Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

On 1/20/2018 at 3:20 PM, RHJunkie said:

I can't remember vividly either but my impression when I heard it, I interpreted it as Siggy saying that she's Israeli, so if you upset her, she's going to destroy you (for some reason I feel it was during that back and forth where Margaret was calling out Siggy for those comments). Either way, she partially pawned some of her behaviour off on her ethnicity which only lends to the conversation of damaging stereotypes. 

Which is it Siggy?  I thought you hated being an Israeli and that’s why you left your parents (and were “abandoned”) to come back to the States and did not serve in the Israeli military?!!  I thought Siggy preferred representing Jersey?!

Edited by IKnowRight
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The fundamental problem with this show is the lack of credit worthy RHs.  They throw barbs out all the time about another's financial situation.  I would like to see RH that aren't on the brink of financial ruin.  Only SIggy this year is without financial issues.

I would say the evidence that Marge's husband is working his ass off to pay off the mortgage is negated by the fact the home is in foreclosure.  No one is saying they have to pay the entire mortgage-just keep the payments current.  We only saw Marge's ex-husband for a few minutes and I am curious if his comments about her making certain life choices maybe included her present disastrous financial situation.  Since her husband is on the mortgage I think it is entirely reasonable to question why he can't pay the mortgage payments.  Marge was paid for being on the show-she is shown with a staff for her multi-million dollar business, designer gowns, jewelry-I would think she would be able to keep up her mortgage payments.

Since you dont see what he does day to day (because hes not on the show really) he owes no one anything he could be panhandling (to make ends meet) and it wouldn't be any of yours or mines business hes not on the show she is.(and yes they are married but shes the focus of the show not him).. its kinda harsh to try to take him down when you have no idea what he makes or how much he works you can only speculate and that has no bases in fact so id just leave him out of it.....but to try to make it seem like hes a bum is harsh and not fair to him..unlike the other husbands who participate in this show so i have no problem with talking about them ( you see what they do for a living and they open themselves to it by trying to be part of the show ) but he really doesn't he has had what like 1 scene so to drag him into something and know zero about him just seems wrong to me...  Just my opinion

Edited by Keywestclubkid
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:45 PM, WordsWordsWords said:

I might never eat cake again.

Once we heard that they'd already all had their piece of cake (of which only one layer wasn't plastic), I thought Siggy was majorly, majorly over-reacting!  ESPECIALLY after it came to light that she didn't *really* even pay for it.  Idk, someone said she was on a morning show saying "I'm this season's villain!" so I wonder if she was "playing a role" and just took it way, way, WAY too far?

again Par for the course for the Jersey Housewives like none of these women have put on airs? thats all im saying... and yes her husband has been on for all of 10sec at a time not like a lot of the other husbands that have talking heads of there own so to drag him in when he really hasn't done anything at all just seems petty how do you know he isnt working his ass off to pay on the mortgage?

Margaret, is that you? LOL

Edited by jaync
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I heard (rumor) that Siggy's DH has a GF who had a baby. This could possibly explain why she is so bloody bat chit crazy.

Guessing that GF stands for "girlfriend" but what does DH stand for?

5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Since you dont see what he does day to day (because hes not on the show really) he owes no one anything he could be panhandling (to make ends meet) and it wouldn't be any of yours or mines business hes not on the show she is.(and yes they are married but shes the focus of the show not him).. its kinda harsh to try to take him down when you have no idea what he makes or how much he works you can only speculate and that has no bases in fact so id just leave him out of it.....but to try to make it seem like hes a bum is harsh and not fair to him..unlike the other husbands who participate in this show so i have no problem with talking about them ( you see what they do for a living and they open themselves to it by trying to be part of the show ) but he really doesn't he has had what like 1 scene so to drag him into something and know zero about him just seems wrong to me...  Just my opinion

Well at some point he qualified for a mortgage since he is on the mortgage.  Last time I checked panhandling was not specific income. Once someone signs on for a reality show there public financial issues become germane.  I ever said he was a bum, I am simply pointing out he is just as responsible for the mortgage payments as Marge.    Joe Giudice has had zero screen time this year, but Teresa seems to blame him for her financial downfall.  All I know about Joe III is he doesn't make his mortgage payments.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well at some point he qualified for a mortgage since he is on the mortgage.  Last time I checked panhandling was not specific income. Once someone signs on for a reality show there public financial issues become germane.  I ever said he was a bum, I am simply pointing out he is just as responsible for the mortgage payments as Marge.    Joe Giudice has had zero screen time this year, but Teresa seems to blame him for her financial downfall.  All I know about Joe III is he doesn't make his mortgage payments.  

really because Joe has been part of this show and wanted screen time since day one and the only reason he hasn't had screen time is because hes in prison so comparing him to a husband that has had all of 10 sec of screen time is not a valid argument ...just saying 

On 1/18/2018 at 1:08 AM, NeverLate said:

Melissa is the most normal one there, even if the bloody restaurant was fake!

The restaurant was not fake.  I've been there many times.  (Unfortunately, I was also in the bathroom.  Not knowing, of course, what Danielle did in there.........)  It's tiny, much smaller than it looks on TV.   

I agree that Melissa seems pretty normal.  I really disliked her when she first appeared, but I kind of like her now.

I wouldn't eat there...

https://radaronline.com/videos/gorga-restaurant-closing-health-inspection-report/

21 minutes ago, DebbieM4 said:

The restaurant was not fake.  I've been there many times.  (Unfortunately, I was also in the bathroom.  Not knowing, of course, what Danielle did in there.........)  It's tiny, much smaller than it looks on TV.   

I agree that Melissa seems pretty normal.  I really disliked her when she first appeared, but I kind of like her now.

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 1

Posting from my cozy table for one here in The Pit of Misery 'cuz I'd actually like Sig Flicker to return next season.

DILLY DILLY!

I love when HW's reveal their true nature after thinking they are smarter than the fans and producers. 

Danielle was a flop but I wouldn't mind the rest of the cast returning. Teresa and jailed Juicy would continue to play out. Sig continuing her meltdowns plus going after The Marge foreclosure.  Melissa and Delores were equally boring and fake, so unless their "real" lives or personalities start being exposed, one or both should be relegated to FOH. Melissa is the height of one who thinks she's got this reality thing figured out, so I'd enjoy her tumble more than Delores.

On 1/20/2018 at 1:34 PM, RHJunkie said:

The most offensive thing about that particular moment is that she associated her philosophy with being Israeli. I'm pretty positive I heard make that comment and I was disgusted. 

Yes, I heard that too.  And I was disgusted too.  And offended.  

She's absolutely despicable in every way.  The shrieking, the overly-loud voice, the nasty attitude, the complete lack of self-awareness, the inability to have the slightest bit of compassion for anyone else, the grossly overestimated sense of her own intelligence and importance.   I haven't liked her since she first arrived on this show.  I've honestly never seen one positive thing to say about her.  She's trash of the worst kind, and not entertaining in the slightest.

• Love 1

We watched the unraveling of a woman and her career with this show, Siggy was primed to help all these women get along, play nice, etc...but Siggy let herself become one of the housewives (bringing drama at every chance) and this proved her relationship expert career is useless in real life.  Her equating anything in her thinking process to being Israeli is such crap, she simply makes bad decisions when dealing with people in general, I know a lot of Israeli's and I bet they would not want to associate with her.

What kind of relationship guru tells another person that she wants to destroy them?  

Danielle was a limp noodle, was she lobotomized before she came back this season?

Delores will be left all alone as soon as her ex husband/roomie gets back in good graces with his girlfriend and her current boyfriend gets tired of dodging the cameras.  

I always feel like I need professional help after every season of this show (or at least a Silkwood shower).

• Love 1

Word on Siggy and the "I'm Israeli" business.  First of all, don't insult Israel and associate with it.  Secondly, the Israelis I know - including extended family - would be mortified to associate with Siggy.  They would just eye roll, then laugh and then shrug off her craziness 

• Love 1

She's down 12000 followers in less than a week. She can claim that 85% of the negative comments on her Twitter are fake accounts but that wouldn't explain why her social media following is dropping at this rate. I'm not sure if she lost followers as the season progressed. I only went on her Twitter to see her comments after part 1 of the reunion aired. She says some really stupid shit that only reinforce the words and behaviours we've seen from her on camera which suggest that her lack of patience and decorum are authentically her. Anyone can be nice when they're around people who are nice and agreeable with them. Siggy seems to think there is no standard for how you can treat someone that you don't like or someone you often disagree with. She constantly says she was provoked and they would only show her reaction - if there were encounters where Margaret was in fact being nasty and production just didn't show it, why hasn't Siggy provided examples of these moments much like how she outed that Margaret was prodded by production to continue to push her buttons? And further, while I certainly believe that production may try to influence the interactions, did they instruct Margaret that this would be her storyline or did they realize early on that Margaret was getting some really aggressive reactions from Siggy by doing relatively little so they asked her to continue? Was it a witch hunt or was it an opportunity to further drama that was introduced by Siggy's own unreasonable reactions?

Siggy said in a Twitter response that if she doesn't like you then it means you're not a good person, end of story. She also went on to say that because SHE FELT a certain way, she was absolutely justified in her behaviour. If there's something bigger with Margaret's behaviour than what we've seen, it would probably be in her best interest to share.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Siggy said in a Twitter response that if she doesn't like you then it means you're not a good person, end of story. She also went on to say that because SHE FELT a certain way, she was absolutely justified in her behaviour. If there's something bigger with Margaret's behaviour than what we've seen, it would probably be in her best interest to share.

Thing is I don’t think there is anything nefarious about Margaret’s behavior. I think Siggy is an over-reactor, and well...  a naracssist. Problem is, Margaret didn’t kiss Siggy’s bum... there in lies Siggy’s issue with Margaret... 

Edited by BodhiGurl
Clarity

It was obvious when Siggy blurted out that Margaret is jealous of her that it revealed she is in fact more likely jealous of Margaret. I think Siggy is jealous of how likable Margaret is and how easily she was accepted into the group without Siggy’s help. 

I don’t think Siggy was upset about missing the memorial, but was pissed Margaret thought of it before she did. The memorial sealed a friendship with Teresa for Maragret, that again, she was able to achieve without Siggy. I think Siggy seems to feel slighted that Maragret was able to make her way into the show and the group without her help, even though she was intended to be her connection. That’s the only explanation for why she hates Marge so much without much other reason. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

I don’t think Siggy was upset about missing the memorial, but was pissed Margaret thought of it before she did.

EXACTLY. Siggy is the one who is supposed to be the facilitator. SHE is the relationship expert after all. SHE should be the one coming up with ideas on how to grieve and how to deal with hard times, not Margaret. She brought Margaret in! Margaret should have waited in the shadows and taken her cues from Siggy!

Danielle was a limp noodle, was she lobotomized before she came back this season?

Or, dickmatized by Steve's non-limp noodle.

Maybe Gorga's Pizzeria should've offered up a Prostitution Whore Special to bring in more business.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, jaync said:

Or, dickmatized by Steve's non-limp noodle.

Maybe Gorga's Pizzeria should've offered up a Prostitution Whore Special to bring in more business.

You are on to something.  Fastfood or restaurant items or clothes or something that capitalizes on stuff said the more popular Bravo reality shows.  Hysterical.

• Love 1
On 1/22/2018 at 4:22 PM, kassa said:

Beware "millionaires" who carry mortgages in the first place!

That can really depend on the mortgage rate. When we were buying a house, we got locked in at the rate of 3.75%. We can make more than that on investments, so it made financial sense for us to put down less cash, and put that amount into a cash earning business instead.

The thing about Siggy that is the most irritating for me, is her sense of justification in her ugly behavior. She seems to genuinely feel entitled to do whatever she wants when a person has displeased her in any way. It's like if she were to get bumped into in a crowded street, then turn around and punch the bumper in the face "oh well, they shouldn't have bumped me."

• Love 5
On 1/21/2018 at 6:39 PM, RabbiBeth said:

As a Jew, I'm super embarrassed that Siggy is the token Jew on this cast.  I wish she would represent the Tribe a little better!  Every barrel has a bottom and I fear that Siggy is it.... 

Amen!  I feel the same way.

• Love 1

After watching this exhausting season of cakegate, soggys batshitcrazy antics, and bringing danielle back....i kinda miss jacquline....there i said it! Lol she was fucking nuts too, believe me...i know. But at least she entertained me better. Soggy is fucking INSANE and boring all in one (if thats even possible).