacy, no nothing.  Whitney is hunkering down on something in the morning, slurping up coffee and Nada is not offered a thing. Oh and the dinner the night before? Production managed to film Whitney shoveling a huge amount of macaroni and cheese into her mouth.

Whitney is gleeful that Nada can barely walk so she takes her on a hike.  So cruel.  Did we see Whitney hike? Of course not, because she can't.  Pile on Nada, because Whitney deems herself in much better shape. Here, have a box of donuts with your delusions.

The ONLY reality I have ever seen on this show is the female comedian.

Oh and Todd?  You can't dance or sing. Both are fingernails on a blackboard. And....chuck the grimacing too. You can't act either.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, John M said:

Can anyone identify Whit's car? Granted I drive a small-ish BMW and not what appears to be a small SUV crossover but between the 4 seats my car is rated for 650 pounds, there is easily, easily over 900+ pounds between them, I can't imagine any car being designed to carry anything close to that in just the front seats.

I guess it is kind of inconsequential but I assume her weight alone is causing serious damage to that car. 

My guess is either a Ford or Kia. This based on the shape of the car and the shape of the logo they try to hide on the front grill. I'd also like to know why she's got a new car. She just bought a new car in season 3 when her old one died. Although maybe she fell victim to a wily salesperson who convinced her to trade-in/up for a new one. Been there, done that. 3 Pilots later I got tired of being Our Lady of Perpetual Car Payments and came to my senses. 

• Love 2

Whitney's desire to make Avi feel guilty will never be satisfied because he doesn't care enough about those women to feel any kind of remorse about lying to them. People like him probably get some kind of twisted joy out of having that kind of power over someone else's emotions. The best revenge would have been for all of them to ghost him; his narcissism would make him get angry that all of his women so easily dropped him from their lives. Whitney and Nada harassing him for attention and "closure" just feeds his ego.

I really hope this whole situation is just manufactured drama for the show. As immature as Whitney is, I don't think it's believable that a woman her age would be so gungho about a man who barely shows interest in her to the point where she's actually thinking of switching religions.  Especially not after she dumped Lennie for not being invested enough. Lennie at least spent time with her. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, aliya said:

And, as the oldest of 5 girls in the days before McMansions, if a friend came over, we slept in the same bed. - but then I was probably 10-12 at the time.

I was thinking of this episode as high school hijinx, but your age group would fit too.
Seriously, I can't get over 30something women behaving this way.  Or having nothing better to do, than carry on like this.
And why didn't she put the air mattress in the living room.  You're too old for a slumber party.  Give your guest some privacy.

• Love 6

"Sometimes,  dick is just dick."    

Words to live by. :)

Thank you,  Brooklinista.  That's my new motto for everything.  

Thank you everyone for the saving grace of humor of this human bulldozer, the clurb, Avi's BGDC, etc.....Unimaginable that this is a real person. 

Edited by Tosia
So funny and wise.
  • Love 5

What happened to Will the trainer? Did his ass-kissing contract with Whitney end?

I've also noticed this season that she's not even trying to pretend she's eating properly. The pizza, the huge bowl of cereal, and the  Southern fried food buffet. I didn't see any really healthy food choices.  She can't possibly blame it all on hormones. 

It's all been a big fat lie. 

Edited by Ravenna
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

Good Piggy!!! Gooooood piggy!!!! It's about time somebody snapped at her always touching people whether they're okay with it or not. 

Yes, she also remarked about how dirty piggy was. They resemble each other more and more every day.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, LordOfLotion said:

NO they're sleeping in the same bed! KMN!

Those adjustable beds are designed to be VERY heavy duty. How telling is it that with both of them in it, Twit was unable to make just the HEAD portion rise?!  Gawd!

• Love 6

My episode recap from Cat Breath (a FB group):

Big Fat Ambush recap! I am writing this as I watch. Nada shows up and Whit is extremely thirsty and desperate and hitting on her nonstop. She wants to share a queen-size bed even though they weigh probably a combined 900-1000 lb. They sit down for a group dinner with the gang and each of them has as much food on their (flimsy paper) plate as my Ironman husband would get on six trips to the buffet at Pizza Ranch.

Todd and Whitney are arguing about BGDC again, because these fucking morons can't figure out how to each teach a class. Oh look, Whit is in the see-through lace bra from the picture with the star on the nipple. That's appropriate sleepwear with a stranger. Nada is talking about how she drank all her mother's breastmilk and then pushed her friend off HER mom's boob and drank that. I hope to fucking god this happened as babies. Everything Whit and Nada say seems like erotic fiction from a feeders porn site. Now Whitney has made a giant whiteboard of Avi's fuck-friends and making elaborate claims that Avi has cheated on all these women even though by all accounts Avi has mostly been telling each of them that he doesn't want to commit. Sigh. Seriously, they are assassinating this guy's character when all we really know is that he's a bit of a slut. Being a slut isn't a crime, thank god.

There is a useless scene of Todd and Ashley that I don't care about. Meanwhile Whit and Nada are still working on this fucking whiteboard and I can't imagine how many frappuccino breaks they've had to take during this process. "We're gonna have to get a bigger board," Nada says, unintentionally hilariously. Glenn and Babs talk about how worried they are about how Whit will never trust anyone again, as if they haven't dealt with her theatrics for over 30 years. "I do think she needs to lose a little bit of weight. And I'm ready to get shot for that comment." -Babs. [fan talk redacted]

Another woman arrives at Whit's house and that couch looks like it's about to quit. Yet another desperate chick who would fly to another city (buying two plane tickets, of course) to meet a man she's talked to online for a couple of weeks. And she loaned him money too. Idiots. I really don't get how all these women fell so deeply in love with this guy they barely knew. It's really pathetic. Like DEEPLY pathetic. And they're still so upset about these breakups months or years later. I mean, I lived with an ex for 4 years and a few months after our breakup I could easily talk about it without feeling sad or crying.

Whit and Nada travel to Asheville, where there is famously a big Spartan race but they are definitely NOT there for that. Whit smells Nada's hair because she is a fuckin' creep. Apparently they went for massages and I feel very bad for everyone involved. They go for a group hike and immediately...brag?...about how bad they're going to be at this. Once again, daring a group of thin people to fat-shame them. Whit definitely planned this activity to shame Nada for her lack of fitness, and it pisses me off so much that I want to personally invite Whitney to fly to my house and I will take her to the gym and work out by her side, and we'll see how Whitney likes being fuckin' SMOKED at physical activity. We know Whit is jealous of Nada's looks and engagement to Avi so she is desperate to show her up in some way. This is really a glaring look at just how much super morbid obesity hinders our bodies. Walking a quarter mile should not be hard, let alone THIS hard.

Nada claims her struggle is not about the hike, it's about Avi, is total denial. You are practically hyperventilating because you are out of shape, not because you are emotional about Avi. You weren't hyperventilating while sitting on the bed earlier. Meanwhile at BGDC, apparently there is no way that these women can exercise twice a week (at least according to Todd and Whit's dramatics), so they have to choose between taking a class with Todd and Whitney. One lady tells the camera that Todd and Whitney need to "get over it," and she is a damn hero. Seriously, all this drama over a fake once-weekly dance class is such a ridiculous joke I can't even. I teach a REAL fitness class twice a week and I can't imagine having this much turmoil over any aspect of it.

There is a scene with Babs and the pig that is long and stupid and pointless. Oh god here we go with the big confrontation. Of course Whit talks a big game and when she finally approaches him she's like "errmm, excuse me, uh, can we talk? Uhhh." At least Nada has the balls to ask for answers. Even though the answers are clearly just "I'm a whore." In the ultimate irony, Whit claims that Avi only cares about himself. I notice when the MBFFL camera crew shows up Whitney is way more willing to confront him and act brave. Avi is smart enough to literally screech out of the parking lot. Whit and Nada are "distraught," OMG who gives a fuck. These chicks are in their 30s and don't even know how to deal with a douchey guy. "The worst part is he has no remorse." No, that makes it easier to get over him, don't you get it? You can write him off. Lord. Whitney: "I'm not jealous at all." Whatever. Obviously Avi was more bothered by Nada's presence than by Whit's, because he didn't give any kind of shit about Whit. Which makes me doubt even more Whit's whole story about how close she was to him. Which makes this whole whiteboard CSI investigation seem even CRAZIER.

• Love 19
20 minutes ago, Ravenna said:

So, what happened to Will the trainer? Did his ass-kissing contract with Whitney end?

I've also noticed this season that she's not even trying to pretend she's eating properly. The pizza, the huge bowl of cereal, and the  Southern fried food buffet. I didn't see any really healthy food choices.  She can't possibly blame it all on hormones. 

It's all been a big fat lie. 

I think we're finally seeing the Big Fat Truth.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I would pay anything to keep Twit in dowdy clothing. Forever. And for the love of CHRIST a bra. 

Maybe Stacy and Clinton would reunite just for Whit. I can see Stacy getting her in heels.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, calpurnia99 said:

I cannot get over the fact that this is a woman in her 30s and not a teenager doing this. I would be embarrassed for myself. Whitney - once she realized that he dates many women at once and the whole "I love you Whit" was a lie, should have kept it to herself.  It's embarrassing to get taken, no?

I once had this bf and things were going really well. He was from Puerto Rico and around xmas left for a 3 week trip home. The first ten days he called me 1-2 times a day then stopped completely calling me. Then he got home and didnt call. I texted after 3 days he was home and go no answer from him. Then after he was home 2 weeks we had a booty call. I asked him if he would do something with me on a weekend about 3 weeks in the future and he started acting very very defensive and making up weird reasons why he could not do it.

We still saw each other once a week for sex, but it was not like it was before he left for his trip. Then we broke up.  Ashamedly I did stalk his facebook page as there was this woman who kept posting on it. I made a fake latina profile,  then just sent random friend requests to all  his and her friends so then finally when we had 20 friends in common I sent her a friend request. Lo and Behold on her page is photos of her here in the US on that weekend having a romantic week here with him! I knew something was up but this gave me proof and explained his change in behavior. He hooked up with her in PR and invited her to the US for a visit. He then felt like he could still keep me on the side and she would never know. This way he could date both of us, lol!! But I did feel like a teenager doing this! This kind of reminded me of that experience. 

Dating an ass and acting like an idiot about it is fairly common behavior - in normal people it is accompanied by the feeling of embarrassment you mention :). IF there is any truth tho this tale, I assume all of the other women on the whiteboard knew better than to show up for the shitshow.  Allison was the only one they could convince.

• Love 6

May Nada see this episode and let it be a big wake up call for her. I'm going to sound like Dr. Now, but she's not going to make it to 40 the way she's going now. During the walk, I seriously thought she was going to have a heart attack and keel over. She seems like a lovely girl, but deeply in denial. I'm sure her parents are very worried and perhaps that translates in prompting her to get surgery. I'm not always pro-surgery but in her case it would most likely help her with cravings and limit her ability to eat large quantities of food. 

• Love 18

After a long day of work, my GF and I were ready for some junk food TV--no brainer stuff we wouldn't have to work too hard on--so we tuned in. An hour in, we were embarrassed that we were still watching. Did we really just watch two hours of this bitch overreacting about a non-relationship and dragging other pathetic women into it for her own pleasure? Poor Nada. That woman was so over it. And that shirt with the ruffles wasn't doing anything for her. 

These women make me so sad. They have so little going on in their lives that they obsess over this dude for the scraps of attention he gave them for days and weeks and months, travelling internationally (which isn't easy even for regular-sized people) to compare notes! Making whiteboards and hunting him down at Starbucks after being asked to leave him alone? Taking a "romantic" getaway to a place he'd told you about, comparing the actual room to what he told you? The unimportant minutiae like "he told her she had the best British accent, he told me the same thing!" Like fucking really? All these bitches are so over her shit, but she's got to bring the drama or she'll have no show, so they go through the motions of caring. 

And yet somehow they managed to make a 2 hour show out of this crap, and I sat there and fucking watched it. Compare your lives to hers, guys. We may snark on the internet about her, but in general we have lives--friends, jobs, hobbies, relationships, families--she has an extra 300 pounds and a handful of hangers-on. Sad. It bums me out for her. I think I may have to stop watching soon. Remember the original premise of this show? Activities, fun, happiness, being okay with your body? Now it's all shame eating and overblown "relationship" drama.

• Love 12