Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Big Fat Ambush

• Start Topic

A plane crash? Really?

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Well, you are all connected now, Whitney, since you probably all share the same STDs now... courtesy of Avi. 

How? Does Avi have like a 3 foot long penis?

• Love 6

And just when I thought she was going to say something like she hated to admit that these women had it worse than she did or some kind of sudden bit of empathy but NO she's jealous. Jealous?? Of what? Of the fact that it's no longer all and only about her?? 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

And just when I thought she was going to say something like she hated to admit that these women had it worse than she did or some kind of sudden bit of empathy but NO she's jealous. Jealous?? Of what? Of the fact that it's no longer all and only about her?? 

Not shocking, she is a narcissist therefore everything needs to be about her.

• Love 6

What the heck - on so many levels. Glenn already said it was very hot & they should go in. What would possess Whit to take Nada on an 8 mile hike in the heat? Why not walk the mall if you're looking for something to do, for crying out loud?

Did Whit not get the memo that it is impolite, like bordering on racist in some circles, to touch somebody's hair like that? It's like white people wanting to touch Afros  back in the day. No. Just no. Keep your hands to yourself. 

And wait a minute - she left Nada there. She left a foreign visitor who was having problems walking and breathing on the friggin' trail????  Rude. Just rude.

Edited by aliya
Whit is an idiot.
  • Love 12
Just now, aliya said:

What the heck - on so many levels. Glenn already said it was very hot & they should go in. What would possess Whit to take Nada on an 8 mile hike in the heat? Why not walk the mall if you're looking for something to do, for crying out loud?

Did Whit not get the memo that it is impolite, like bordering on racist in some circles, to touch somebody's hair like that? It's like white people wanting to touch Afros  back in the day. No. Just no. Keep your hands to yourself. 

While I have typed it a few times, I have literally YELLED "stop touching people" at the screen this whole episode. I would have slapped her by now. 

• Love 6

You are a bitch, Whitney. She’s your guest.  You chose that activity activity purposefully to humiliate her.

ETA:  kudos to that random hiker girl who stayed with her and was kind to Nada.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 23

So the walking trail ended where it started? What did she think was going to happen, they chopper them out of the middle of the forest when they are done walking? How does Whit think walking tails work?

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Here we go: fat girl skiing a la hiking. 

$10 says Twit planned to go on the hike KNOWING that Nada wouldn't be able to do it and it would make Twit look healthy and fit by comparison. 

You are right.  Whitney is SO fit and is SO worried at Nada who is not as fit as Whitney.  Whitney can hike for miles up hill and down hill because she is so healthy and fit.

• Love 4
Just now, Donut Bear said:

You are right.  Whitney is SO fit and is SO worried at Nada who is not as fit as Whitney.  Whitney can hike for miles up hill and down hill because she is so healthy and fit.

Please tell me you couldn't type that with a straight face. ;)

2 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

You said they attempted an 8 mile hike? Nope. That would be literally insane for a dry-heaving 5K walker. They made it 1/10th mile and gave up wheezing, I'm guessing.

I think the full trail was 8/10 of a mile aka a brief stroll.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

You said they attempted an 8 mile hike? Nope. That would be literally insane for a dry-heaving 5K walker. They made it 1/10th mile and gave up wheezing, I'm guessing.

My understanding was that it was just under a mile.  Not 8 miles.  I could be wrong though. 

• Love 4

When did this become "Before the 90 Days: My Big Fat Fabulous Romance"? Because clearly, this is their awkward "are we getting engaged or not?" weekend of love together. Twit, no one is buying what you are trying to sell. You've also got a good 10 years on Nada. It's different for her to get cat-fished. It's less pathetic and sad. You're just coming across extra creepy.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

You win the internet tonight!!!! I snorted when I read this. 

27 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

Now if they all go along in a van or something for the confrontation, when they get out and are walking toward him, is his drink going to do those little pools like Jurassic Park?

giphy.gifhttps://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=qNXA5fsk&id=FDC226F1D635AF9E25454FCA73D36E11151E8C64&thid=OIP.qNXA5fskfj1uKZd2IZpQBwHaFV&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F19ijzMia1BaMg%2Fgiphy.gif&exph=230&expw=319&q=Jurassic+Park+Water+Glass&simid=607999377813933832&selectedindex=3&ajaxhist=0&pivotparams=insightsToken%3Dccid_zOZjw3c7*mid_2DF2E527F7885675782744D624D6C371281A00DE*simid_608047369738652342*thid_OIP.zOZjw3c7doBycad3bE9tjgHaD0&iss=VSI

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

Well look at how much better off Whiney is than Nada. Nobody can say Whitney is unhealthy now.

Since when does Whitney hike? Nothing says humble brag like making yourself look like the skinnier fat chick. I'm fat but im not THAT fat.

• Love 19

Plan to move forward? From what? It's over, you are already forward, there is no more forward to go, you didn't just separate from your husband, you had a brief long distance relationship with an asshole

• Love 20

Does this woman ever wear anything besides a sports bra and leggings in public? I weigh about 300 lbs less than her and would not be caught DEAD wearing just a sports bra out in public! Your giant bulging, jiggling stomach is NOT sexy, get that through your head!

Edited by sara1025
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Since when does Whitney hike? Nothing says humble brag like making yourself look like the skinnier fat chick. I'm fat but im not THAT fat.

I hate heavy ppl who act like they're better than heavier people! It was done to me and its not nice & I would have slowed down and walked with my friend.

• Love 18
Just now, sara1025 said:

Does this woman ever wear anything besides a sports bra and leggings in public? I weigh about 300 lbs less than her and would not be caught DEAD dressed like that out in public! Your giant bulging, jiggling stomach is NOT sexy, get that through your head!

Well, it was to Avi apparently!  However briefly that is.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, xls said:

I hate heavy ppl who act like they're better than heavier people! It was done to me and its not nice & I would have slowed down and walked with my friend.

Amen! And when it's YOUR guest too! Bad form Twit! But nothing we haven't come to expect from you. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Mierin said:

My understanding was that it was just under a mile.  Not 8 miles.  I could be wrong though. 

I thought I heard 8 miles. My fault.

As usual, I'm 'watching' this with my back turned. Why would you ask for a chair on a hiking trail? And where did they get one? 

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I thought I heard 8 miles. My fault.

As usual, I'm 'watching' this with my back turned. Why would you ask for a chair on a hiking trail? And where did they get one? 

Chair sherpa?

• Love 14