Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Divided

formerlyfreedom
  • Start Topic

Finally watched the entire ep. I still don't get the anger at Oliver not trusting them as he trusts Diggle and Felicity — these three have more than 5 years of history, relationships, etc. Felicity is his wife! Diggle is his brother! How do they expect to get to that level? How is that going to be resolved? 

Also, wow, JH, dial back on the overacting. That scene where she punches Vince was so overwrought and over the top it took me out of the scene. They could have a nice chemistry: He's doing the right amount of flirting but she keeps overplaying it with the sultry looks and the soft voice like she's about to jump his bones. Go take a cold shower, lady. 

There was a moment I kind of felt bad for Rene when he was worrying about how he betrayed Oliver. At least he recognized that. But that disappeared right quick. I want him gone after what he said to Felicity. She's never spoken to him in such a dismissive manner so I don't get where he comes off saying he's tried of her speaking to him like that. 

Curtis is an idiot and a hypocrite and a moron. He should go away. Forever. 

I've had a few friends comment that Oliver and Felicity didn't seem married and while they had that lovely "Bull Durham" quote scene they really weren't as affectionate as we've seen them in the past, specially in early 4A. We know how they are when they're in a relationship so this felt a little off for me. I wonder if they're dialing it back because of the comic boys' wailing about how GA had become a wuss back in S4A.

2 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I've had a few friends comment that Oliver and Felicity didn't seem married and while they had that lovely "Bull Durham" quote scene they really weren't as affectionate as we've seen them in the past, specially in early 4A. We know how they are when they're in a relationship so this felt a little off for me. I wonder if they're dialing it back because of the comic boys' wailing about how GA had become a wuss back in S4A.

Tbh, while I get the argument, I think I'll still give them some points since on paper that scene doesn't necessarily give off as an affectionate vibe as they actually staged/acted it. It seems like they went out of their way to make something that seemed more platonic (especially since Diggle was in the scene) into something more romantic. It was kind of a combo of s5 and s4 to me, since they'll never necessarily be their 4a selves again. Then again I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't at least one mention/reference that they were married, though there was like a whole 10 min celebration over it last episode. 

16 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I wonder if they're dialing it back because of the comic boys' wailing about how GA had become a wuss back in S4A.

That would be my guess.  But I'm okay with it since married couples often aren't as physically affectionate in public as ones just falling in love because they have all that extra time at home to be affectionate.

I really liked them in the bit where Felicity talks about Oliver getting into bed with a Bertinelli going wrong because it's just the sort of teasing secure couples do. I can see Lyla and Diggle doing that.

Edited by statsgirl

I don't think it was a big on olicity episode so yeah they weren't very couple-y to me.But I don't think they were in every episode of season 4a either so I don't think yet that it might be on purpose.It made sense in the episode I guess since they note how tired they are and how they barely even slept but I do think their basically first episode as a married couple could have included some more moments reflecting that in some way.

I was fine with the lack of touchy feely Olicity in this episode but I hope this isn't a precedent. I do want to see some outright signs of affection at some point, especially as they've only been married a few weeks. Even a kiss on the cheek would do. Haha. But as I said, I didn't have an issue with the lack of it here. 

Edited by Angel12d

Was i the only one that straight up rolled my eyes when Thea said Malcolm was "good" in the end?

Didn't he literally help rewrite the timeline causing everyone's life as they know it to go away together with the 2 biggest villains the Arrowverse has ever seen?

What a great guy! Yea BS can totally be good like Malcolm no worries!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

Didn't he literally help rewrite the timeline causing everyone's life as they know it to go away together with the 2 biggest villains the Arrowverse has ever seen?

To be fair, I doubt Thea knows anything about that. Wasn't she still in a coma the last time the Legends were around? And I imagine she was referring to the fact Malcolm took a landmine for her. A 'good', fatherly thing to do. I wouldn't think Thea was saying he was a good guy, she's fully aware of all the awful things Malcolm did. Like brainwashing her to kill Sara. NO ONE will forgot that one.

9 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I find it pretty consistently hilarious whenever the comic fanboys (at least the hard core anti Olicity ones) go into bitch fits because Oliver being in love makes him a "wuss" and how "the show is all about shipping now", because...have they read a comic book? Superhero stories are basically soap operas with fight scenes. Oliver is VERY well known in the comics for his romances, and comics in general books spend quite a bit of time on dating and the relationships and romances of the heroes, and even the villains. Did they just forget all of that? 

35 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I find it pretty consistently hilarious whenever the comic fanboys (at least the hard core anti Olicity ones) go into bitch fits because Oliver being in love makes him a "wuss" and how "the show is all about shipping now", because...have they read a comic book? Superhero stories are basically soap operas with fight scenes. Oliver is VERY well known in the comics for his romances, and comics in general books spend quite a bit of time on dating and the relationships and romances of the heroes, and even the villains. Did they just forget all of that? 

These same people who scream and moan about comics only hate Felicity because she's married to Oliver and Laurel is dead. They still can't get over it. So they mask their hate by saying "green arrow shouldn't be married." When really they just want him to be with LL all the time.

When I first watched this episode, I was taken a little aback that you couldn't even tell that Oliver & Felicity were married. Then upon reflection, I thought that maybe they just decided to keep their "work" life separate from their "personal" life. When they're working, they'll be all business. I can accept that. I just hope that we also get scenes of them together when they're not working.

When Diggle and Lyla are together with Team Arrow, they aren't all touchy-feely. Lyla is all business. But when they're at home or alone, then they're more openly affectionate.

Edited by tv echo

Strangely, I will miss poor Jerry Bertinelli, who had two of the best lines in this episode...

Bertinelli: "You're a hard man to find. You ever consider a web site - maybe a spotlight in the sky, you know, a big silhouette of an arrow?"

Bertinelli: "I - I never actually wanted to get in this life, you know, but we do certain things for family, am I right? Now the ports, these docks, it's all we got left, and last night, these people came over and threatened to take it from me, you know, some dweeb in glasses, a thug, a woman with superpowers."

Edited by tv echo
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

When I first watched this episode, I was taken a little aback that you couldn't even tell that Oliver & Felicity were married. Then upon reflection, I thought that maybe they just decided to keep their "work" life separate from their "personal" life.

Maybe they did. It was just a bit odd, IMO, because we'd seen them being openly affectionate, like when Oliver was rubbing Felicity's back while she was working on one of the Ghosts tooth. Although now that I think about it, I think that's when it's only the two of them in the lair. And they didn't have a scene where it's just them. Diggle was always there. Anyway, it just struck me as odd, that's all. I hope we get to see a peek at their home life — sans William, please. Just them chilling at home like they did in S4. 

I've noticed that this season the show has not done casual Olicity in episodes where their being together isn't some kind of a plot point.  So far this year, they couldn't go long before it was a plot point and I'm hoping they being a couple will continue to pop up (like anytime they are home or with William it's a plot point) but yeah, it does feel like they are purposely spacing out the Olicity moments so it's not glaringly there in every episode which is dumb anytime they avoid something natural in a situation.  It wasn't a bad episode but there were a couple moments where I felt it just would have made more sense to lean into it a bit more.   

It's possibly an attempt to keep it lowkey to stave off complaints about talking over the show, wahwahwah, although that's futile anyway. Also since they're married now and happy for the moment that the writers feel they've "ticked that box". And as you say so far it has come up as a plot point due to their marriage/William.

Let's face it when they start going on about how awesome their life together is we'll start to worry ala you could tell exactly when they started gearing up for LLs death in S4.

Curtis: What does it look like?

Me: It looks like you losers are all going to die

Finally watched this. It was actually an okay episode, although I'm a bit bored with the whinging of Team Loser. Felicity was spot on with her "Stop being mad at Daddy" comment. 

If I have one gripe with this season, it's with the awful "Don't kill him yet" trope because of the bad guy's "Plan". I guarantee when we find out what "The Plan" is, it'll be lame. 

• Love 1

610 (Divided) – No Oliver Queen voiceover intro.

610 (Divided) – Felicity and Oliver are working overtime to try to find Cayden James and Black Siren:
(Oliver is examining his arrowheads, while an exhausted Felicity sits slumped against a pillar.)
Diggle (entering): "Hey, you. Looks like you need this."
Felicity: "Oh, John Diggle, savior of souls and bringer of java. Hmm. Oh, thank you."
Diggle (helping her stand up): "I have been called. I guess I have to find ways to be useful. You're working overtime trying to find Cayden James, and I'm still on the disabled list."
Felicity: "Well, not for long. Curtis is on his way over, and we will fix you. 'We have the technology.'"
Diggle: "Ha. I'm not the Six Million Dollar Man."
Felicity: "Not yet you're not, and more like 2.24 million dollar man because Curtis and I are stretching pennies with Helix Dynamics as it is. (Her cell phone rings) Oh, speak of the devil, that little psychic."
(Text message from Curtis reads that he'll be there in five minutes.)
Felicity: "Oh. He's early. He'll be here soon."
Oliver: "Who's early?"
Diggle: "Curtis."
Felicity: "Shouldn't you be getting home? Raisa must be making quadruple overtime by now."
Oliver: "Raisa's doing just fine. I mean, William loves her, so -"
Felicity: "William doesn't know you're here."
Oliver: "I know, and I don't like it, but we need to find Cayden James. Are we making any progress on that front?"
Felicity: "Despite my 21st consecutive all-nighter, no. He's either the first bad guy to ghost us, or he's just biding time."
Oliver: "Black Siren?"
Felicity: "Another strike-out. I can't track her cry, and Cayden must have inserted some sort of Trojan into the software. It's confusing our facial recognition algorithms. I cannot find her."
Oliver: "All right. We will continue with the low-tech option, and I will go out there again tonight."
Diggle: "Yeah, and every time you do, you are playing Russian roulette, considering you're being followed and all."
Felicity: "And the anti-vigilante law."
Oliver: "I'm not worried. You should not be either. The three of us, we will solve this problem together."
(Oliver goes to elevator doors, which open, revealing Curtis inside.)
Curtis: "Like your haircut. It's nice."
Oliver: "I didn't get a haircut. Curtis, it's fine. I'm really appreciative that you're helping John."
Curtis: "No hard feelings?" (Steps out of elevator)
Oliver: "No." (Steps into elevator, doors close, and leaves)
Curtis: "That wasn't super awkward. Heh."
Felicity: "Ooh. Let's get to work."

610 (Divided) – Curtis tries another chip implant in Diggle's arm, but it's unsuccessful; and Felicity discovers that the Arrow Bunker is bugged:
Curtis: "Almost there. Just slipping past the radial carpal. Yeah. Boom! Chip implanted."
Diggle: "That's it? That seemed simple."
Felicity: "Yeah, for you. I mean, making the chip, that was the hard - (Electric humming noise) What was that?"
Curtis: "Some kind of electromagnetic frequency interference."
Diggle: "From the chip?"
Felicity: "No. I doubt it, but -"
Curtis: "It's probably nothing. All right. Moment of truth. Can you make a fist without the tremor?"
(Diggle tries to make a firm fist but is unsuccessful.)
Curtis: "Round two, El busto."
Diggle: "You need to just stop pouring money into this. Into me."
Felicity: "You let us worry about the money, okay? We're gonna do this."
Curtis: "I can tinker with the design some more when I get home."
Felicity: "Or you could do it here."
Curtis: "Heh. Hard pass. After this morning's awkwardness, I am good. See you guys." (Leaves)
Felicity: "See you."
Diggle: "Please tell me you can get Halo on that thing. If I have to go one more week without shooting a bad guy, I'm gonna bust."
Felicity: "Funny. I always pictured you like more a Call of Duty -" (Electronic echoing of her words) 
(Felicity starts typing a text on her phone.)
Diggle: "What?" (Electronic echoing of his words)
(Felicity sends text message to Diggle stating: "Signal interference. I think we've been bugged.")

610 (Divided) – Felicity and Diggle meet Oliver at an outside location and tell him about the Arrow Bunker being bugged:
(Felicity scans Oliver for bugs.)
Felicity: "Clear."
Oliver: "What's going on?"
Diggle: "We've been compromised."
Felicity: "Curtis brought some equipment down into the Bunker for John's implant. We got massive signal interference. We got lucky."
Diggle: "Three months ago, when Laurel infiltrated the Bunker."
Oliver: "She stole one of Curtis' T-spheres. James had it on him back at Starling Stadium."
Diggle: "We were so focused on what she could have taken, we never thought about what she could have left behind."
Oliver: "Like a bug?"
Diggle: "Exactly."
Oliver: "Then he's been watching us for months!"
Felicity: "I got it on loop, okay? Audio and visual of the Bunker. He doesn't know that we know."
Oliver: "All right."
Diggle: "I spoke with Lyla. She said we can use A.R.G.U.S. for the time being."
Oliver: "That's smart."
Diggle: "No. Smart is Cayden James being one step ahead of us from the very jump, Oliver."
Felicity: "I hate to belabor the depressingly obvious, but secret identities? No longer secret. (Her cell phone rings) The block between 74th and Jansen just lost their security signal uplink. That doesn't just happen on its own."
Diggle: "Cayden James."
Oliver: "I'm on it."

610 (Divided) – Oliver is lured to a meeting with Jerry Bertinelli, cousin of Helena Bertinelli AKA The Huntress:
Bertinelli: "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Can you stand down? I just needed to get your attention. You're a hard man to find. You ever consider a web site – maybe a spotlight in the sky, you know, a big silhouette of an arrow?"
Oliver: "What do you want?"
Bertinelli: "You, uh, you know who I am?"
Oliver: "Jerry Bertinelli. You're in the Bertinelli Syndicate."
Bertinelli: "I am the Bertinelli Syndicate - at least what's left of it. And I can't go down without a fight."
Oliver: "In five seconds, you're gonna be in a fight."
Bertinelli: "Just hear me out. Look. I - I never actually wanted to get in this life, you know, but we do certain things for family, am I right? Now the ports, these docks, it's all we got left, and last night, these people came over and threatened to take it from me. You know, some dweeb in glasses, a thug, a woman with superpowers. I mean, you know them?"
Oliver: "Maybe."
Bertinelli: "They're looking to control the docks."
Oliver: "So talk to your cousin."
Bertinelli: "She's been underground,* so I'm asking you."
Oliver: "You really think that I'm gonna help you win a turf war?"
Bertinelli: "No. I think you're the enemy of my enemy, which makes us allies."

(* Jessica De Gouw, who played Helena Bertinelli on Arrow, starred in a WGNA America tv series titled Underground from 2016-2017.)

610 (Divided) – Oliver gives Felicity surveillance footage that he got from Jerry Bertinelli:
Oliver (entering A.R.G.U.S. facility where Felicity and Diggle are working): "We need to know what's on this."
Felicity: "'Hi, Felicity. How are you? Are you busy with anything? Can you help me with something? You look tired.'"
Oliver: "Hi."
Felicity: "Hi. Jerry Bertinelli gave that to me. The port is the only thing the Bertinelli family has left. Cayden James and Black Siren are trying to take it from them."
Diggle: "So we're getting in bed with the Bertinellis now?"
Felicity: "I remember the last time you got in bed with one of the Bertinellis. It did not work out well. (Oliver looks at her) I have a long memory for these sort of things. Call me crazy."
Oliver: "Two nights ago, they paid him a visit. This is the security footage. They made a threat against his daughter."
Felicity: "Well, what's on here might help us locate them."
Oliver: "That's the plan."
Felicity: "Well, what about a license plate?" (Pulls surveillance shot and zooms in)
Diggle: "Old school. I like it."
Felicity: "Little bit of old school combined with some new school, and I'm about to find us this Cayden James needle in the Star City haystack."
Oliver: "Do it."

610 (Divided) – OTA tracks Cayden James' vehicle to a warehouse:
Oliver (answering cell phone): "Yeah?”
Felicity (on speaker phone): "Found him!"
Oliver (on phone): "Where?"
Felicity (on speaker phone): "His vehicle's parked outside a warehouse in Adams Heights. Looks like he's alone."
Oliver (on phone): "And he doesn't know that we know. Okay. Talk me in."
Diggle (on speaker phone): "Oliver, if you do that, you'll be going in solo. Let us stake the place out, do some recon."
Oliver (on phone): "We have the chance to take him by surprise. We can't pass it up."
Thea: "Ollie!"
Oliver: "Yeah?"
Thea: "Go get him."

610 (Divided) – Oliver confronts Cayden James and Black Siren, but soon discovers that they're in league with Anatoly, Ricardo Diaz and the Vigilante:
Oliver (on comms): "Overwatch, I'm in the east sector. Where to?"
Felicity (on comms): "Okay. You're coming up on the main floor. Same three heat sigs have been there for a while now."
Diggle (on comms): "Good odds that's our target."
Cayden: "I'm sensing some impatience, Ms. Lance. Would you care to elucidate?"
Black Siren: "I'm not impatient. I'm annoyed. We have the numbers. Why not just take the pier from the Bertinellis?"
Cayden: "Oh, no. Not impatient at all. Mr. Sheck. No need to stir the pot. I think you'll find that brute force, while it's easy, it's exceedingly messy. I prefer precision. Design over chaos."
(Oliver attacks with arrows.)
Boots/Sheck (shot by arrow): "Unh!"
(Oliver shoots two arrows at Black Siren, which form a tight collar pinning her to the wall by the throat. Cayden triggers three T-spheres to attack him, but Oliver spears them with arrows to the wall.)
Cayden: "You taught yourself some new tricks."
Oliver: "No more games. (On comms) Overwatch, I have the target."
Diggle (on comms): "That's a whole lot of bad news."
Felicity (on comms): "Arrow, you're about to get some company." (Electronic interference noise)
Oliver (on comms): "Overwatch, do you copy?"
Cayden: "I'm afraid Ms. Smoak can't hear you. You see, I also have some tricks, Mr. Queen. And I have friends."
Anatoly (entering): "Hello, Kapiushon. How were your holidays?"
Ricardo Diaz (entering): "Funny you should mention that. (Black Siren gasps) Looks like we're getting a late Christmas present."
(Vigilante appears.)
Oliver: "I thought you only targeted criminals."
Vigilante: "I thought you'd know vigilantes are criminals, Mr. Mayor."
Cayden: You'll find that I don't play games, Mr. Queen, but I do win."
Black Siren: "That's enough. I am so sick of everyone not killing him when we get the chance."
(Oliver shoots an arrow into the sky and escapes.)
Cayden: "Let him go."
Diaz: "You know, for a smart guy, that was a dumb move."
Cayden: "There's a time and a place for Oliver Queen's demise. Now is not it."

610 (Divided) – Oliver tells Diggle and Felicity about the cabal of villains:
Diggle: "So Cayden James not only has Laurel, but he's backed by two different criminal organizations?"
Felicity: "And a deranged killer that we haven't been able to put down for two years."
Diggle: "Oliver, if Cayden James has his own posse, man, maybe we need to think about evening the playing field."
Oliver: "We are not folding Curtis, Rene, and Dinah back in. I don't trust they won't compromise us."
Diggle: "Cayden James told you that he wants to watch this city burn. This is no time for ego, man."
Oliver: "This is not ego. John, you more than anyone know you don't go into the field with people you can't rely on."
Felicity: "Okay. Well, then how about not going into the field? They need to know what's going on. Dinah deserves to know the truth about her ex."
Oliver: "I agree, so we share intel, but that's it."

610 (Divided) – Felicity and Diggle share intel with Curtis, Dinah and Rene at Felicity's loft:
Felicity: "Hey."
Curtis: "Hey."
Diggle: "Thanks for agreeing to meet with us."
Dinah: "Yeah. I'm not really sure I see the point. We're out of the game."
Felicity: "I don't exactly see Cayden James respecting those type of boundaries."
Diggle: "Cayden had Laurel plant a camera at the bunker. We're all compromised."
Curtis: "How long have you all known about this?"
Diggle: "24 hours."
Dinah: "You've known we were exposed like this for a whole day? You're just telling us now?"
Diggle: "Look. We thought our intel was rock solid. Then we found out that Laurel wasn't the only one that he's in league with."
Felicity: "He's working with the Bratva and Ricardo Diaz."
Rene: "Just what the city needs."
Diggle: "She's not the only member of his group."
Felicity: "Dinah, Vincent's working with them, too."
Dinah: "No, no. That's - that's - that's insane, that's insane. Vince hunts criminals. He doesn't throw down with them."
Diggle: "Oliver saw him with James and the rest."
Dinah: "Well, excuse me if I don't just take Oliver's word for it.
Rene: "I mean, keeping us under surveillance. It sounds like he and Cayden James have a lot in common."
Diggle: "Rene, we did that for the good of the team."
Curtis: "Oh. Is that how you sleep at night, John?"
Felicity: "We are facing an actual breach in security. You guys gave up on Oliver. You don't get to stay mad at daddy because he read your diary and you get to just skip out on curfew. That's not the way it works."
Rene: "I'm getting sick and tired of you talking to me like I did what I did on a whim. I did it for my daughter."
Diggle: "And your choice put the whole team in jeopardy, Rene. We think that showed us where you stand."
Felicity: "Dinah."
Diggle: "Where you going, Dinah?"
Dinah: "Out. I'm not gonna sit here and watch you two point fingers at everybody but yourselves."

610 (Divided) – Oliver tells Diggle that he is confident OTA can handle the situation:
Oliver: "This started with you, with me, and with Felicity. Whatever comes our way, we can handle it. I believe that."

610 (Divided) – Knowing they're bugged, OTA baits a trap by talking in the Arrow Bunker:
Oliver (entering): "What's going on?"
Felicity: "Signal chatter from the Bertinellis' laptop. They're bringing in the Red Lions."
Diggle: "Ah. The Red Lions. Chechnyan death squad."
Oliver: "Bertinelli's not gonna let the port go without a fight."
Felicity: "Well, I'm thinking the enemy of Cayden James is my favorite death squad."
Diggle: "The Red Lions liberated a town in Kizlyar last year. Turned it into a wasteland."
Oliver: "We can't let James' group go up against these guys. The collateral damage will destroy the port. Where are Bertinelli and the Red Lions holed up?"
Felicity: "Storage facility on Fifth and Brockton."
Felicity: "You think Bertinelli's going to show?"
Diggle: "He better."
Oliver (on comms, inside storage facility): "He will."
Felicity: "If keyhole satellite imagery is anything to go off of, it looks like Cayden James took the bait."
(Gunfire breaks out.)
Diaz: "Funny thing! You guys don't look like a Chechnyan death squad."
Felicity (on comms): "We have Ricardo Diaz in the house, but no Cayden James."
Oliver (on comms): "I'll take it."
(Oliver fights bad guys. Then Black Siren appears and screams at him.)
Felicity: "Oh, no. We have a very large problem."
Diggle (on comms): "Oliver, get out of there! (To Felicity) Send in the cavalry."
(Diggle uses computer game to send T-spheres to help Oliver in the field.)
Felicity: "So how does this compare to Halo?"
Diggle: "So. Much. Better."
Anatoly: "Stand down, Oliver. You are vastly outnumbered." (Shoots T-sphere, and Diggle's surveillance screen goes fuzzy.)
Diggle: "Dammit!"
(Vigilante pins Oliver, while Bertinelli is given the choice either to shoot Oliver or lose his daughter, and he chooses to shoot Oliver. But Oliver detonates his planted explosives, knocks out Vigilante, shoots an arrow into the sky, and escapes.)

610 (Divided) – Felicity gives Oliver a pep talk, and Oliver finally agrees that he needs the newbies back on the team:
Felicity: "So are you happy to be back in your newly debugged, crime-fighting lair?"
Oliver: "Cayden James got away. Everybody got away."
Felicity: "Ahem. Have you seen that movie Bull Durham?"
Oliver: "Hmm."
Felicity: "My mom made me watch that movie all the time. I mean, it is the best baseball movie ever, but she used to say that Susan Sarandon was her fictional life coach. Anyway, there's a line in this movie where she says, 'Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose.' -"
Felicity and Oliver (simultaneously): "'Sometimes it rains.'"
Felicity: "You can't control the weather. You couldn't control Bertinelli betraying you."
Oliver: "You know what else I can't control? Their numbers advantage. I can't be out there solo against that group. It's - it's not the smart move. I won't make that mistake again."

610 (Divided) – Oliver apologizes to the newbies and asks them to return, but the newbies refuse:
Curtis: "I just want to say that I, for one, think it's great that we're all back in the same room together."
Oliver: "Trust and forgiveness. For the past few weeks, I have been really struggling to square that circle. I think - I think all of us have. Rene. As a father, I understand why you did what you did. I also recognize that you might be taking me away from my son. I reacted to that, and I got angry. The three of us decided to put the three of you under surveillance. I take responsibility for that. It was without question - it was a breach of trust. So was lying to the team about Vince, and I'm not trying to point fingers, Dinah. I am simply trying to illustrate that there is - there is blame on all sides here. But we don't have time for grudges or recriminations. We don't, not with what this city is up against."
Diggle: "So what do you guys think? Clean slate?"
Curtis: "Clean slate? Things just go back to the way they were before?"
Oliver: "Yeah."
Curtis: "I don't think I can do that."
Rene: "Not after what the three of you did."
Dinah: "This city needs us, and we know that, and we're not shirking that responsibility."
Rene: "We decided to go our own way."
Felicity: "Wait a minute. No, no."
Oliver: "Let's -"
Felicity: "No, no, no! This is what Cayden James wants."
Curtis: "Cayden didn't do this, Felicity. He didn't create an environment of distrust - a team where some members of that team were treated differently than others. Cayden James didn't demand allegiance and then play by his own set of rules. I came because I want to be part of a real team."
Oliver: "Point taken. I'd like to wish the three of you good luck, and I mean that sincerely. With Cayden, with Anatoly, Diaz, Black Siren, Vigilante. These people are dangerous. So whatever you have planned, whatever your move is, good luck."
Rene: "Let's go, guys."
Curtis: "I may have solved the glitch in my chip. I hope it helps. I, um, really do."

610 (Divided) – The new chip is implanted in Diggle's arm and it is successful in stabilizing his nerve damage:
Felicity: "All right. New chip is in. Just one second."
Diggle: "Doesn't feel any different."
Felicity: "Well, it takes a minute."
Diggle (making fist without tremors): "Or not!"
Oliver: "It worked?" (Throws gun at Diggle)
(Diggle catches gun and cocks and points the gun with any problem.)
Oliver: "Looks like we're not as undermanned as we thought."
Felicity: "Yes!"

ETA: Just reading the scene, where Oliver apologizes to the newbies, but the newbies refuse to acknowledge their own culpability in creating the environment of distrust (Rene's betrayal, Dinah's lies), just aggravated me all over again. I also want to mention (again) Curtis' hypocrisy in complaining about Felicity tracking him, when he once dosed her pancakes with tracking nanites without her knowledge or consent, so he could follow her to Helix.

Edited by tv echo